News

Join the Discussion, click to join the HGN Steam Chat Group.
Click here.

Apology to HGN.

andrewhatesyou · 6482

andrewhatesyou

• I can be 11 if you want me to be.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
on: 19-04-2011
    Dear HGN,

I am sorry for making us look like huge minges and would like to apologize. Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong) and ended up murdering everybody on the Coalition team repeatedly. This made HGN seem like big assholes/trolls and I know that doing it was completely wrong. I ruined alot of people's RP on the server and got banned. I know that I will now be known as a huge minge by HGN and BnT and would like to say I am sorry for what I did. It was a very immature move from me. Goodbye, and have fun.

From,
                                                                                    BOB DOLE

P.S. I have seen many other HGN members do worse shit than me and I get banned instead of being warned. I am actually dedicated to HGN and their players, but the members that are non-dedicated and trolls barely get a slap on the wrist.
« Last Edit: 19-04-2011 by andrewhatesyou »

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

Reply #1 on: 19-04-2011

Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong

What?
Edit:
Ooohhhhhhhhhh I understand what you mean by "showed" now.

Edit2:

Well, shit happens.
I was banned on JokerIce and then they declared that HGN are bunch of trolls.
Nobody even had an intent to troll.
« Last Edit: 19-04-2011 by Jake »

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Recreas

• Hello there!
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #2 on: 19-04-2011
You shouldn't worry too much about it...,
I tried BnT myself, and their whole community is full with people that just leave their bases to go randomly kill the opossite side instead of roleplaying at their base or actually roleplay a fight.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Aresty

• 400 Club
Reply #3 on: 20-04-2011
Does it really matter ? Nah. As Jake said, he was ban from JokerIce for owning someone or something, and since then all the HGN'ers got banned. Ignore 'em :D

Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #4 on: 29-04-2011
Does it really matter ? Nah. As Jake said, he was ban from JokerIce for owning someone or something, and since then all the HGN'ers got banned. Ignore 'em :D

It was not Jake who got the hgn group ban it was romka and two other idiots trolling and messing about. I tried to sort it out, did so but apparently someone tried it again.

Either way we have a policy of no trolling under HGN that means take your tags off and go do it but don't get HGN involved in your wrong-doings we don't want you to be a anti-social bastards and it's generally not your fault that there are so many communties lead by retards out there but when you feel the urge to.

Take off your tags while you do it, HGN does not want any part in your shinanigans.

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Roy

• Alias Church, Roy, Zen, Sith121, or Shivy
  • Police Officer
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013
Reply #5 on: 06-05-2011
It doesnt matter if you take your tags off if you are reconized member of HGN
Other communities look at that and say its HGN as a whole no matter what
I use to play on BNT clone wars RP but it got bored
I use to be friendly with one of the admins over there and if this is still a problem then I can see what I can do.

GeneralGold

• HGN's Lovable Penguin
Reply #6 on: 06-05-2011
I've played that before, it personally sucked ass. (IN MY OPINION HERP DERP)

Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Roy

• Police Officer
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013
Reply #7 on: 06-05-2011

Poopship

• Police Officer
Reply #8 on: 06-05-2011
You didn't lock it..

jaik

Reply #9 on: 19-10-2014
oh dear the memory of JokerIce's UnderDone server somehow floated from my subconsciousness on another sleepless night

Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong

What?
Edit:
Ooohhhhhhhhhh I understand what you mean by "showed" now.

Edit2:

Well, shit happens.
I was banned on JokerIce and then they declared that HGN are bunch of trolls.
Nobody even had an intent to troll.

i was banned until the community self-destructed recently (just checked) lol

and only because i took all the toys and didnt let the other kids play in the sandbox

i used to be quite the bully back then
« Last Edit: 19-10-2014 by Jake »

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

• S.I.B.W.W.D.N.N.M.
  • 1337 Xena The Lesbian Warrior Ex-Spestznas Stalker
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club They were a powerful force in the west decades ago... LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Reply #10 on: 20-10-2014
Good lord thats some powerful necromancy

Knife_cz

• S.I.B.W.W.D.N.N.M.
  • 1337 Xena The Lesbian Warrior Ex-Spestznas Stalker
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club They were a powerful force in the west decades ago... LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Reply #11 on: 18-11-2018
apology accepted

Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #12 on: 19-11-2018
YOu wicked shaman you.

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Forum Tech Bot

• Made from various recycled RP Servers
  • Awards Some people just want to watch the world burn... I only dropped it off my desk :/
Reply #13 on: 19-11-2018
Your ban has been lifted. You can now return to HGN.

5468696e6b206f662074686520656e7669726f6d656e742c206d616b6520726f626f7473202d206e6f742070656f706c65

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Join the Discussion, click to join the HGN Steam Chat Group.
Click here.

* Users Online

CrossChespinlover23JoJovioletviolinkBoats.and_Hoes

Dot Guests: 285 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9298
  • stats Total Posts: 180809
  • stats Total Topics: 22648
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211
  • stats Most Online: 1479