An Apology

Started by Dark Scar, 11-08-2011

Dark Scar

Dear members of HGN and Exile, I Dark Scar would like to write this formal apology regarding when I left HGN for Tri. I knew deep down that the departure of me and other HGN members would stir up E-drama and such but I thought it would be better in TRI because as people say "The grass is always Greener on the other side". I did follow Dug inpaticular as I knew him as a friend and he led me to TRI but as many whom have left HGN would know, its hard to let go of things you leave behind. In my situation it was a whole Community of excellent Role players and a great admin team. So I come forth to you today, HGN members, to say I am extremely sorry for the chaos caused and that I left for another Community, but as most people I have come back and I would like to make an apology for Exile and HGN.

- Dark Scar

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

jaik

Apology taken. However you will be always referred as a supporter of Dug and Nerosis whom have completely failed Silver's trust and this community.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Quote from: Jake on 11-08-2011
Apology taken. However you will be always referred as a supporter of Dug and Nerosis whom have completely failed Silver's trust and this community.

GeneralGold

Quote from: Jake on 11-08-2011

I'm going to keep it on you in the GVC if you ever stop by, but that's just me.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Smirnoff

I think this whole TRI thing is getting a bit out of hand, AKA magnified to something very big and important when it really isn't (In my opinion).

I dont know if I speak for everyone here, but I dont care who's in TRI and who's not.
I know that what Dug did is wrong, but it shouldn't be taken out on his followers, for all we know he could have fed them propagande or what not.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Bl★ck Star

Wasn't TRI this Black Man Chicken Restaurant ?

whyku

Is TRI not doing any good? I just think TRI is going to shit...