*Event* The Archaeologist's Dig! *Event*

Started by Syndraell, 25-03-2012

Syndraell

Ancient Ruins Found!
by Brian Dunes, Archaeologist.

I have Traveled far to get to the Land of Caphori, Researching Lore of Ancient Structures of the Past.
Walking amongst the countryside, I found a peculiar spot near this Swamp.

I walked over to this Strange spot, and there was this small object sticking out of the swamp.
An old rusted Spike!

To the uneducated, the Spike is nothing more than a defensive piece. But It also Tells me that a Dungeon Is NEAR!

I Found a hole in the ground, and Rappelled down.

I saw an Old man Living in this Hole, and I asked Him "Old Man, Why do you Live in this Dreadful place?" He Turned around, and His eyes were Blazing Red! I ran and climbed Up the hole. A giant Skeletal hand Reached Up out of the Hole, and tried to drag me back in!
But Fate itself seemed to intervene! As I thought i'd Drawn my last Breath, the old dirt in the hole starts crumbling away, burying the Old Man and the Strange Demon Inside!

I post This in Hopes that someone will hear my Plea, and grab up a pick and Blade to help Vanquish the Strange Demon who Seems to Possess the Poor Old Man! I am Staying in a tent Near this Excavation Site I have Put up, feel free to sign up for the Quest of Glory!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1 of the event is at 2:30 Saturday CDT (Central Time) after the defeat of the old man, I will be stocking the Dungeon full of goodies!
feel free to suggest some items to be put in the dungeon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also for conversions of time zones use this website:
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
~ JRParadox/Hex ~

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

srgghostkilla

You should try to make one really good chest like hardmode accessories and low tier non cobalt-mythril-adamantite items but hidden with lots of switches and traps etc.

Dungeon_Lord

Why have events turned into grab bags? It feels like we only do events now to get items... Why can't people just do them for the sake of roleplay!? I'm PDT -7 behind world clock and you're -5 says the internet so I'll try and be there at 12:30.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

VonXeno

Um, because it's the dungeon?
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

INA7HAN

So what time do i join the server if i live in wales british summer time?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

JRParadox

For converting use this website:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Also this is at 2:30 CDT so just copy that in (on the left one) then on the right side where you are, then click on the original time and press enter. It will then tell you the time of your location.

Just want to remind people this is CDT NOT CST! We are in daylight savings time at the moment.

Also I will take James' role in this and help prepare it make sure all runs smooth! I sadly may have to take a bit of a back seat role in the dungeon at certain points (so that I can do mod things) but other than that I will try as much to RP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Wolfie

*Strokes evil goatee* iinntteresting. Very inteeerestiing. Any more info on this- another thing being I'm hoping you make it 3 skeletrons, from what I've seen, everyone on the server can solo one.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Dungeon_Lord

Can you make the boss a skeletron then have a hidden one come out after killing him and have it be a player wearing necro armor in fashion slots. Then we can roleplay battle for the one that isn't skeletron!  :D

Redbark

3:30 A.M. IN THE EASTERN GMT!  CRAP!

srgghostkilla

Quote from: Redbark on 28-03-2012
3:30 A.M. IN THE EASTERN GMT!  CRAP!

same for me but im still going :D

Crazyon

I wont be here for this event, but will there still be rp involving this event when i get back? (on tuesday)?

That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

Dungeon_Lord

I'd like to come to the event, but on one has given me the new password for the server since the one I was trying to use obviously is not working.

INA7HAN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Redbark

Dungeon_Lord

I was expecting to get a response to my asking of the new password before today, but that doesn't seem to be happening. So in less I get the new password I will be unable to attend.

Rambo

I could PM you the password, but ain't want to risk my Whitelist.

Crazyon

Dungeon when i get back on on thursday ill try getting hex to pm you or syl if either ones on

JRParadox

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 31-03-2012
I was expecting to get a response to my asking of the new password before today, but that doesn't seem to be happening. So in less I get the new password I will be unable to attend.
If you want it always PM every mod, seeing as if you PM'd James you would get no response as he is busy

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?

Crazyon

*sigh* Hope you guys have fun at the event :P sucks that i cant be there  :-\

JRParadox

Event is now over, please everyone state their opinions on what was good and what needs improvement plus how to improve it. Thank you to everyone who attended!

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?

Dungeon_Lord

The battle needs improvement we need to roleplay fight.