[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

banditofdoom

#75
Name:Rylee

Roleplay Name:Michael Goldbeck

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:
I've had experience on Crussaria (Where I am currently a farmer ALSO named michael goldbeck), Fallout (ALSO michael goldbeck)

What servers have you played on, and how long:
Crussaria, about a month considering without downtime and Fallout for about 4 months with breaks in between

Why would you like to join our server:
I would like to join due to the fact it seems to have many people on it and I can use some other RP to get the grip of.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Michael wakes up in a daze as he finally wakes up after god knows how long being unconscious. He first looks around to see something that is recognizable to him, next he goes in search of a tree to break off a branch to use as a basic hunting tool. Next he begins hunting the standard animals of the forest,gathering what he needed and looked for some leaves to make a decent bedding.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Michael finally finds an old man who has a wagon and looks at him with his branch, he knows he must look filthy after days of exploring the wilderness with nothing but the clothes on his back but he doesn't care. He looks at the old man "Can you give me a ride to town?" The old man replies "Yes". Michael hops into the caravan and begins traveling with the old man towards civilization.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Michael looks at the old man for a moment, a look of need comes over his face as he asks the old man "I've been in the forest for days with no coins or anything, please pay for me" The old man sighs and pulls out another 10 coins and hands them to the bandits, the bandits then allow them to pass and they go through unharmed "Thank you" was Michaels only reply.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

Michael finally makes it off the wagon and walks towards the marketplace, his stomach begins to rumble so he walks into a nearby butcher shop. The butcher asks "What do you want kid?" Michael replies "I am very hungry, I have been in the forest for days, do you have any food I could work for". The butcher smiles and gives it some thought before responding "I suppose I need someone to clean the floors of the shop, they can get...messy" Michael nods his head and walks towards the mop,picking it up and mopping up blood and guts.
(Accepted, PM a mod for password. -Sxasxuxkxe)

Bannokles

#76
Name:Lithik

Roleplay Name:Canon Granoik

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:I have roleplayed on around 15 different roleplaying games. Most of them being on BYOND, a game creating website/program where you make and upload your games. I have administrated on a few, and I have at least 3 years experience.
What servers have you played on, and how long:I played on an Exploration server a little while back, and made a small little town me and a few friends roleplayed in.

Why would you like to join our server:I want a legitimate roleplay experience. I couldn't achieve that on a non-protected server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Indeed.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE


You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Canon Granoik rubbed his back as he rose from the ground confused and groggy, looking about the forest. Canon Granoik lumbered over to a nearby tall oak, and began to snap thick brush from it, placing them in a pile which he then lit by smashing together two small stones. The fire lit, and the sun reached the horizon. It was getting dark, and he knew he needed shelter. Canon Granoik rose up from his fire, and placed a forest fire preventing barrier of stones around the burning wood. Looking to the foliage, he began to walk towards what looked like a path, and found a simple copper hatchet. Putting it to use he began to gather what was needed for a shelter, as hunting was not an option due to his trusty bow being gone.


Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Having finished his shelter and fashioned a new wooden bow with a sturdy branchling and some naturally created string, he had not been living comfortably, but he'd been living. That's what counted to him. He was refining his bow when suddenly his entire shack began to rumble at the sound of clattering hooves. He jumped up and slung his quiver over his left shoulder, attaching his bow to a custom fitted leather strap on the right side of his quiver, his figure covered in dirt and his hair matted, he noticed a fast moving horse coming in his direction. He took out an arrow and snapped off the tip, making it non-lethal and proceeding to tie some vine around it. He drew the arrow back on the string and held the bow taught. With a twing the roped arrow rocketed towards the horse and wrapped luckily around it's thick neck. Causing it to panic and stop abruptly. Before he could take two triumphant steps through the morning dew covered grass, an old hermit looking man made his way out of the wagon he had just now noticed behind the horse. Canon Granoik spoke aloud to him, happy to see another human, "'Allo there! Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought it would've been my lucky day to leave this accursed glade!". The old man was annoyed by the random event and nodded understandingly, and beckoned for Canon to get on his wagon. The man was a mute apparently, but he pointed in a specific direction, which Canon assumed was the direction towards civilization. He hoped.


After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Canon frowned when the group of hooligans appeared from seemingly nowhere. Watching in disappointment as the old man handed over 10 coins he remembered he had nothing on him but his bow, quiver, and that vine. Then it hit him. He quickly lashed out his vine at the horses backside, making it whinny in excitement as it began to charge forwards down the path, the bandits began yelling angrily and Canon stood up carefully on the wagon, placing an arrow onto the string and pulling it taught. He aimed for the bandit with the flashiest clothing, assuming it was their leader and let the arrow fly towards it's target. But suddenly, he felt an intense pain in his left leg, and it made him fall backwards. There was an arrow lodged in his thigh! He groaned in pain as the old man took control of the horse once again, and headed towards town at a faster than ever pace. They needed to get his leg treated.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): Finally arriving at the town, Canon limped out of the cart, graciously thanking the old man as he assisted Canon to the local healer. Canon had never been in such bad shape in his entire life! He gagged due to hunger as they located the healer's place of business, the healer took him in, letting the old man know Canon would be fine. That is, until the healer found out that the arrow was lodged in a muscle and thus tore it to the point of permanent damage. After tending to his wound, removing the arrow and applying salve covered bandages, the healer explained to Canon the outcome. He would never be able to use his left leg like he used to ever again.
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Noviasym

#77
Name: Noviasym/Jacob

Roleplay Name: Ikkai

Players you already know on the on the server: Sorry... None.

Previous roleplay experience: None! This will be my very first RP! Hopefully that isn't a bad thing... But I think I know how to RP.
:-\
What servers have you played on, and how long: Uhhh. I've played on the Terranova server, but that's about it. And for about 3 weeks.

Why would you like to join our server: Because it looked fun and I wanted to try it! I also wanted to learn how to RP properly.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes!

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Whatever sinks your coat hanger.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE
UHHHHHHHHHH
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): A frightful gasp emerged from the young man as he jerked awake. He looked scared, his head still spinning, trying to analyze the situation. He soon realized he had no recollection of going out into the woods. In fact, he didn't recall anything. He grabbed a nearby branch to test if it was sturdy enough for work, and he was soon foraging for shelter materials and some easy prey.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)The old man began with his name, saying he was John Briggs. And when he asked who the young man was, all that he said was, "I'm not sure about that, but you can call me Kai," "Well 'Kai' you look like you need a ride, hop in the back and I'll get you to town by Noon." Kai hastily nodded his head, eager to escape the foreign woods that he had emerged from.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): The bandits looked impatient, and when Kai told them he had no money, they then just searched the wagon for goods, they picked up a large wolf pelt and told them to leave before they take anything else. The old man told Kai that he was to pay him back by the next morning. Obviously upset about his lost profit.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Kai soon realized that nothing was going as planned, and he looked ragged and worn down. The best he could get for a job was to sweep the stables of the nearby barn, so he could sleep in the hay. And eat some of the owner scraps.
The next morning he was woken up by a familiar old man who asked but one thing, "Where's my money?"

