[Known] Mideel's Creek

Started by UknowMe, 03-08-2011

UknowMe

Here it is. We've finally made it. It's gonna be located near the B&B. The two guard towers assign the borders of the village.

We'll be making all the administrational buildings later on as we assign positions and stuff. We'll also probably assign a guard captain to occupy those watch towers and such.

I'll edit this post as we do so.

Hyperionwolf

Hey. If  im still able to be unbanned, can you hold me a spot for The Guild?
We could work together or something, and  I think it would help the village.

UknowMe

We should better off discuss it in-game, since I've got a few plans for the town... Or just give me your Steam name.

CAMaera

not to nitpick, but i think it would be better as just the Village of Mideel. It jjust sounds better, but its up to you. Im the head guard!

Felonious

I disagree, I think Mideel's Creek sounds like a good name, has more ring to it then plain old "Mideel", despite the lack of flowing water in-game. (There is a pond/lake in the village though.)
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.

UknowMe

Quote from: Felonious on 04-08-2011
I disagree, I think Mideel's Creek sounds like a good name, has more ring to it then plain old "Mideel", despite the lack of flowing water in-game. (There is a pond/lake in the village though.)

That small ''pond'' is actually considered Mideel. We can't make it any bigger, because oceans are already in the size of ''lakes''.

Blacklegend

So sad.... I wish there was a way to make water run forever or to make waterfalls/waterslides without hacking

Kamimaia

There MIGHT be... I'll scour youtube for water glitches. -Actually, scratch that. A permanent waterfall will lag the server all to hell.

Steven :D

Added as a location, because its one of the first things I saw out of spawn.

UknowMe

Thank you Steven.

Though, the Stronghold Mideel is made only for The Mideel's Watch. If you have any concerns about Mideel's Watch, contact me as we're looking for a guard captain at the moment. Rest of the city is open for all of its visitors and residents.

Also, there's enough space to make houses and such, so don't be afraid and just go ahead.

Lord_Blair

Statues... MUST, HAVE MORE STATUES!

CAMaera

Quote from: UknowMe on 11-08-2011
Thank you Steven.

Though, the Stronghold Mideel is made only for The Mideel's Watch. If you have any concerns about Mideel's Watch, contact me as we're looking for a guard captain at the moment. Rest of the city is open for all of its visitors and residents.

Also, there's enough space to make houses and such, so don't be afraid and just go ahead.
but....ill be back on...
and how are you guys pronouncing it? its meant to be Mideel(MID-eel), just as its spelt.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: max0596 on 13-08-2011
Quote from: UknowMe on 11-08-2011
Thank you Steven.

but....ill be back on...
and how are you guys pronouncing it? its meant to be Mideel(MID-eel), just as its spelt.
Maxi, seeing as we told you to wait... you might not be back on for a long time. And I thought it was pronounced ((Mi-dell))

UknowMe

It's pronounced mid as in short for middle and eel as for the fish.

aroniea

it's mid like bide, and eel like midd(le)
                                              /\
                                              |

Redbark