Apology to HGN.

Started by andrewhatesyou, 19-04-2011

andrewhatesyou

Dear HGN,

I am sorry for making us look like huge minges and would like to apologize. Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong) and ended up murdering everybody on the Coalition team repeatedly. This made HGN seem like big assholes/trolls and I know that doing it was completely wrong. I ruined alot of people's RP on the server and got banned. I know that I will now be known as a huge minge by HGN and BnT and would like to say I am sorry for what I did. It was a very immature move from me. Goodbye, and have fun.

From,
                                                                                    BOB DOLE

P.S. I have seen many other HGN members do worse shit than me and I get banned instead of being warned. I am actually dedicated to HGN and their players, but the members that are non-dedicated and trolls barely get a slap on the wrist.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 19-04-2011

Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong

What?
Edit:
Ooohhhhhhhhhh I understand what you mean by "showed" now.

Edit2:

Well, shit happens.
I was banned on JokerIce and then they declared that HGN are bunch of trolls.
Nobody even had an intent to troll.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Recreas

You shouldn't worry too much about it...,
I tried BnT myself, and their whole community is full with people that just leave their bases to go randomly kill the opossite side instead of roleplaying at their base or actually roleplay a fight.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Aresty

Does it really matter ? Nah. As Jake said, he was ban from JokerIce for owning someone or something, and since then all the HGN'ers got banned. Ignore 'em :D

Silver Knight

Quote from: Aresty on 20-04-2011
Does it really matter ? Nah. As Jake said, he was ban from JokerIce for owning someone or something, and since then all the HGN'ers got banned. Ignore 'em :D

It was not Jake who got the hgn group ban it was romka and two other idiots trolling and messing about. I tried to sort it out, did so but apparently someone tried it again.

Either way we have a policy of no trolling under HGN that means take your tags off and go do it but don't get HGN involved in your wrong-doings we don't want you to be a anti-social bastards and it's generally not your fault that there are so many communties lead by retards out there but when you feel the urge to.

Take off your tags while you do it, HGN does not want any part in your shinanigans.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Roy

It doesnt matter if you take your tags off if you are reconized member of HGN
Other communities look at that and say its HGN as a whole no matter what
I use to play on BNT clone wars RP but it got bored
I use to be friendly with one of the admins over there and if this is still a problem then I can see what I can do.

GeneralGold

I've played that before, it personally sucked ass. (IN MY OPINION HERP DERP)
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Roy

Poopship

You didn't lock it..

jaik

oh dear the memory of JokerIce's UnderDone server somehow floated from my subconsciousness on another sleepless night

Quote from: Jake on 19-04-2011
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 19-04-2011

Last night I went on BnT gaming (Took the tags off, but they still showed and I know this was wrong

What?
Edit:
Ooohhhhhhhhhh I understand what you mean by "showed" now.

Edit2:

Well, shit happens.
I was banned on JokerIce and then they declared that HGN are bunch of trolls.
Nobody even had an intent to troll.

i was banned until the community self-destructed recently (just checked) lol

and only because i took all the toys and didnt let the other kids play in the sandbox

i used to be quite the bully back then
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Good lord thats some powerful necromancy

Knife_cz

apology accepted

Silver Knight

YOu wicked shaman you.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Forum Bot

Your ban has been lifted. You can now return to HGN.
5468696e6b206f662074686520656e7669726f6d656e742c206d616b6520726f626f7473202d206e6f742070656f706c65