Sorry if I did this wrong... I might have gone from a bad perspective... Anyway, thanks for reading!

Charmin

#78
Name: Charmin
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: None. I just havent found game where rp should be fun.
What servers have you played on, and how long: This is first Terraria server i wanna join.
Why would you like to join our server: Finaly server with active players and that RP thing looks awesone too :)
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Go find some water. Than i will make some basic tools and weapon for hunting and self defense.


Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
I would join him. Its always better to not be alone in wilderness.


After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I would try to change some meat or herbs for that coins so bandits let me pass.


You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Find some work to do, help someone etc. to get some money or go to forest, hunt/search herbs and than sell it on the market.

{Missing Roleplay Name, RP is a bit too short. Also, you might want to read up a bit about basic roleplay.} Please modify your post.

I will be off for 5 days approx. I will rewrite it later. I didnt had much time now.

Feremist

#79
Roleplay Name: Feremist

Age: 12  RP Age: 12
 
What servers have you played on, and how long: None on Terraria

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft and over 20 MMORPG's

Why would you like to join our server: It sounds epic and need fellow gamers

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yep


ROLEPLAY             (sorry i got the roleplay part wrong because i got half way and there was a blackout
                       the power is on now but my internet wont work so im trying to do questions again by memory)
__________________



You wake up in a forest with no tools or food...All you have is
the cloth on your back. Do what you need to do to survive(RP it):I wake up in a forest and my first thought is
to find food, water, shelter and tools.I walk around the forest to find food and water first. I find a lake and
some nuts on a tree near where i woke up. I wasnt sure if the nuts were posionnis so i left some on a ground
and watched until an animal came up and ate the nuts. After i was full I went to look for shelter. I found a cave
a bit further from the lake. Thinking of what time it was I looked up in the sky and assumed it was around noon so
i had time to find tools and come back. I went back to the lake and found what i was looking for, a wet stirdy stick
that would be perfect for a bow. Next i went out to find some vines os some sort to make string for the bow. After about
an hour i find a vine that would work as string and some sharp rocks for arrow heads. I found some dry sticks around
the tree and make them into arrow shafts. Knowing i did well for today i find my way back to the cave and lie down
thinking that tomorrow i will have to make a fire and make a knife.


After a few days of survival in the forest an old man with a wagon
passing through the forest offers you a ride to the nearest village.
The man has a troubled face as if there has been some trouble with
bandits lately. What would you do? (RP it):I accept the old mans kind offer and get on the wagon.
I notice the man looking around every so often with a worryed face.
After about an hour I ask the old man what hes so worryed about. The old man explanes that bandits
have been wandering around these parts of the forests and are stealing money from helpless people.
I offer to help with the bandit problem. The old man say "But you don't have any experience at fighting...
or atleast thats what I assume." I reply to the old man with "I had some combat training while i was in
the forest." The old man thanks me for the offer to help and the wagon became quiet.


After a few hour of traveling on the wagon a group of bandits jump from
the bushes and demand 10 copper from the old man and you.The old man is
terrified and gives 10 copper. The bandits turn to you. What would you do?(RP it):
The bandits request you for 10 copper. I say "I dont have any monney and if i did i would not give it to you."
One of the bandits step forward and says "Then i'm afraid we may not let you pass." I look at the bandit
straight in the eyes. I take out my knife and stab the bandit. I yell at the old man "GO!"
The bandits follow us. I take out my bow and slowly pick off the bandits. When all the bandits were gone and
the old man calmed down he thanked me again.


You have finally reached civilisation But you dont have
any monney and to make things worse you are very hungery.
You can't make your way to the marketplace. What do you do?(RP it): When then wagon reached the village
the old man said "Thank you Feremist for helping me with the bandits... I wish you great luck on
your path ahead." I nod to the old man and get off the wagon. I realize that i'm starving and I still
don't have any monney. I find my way to the village inn and ask the inn keeper "Do you have any work around
here i can do? I'm very hungry and i have no monney at all." The inn keeper noded and said "I hear theres some
work needed to be done in the stables. Its right across from the blacksmiths forge." I nod my thanks and leave
the inn to find the stables. After a few minutes or walking I find the stables and the owner of it. I tell the owner
the reason i'm here. The owner smiles and says "Well ofcourse you can work here! You can start by getting that shovle
and cleaning out the horse manure. Ill pay you 30 copper for a days good work and you can stay in my guest room and eat
here." I try to put a smile on my face but can't. I say "thank you." and get to work.


{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"} Also, please practice your spelling/grammar.

Will do and thank you  :)

INA7HAN

Quote from: Feremist on 21-08-2012

Roleplay Name: Feremist

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: minecraft and over 20 mmorpgs

What servers have you played on, and how long: none on terraria

Why would you like to join our server: it sounds epic and need fellow gamers

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yep

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction? (RP it.):

Feremist walking down street in a village

Old Man approaches him and ask "would you like an enchanted scroll young man?"

Feremist answers back "what does the scroll do?"

Old Man smiles in a creepy way and says "it will increase your power with magic greatly."

Feremist replies "i cant i dont have any money."

Old Man chuckles and says "its for free."

Feremist says suspiciously "how can a such a powerful scroll be free?"

Old Man starts to say "because it i..."

Feremist interrupts and says "nervermind i dont want your stupid scroll."


Feremist turns around and walks away into the night



do i need to do the new version or can i stick with old man scroll thing?
Hopefully this isn't out of line, anyway word of advice put capital letters in.



SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Viko

#81
Name: Viko.

Roleplay Name: Viko Goldtremor

Players you already know on the on the server: Nachytsm and Alacardia.

Previous roleplay experience: I've done a lot of private roleplays/character brainstorming with friends, but all my experience in an actual role-play community has been on World of Warcraft or Dungeons & Dragons online.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None on Terraria, since I'm a bit new to the game.

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to join my friends who are already roleplaying here, and possibly meet some new people.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Of course.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Naturally!

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Viko wakes up, his heart racing, and no memory of the night before. Looking around for a moment, he violently face-palms himself several times, until his forehead was red. Clearly, he had decided to take another stab at alchemy the night before. Getting up and coming to his senses, he decides to find a nearby road, perhaps he could find a traveller to acquire information and supplies from. He breaks an "acquiring stick" off of a nearby tree and sets off.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Not expecting to have run into a wagon, Viko decides against stealing it and becoming a target. He passes up the offer, and climbs into the back of the wagon. The barrels of ale are larger than a normal goblin, allowing him to hide easily. With no mug in sight, and being the classy fella he is, he removes his leather hat and pours some of the drink into it. This trip might not be so bad after all.


