[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

TheWalker27

Quote from: James Almasy on 10-06-2013
Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013
First of all. I'm 21 and I know Exactly whats is an RPG.
I dont play WoW.
I play the REAL RPG.
Another thing, you dont need to be such an ass with the kid. He's only 15, and you called him a Faggot? Why? Just because he just overacted? Come on, you're not a child (i hope so).
Please, I'm sorry if i offendend you with the next phrase, but:
Dont judge people if you dont know them.
This isn't an discussion thread, so lets end it HERE.
Jesus. Fix up your application a bit, and after a month... I want you to apply for mod if you're good enough.
Thanks. I'll do it again. And I ask you, can you teach me how do it right?
Hey My Man! Hear this! BEST EVER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEzVx375w4

TheWalker27

1) Name: Henrique Stanke Scandelari
2) Roleplay Name: Icarus Avenicci
3) I dont know any player yet ;)
4) I play Dungeons & Dragons (Tabletop RPG) and The Elder Scrolls Series. (Actualy, I also play Ragnarok, DDO, and Legend of Legaia)
5) Only Sandbox ones. I didn't like it much. I never playd an RP server before, I want an Serius one (just like this one i guess) and try it ;)
6) As I said. I want to spend my free time with this game. I'd like to know how is play RPG in an SandBox game. I realy want to taste it, and maybe be one good Role-Player.
7) Yes, I did mister.
8) Yes, sir!
9) Yes, I do, and I Respect that.

Roleplayin Questionare
-- Edit -- I re-made my RP. Please check it again  =D --
A)
- By the nine.... What happened to me? - I Look arround and see some old trees and rocky ways - Oh! Now I remember... That damn city! I knew there was something rotten on the air! I must get a shelter! Its becoming dark....
I take some wood and stones and make a little wooden spear. I check arround and see some Rabbits and Deers. I got only one spear and try to hit the Deer. With the bad luck my spear misses the deer and get stuck by an tree.
I see no much options and try to grab the Rabbit with my own hands. I coulndt get him.
Starving, freezing and tirsty I go to an near Cave and sleep until dawn.
(In the other day)
I'm walking on this road... found an lost iron spear, Now I can hunt well. I got some Rabbits.

B)
- My good sir. If you have some food I would be pleased to help you.
- Here son, please, come with me.
(Some hours later)
Me and the old man are in the road for some hours. Its night and a bunch of fella's walk over our way.
The old man starts to be scared and trow some coins to the bandits. I jump out the carriage and check the bandits equipment.

C)
- Men! Please, we are in search of an treasure.
- What? What treasure you bastard?
- The old twin sister's treasure! You never heard?
- Twin sister's? No! Whats in it?
- They say thats a big golden chest, overencumbered with golden pieces!
- Where is it?
- Just 95 miles from here! To the East! (The bandit wasnt too much wise and started to run to the East, trying to find our false treasure)
So I get up in the carriage and get back to the road.

D)
I first check for Taverns and Merchants to get Work and Food. I find an old tavern, with some scary pirates and mercenaries, so I decided to get in. In there, i trow some silver pieces at the table and as for a ale. After some time I say with a little loud voice:
- Do you know, about the bandits on the road? What they did with an Twin couple of sisters?
- No, my lad. Tell me about it.
- I was there! The son of a troll just raped the girls!
- What! That kind of violence isn't our! Who did this?
- A bunch of bandits on the road. Just 100 miles south here! Then some 95 miles for the East! They where planning of attack this city...
- What? Lori, Nori, take your man! Search those bandits! Kill'em!
- Well... they mustn't be too far by now! If they go quickly, they can find those bandits!
- Go! Now!... Thank you lad! Have this ale by my count. But tell me, how did you escaped?
- I run my ass out there! Then I found that old man... I got in and he brought me here...
- Erhm.... Do you know how to fight?
After that question, I got some quests from this innkeeper. After two days i knew that the bandits that attacked me on the road were been killed.
My work there was done. I was fully equiped and strong enough to start my journey on Caphori....

Thanks for the opportunity, I awaiting an answer if i Passed or not. ;)
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Good enough, you'll pick up more by playing.

