*EVENT* Order of the Avox *EVENT*

Started by Steven :D, 25-07-2011

Steven :D

῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅῭΅
http://www.youtube.com/v/I-4EYg-_WiE&autoplay=1
ϴřďēŗ őƭ Ŧħė Δṿṑẍ

A mysterious cave, seemingly has appeared after a blood moon. The shaft goes down very far, there is no light within the tunnel, just a sudden apparent drop. As you descend into the cave, a unholy guttural chant is heard, as you approach the depths of the cave. You fall into a pool, only to find out that the substance you are bathing in is infact blood. As you contain your urge to scream, you slowly hear a steady dripping sound, tap... tap... tap... tap... tap... tap... A large amount of stairs, seemingly descend downwards as you emerge from the pool of blood, still soaked. You decide to follow the stairs down, the tapping sound gets louder and so does the chant as you get closer and closer to what seems a...

The Diary of Daniel...
Day 1
It was raining, when I first spotted it... A large hole in the ground, that definately wasn't there before... The earth around it seemed un-naturally warm, even though it was nighttime. As part of my daily routine, I, Daniel White am a caretaker for my masters castle. The cave... it seemed to call to me... I kept thinking about it when I retired to my quarters after this midnight stroll. What am I doing?

Day 2 I thought I saw something crawl out of that hole... I could have sworn that a figure, an un-natural figure crawling on both its hands and feet crawled out of that god-forsaken hole... Maybe it saw me? No... no... I must be imagining things... The master seems oddly quiet after I told him about the hole, infact he does not even want to talk about it... In the morning, I returned to the site of the hole, to see a dead rabbit slaughtered near the edge of the pit, its blood and entrails leaning over the edge in a ghastly display of gore... Could it have been my imagination? The image is forever burned into my head... I left M'Lords estate that day...

Day 3 I'm not sure why I left M'Lords estate, but I just had to get away from that hole... I see it when I dream now... Have I gone mad? I like to go for walks outside in the midnight just as I'm doing right now while I write in my journal. Every now and then, I shiver abnormally and seem to feel much susceptible to the cold. When I finally returned home, I returned to a wrecked and ruined one... The front door was torn open, blood was splattered everywhere, there was tons of it on the broken door too. It looks like somebody or something nearly tore its arms off trying to break the door open. I'm going to return to my masters, I'm going to have to get to the bloody bottom of this...

Is this real? An imagination? You begin to see this same dream every day... something is happening in Caphori... Is it Real? Is there a real godess or god? The moaning, oh my god, the moaning. Its in my head! I can't take it anymore!

-- -- Be there.

Bl★ck Star

Daniel, >>Daniel<< + creepy, someone played to much Amnesia.

This is meant to be open for discussion. What do you guys think? I'm planning something very big for Caphori.

[email protected]

do it but holy crap that music and the story is pretty creepy but would be wicked

CAMaera

sounds like fun. But however will you do the pool of blood?

Hyperionwolf

the mechanical part of it can be worked out. maybe even lava, if we arent supposed to go there.meh.

I really like it. Its a pretty good description, and the Music is just epic.
I am willing to be a part of it, and support it all the way.

Blacklegend

I lurve it all!!!!! Horror themes are epic and just my style! I've been doing horror themes since I started roleplaying!!! I'm so excited to see this new mysterious thing! - Gwir

P.S. If you're really good with codes and lining you could simply make a mod and attach it to the server which basically makes red water.  ;D

The_Hitchenator

the moaning seems to hypnotise me and i seem to go into some sort of weird drooling trance...   :o    AWESOME!!!! I CANT WAIT!!! I WANT TO GO INTO THAT HOLE NOW!!!!!
this will be fun ;)
"Death is yet another journey unto life, but when caused by a Wandering Shadow, grants freedom to the target"
This is the creed upon which ALL Wandering Shadows members life by, once a target has been destroyed, they must say the rites to free the soul of their fallen enemy.

Lord_Blair

Steven, are you going to start this or...?

Date established, PM me if you are interested in helping with it.

Souless Dark

If someone helps can they still participate in it?

Quote from: Souless Dark on 12-08-2011
Yes

CAMaera

i reallly wanna be in this :<

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Souless Dark on 12-08-2011
Eh. Thats what the mods/ops are here for. We do all the hard work, you enjoy yourselves.

Noidness

Aw, bummer, I'll be on vacation then.

Velspera

I am SO gonna be a part of this.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Date to be re-scheduled by a bit due to server issues (not being updated yet)

Felonious

Ah, that's unfortunate, though I look forward to it no less. Given, with school on the upcoming, I will probably be... slightly (Yes, that's a good understatement) more distracted then usual.
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.