After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Viko's ears perk up, and he glances around the barrels to get a view of the transaction. The old man foolishly took ten coins out of a sizable coin purse, to which the bandits raised the price to 50. Viko grinned, knowing there'd be plenty left the old man could give him as a parting gift later.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

The small amount of Ale enough to make him just a bit too clumsy, a guard spots Viko as he attempts to take the coin purse. The goblin darts off, easily lost in the crowd. After wandering for a little bit, he finds what appears to be a guns booth, with a visibly angry customer at the counter, but no one actually monitoring it besides market guards. Viko casually walks behind the counter and claims he's the booth's owner, and can fix the customer's gun. Although not much of an alchemist, and only a mediocre thief, he uses his mechanical prowess to make a few adjustments just as the legitimate owner of the booth comes walking back. The customer hadn't paid yet, so the goblin excused himself to go under the counter to get a spare part for the already-fixed gun. Without the customer or booth owner catching on, the goblin darts out the side of the counter to become lost in the crowd. He would've most definitely preferred money instead, but now that he had a weapon, he could rob travelers properly. Usually the threat of a gun, visible ammo or not, was enough to get some money out of them.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

NXXR

#82
Name:
Mo

Roleplay Name:
Xeral The Forgotten

Players you already know on the on the server:
Noone

Previous roleplay experience:
- lots of RPGs (Two World's, Skyrim, etc.)
- little experience in chat RP

What servers have you played on, and how long:
I haven't played much Terraria yet. So I haven't been on any nameable Servers yet.

Why would you like to join our server:
Well I'm looking forward to experience some great stories on the server and also get to know some Terraria gameplay.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes I did.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Of course I will.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Sure.


ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):


I slowly come back to concious and slightly open my eyes to check my surroundings.
Luckily...I'm alone.
I completely open my eyes and get up.
The next Days I spend setting up a basic dwelling, gahtering some resources and exploring the area around my encampment.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)


Exploring the forest resulted into finding an old road. I moved my camp closer to the road, close enough to keep an eye on the road but still hidden for the untraind eye.
One Day Some old man came along in his wagon. I stood beside the road as he approached me. He looks frightened at me. I revealed my face from the shadows cast by the hood of my big cloak and told him I meant no harm. I asked him for the direction of the nearest town and he offered me a ride.
He told me he thought I was another bandit and ask where I come from. I told him I am from some foreing country and that I've been traveling almost since I left the streets of my hometown.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):


When the Bandits looked at me, I revealed my hands from under my cloak. Both empty. I tell them I don't have any money. Some badits take a few steps in my direction. Aware of the situation, I slowly get off the cart. I tell them I don't want anyone hurt. But the bandits insist on their toll and slowly move towards me.
To gain some time I pretend to search in all my pockets inside the dephts of my cloak, then I look to the left and my yaw drops open in surprise. When all the bandits looked the same direction to find the source of my reaction, I quickly dash into the wood leaving behind the shouting bandits. In their hurry to chase after me they completely forgot about the old man. after several meters I cat-like leap up some branches into the shadows of a tree. Several bandits pass under my hide sweeping the woods. After several silent minutes I drop back on the floor and make my way back to the road. As I thought the old man already left, so I wander alone along the road hopefully seeing civilisation soon.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)


I stop in a shady alley right before the market. When I look around I recognize some street kids in their lumpy clothes trying to hide in the alley throwing curious looks at me.
I pretend not seeing them and start climbing up to the roofs. Soon I find a good spot overviewing the whole marketplace. As I sit down at th edge of a roof some of the kids gather beside me and I start telling some of the old Legends of Caphori and ven some ancient Legends from the time before.
When the sun has set and the street kids went off finding a place to stay the night, I climb back down and offer the poor traders my help with the stands. Here and there i get some spare coins or food as payment. I then wander off into the night vanishing into the shadows to find a spot to sleep aswell.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
~ The Shadows Are Not Your Enemys. ~
~ They Are Your Friends, Helping You To Hide From The Real Enemys ~

aLv-reborn

#83
Name:Aiden V.

Roleplay Name: aLv reborn

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: a couple of low player minecraft servers

What servers have you played on, and how long:Mostly 2dforts on terraria but i like fixing griefed ones too

Why would you like to join our server: if ur really making me answer that my answer would be to find a server with nice people that aren't completely perverted

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I agree Too follow the rules.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: If that means that if i do anything i get banned, then yes. otherwise i don't know the meaning...

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):I look around, and after about a minute of thinking i conclude that the trees around
me are redwoods. I find a dead branch, trim the smaller parts off the side and sharpen the stick into a spear.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)I look deep into his eyes, but see no hate. All I see is wisdom. He asks again. "Yes, I would.Thank you very much,"
I say and climb into the back of the wagon.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I look in the bandits' eyes the way i looked in the eyes of
old man. They did this for greed not survival, why should i give in to their selfish needs. I jumped out of the wagon, still holding my stick as they drew their weapons.
I shoved the stick through the first guy's chest and and charged at the next guy, using the body as a shield. I pulled the stick out and turned around to see the last guy
charging at me. Right before he reached me i dove out the way and jabbed the stick into his chest.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)The old man seems to have known i would be there, he offers room and board in order for protection, and once again, i gladly accept!

{Please Rename your character. Also, try not to be too Overpowered. The roleplay is acceptable, but just almost OP.}

umm What do u mean by rename my character?

Quote from: Velspera on 21-06-2012
Please try to create a unique name, not something like "Flameninja654"

Charmin

#84
RP Name: Zul`Ran
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: None. I just havent found game where rp should be fun.
What servers have you played on, and how long: This is first Terraria server i wanna join.
Why would you like to join our server: Finaly server with active players and that RP thing looks awesone too 
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I woke up in forest in middle of nowhere with no signs that said where i can be. I had no idea where nearest settlement or at least road is so i decided to find and craft some useful items for survival in forest. First thing, most important was water. After i found little stream, i decided to go make some weapons enough strong to kill animal at least. I made a few small spears from fallen branches which i sharpened with stone. It was already midday so i had to hurry to catch something before night. Stream was too small for fish to live in it so i took all my staff and went hunting.


Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
When sun was already nearing horizont i had caught almost nothing except for one squirrel. I was forced to take some berries too, to not die of hunger, but i wasnt sure about all of then to be edible. I started to look for some spot to stay at night. I found small road. I waited in bushes near the road. It was dusk already and i didnt wanted to run into some bandits. Than i saw a wagon in distance pulled by one horse. When it came closer i saw old man riding it. Because of lack of food i was forced to go on road and as him for help. He saw that i was exhausted after some days in forest and offered me to join him on his way to city. It was suspicous for me that he had no problem to trust total stranger but i needed to get to the city.


After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
It was night already, pitch black. Only source of light was small latern hanging onfront of wagon. Suddenly horse became frightened of some strange noise. I heard it too. Before i had time to draw a weapon we were surouded by five bandits. They told us that we are passing through their territory and we need to pay a tax. Old man gave them what they wanted but i had no money. I asked old man to pay for me and told him i can work for him when we reach the city. He agreed.