TheWalker27

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-06-2013
Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013
Quote from: knife_cz on 10-06-2013
Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013-snip-
This isn't RPG server, this is just roleplay. You roleplay your actions - there aren't any kind of levels. You act reasonably, logically. I don't think this is what you're looking for, based on your application you seem to believe this is some kind of MMORPG like WoW, where you gain levels and new loot n' shit. This server is more of a...well what to compare roleplay to?
First of all. I'm 21 and I know Exactly whats is an RPG. I dont play WoW. I play the REAL RPG. Another thing, you dont need to be such an ass with the kid. He's only 15, and you called him a Faggot? Why? Just because he just overacted? Come on, you're not a child (i hope so). Please, I'm sorry if i offendend you with the next phrase, but: Dont judge people if you dont know them. This isn't an discussion thread, so lets end it HERE.
Well then pack your shit and go and play your 'REAL RPG' because this isn't it.
And if you're truly 21, you should know that every 'I' is capitalised.
Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013Well, i would first check my level, skills and habilities and see if i could take the bantid down. If i Do, i would kill the bandit, take the usefull stuff and then keep on the way, If not, i would roll some speech for making him go away. Or make him think that has a treasoure in somewhere.
That isn't roleplay.
Rework your application completly, if I was a mod you'd get instantly denied. Look at previous applications if you're really somehow interested in roleplaying on this server.

I am not trying to insult you here, but damn it your application is just awful, and I am not conviced that you're applying for the right server and not some RPG one with your 'levels' and 'skills'
I Told you that i was going to end this. So lets get this over with.
RP this: ISNT ONLY MAKE AN HISTORY OUT THAT! You can make out PROBABILITIES of an action! I see that you never played Tablerop RPG. So you dont even know the exactly meaning of Roleplaying. Is an history? yes! But also has your actions on it.
My understanding of "RP it" was to make MINE opinion and MINE choices about.
You arent supposed to get your nose into.

QuoteAnd if you're truly 21, you should know that every 'I' is capitalised.
I'm sorry! I'm Brasilian! If i typed wrong, it is: MY PROBLEM.

THIS DISCUSSION IS DEAD.

Let's stop it now.

FireDragon9873

Players you already know on the on the server: -
Roleplay Name: Alexander Woodpick

Previous roleplay experience:In Uthrandir for 1 year. I would call myself a novice RPer. Overall, I've been RPing in Gmod for 5 years.

What servers you play on:SRP, and other various servers in Gmod.

Why would you like to join our server:I Like Practicing Roleplay And I Love Terraria. So When I Saw  This Server I Thought That 'Its A Great Chance  To Imrpove My Roleplay Abilities And Thought There Should Be Kind People Around Here

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Old Man: Well Hello There Youngling... Would You Like This Scroll?. It Was Enchanted In The  Fury Of The  Dragons..
Alexander: Thank You Sir. But Im Afraid I Cannot Afford This
Old Man: Oh.. Well Then If You Are That Poor You Can Work At Owl's Tavern. Its Two Days Away From Here But They Give Quite Money.
Alexander: Thank You Sir That Will Really Help Me In The Future.
The Old Man Nods And Wanders Into Dark Forest....

Pilot_Dingy

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Real Name:[/font]
Dallas Cook
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name:[/font]
Pilot_Dingy
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Age:[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server:[/font]
none
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience:[/font]
minecraft
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers you play on:[/font]
I'm more of a private server with friends guy
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:[/font]
no, I'm sorry D:
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server:[/font]
I enjoy RPing and like terraria so i wish to join
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the rules thread?:[/font]
yes
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/font]
yes
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):[/font]
Punch him in the face, take the scroll, and walk off into the sunset.

