Application Idea

Started by Crow793, 09-03-2012

Velspera

Quote from: JRParadox on 07-04-2012
Once James is back I will make him read through this again, if he agrees then we will go ahead and make it the new application form as in my opinion there are no major flaws in it. The RP and the rules questions will be in a PM format so the answers and replies are truthful.

If any moderators (or standard community members with a valid point) object to this system please say so and how it can be improved.

The only part I really disagree to is PM'ing RP and rules questions.  That will only delay the application process.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Dungeon_Lord

Played Trollquest beat it in about 5 minutes... when you think about being a troll it becomes so obvious...
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

After dealing with a recent thorn in my side, I'm starting to like this idea more and more.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Crow793

Tom, the point isn't to disallow everybody who can't RP. It's to get an 'idea' of 'how' a person roleplays. It gives operators a better understanding of the people they're accepting.

lolKieck

Quote from: Crow793 on 29-06-2012
Tom, the point isn't to disallow everybody who can't RP. It's to get an 'idea' of 'how' a person roleplays. It gives operators a better understanding of the people they're accepting.
Making laughably bad applications make the person look like he can't RP.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Crow793

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-06-2012
Quote from: Crow793 on 29-06-2012
Making laughably bad applications make the person look like he can't RP.

I'm not giving names, but we've accepted people that, even to this day, can't roleplay very well. I assume Caphori encourages improvement.