You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): I found out that old man is traveling merchant and he wasnt staying for long but i had to pay my debt. I helped him to set his stall at market, and sell some herbs. I gave him herbs and berries i found. He bought them from me and even gave me some coins for them. He said that my debt is repaid and left the city.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

rmbrussolo

#85
Real name:Jorge


Game name:DrakenmirrkaI am new in the server so i dont know anyone in

1:No experience in other roleplay server


2:I play in a server for 1 week but then i get bored because it was just the same all the days


I would like to join this server to try something new a Roleplay server i have been searching one
I want to join the server to make it more big


Yes i already read the Rules and Regulations tread


Yes i agree in following the rules
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: YesROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest

You have no tools or wapons: all you have are cloths on your back
What would be your first course of action? I would find some water and a cave or a big tree
then the next day I will try making any tools and recollect some foodThings have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to five you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look torubled, as it seem that bandits habe been around this area.
Would you travel whit this man?

First of all i am going to ask him about the bandits if they are really powerful or not if they are powerful
am going to go whit him to try to protect him and if they are dumps i go whit him too xD
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):After a few hours of traveling.
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coings each as a tax to pass.
The man give them his coins, the bandis now look at you. What do you do?

FUUUS RO DAAAAH¬° (Drakenmirrka kill 3 bandits whit his voice)
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)


You have finally made it to Civilization¬°
However, you have no money in your possesion; and to make it worse, youre very hungre.
So you make youre way to the marketplace.
What actions would you take?

I could go to see if someone have a bounty for killing those bandits and i could ask to join a bounty hunter job



Please redo, and follow the format. Also, try to be serious in your application. humor is fine, just don't go out of context with it.

drshadowelf

#86

Roleplay Name: Althalos Levwayn

Players you already know on the on the server: None unfortunately. This is my first time on any server by you guys.

Previous roleplay experience: None, Unless Forum Roleplaying counts.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None, Terraria serves never really appealed to me.

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy forum roleplaying alot, but it lacks a certain... Movement. Also I love terraria and have played for longer then expected but never really gotten far...

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yup

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):


I sit up, observing my surrondings. Plenty of food running around here and there, I look up to the sun. It would be a while before I could transform again, from my guess thats how I got here. I really need to tr and get control over it, perhaps I should find another of my race. But alas sitting here pondering what to do with my life wouldn't help me out now. I began to walk around looking for a large tree that I could rest beneath, my animalistic nature was still forcing its way through even though I wasn't transformed. A small rabbit crossed my path, Thats the one thing I love about being a Shade Werewolf, alot of animals felt at home around you, thats when you pounce and they instantely regret it. Poor rabbit, never saw me coming.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)


"Oh no, not another of you Shade Spirits, last one I went with, a female I think. Threatened to kill the bandits, now they have raised my toll. Look, I would love to give you a ride an all but, unless you hide then the bandits will attack us"

"Erm, I could hide in the back of your carriage, if it comes to it I could kill them," I boasted.

"NO," He shouts "I barely make enough money as it is, if you do so I will stab you, understand. I wil do anything to get those bandits off my back,"

"Sure," I growl
After a few hours of travel I decide to ask about the other Shade Spirit that had passed through.

"As she was a beutiful lass, but had the bite of a dog,"
"Where did you drop her off," I ask
"Same place as where going now, why,"?
"No reason," I mumble, I couldn't explain to him why, he would get rid off me right away if he knew what I had done.


After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

The bandits observe the carriage slowly looking it up and down.

"Might fine vehicle you have here, may we take a look," They ask
They begin to look around through all the crates in the back.

"Hey boss," Says the smaller one, "Look what I found 'ere,"
The larger miore dominat bandits walks up to me.

"Haha, another one of these bas****," They draw there swords and walk menacingly towards me.

"Look, stay back, you know what I am, what I can do," I whimper

"We also know that it was a full moon last night," They Laugh "What will you do now,"

The bandits step closer towards me and begin to beat me.

"Haha, almost as weak as the women of your race," They laugh.

"Don't dishonour are women," I stand up, embracing there punches. I smile weakly

I knock other the weaker one with ease. The other bandits rises beside me and knees me in chest.
Umph
The bandit orgiannly knocked other stands up, this time with a sword in hand.
"Haha, your corned now,"
The old man comes out of the drives seat with a small dagger. He gracefully walks behind the man and plunges his dagger inside of him. He then turns his attention to me.
"Get out, before I have to do the same to you,"

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I begin to walk around the city, my stomah grumbles and I had been walking for days. I slump down in an allyway and a familiar smell drifts towards my nose. I begin to search around, there lying dead was a human. I knew that this would gt me shunned ifc caught but I had to to surivie, I began to gnaw on the humans arm. The blood trickled down my throat, still warm, perhaps died recently? This would satisfy me for now. But I had to find the women that they had discussed.

Edited cause I like the shade Werewolf idea.

I guess that's acceptable enough.
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
"Fear can't hurt you any more than a dream."

WILLIAM GOLDING, Lord of the Flies

underageH3RO

#87
Name:Chance

Roleplay Name:Hayato

Players you already know on the on the server:Sanji, Zoro, Hei,

Previous roleplay experience:Some HGN like Aceon, but that's it

What servers have you played on, and how long:just Aceon really

Why would you like to join our server:To enjoy roleplaying again

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I would climb a tree to get my bearings and head west, It's always been good for me, home is eastand i ain't coming back there.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Only as a stowaway, there is probably a bounty on my head, and if he were to discover me, i'd try to beg him to take me to civilization.
"Young man, You look like a person who is a little lost, do you need a ride to town?"
"Uhhhhh..... Yeah, i guess i can get a ride. Are you heading east?"
"No, I am not. I am actually heading north-west."
My eyes lit up, i knew i could at least trust him.
I just hope that the Crazy woman would not meet this man. He'd be dead meat, even i couldn't have gotten her off my back if i hadnt used all of my explosives running.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
I'd use my time enough as to ask what direction Civilization is. Then while they looked at me i'd push the old man towards them and make a break for the city.
The bandits glared at me, All i could think was to run, i picked up some powdery dust from the old mans cart and waited with a blank face.
"I said, DO YOU HAVE ANY MONEY?" The bandit's group leader-type figure yelled at me.
He came over and reached at me, I threw the powder in my hand into his face and took his sword. I immdeiately got behind him, kicked at his knee so he would kneel and took his sword to his throat, his friends liked him enough that they gave the old man his money and begged me to let him go. I did, of course, let him go and they ran in another direction. After that we were on our way.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I'd go into a pub or resteraunt and order food. then when my meal is almost finished, i'd cause a commotion and run in said commotion. Even if there is a moral bone in my body, i cant let people notice me to easily
The pub seemed dingey and old, I ate what I could and sat at the bar, the man next to me was what looked like a demolitionist and I just-so-happened to see some dangling explosives out of his bag, those are, and always will be, my favorite weapons. I stashed a couple and left an active one in the bathroom and headed towards the bartender.
"Um, there is something wrong in the bathroom." i told the bartender.
"Really? I'll have to check it out."
He left from behind the bar and looked down the hall where the bathroom was as he approached the door there was a loud boom. Then smoke filled the room and i exited, fake-coughing, the bartender came out just as i was getting onto the roof of another building across from it.The poor guy had a black face from the smoke. I'm just glad noone was hurt
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}
Things have changed. A lot.