longfallgloves

Character Name: J. S. Mastropiero
Roleplay Name: Johannes Sebastian Mastropiero
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody
Previous roleplay experience: World of Tibia (not Warcraft), Forum Roleplaying, LARPing, RoC, Naruto Online
What servers have you played on, and how long: None.
Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying, and yours got the most +'s
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have read the Rules and Regulations thread and I accept them (yes, really)
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree to follow these rules
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree. It's a good idea.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Mastropiero wakes up, he is unsure as to what happened to him, or how he got to this forest. From his lack of equipment, it was likely he was robbed. He scans the trees, trying to see any signs of civilization. He takes a few moments he absorbs his situation.
"I'm going to need food" he says.
He gets to his feet, and proceeds into a random direction into the forest, hoping to spot either something edible, or someone to help him find his way.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
Mastropiero approaches the old man, waving his hand.
Mastropiero says, "Greetings sir! Could you help me in finding my way to the nearest town?"
"I would be glad to help you, but it will most certainly be dangerous, you see, bandits have been working the roads lately, even more than usual" Says the old man.
"Bandits? Well nevermind that, i'm rather lost, you see, and I just want to find my way, and if bandits stand in my way, then so be it." Mastropiero speaks proudly.
The old man says, "Very well, climb in and we will be off, I didn't want to stop for too long anyways, gives them more time to find us, you know?"
Mastropiero climbs into the wagon, and the old man continues along the road.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
A group of masked, armed men approach the wagon, and order it to a halt. The old man grows wary and whispers to Mastropiero,
"Just do what they ask, and they will let us go, alright? Just do as they say"
Mastropiero nods his head in agreement as one of the men walks in front of the wagon, his hand on the hilt of a sword at his side.
"Ten coins." Announces the bandit loudly.
The merchant reaches into a pouch at his side, and hands the bandit a handful of coins, "Here you go sir." He speaks shakily.

The bandit then looks towards Mastropiero, "From each of you" He says.
Mastropiero reaches for his pocket, only to remember he has nothing, not even a coin. He says, "I don't have any money."
The bandit raises and eyebrow, before saying, "Then we will take everything you have left, remove your clothes and hand them over!"
Mastropiero looks to the old man. The old man says "I will pay for him, no need to harass him." The old man pulls another ten coins from his pouch and hands it to the bandit.
The bandit gives a loud chuckle, before punching Mastropiero in the face, he says, "Next time, you won't be so lucky. I hope you learned your lesson about not carrying extra coin with you." He then turns and walks off into the trees with the rest of his gang.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): 
Mastropiero walks into the market, holding his stomach as hunger begins to pain him. He walks up to a nearby fruit merchant and says,
"Greetings, do you think you could spare a little food? I will work to pay you back, I promise you, I just need a little food"
The merchant thinks for a moment, before handing Mastropiero an apple, "I won't make you work for that, but I can give you a job if you need some money."
Mastropiero ponders the idea for a moment before saying, "Yes, that would help very much so, and you are very kind for this, thank you, thank you oh so much. Just tell me what needs to be done, I won't let you down!"
The merchant is caught off guard by his enthusiasm and says, "Well eh, alright, let's get you to work then. I can't run the stall and pick the apples from my orchard at the same time, so if you could do that for me, I will be more than willing to pay you for your time"
Mastropiero nods rapidly and says, "Just point the way!"

Teodriss

Name - Max

Age - 19

Roleplay Name - Teo

Players you already know on the on the server - None

Previous roleplay experience - Did roleplayed SA:MP, WoW and other games

What servers have you played on, and how long - Played on Dankaria and many similar servers.

Why would you like to join our server - I like roleplaying and im tried cuz of a plenty cheat items everywhere.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread? -
Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules? - Absolutely

Will you agree to a One week probation Period? - Yes, will do my bests

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

First thing I would try is to find a shelter or even make it myself to protect from wild animals and bandits. Ill try to hunt some rabbits or any other little animals with a simple traps to get food. Next thing to do is tools and weapon. Forest is very rich with a different materials to make tools and weapon. I should be armed well to face any danger on my way. After that I will try to explore the forest and lead myself to leave this place.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Man: Hey there kid! Its very rare to see someone around here. You look awful! How long are you in this forest?
Me: Im here for about a week, i dont know... Who are you?
Man: My name is Milton. Whats yours?
Me: My name is Teo, nice to meet you.
Man: What happened to you?
Me: I...I dont remember...I woke up about a week ago right up in the miidle of this forest without anything...
Man: Looks strange. Ok, kid, ill take you with me to the city, maybe you will be able to remember anything there .But be careful - these roads are full of bandits...

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Bandit: Hey there! Stop your wagon or we will kill you!

*Old man looks very scared. He has stopped the wagon*
Bandit: Get out! We want to talk! You should pay us the tax for the pass!
*Old man takes out his wallet with his shaky hands*
Old man: Here you go. *gives them*
Bandit: Fine, now you, kid! Where is your money?
*whisper*Me: Milton, how long to the city?
*whisper*Old man: About 30 minutes on the foot, what are you up to?

