25 things that I hate about Caphori.

Started by CAMaera, 09-11-2012

CAMaera

A list.

25. Griefers "Minor property damage is totally breaking into your house and breaking your furnace, ect."
24. Thieves "Pfft, I can TOTALLY loot your chests! I'm doing it IC!"
23. People who build completely straight lines out of everything, or make big unsightly bridges so they can get across a chasm in two seconds. "Damnit, I'm so bad at platforming that I need to bridge this shit. Let's make a huge-ass dirt bridge!"
22. Freeloaders "Hey, do you have anything that you don't need?"
21. Similar to #23, people who make every biome a straight shot. "This'll make traveling faster!"
20. Stupid Character Bios "I'm a vampiric warrior that also happens to be evil and has demonite weapons."
19. Grammar "Hey so whats up ______ how are you doing this fine sunny day are you sure you dont need any help"
18. Spelling "Hi mah naem is _______ adn I liek wqatr and stuf."
17. Huge homes that are tall and locked from the inside. "How the hell am I supposed to get over this?
16. Homes with Spikes. "Ladedadada....HOLY **** I DIED WTF SPIKE WALL.
15. Homes with Boulders. "Okay, so I need to...*dead*"
14. Vacant Homes. "Why the hell IS this here?"
15. Characters that look bad when wearing Familiar Clothes. "Okay, so...200 B, 0 R, and 0 G...Looks nice! Let's make the whole character that! Oh, and maybe some neon pink shoes.."
14. People who never check the forums, but are on the server a lot. "I don't need to go on the forums anymore, I got the pass."
13. People who have weapons OOC that make no sense IC. "I'm a berzerker-type, but I have a Magic Missle. Can't use Magic IC though."
12. Exclusive Areas. "Huge ass spike wall that goes to the ceiling, only members of ________ allowed past it.
11. OP Characters. "You can't hit me because I'm super-fast" or "*after death* I didn't die IC, I totally beat you."
10. Stolen Names. Sorry to use you as an example, but "Yamato uchiha"
9. Multiple Unique Weapons. "I have 5 Vilethorns, and 2 Shadow Spears."
8. Bad Applications. "Imagine a wall of text with no use of the enter key."
7. Explosive Traps. "Just another boring mining day...HOLY ****!"
6. Everyone Melee's. "Well I don't have a magic weapon right now, so I'll use this BoG."
5. Un-Killable Characters. "Like hell three people chasing you and firing magic, bows, and slapping you around with a Fiery Greatsword doesn't kill you, especially when you're standing still."
4. Really bad Salesmen. "Abby Stone."
3. Lack of Bandits. "So I heard there were going to be bandi- Where are they? Seriously?"
2. Lack of Players. "Okay where the hell IS everyone?"
1. Gear Whores. "No I TOTALLY need this. I can't live without my Night's Edge! Dude I have so many OP weapons, you want some? DUDE GIMME DAT. Oh, a life crystal! I have 400HP, so I guess I should take it! I always wanted another _____."

What's your list?

Acaelius

About number 7.Explosive Traps, the way you explained it sounds like you found it mining and  I should probably mention that the game spawns those in along with dart and boulder traps. And as for number 1.Gear Whoring, I'm not that bad anymore am I? I mean I haven't gone looking for gear since I made my necro armor and got my spear and anything I do find I give away or put in the extra loot chest in town, so why do I get the feeling thats pointed at me... oh yeah because I'm Grayzars example for gear whoring because I was a lucky miner early on

Ragolution

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

Quote from: Ragolution on 09-11-2012

They're not complaints, just random things that bug me during normal gameplay. And Acaelius, you just mined three meteors, and sold 2/3 of the loot. You're a perfect example, but it wasn't directed to you.

Acaelius

muskets I sold muskets.... if I sold super rare items then should I point out that our dear Almasy gave those out like lolipops at a bank in the beginning he was all Oprah going "you get a rifle! you get a rifle! everyone gets a rifle today"

Syndraell

Quote from: Acaelius on 09-11-2012
muskets I sold muskets.... if I sold super rare items then should I point out that our dear Almasy gave those out like lolipops at a bank in the beginning he was all Oprah going "you get a rifle! you get a rifle! everyone gets a rifle today"

for protection.

Ragolution

Quote from: max0596 on 09-11-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 09-11-2012

They're not complaints, just random things that bug me during normal gameplay. And Acaelius, you just mined three meteors, and sold 2/3 of the loot. You're a perfect example, but it wasn't directed to you.

I made that for the occasion and felt It'd be silly if I didn't post it.

aroniea

My list is composed of 3 items.
1) Lack O' De Players
2) The fact that I need to cross corruption to reach the jungle
And 3) The tall fauking houses.
And the fact the my computer takes like a fauking decade to start tewawwia up doesn't help.

Syndraell

Quote from: aroniea on 16-11-2012
My list is composed of 3 items.
1) Lack O' De Players
2) The fact that I need to cross corruption to reach the jungle
And 3) The tall fauking houses.
And the fact the my computer takes like a fauking decade to start tewawwia up doesn't help.

fixing these two grammar mistakes sums it up for now.

Fucking Terraria.

Ragolution

aroniea

I misspelled them on of the purpose

Noidness

1. Lack of Players
2. Terraria's no longer being updated and thus, gradually loses its interesting-ness.(Not related to Caphori, just Terraria in general)

SakikoMiley

1: Lack of players. Indeed, it's saddening that I finally get on and there's nobody to RP with. :<
2: Cant go get anything better than starting equipment due to not being a miner and not having other people on.
3: Lack of people again, because that REALLY bugs me.
4: Whenever a mod or somebody ranking isnt on I cant break blocks, and get stuck and locked in places.
5: REALLY! Where IS everyone! Dx

ElInventor

The anti noclip system makes you bugged if a sand block traps you. You can't escape, server teleports you there again and again.

CAMaera

Quote from: ElInventor on 23-11-2012
The anti noclip system makes you bugged if a sand block traps you. You can't escape, server teleports you there again and again.

It's not an Anti-Noclip system. It's how Terraria deals with you being in blocks. It will eventually fix itself, but if it doesn't, disconnect and join again. Or just try and hit the block you're in.

lolKieck

i hate people with blue text
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

CAMaera

Quote from: lolKieck on 23-11-2012

I hate you bringing that up, asshole. :3

Knife_cz

Quote from: max0596 on 23-11-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 23-11-2012

I hate you bringing that up, asshole. :3
:D

ElInventor

Snow Whisperer

Caphori's really empty. When people log on and see nobody on, they tend to leave (obviously) which leaves us back where we started. I've roleplayed with a grand total of 1 (yes, one) person. Problem is, Terraria is a dying game (well, it died when game development stopped, but it's dying even further) and Starbound's impending release isn't helping. Shifting it over to another game (Starbound is the obvious, but there are other options, I think) would help, but it still doesn't help the players problem. Which means that we have to become *insert presidential candidate that you hated SOLELY for his goddamned advertisements*.

In other words, I hate lack of players & terraria's downfall.