Saintesse_Yin

#88
Name: Melanie C.

Roleplay Name: Shiiare (pronounced "shee-AH-ray") (nickname: Shi (prounounced "SHEE")

Players you already know on the on the server: Sanji, Zoro, Hei

Previous roleplay experience: If it counts, I've rped on several forums in the past.

What servers have you played on, and how long: None really. Just a server of my friend's and it wasn't an RP server, to be totally honest.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love to roleplay and I've never done so on a server. This will be a new experience and I feel that it will be very enjoyable.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Indeed I do, my good sir/madam.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure. No problem whatsover with that.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):


"Geez, what happened..." I mumbled. After adjusting my eyes to the light (quite easy considering that the forest canopy dimmed the light quite a bit), I groaned groggily, bringing my hand to my temple and clenching my eyes shut against a sudden throb of pain. "I think I had too much to drink last night. If I ever see that waiter again, remind me to fire him..." I grumbled, none too happy. It was coming back to me: we were having a celebration at my tavern and somewhere along the way, I must've had one too many. Pretty sure I overheard one of my waiters talking about pulling some sort of prank... This must've been it... In any case, I got up as carefully as I could--without falling flat on my behind, that is--and lumbered along the dirt path, figuring that it must lead somewhere.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)


"Hello, travele- oh my..."

"What? Never seen a Shade Spirit before?"

"S-sorry, Miss. Don't see many of them 'round these parts. Say, ye l-look like yer a tad lost..."

I looked down at my dirty and tattered clothing and then back at the old man. "No kidding," I said flatly.

"Ye need a ride, Miss...?"

"Yes. Please."

The old man nodded hesitantly, and I clambered onto his wagon. After about half an hour, the old man nervously murmured, "I just... thought ye should know... There be bandits 'round these parts..."

"WHAT?!?!"

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):


"Alright, lass, pay the tax. It's standard for all travelers," said one of the bandits. He was a scrawny man, none too young or old and with a scar over his left eye.

"I have nothing to pay. I woke up in the middle of forest when the sun had only risen days ago." I said calmly, my eyes closed.

The bandit scowled and another, brawnier one--likely their leader--shoved him roughly aside and took his place. "Look here. You're lucky Shades ain't my type. So either you scrounge up something, or you'll be your own tax!" he growled, glaring at me, his face very near mine in an attempt to appear threatening.

I sighed and opened my eyes, "Listen here, my good sir," I said. "I have nothing to pay at the moment, but perhaps, if you'd be so kind as to wait until tonight..." I glared darkly into his eyes and he began to cower as he saw a certain ferality in them that implied that the something I would give him if was 'so kind as to wait until tonight' wasn't a good roll in the sheets. "I'd be more than glad to pay you in blood... Yours, that is."

I wasn't lying either; the moon was set to be full that night.

"Ahem... No need for that, Miss, please be on your way."

The old man wasted absolutely no time in ushering on his horses, albeit a bit shakily, and seemed a bit desperate now in getting us to civilization, as he rapidly continued to usher on the horses.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):


"Maybe I should've just stayed in the forest..." I sighed, walking along the cobblestone path; at least it was a change from endless dirt, grass, and trees. I held my stomach in an attempt to soothe the hungry rumbling going on within. I soon came to the city square, and noticed an old woman feeding some pigeons. Now, normally, I'd be able to suppress my feral urges, but considering that I was to Turn that night along with the fact that I was near starving...

I just couldn't help myself. I instantly ran and leapt for the pigeons, and managed to get one in my grasp. I tore it apart with my mouth, first defeathering, then actually eating it. The old woman ran away fearfully and several onlookers gave me an unusal expression but then shrugged and continued about their business after figuring that I was a Shade Werewolf, which was indeed the case. The fur clothing was a large give-away, but the animalistic behavior was an even bigger one.

The pigeon would do for now--it was nice and plump--but it wouldn't last me forever. Time to find a hiring tavern...

Note: Edited because I noticed an incomplete sentence in one of the RP'ed responses.

And a second time because a different RP'd response had an error.

Additionally, I'd like to state that I'm perfectly fine with drshadowelf using the Shade Spirit/Werewolf idea since he more or less acknowledged that it was originally someone else's (i.e. he didn't "steal" said idea). I just don't want Shadow Spirits running around all over the RP, so if anyone else wants to use the idea, it would be much appreciated if I was PMed first asking for permission. But again, drshadowelf, you're in the clear. =) ~Saintesse_Yin
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}


Itsakaru

#89
Name: Itsakaru
Roleplay Name: Itsakaru
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: 6+ Years
What servers have you played on, and how long: None
Why would you like to join our server: I favor Terraria's versatility, and I would like to experiment with just how versatile it is.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: But of course.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I read them, so I may as well!
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: If it clears my name, then yes.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
     Itsakaru sat up, gazing upon his unfamiliar surroundings. This was not his assignment; not even close.

     Last he recalled, he was pursuing a brigand into an alleyway; after some family heirloom that he was hired to
recover.

     With no footprints (not even his own) to be found, he shrugged his surroundings off.
"Wizards..." he cursed, blaming their archaic, yet often-times childish ways. Drawing upon his experience as a
child of the wilderness, he began grappling his way up a peculiar-looking tree. Upon reaching the peak of the
mountainous foliage, he pierced the fog of the new morning with his keen vision, finding his mark: a clearing,
which may yield some form of aid, be it foraging-grounds, a traveled road, or perhaps even a cottage.

     After some time of travel, he came to the clearing: T'was naught but a petty sum of bushes bearing lackluster
berries. At this point, Itsakaru's only shot was to ration these berries, and hope that something comes along.

     Maybe a Wizard will feel bad for having put him in this ridiculous situation, and remedy his own mayhem.
     Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
     Itsakaru gave one look to the old man, and a long gaze about their surroundings. With a firm nod, he climbed on into the back of the wagon, eager to resolve his startling lack of resources.
     After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
     Itsakaru called out to the burly bandits, "Save for the clothes upon my back, I have nothing. I suppose you would care for them?" He climbed out of the back of the wagon, and removed his shirt, holding it from the cuff as he handed it to the closest bandit. Confused, the bandit reached his hand out, as if to humor the penniless
protagonist.
     With a blur of motion, Itsakaru entangled the man's extended arm with the shirt, and used this vice
as leverage to grapple the surprised oaf to the ground. With a firm knee shoved into the floored-bandit's back,
Itsakaru called out, "Now. I'm going to make this as mono-syllabic as possible: return the old man's 'tax', and
be off with you, before I have to waste my time finding shallow graves for you sods."