I looked on the bandits, they were wearing rather heavy armor and it dont seems like they have horses. So i decided to run. I jumped off the wagon and run for my life trying to break away from the bandits hiding myself in strange woods.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

After a long time I have finnaly reached the city. My stomach was in a very bad shape, I was hungry. Despite of missing any money, I walked to the marketplace. The market was very huge and my desire to steal something lost in a second cause of a plenty of guardians everywhere. After a long walking around, I realized what to do. I came to the nearest house and jumper over the fence. I took the torch from the wall and set to fire a pile of hay. I ran away and in about 10 minutes the whole house was in fire. Most people ran to help with fire, and I easily have stolen myself to eat.
- Now i should remember who am I and what did happened...

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

Daisuke

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:[/font]
Mark Smith
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name:[/font]
Dai
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server:[/font]
None sadly, but would love to get to know some people.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience:[/font]
Chat rooms, battle.net, Perfect world.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long:[/font]
None, except for a little server me and a friend made, he named it Brony. (Not my idea.)
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server:[/font]
I love experiencing a good rpg, and rp on chat rooms is fun, but I love terraria and would love to see what it would be like to combine my love for rp and love for terraria.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/font]
Yes, first thing.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/font]
Everyone.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:[/font]
Yes of course.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/font]

Find some loose lumber and make string out of nearby materials. After a little tinkering I can make myself a weak bow and a small amount of arrows out of straight sticks and sharp rocks, not the best but good enough for now.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font]

After quickly examining his vehicle and questioning the old man on how long he has been traveling alone, I would jump up beside him in acceptance; Watching the treeline for any bandits.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/font]

Quickly I would have already drawn my bow and shot the bag out of the mans hand and into the tree behind him. Then when the man looks back up at me I would have another arrow ready and pointed at his head. After the other bandits run away in fright, I would tie up the one I had pinned down and take his money, also removing the bag of coins from the tree, giving all of this to the old man and saying. "Consider this payment for the ride." 
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]So you make your way to the marketplace.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/font]

After looking around the marketplace and seeing a dozen open food stalls, my stomach would grumble and I would frown down to it. Then I would hear a loud voice yelling down the way, after running down to investigate I would see a middle aged man yelling at a young child that appeared to be homeless to get lost. Now seeing that a ran a bread stall right behind him, I would quickly walk up, sneak to pieces into my shirt and walk right by him, looking down at the kid and motioning with my eyes for him to get up and follow me. While he picks himself up and quickly chases after me, I would slip out the two pieces while the man turned around. After taking a large bite of one of the loafs I would hand the bigger piece to the little kid, smiling with my mouth full and nodding my head while I walk away. 

SirPrestonII

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:[/font]
Preston
Daedren IronGut
None
I have played on tons of Minecraft RP servers including Lord of the Craft, Legends of Tallara, Triocraftia, and a few others. I will provide a larger list if requested.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long:[/font]
As stated, I have played on at lease ten successful Roleplay server in Minecraft. Though I have not actually played any RolePlay on Terraria, I would assume that it would not be so hard.
I enjoy roleplaying and I also enjoy Terraria. Should I say more? :)
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/font]
Yes, And I will have no problems following them.
Yes
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:[/font]
Yes.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/font]

As my Character, Daedren, I would probably start daydreaming and playing with the bunnies. He would follow it until something came up. A house, a Town, A zombie. Daedren is not the brightest old man.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font]

Daedren Would certainly join the old man. A little company is all he looks for usually anyways. Though as Daedren is also old, I do not think he would hold up in much of a fight against bandits.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/font]

Daedren woke up with nothing on him. Only his clothes!! He would offer the bandits coins, but has none to give! He is beaten by the bandits and is thrown from the wagon as the other man storms away to safety. The bandits toss him around looking for coins, and finally leave him to die.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]So you make your way to the marketplace.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Daedren Walks to the closest merchant and coughs.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]"Please sir, I am poor, hungry.. Whatever shall I-"[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He is cut off as the merchant shews him away.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]"I dont want to hear it!! No money, no service"
[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Daedren continues to find a merchant, but settles himself behind a sack of uncooked rice. Nibbling on them and waiting for time to pass.[/font]

Branden97

Name: 
Branden.

