Abby's Roleplaying (Mature discussion)

Started by Syndraell, 13-02-2012

Syndraell

As long as we've known abby, she has Sexually RP'd everyone to hell and back.
I'm starting this discussion, as it seems every mod has put up with it.

It's getting old, Abbs. Real old.

Please discuss why this roleplay does/doesn't bother you, and what actions should be taken.

I've had sexual RP experience, as much as i wish i didn't (crazy ass RP scenarios, dealing with a evil wizard taking over the minds of men and women and getting them to sha-Wait. Why am i typing this?)

It wouldn't bother me as much if she COULD actually roleplay the part of a medieval flesh peddler, instead of a trainwreck.

Discussion;Start

Also, Abby has just been Banned for Religious persecution, after getting half the server pissed off.
It's a week ban, so it ends next Monday at 6:30

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Syl

It might not actually be that bad, if she didnt grab everyone who walked by in their private area, and masturbate with a dildo every five minutes, and also, the religious thing was REALLY inappropriate and offending.
But, maybe if she learns how to rp correctly and "proffesionally", then I would be able to stand her.

Syndraell

Quote from: Sxasxuxkxe on 13-02-2012
It might not actually be that bad, if she didnt grab everyone who walked by in their private area, and masturbate with a dildo every five minutes, and also, the religious thing was REALLY inappropriate and offending.
But, maybe if she learns how to rp correctly and "proffesionally", then I would be able to stand her.

Same here, If she could do it right, it wouldn't bother me at all.

RanmaChan

Quote from: James Almasy on 13-02-2012

This thread is wrong on so many different levels.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Syndraell

Quote from: RanmaChan on 13-02-2012
Quote from: James Almasy on 13-02-2012

This thread is wrong on so many different levels.

maybe so. Maybe so.
But you should see the way she Roleplays...
It's on par with a nightmare about rape.

Redbark

YES.

Everything about her is on my nerves!
Now here's a question about people cybering and stuff, Is she a woman?

RanmaChan

Quote from: Redbark on 13-02-2012
YES.

Does it make it ok to cyber is she is a woman?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

CAMaera

Yeah, I've had this happen before. (I'm looking at you, MOON. I know you're reading this!)

I think it was a fair ban, really. He/She has been told to stop or cease his/her behaviors many times, but persists.

Ragolution

Dungeon_Lord

So, I don't give a crap if people rp sexually since this is a mature roleplay server... or so I thought. Though there is a limit. Its fin if you suggest they're having sex or say they're having sex, but its a whole different deal when you're rping it... and Abby Stone rps it a bit to much... Like I don't need to know if she's sucking cock and how shes doing it. I don't need to know if shes eating cum... You could simply say shes giving oral. The End. Or shes having wild sex. The End.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Redbark

Quote from: max0596 on 13-02-2012
Yeah, I've had this happen before. (I'm looking at you, MOON. I know you're reading this!)

I think it was a fair ban, really. He/She has been told to stop or cease his/her behaviors many times, but persists.

For the love of god Rukino I am garagan. Read my post. And I am Moonstar. Or do you mean the banned one named Moonshine?

Syndraell

YES.

yes, abby is a girl. Which is funny, usually girls turn out to be more stunning Roleplayers than anyone. (provided anyone can talk them into roleplaying in the first place)

Quote from: Ragolution on 13-02-2012

I have never seen a more fitting time to display that picture.

Quote from: max0596 on 13-02-2012

For the love of god Rukino I am garagan. Read my post. And I am Moonstar. Or do you mean the banned one named Moonshine?

Probably the banned one called moonshine, aka Blacklegend.

Dungeon_Lord

Yeah ok I was on the pervy side with Moonshine, but my character never had sex... She was just a bit awkward. I had one character who had sex and all I said for that is "The two sleep under the stars together sharing a loving experience of sexually activity." That character wasn't even Moonshine either... That was the one character that surprisingly no one guessed was also mine... I guess I used a different profile for that character... Don't judge me because I have way to many characters... I have issues... Also unlike most people that got banned I was only banned for having to many characters, which I still don't like... They could of just told me not to use them instead of banning me...

darkshinyprincess

i didnt want to offend you, i was talking about the pope (the guy in the vatican) and his prohibitions and restrictions

Syndraell

Quote from: darkshinyprincess on 14-02-2012
i didnt want to offend you, i was talking about the pope (the guy in the vatican) and his prohibitions and restrictions

but I did warn you to drop it, Twice.
The second time around, I told you if you didn't drop it, I'd ban you for a week.

I'm usually a pretty nice guy, abby. But when it comes down to it I have to do what I have to do.

Dungeon_Lord

My thought about religion and touchy subjects of such caliber is this. "You think about it while playing Terraria. Simply put it down and don't bring it up... No one should talk about this stuff..." If I was a mod I'd wouldn't get pissed at someone for crippling it, because I would get angry at the person who brought it up before that even happens.

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 14-02-2012
My thought about religion and touchy subjects of such caliber is this. "You think about it while playing Terraria. Simply put it down and don't bring it up... No one should talk about this stuff..." If I was a mod I'd wouldn't get pissed at someone for crippling it, because I would get angry at the person who brought it up before that even happens.

I did what seemed right. I'm not too religious, but i do believe. In what really doesn't matter, but it is a personal belief to respect all religion.

Tom

Quick Question.

How often did she "Suck cock and eat cum" aka how often did she cyber?

If she does this all the time. Tbh I would've banned her too.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Syl

Quote from: Tom on 14-02-2012
Quick Question.

How often did she "Suck cock and eat cum" aka how often did she cyber?

If she does this all the time. Tbh I would've banned her too.

That's actually basically all her rp consists of.

Ragolution

Syndraell

I know, but it must be discussed.

It may be one of the most interesting topics to show up on this forum yet.

Ragolution

Quote from: James Almasy on 14-02-2012
I know, but it must be discussed.

It may be one of the most interesting topics to show up on this forum yet.

It's interesting for all the wrong reasons and should probably be handled internally.

HGN has always had an "LOL NO" stance on ERP as far as I know.

Syndraell

Well, the main thing is, she's done this sort of roleplay for over a year.
It seems just about everyone tried their best to ignore it.

But it's seriously getting on a lot of peoples nerves.

Ragolution

Then make it stop;

You're the admin, it's your job to see that people can enjoy their RP without the entire server being spammed by

"OH YES. PUT YOUR PIXELS INSIDE MY PIXEL."

You know what I mean.
Terraria has global chat and that makes this even more disgusting than anything else.
At least SRP ERPers can hide in a corner and do /tell

Syndraell

if she used something like that since the beginning, this topic probably would never even exist.