     The bandits obliged, save for the refund. Abandoning their incapacitated comrade, they disappeared into the forest.
     You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
     With no intention of accruing reputation as a beggar or a thief, Itsakaru made his way to a local tavern (because, as history has taught all of us, nothing smoothes over a potentially life-changing transaction like a debilitating amount of ale). It was here that he sat in wait, calculating his odds for success.

     Sure enough, his hunch rang true; two belligerent men were about to cause severe problems for an old merchant. With a tap on their shoulders, and a deft blow to their jaws, Itsakaru landed himself many thanks, and a handful of coin in return for his noble deed.

     It was now time to eat.
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Drinkingwolf

#90
 
Name: Drinkingwolf

Role-play Name: Nuntis

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous role-play experience: Hmm... Wolf cradles group from Deviant art, and writing my book "Blue River" I have also played a lot of RPG games like Skyrim, but I don't think that's what you mean. (I'm fairly new to RPing)

What servers have you played on, and how long: None, due to hacking and grieving. If I get accepted this will be the only server I play on.

Why would you like to join our server: I like playing Terraria, but it gets boring playing alone. Plus I like the fact that the RP is set in the medieval times era.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I wouldn't be filling out this forum if I didn't.

Will you agree to a one week probation period?: Yes, I will.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action? (RP it.): I get up, looking around at the unreal trees. Realizing that I have to start over with nothing, I look for animal tracks in the dirt. Knowing that the tracks will lead me to water, and eventually water will lead me to other humans. After a few minutes I find wolf tracks. I follow the path of tracks to a river, and as I had thought the river led me to the edge of the pixie filled forest where I saw a road.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man? (RP it): "Hurry up get in before we're caught." The old man whispers to me in a shaky voice. "Caught by who?" I ask as I climb into his horse drawn carriage. "Who?! The bandits! They've been taxing people that travel on this road for the past few weeks, and if you don't pay the fine you get killed." The old man responds this time in a much louder voice. I sit down on the wooden bench and the horse starts pulling the carriage.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? (RP it.): "You want coin from me? Does it look like I have any to give you?" I say trying to persuade them into leaving me alone. "... No. It does not." The first bandit says looking at my dirty torn up rag clothing. "Then he shall pay with his blood!" The second bandit yells. Having no other way of defending myself, I call up to my brothers in the sky asking for rain. I manipulate the rain into two giant balls of water and freeze the bandits inside them. Knowing this will not hurt them, and will not hold them for long I jump back onto the wagon and we head to the nearest village.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. (RP it.): I walk down a brick road, "I hate stealing, but it seems I have no choice... besides you can't steal what is already stolen, right?" I silently think. I walk up to a bandit carefully pickpocketing him, the new moon helps me from getting caught. After getting the money I run away from the bandit to the closest tavern to get food and a room for sleep.

I am a Water Spirit which allows me to manipulate water and ice this can not hurt anyone just slow them down. I also get resistance to the element of water, but the element of fire does twice the damage to me.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}


daktyo

#91
Roleplay Name: Finn Daktyo

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet.

Previous roleplay experience: I have played many RPG video games, as well as dungeons and dragons ("Board" game) and have LARPed in the past.

What servers have you played on, and how long:None, too much griefing.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love terraria and roleplaying. Also, this looks like one of if not, the best terraria RPG experiences out there!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yeah, a few times really.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, indeed I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
"Ugh, the forest?" I mutter. I wander around looking for water. I find some animal tracks, and follow them.
I come out at a lake, many criminals are what seem to be slaves, are working in cuffs for rich men. One glances around and looks near me.  I duck behind a tree.
Peeking out, I find a road behind the men. "I gotta escape!" I think aloud. I begin to scurry up the tree, Pa always said I was a natural. Up in the tree, I find that all trees
are in a mammoth circle. "This is gonna be easy" I say, grinning. I run across a long, thick branch and leap! I continue until the road, once I drop down, I sneak across the road until
I'm sure they wouldn't be able to see me from this distance, then I begin to run.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
"Sorry, but I am a poor man." I explain to him. "I cannot pay the fare!"
"No worries! No worries!" He says in a nervous voice. "Oh dear.."
"Wait, how can I trust you?" I ask.
"Look buddy, I don't have a good reason alright?" He says in a low voice. "But there are bandits 'round these parts, and unless you want to be skinned alive? Come with me!"

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
"And what do you want?" I ask rudely, instantly regretting it.
The man I am talking to looks almost as hungry as me, I would've felt sorry for him if he wasn't going to kill me. "You see laddie, if you want to pass, hell, if you want to LIVE! Hand over ya cash!"
He says as he spits in my face, I wipe it off with great disgust, then I spit back.
"Grrr, why you!!" He begins but is then  shoved aside by a burly, fat man I suppose is the leader. "PAY UP!" Hey yells. Man, he is a BRUTE. I slowly step out of the cart.
"I don't want any trouble, alright?"
"Then pay!!" He draws his sword, unfortunately for him, I kick him at the same time. I then throw sand in the other bandits eyes. "GO!" I yell to the old man as I jump in the cart.
He is startled. He begins working the horses very hard, we begin to ride very fast, leaving some very angry bandits in our dust.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I rent a bow from the nearest shop, the man who owns the shop is very scrawny and underfed. Perhaps if I get him food he will reward me with the bow?
I wander out of town, and begin to hunt geese. Thwang! I hit one in the wing, sending it spiraling towards the ground. I finish it off with my knife, and go back to town to
get it butchered. I leave it a the butcher and begin to browse the stores, I have the rest of the mans coins, as I am a very successful pickpocket. I want to buy some clothes, as mine are tattered and ugly.
I exchange the bow for a axe at another shop. I can make another bow, as well as a house and other things. I settle on some clothes and go and get my goose to eat. Then I will rest at the nearest inn.

stefkeznacikraljina



Name:
Stefan
Roleplay Name:
DarkAwsome
Players you already know on the on the server:
None im new
Previous roleplay experience:
Like a loot
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Dynamic Network  a long time
Why would you like to join our server:
Cuse i love roleplay servers and ur is like the best thats what my friends say  :D
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes ofcourse :D
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE


You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I cinda really dont know plase dont refuse me as a player cause im not a pro or something.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

No he would get me in trouble.
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I would give them 10 coins :D
You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I would sell some stuff that i found and then buy some food. :D


I really wana try this server and as i sed im not a pro in this game i just wana try and progres in game (and if i do something wrong in game be free to ban me instantly) ;D

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: stefkeznacikraljina on 03-09-2012


Name:
Stefan
Roleplay Name:
DarkAwsome
Players you already know on the on the server:
None im new
Previous roleplay experience:
Like a loot
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Dynamic Network  a long time
Why would you like to join our server:
Cuse i love roleplay servers and ur is like the best thats what my friends say  :D
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes ofcourse :D
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE


You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I cinda really dont know plase dont refuse me as a player cause im not a pro or something.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

No he would get me in trouble.
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I would give them 10 coins :D
You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I would sell some stuff that i found and then buy some food. :D


I really wana try this server and as i sed im not a pro in this game i just wana try and progres in game (and if i do something wrong in game be free to ban me instantly) ;D



This is why we can't have nice things.