Roleplay Name:
Homer

Players you already know on the on the server: 
None yet, I'm looking forward to meeting them.

Previous roleplay experience: 
I'm not sure if it counts, but I used to roleplay with LEGOs with my siblings.;D

What servers have you played on, and how long: 
None yet.

Why would you like to join our server:
I like medieval times, I like roleplaying games, and I think you have a great and well organized server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:  
Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: 
Yes I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes.

Homer woke up in a strange forest, the last thing he could remember was working on the time travel project with his father.
Realizing that he was lost in a deep forest and it was going to be dark soon, he quickly began gathering resources and 
built a small makeshift shelter and a fire.
The next morning he woke early and, using the skills his father taught him, made a spear and started looking for water.
Homer came to a small stream and started drinking when he heard something in the bushes to his left.
Grabbing his spear he cautiously approached the shrubs when suddenly, he was charged by a wild boar.
After just barely dodging it, Homer thrust the spear through the beast's heart.
Once he was done gutting it he brought it back to his shelter and put it over the fire.
Having had a large meal, Homer decided it was best to start looking for civilization.
The next day he started traveling and finally came across a dirt road.
Not long after he started fallowing the road, he heard the noise of a wagon behind him.

An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.

"You look like you could use a lift young man" the old man said while pulling the reins.
"I sure do, but I don't have anything to offer in return" Homer replied.
"How good are you with a bow?" the old man asked.
"I can pin a squirrel to a tree from 100 yards away with out killing it, why?" Homer asked in return.
"I have to pay 10 coins to a gang of bandits every time I use this road." the old man said.
"If you could help me with my problem I'll give you a lift."
"Agreed" Homer replied, climbing onto the wagon. 
The old man reached into the back of his wagon and pulled out a knife, a bow, and a quiver full of arrows and gave them to Homer.
Homer concealed the bow and quiver behind the bench and the knife in his pocket, and they started travelling.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. 
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

Homer: "Alright let me just get my pouch." reaching behind the bench, he swiftly loads an arrow with another at the ready.
Then turns around and releases an arrow into a leg of the 1st bandit, then quickly throws the knife into the 2nd, 
Then jumps down knocking a sword out of 4th bandit's hand, and using the sword slices the hand off of the 3rd.
Holding the sword up to the 4th bandit's neck, Homer says "Town isn't far from here, if you act now you can save their lives."
After gathering the weapons and coins, Homer got back on the wagon then rode off with the old man.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

After gathering his belongings and thanking the old man, Homer made his way over to the blacksmith to trade the weapons from the bandits.
The coins he got from the blacksmith weren't much but fortunately the inn wasn't too expensive.

-Branden
PS: The font, size, and color looked all wacky when I previewed it, so I reset the text formatting and put everything that I didn't type back to bold.

Sibuscus

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name: Sime Arsov[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: Carlton Witherton[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: No one, yet[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] Minecraft, San Andreas Multiplayer [/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] I have played on San Andreas Roleplay for about 600 hours[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] I am looking forward to experiencing Terraria Multiplayer for the first time. I think this server will be the best start for me.[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] Yes, I have fully read them and agree to respect them.[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes, I will[/font]

*Sime Arsov lays stunned and disoriented for a long moment, then rose unsteadily to his feet.*
Sime Arsov: "This is not all right..Where am I? How did I got here? I was at the lecture room at college and then...Ahh.."
*Sime Arsov wraps his hands around his head as a result of a terrible headache.*
Sime Arsov: "I should explore this landscape and maybe find some food. That will clear my mind..."
*Sime Arsov starts walking slowly, gazing around, trying to catch a glimpse of anything familiar.*
Sime Arsov: "I've got basic survival skills. I have to make an  axe or any other tool If I want to make it out through the night. I also have to build me a shelter. Let's see If those hours wasted on Bear Grylls will pay off.

*Old Man approaches Sime Arsov.*
Old Man: "Hey there, sonny. How would you like to join me? I'll take ya to places you ain't been before.What say ya?
Sime Arsov: "Well, I don't know. Do you want me to pay you for that? Cos I don't really have anything valuable at me right now?"
Old Man: "Ahh, no worries. It's fa free. Just keep yourself close to me and your sword even closer. Let our journey begin. Hop on, sonny."
*Sime Arsov slowly gets in the wagon as he sits next to the Old Man.*
Sime Arsov: "Tell me a story, grandpa"
Old Man: "A story It shall be...."