Syndraell


I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Queencaty565

#95
Name:
Sarah Dente
Roleplay Name:
Neko Astridale

Players you already know on the on the server:
Im kinda new so i dont know anyone...sorry :/

Previous roleplay experience:
Ive played Dnd for about 2 years
Ive played Fall Of an Empire roleplay minecraft server

What servers have you played on, and how long:
Elysian kingdoms: 7-9 months
Fall of an Empire: 5-6 months

Why would you like to join our server:
This sever seems to have a good system to keep the greifers out and the major roleplayers in. for instance Ive read the rules and regulations, and ive also read your roleplay rate. And that is a good way that "god moders" and greifers stay awary

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes, I may forget some though please try to go easy on me for the first few days :/

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
*wakes up feeling sick* Neko: ugh, w-what happened? where am I?.....*observes surroundings* Hm looks like im stuck here... *jumps to tree and climbs up after a few tries* ok forest all around. Looks like im on my own for a bit. *clumsly jumps down and hurts foot* OW! crap! now what should I do?! *scans area once again and spots a cave* *limps over to cave and lies down tending to wound* *rain starts to fall and thunder booms over head* *neko looks up scared* What should I do now? *to tired to think, neko temporarily forgets her worries and drifts off into sleep...

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Neko: Are you sure it wont be any trouble? I mean it looks like you have a big load already...
Man: No! no! no trouble at all hop on in!.
*neko remains wary as she climbs into the wagon*
*old man hands her a blanket*
Man: so how long have you been out here, you look like a mess
*neko realizes for the first time that she looks like a barbarian*
Neko: I dont know sir, Ive lost track of the days. I woke up here with no memory of anything
*old mans eyebrow lifts up*
Old man: oh? I thought you were one of the bandits here to take a toll on me...
*nekos eyes flash open*
Neko: Bandits!!??
Old Man: they rob lots of people here, unless you pay them a toll
Neko: *looks in pocket* I- I have no money...
Old man: *looks worried* hope we dont run into any bandits then...
*neko sinks into her blanket with fear as she looks to the long road ahead*...
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Head Bandit: Well?
*neko thinks quickly and decides to play dumb*
Neko: Toll?
Head Bandit: your new around here aren't you?
*neko cocks head to one side and flutters eyelashes innocently*
Neko: yes sir, this land is quite unfamiliar
Head Bandit: *eyes flash to the old man* guess you will have to pay for her
Old man: *eyes flash angrily to neko* fine...
*the bandits let them pass*
*the old man suddenly punches neko hard in the gut and pushes her off the wagon*
Neko: hey!!
Old man: you have caused me nothing but trouble, your on your own now squirt!
*old man rides away in the distance until all neko can hear is the growling in her own stomach*
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.


*walks through market* ooo all of these would be soo good. *looks around for spare
change* I dont have any money.... *feels hunger pains again* ugh! ok lets try something. *takes hat off street* money for the poor? *a man comes up to her looks and laughs as he walks away* OHHH *neko silently curses the man* well maybe... I guess it is worth a try. *neko walks into a bakery*
Baker: Welcome! Feel free to look around and buy something
Neko: why thank you..but is ther anything I can have for like a sample?
Baker: *raises eyebrow* I do have one thing...
*the baker takes neko by the arm and throws her out*
Baker: A nice loaf of scram!!!
*neko hits the ground angerly*
Stranger:psst
Neko: who me?
Stranger:come here in the ally
Neko: *walk over to him*

Stranger: need some bread?
Neko: YES! thank you so much *takes bread and digs in*
Stranger:Times have been though for us lower people, anyways Im L'hely guess you and I are going to get very well acquainted *smiles a girly smile* Its everyone for themselves here and Im going to help you through so you dont go through what I go through, so follow me
*neko follows L'Hely through the broken Ally way and into the unknown city.....*



sorry if the application is hard to read :/

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

daktyo

#96
Quote from: daktyo on 01-09-2012
Roleplay Name: Finn Daktyo

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet.

Previous roleplay experience: I have played many RPG video games, as well as dungeons and dragons ("Board" game) and have LARPed in the past.

What servers have you played on, and how long:None, too much griefing.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love terraria and roleplaying. Also, this looks like one of if not, the best terraria RPG experiences out there!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yeah, a few times really.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, indeed I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
"Ugh, the forest?" I mutter. I wander around looking for water. I find some animal tracks, and follow them.
I come out at a lake, many criminals are what seem to be slaves, are working in cuffs for rich men. One glances around and looks near me.  I duck behind a tree.
Peeking out, I find a road behind the men. "I gotta escape!" I think aloud. I begin to scurry up the tree, Pa always said I was a natural. Up in the tree, I find that all trees
are in a mammoth circle. "This is gonna be easy" I say, grinning. I run across a long, thick branch and leap! I continue until the road, once I drop down, I sneak across the road until
I'm sure they wouldn't be able to see me from this distance, then I begin to run.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
"Sorry, but I am a poor man." I explain to him. "I cannot pay the fare!"
"No worries! No worries!" He says in a nervous voice. "Oh dear.."
"Wait, how can I trust you?" I ask.
"Look buddy, I don't have a good reason alright?" He says in a low voice. "But there are bandits 'round these parts, and unless you want to be skinned alive? Come with me!"

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
"And what do you want?" I ask rudely, instantly regretting it.
The man I am talking to looks almost as hungry as me, I would've felt sorry for him if he wasn't going to kill me. "You see laddie, if you want to pass, hell, if you want to LIVE! Hand over ya cash!"
He says as he spits in my face, I wipe it off with great disgust, then I spit back.
"Grrr, why you!!" He begins but is then  shoved aside by a burly, fat man I suppose is the leader. "PAY UP!" Hey yells. Man, he is a BRUTE. I slowly step out of the cart.
"I don't want any trouble, alright?"
"Then pay!!" He draws his sword, unfortunately for him, I kick him at the same time. I then throw sand in the other bandits eyes. "GO!" I yell to the old man as I jump in the cart.
He is startled. He begins working the horses very hard, we begin to ride very fast, leaving some very angry bandits in our dust.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I rent a bow from the nearest shop, the man who owns the shop is very scrawny and underfed. Perhaps if I get him food he will reward me with the bow?
I wander out of town, and begin to hunt geese. Thwang! I hit one in the wing, sending it spiraling towards the ground. I finish it off with my knife, and go back to town to
get it butchered. I leave it a the butcher and begin to browse the stores, I have the rest of the mans coins, as I am a very successful pickpocket. I want to buy some clothes, as mine are tattered and ugly.
I exchange the bow for a axe at another shop. I can make another bow, as well as a house and other things. I settle on some clothes and go and get my goose to eat. Then I will rest at the nearest inn.
Can someone read my application? Please?!
{Read, and Denied.} Your RP is very simple,but the real issue is traces of metagaming. you can fling yourself across the trees like a monkey, and have the pickpocket skills of the Gray fox, apparently. Please redo your Application, and try to keep it less simple.

Zazeknight

#97

Roleplay Name: ZazePlayers you already know on the on the server: None yet.Previous roleplay experience: NoneWhat servers have you played on, and how long:NoneWhy would you like to join our server: Because I love terraria and it seems like a good server.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yeah, a few times really.Do you agree to follow the rules?:If i didn't i would get banned wouldn't I ?
Will you agree to a One week probation
Period?: I agree.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE


You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I stretch my arms and rub my eyes...Then I look around and realized  I'm in a strange forest. I sit down and think "I need to think about this strategically first thing i need is water," I then look to my left and see a nice clean river I go up to it and take a sip "Good it's drinkable now  i need shelter" i then gather enough wood to make a tee pee big enough for me to sleep in."Nowfoodgood thing i built this tee pee under an apple tree and there is a herd of pig behind me and some fish in the river." I look up to see the night sky. "I might go make some basic tools tomorrow."Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)After waking up I pick up my trusty sword, axe and pickaxe then head out side my tee pee (Its pretty big now.) And i head outside to gather some food and some stone but on my way to the field and old man goes up to me and says "Hey you kind Sir would you like to go to the city with me?" I then reply "Umm sure, why not?" I think to myself "He seems pretty nice."After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I then quickly think of a plan " There are 3 bandits i have a sword a pick axe and a tree. hmmmm" I then say to the bandits "Dang it I need to pee FUDGE!" One of the bandits then says to the other "Go with him to make sure he doesn't run away." We then proceed behind a tree, I tell him to turn around then i pour a bit of water on the floor to make the sound of me peeing then I creep up behind him then knock him out and take his money." I throw his money on the floor in front of the bandits and they rush to pick it up I then proceed to knock them both out. I then carry on traveling to the city with the old man.You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you haveno moneyin your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?I still have my sword, my axe and my pick axe. I then look down to see 50 sliver coins i pick it up and see a guy standing around i go up to him and say "I bet you 1 gold coin that i can't eat 10 pieces of pork in ten seconds" The guys says "Your on" I then proceed to eat 10 pieces of pork in 10 seconds. He stands there flabbergasted as he hands me 10 sliver coins I say to him "I make everything 20% cooler" I smile as i walk away victorious with a full belly and money in my pocket.

{It's still a mess. And you need to take a more serious approach to your RP}

Spox

Name:Rudis

Roleplay Name:Spox

Players you already know on the on the server: -

Previous roleplay experience: -

What servers have you played on, and how long:i have played on a small server with few of my friends, we built a nice town with few other people too

Why would you like to join our server:Because i love medieval times and i would love to roleplay!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Spox stands up dizzy. He starts to panic... 1st thing he try's to do is climbing a tall tree next to him. Its all covered in vines so its really easy to climb. As he climbs up spox finds out that there's an old forest guards house... There is some fresh food and a nice longbow and some arrows too. Spox tryš to find a glance of civilization but the forest is covered in mist. It seems that the guard has left a day or two ago so there is not that much food. Spox climbs down and goes for a hunt... He has his bow. When he climbs down he spots a rabbitthe arrow shoots right in the rabbits leg and it just falls down ( :( ) but spox is getting hungry so he gatthers some firewood and starts a fire. It gets darck so he falls a sleep.next morning he spots a road werry close so he take's all he can carry and gets on his way...

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Spox offers help with protection. The oldman smiles and says: Lets get with it on then!"...
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Spox searches trough his pockets but he finds nothing. Then he stands up and asks can i get a free pass? All the bandits start to laugh. The robber slides out his sword and says:"If ya ain't got any money, then stop wasting our time and give us some entertainment!" Spox's first thought in his mind is dancing so he dances... The bandit says:"What an foolish old man! Look at him! So miserable. Let them pass... Hes not much of a threat!"
**The old man facepalms*...

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): Spox gets on his knees and begs... but no one gives a glance at him. Then
suddenly an old women says:"You shouldn't be out here... if you want some food you'll have to earn it!"
Spox stands up and follows her... They go in a house... its very tall and creepy. Lady then makes him clean the
attic. She shows the trapdoor to the next floor...
Its all full with spiderwebs and one of the corners is dark. She gives him a wooden sword and says:"They love
the smell of fear!!!" **The trapdoor closes** And a huge spider jumps out from the dark corner. Spox from fear
randomly swings and manages to get it off from him. The spider is dead!

J_HUnTER98

#99

Name: Joel

Roleplay Name: Terrax


Players you already know on the on the server: None, but I'm looking to change that.


Previous roleplay experience: Little to none, but there is a first for everything!


What servers have you played on, and how long?:If you mean HGN servers, none, but I play on many other terraria servers


Why would you like to join our server?: I would love to be able to actually have fun and roleplay, since I'm pretty much finished SP



Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes


Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course!


Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I understand why as well, hate griefers.



You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?:
I immediately look for food and start building a makeshift shelter.  I begin to craft myself a few tools and sharpen stone in case anything tries to attack me. After a few days I now have extra clothes, supplies of food and a good shelter.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?:
I say to the man "You seem like a fine man, sir. Unfortunately, I have no money to pay you." The man then says, "no matter, hop on in, I can take you to the nearest town and drop you off." I jump in his wagon and watch my old shelter shrink into the distance as I travel away.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?
The bandits stare at me with cold blooded eyes, I know they mean business. I reach in to my pockets and show them I have no money. They don't care. holding the tip of his dagger against my chest, he repeats his request. "Pay me 10 coins as a toll for passing through our lands." I reach inside my pockets again in a vain attempt for some money. Then, to my surprise, I feel a smooth round object in my pocket. As I touch it, my body is filled with energy and power that I had not ever felt before. I jumped backwards and kicked the bandits dagger out of his hand. He then tries to punch me, I duck and kick his legs so he falls over. As the other bandits watched stunned I yell at the old man to drive away into the town quickly.



You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What actions would you take?:
As I stroll through the marketplace feeling hungry, I spot a man who looks like he needs a bit of help. He is an old frail man, who seems to be being ignored by everyone around him. He mutters that he only needs a piece of fruit. I decide to help him. Only for the good of another, i am forced to steal an apple from a fruit vendor. I sneak back to the frail old man and give him the apple. As i do his eyes twinkle. He smiles, then he giggles, then he laughs. In no time he is laughing a hearty laugh, like that of a very happy person. He stands up and transforms into a genie. His frail old man form was a guise, to test the generosity and kindness of others. He tells me I can have 3 wishes. My first wish is for an apple. He says, why?. I tell him that i owe a fruit vendor an apple. My second wish is for a house, not a mansion or a villa. Just a simple small house. My third and final wish is for 100 gold coins for my life wages. I bid him goodbye and start my new life in this town.
1.3 billion Chinese people can't be wrong. Eat rice!