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]

*Sime Arsov turns his pockets inside-out as he gives the bandits a clear notification that he is broke.*
Bandits: "What the..? You think you can fool with us? Do you? You'll now come with us and you will be our slave. You will pay us with body If you can't with money. Get down, now"
*Sime Arsov slowsly gets off the wagon as he gets closer to the bandits.*
Thinking: It seems that there are 5 Bandits. Considering my battle skills I think I can easily beat them up. (Sime Arsov)
*Sime Arsov takes his sword from his back as he stabs the first bandit in the heart. The other bandits charge them.*
*Old Man grabs some large rocks from the ground and starts throwing them at the bandits distracting them.*
After a while, thanks to a good teamwork the Old Man and Sime Arsov killed all the bandits.
*Sime Arsov searches the dead bandits and finds great loot. He shares the loot with the old man.
Loot: Swords, bows, hats, boots and gloves.

*Sime Arsov gets off the wagon as he gives all of his coins to the Old Man. Next, he enters a marketplace.*
Entering marketplace and bargaining about trade with the sellers. (Sime Arsov)
Sime Arsov: "I will give you two iron swords for 5 steaks."
Seller: "4 steaks."
Sime Arsov: 'Fine."
*Sime Arsov takes out 2 iron swords from his bag and hands then to the seller as he receives 4 steaks.*
Seller: "Pleasure doin business with you."
Sime Arsov: "Whatevea."
*Sime Arsov quickly eats all of the steaks as he continues exploring the city.*

FlamingMongoose

Name: My character's name is Chester Vale III

Roleplay Name: The same, "Chester Vale"

Players I already know: None

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplay on forums, and other servers. I also play D&D and I've played through Elder Scrolls V (Skyrim) and a bare amount of Oblivion. I also do freeform roleplaying with my brothers sometimes.

What other servers have you played on: No other roleplaying servers, however, I have played on a few Minecraft roleplaying servers for a few weeks, and two building servers on Terraria for the same amount of time.

Why would you like to join our server?: I would like to join this server because it is a purely roleplaying server. It seems very organized at the moment, and I would love to be a part of the community.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course!

Will you agree to a one-week probation period?: Yes.
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. All you have are the clothes on your back.
What is your first course of action?

I get an understanding of my surroundings. Muttering to myself, I can't spot any roads or paths. I do spot a few fruiting bushes and trees. I head towards them.

An old man with a wagon offers to give you a lift to Civilization.
He seems to be wary of bandits in the area.
Will you go with him?

"Sir, I will agree to travel with you if you don't give me any trouble." Examine his wagon and make sure there is nothing of consequence. Don't give my name. "Where have you seen bandits lately?" The man's pupils dilate. "E-everywheere... the bandits a-are everywherre... they take e-everything..." That sure shook me up. I will make sure to keep him safe as well.

After traveling for a few hours, bandits come upon you and demand 10 coins as a tax to pass.
The man gives them the coins, and now they look at you. What do you do?

"I don't have much money with me at the moment. Please, take my satchel in return." I try to make it sound as persuasive and expensive as possible. After the longest 15 seconds of my life, they snatch it from my fingers. "You got lucky, mate." They say.

After many more hours of traveling, you have finally made it to Civilization! 
However, you have no money in your possession, and to make matters worse,
you're very hungry. What would you do?

I would offer to do work at a local tavern for a meal. When I finish gorging myself, I continue doing work for money.

Orcish

Name: Jacob

Roleplay Name: Orcish

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Just on WoW

What servers have you played on, and how long: Emerald Dream, Stormrage, Spinebreaker - Since wow started

Why would you like to join our server: I love Terraria and would love to play with others

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:  Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, a little sad about the Wall, but then again hallowed/corruption would take over

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of Course

Scrounge for bits of food if hunger is too great. If not, then try to determine where I was. Maybe make a weapon for protection.

I would promise to work for my keep and convince him that I could keep him safe on our journey.

With my character being half orc, I would explain how I was the old man's slave and had no possessions of my own

I would first find the Stables and steal food from the livestock. Then search for discarded items that I could perhaps trade for food and clothing or even a shelter.

Sorry about the Green. I was trying to make it easier to read.

ozarken

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name: chris bautista[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: ozarken[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: no[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience: ive played roleplay in the elder scrolls seriers, WoW, previous minecraft servers, and including roleplay in pokemon  [/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long: ive played on a minecraft roleplaying server called "savage realms" for about 2 years[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server: Even though i have no experience in terraria rpg servers, i want a change of playing , an escape of the minecraft rpg elements... i wanna try new things and interact with a new group of people. i would really like to learn the new playing way of rpg terraria[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes i have[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?: absolutely[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: of course.[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE [/font]

FALADOR with snipe224

Roleplay Name: FALADOR with snipe224

Players you already know on the on the server:none.

Previous roleplay experience:Irunescape minecraft wizard101

What servers you play on:none

Why would you like to join our server:because i want to play on a server and i really love medieval stuff and wanted to see if it was fun :D

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction? report him of creepyness :P.

longfallgloves

Quote from: longfallgloves on 16-06-2013
Character Name: J. S. Mastropiero
Roleplay Name: Johannes Sebastian Mastropiero
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody
Previous roleplay experience: World of Tibia (not Warcraft), Forum Roleplaying, LARPing, RoC, Naruto Online
What servers have you played on, and how long: None.
Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying, and yours got the most +'s
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have read the Rules and Regulations thread and I accept them (yes, really)
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree to follow these rules
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree. It's a good idea.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Mastropiero wakes up, he is unsure as to what happened to him, or how he got to this forest. From his lack of equipment, it was likely he was robbed. He scans the trees, trying to see any signs of civilization. He takes a few moments he absorbs his situation.
"I'm going to need food" he says.
He gets to his feet, and proceeds into a random direction into the forest, hoping to spot either something edible, or someone to help him find his way.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
Mastropiero approaches the old man, waving his hand.
Mastropiero says, "Greetings sir! Could you help me in finding my way to the nearest town?"
"I would be glad to help you, but it will most certainly be dangerous, you see, bandits have been working the roads lately, even more than usual" Says the old man.
"Bandits? Well nevermind that, i'm rather lost, you see, and I just want to find my way, and if bandits stand in my way, then so be it." Mastropiero speaks proudly.
The old man says, "Very well, climb in and we will be off, I didn't want to stop for too long anyways, gives them more time to find us, you know?"
Mastropiero climbs into the wagon, and the old man continues along the road.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
A group of masked, armed men approach the wagon, and order it to a halt. The old man grows wary and whispers to Mastropiero,
"Just do what they ask, and they will let us go, alright? Just do as they say"
Mastropiero nods his head in agreement as one of the men walks in front of the wagon, his hand on the hilt of a sword at his side.
"Ten coins." Announces the bandit loudly.
The merchant reaches into a pouch at his side, and hands the bandit a handful of coins, "Here you go sir." He speaks shakily.

The bandit then looks towards Mastropiero, "From each of you" He says.
Mastropiero reaches for his pocket, only to remember he has nothing, not even a coin. He says, "I don't have any money."
The bandit raises and eyebrow, before saying, "Then we will take everything you have left, remove your clothes and hand them over!"
Mastropiero looks to the old man. The old man says "I will pay for him, no need to harass him." The old man pulls another ten coins from his pouch and hands it to the bandit.
The bandit gives a loud chuckle, before punching Mastropiero in the face, he says, "Next time, you won't be so lucky. I hope you learned your lesson about not carrying extra coin with you." He then turns and walks off into the trees with the rest of his gang.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):
Mastropiero walks into the market, holding his stomach as hunger begins to pain him. He walks up to a nearby fruit merchant and says,
"Greetings, do you think you could spare a little food? I will work to pay you back, I promise you, I just need a little food"
The merchant thinks for a moment, before handing Mastropiero an apple, "I won't make you work for that, but I can give you a job if you need some money."
Mastropiero ponders the idea for a moment before saying, "Yes, that would help very much so, and you are very kind for this, thank you, thank you oh so much. Just tell me what needs to be done, I won't let you down!"
The merchant is caught off guard by his enthusiasm and says, "Well eh, alright, let's get you to work then. I can't run the stall and pick the apples from my orchard at the same time, so if you could do that for me, I will be more than willing to pay you for your time"
Mastropiero nods rapidly and says, "Just point the way!"
Y U NO READ MINE

I've read it.
Also, that name wouldn't even fit in Character Creation.

SSSWarrior

Name: Russell Burkes

Roleplay Name: Renthes (No Last Name) Get to know him and you might figure out why.

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: On this game none. IRL tons.

What servers have you played on: None. I've had this game for awhile but I haven't been entirely on top of it.

Why would you like to join our servers: I love creating new stories, new characters, new beginnings of challenges, friendships, and destinies. I roleplay all the time when I'm alone, but the keyword in that is alone. I want to share my creativity with others, who know what they're doing and will not botch up the rules. The need for application to join proves you guys want to keep the story intact and not have it filled with idiots. I just merely wish to add to the story.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread: Indeed.

Do you agree to the follow the rules: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period: I agree.

(I had fun with this.)

You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.)
Renthes: Where am I? (Renthes stumbles around the forest analyzing his surroundings. He then huffs his breath and lets out a big shout.) Renthes: HELLO? (No response to his call.) Renthes: Hmm, maybe I can see where I am if I climb a tall tree. (Renthes begins his accession of a nearby tree. Only half way up the tree, Renthes steps on a weak branch that snaps in an instant.) Renthes: WHOA AAH- (Renthes catches himself.) Renthes: By the gods, I will surely die if I go an further. (Renthes slowly slides back down to the base of the tree.) Renthes: Oh well.. (Renthes walks off in a random direction in hopes of finding a way out of the forest.

A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
(Renthes accepts the offer.) Renthes: Thank you sir, I don't even remember how I ended up here. (The old man scoots over as Renthes climbs in the seat next to him.) Old Man: That's quite alright, my child. Far be it for me to leave a youngling all alone in such a dangerous forest. HEEYA! (The horses in the wagon begin to a steady trot forward.) Old Man: So what is thy name? (Renthes hesitates before answering.) Renthes: ..Renthes, my name is Renthes. (The old man mumbles the name incorrectly a couple of times before getting it right.) Old man: A strange name that is. (Renthesannoyed at having his name butchered remains silent.)

Father Ulrich: Well you may call me Father Ulrich. I own a chapel in town. (Renthes is curious as to why Father Ulrich is in this forest, but removes the question from his mind.) Renthes: Well, thank you very much father.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.)

Bandit Leader: Well?! Let's have it then! (Renthes stutters as he readies himself for a fight, when Father Ulrich interrupts.) Father Ulrich: Please! Can you not see that this is merely a youngling. He has no coins to give you. Bandit 1: That ain't no young'n, he's just and scrappy lookin. (Bandit 1 grabs Renthes by the arm and yanks him off the wagon.) Renthes: Hey! Let me go! (Renthes struggles as Bandit 1 holds down his arms. Father Ulrich pleads for mercy!) Bandit 2: No coin, no passage! Right boss? Bandit Leader: That's right, and you know what we do to those who don't got the coin? (Father Ulrich dismounts the wagon and falls to his knees before the bandit leader.) Father Ulrich: Please, I beg of you. Do not hurt this boy! (The bandit leader kicks Father Ulrich to the side.) Bandit Leader: Too late! Now, SLICE THE HIM OPEN! (Bandit 1 laughs with excitment and reaches to his side for his dagger only to find that its missing.) Bandit 1: What the- (Renthes drives the dagger into bandit 1's leg.) Bandit 1: ARRRG! (Bandit 1 lets go of Renthes.) Bandit 1:AAAAAHHH!! OI, THAT LITTLE FINK HAS MY DAGGER! (Bandit 2 runs over to apprehend Renthes only to get stabbed in the stomach.) Renthes: TAKE THAT! (Bandit 1 and 2 are on the floor writhing in pain.) Bandit Leader: Alright, that enough! (Renthes turns to find the Bandit Leader holding a broadsword to Father Ulrich's neck.) Renthes: Father Ulrich! Bandit Leader: Yes! Now drop that dagger and back away from it, less you want the Father to meet his maker early! (Renthes hesitates.) Father Ulrich: Don't do it Renthes, they will kill us both! Bandit Leader: Be quiet! (Renthes drops dagger on the floor and backs away slowly.) Bandit Leader: Good boy! (The bandit leader tosses Father Ulrich to the side and charges at Renthes.

I don't know when I'm hitting a limit so I'm just gonna say "to be continued."
Yeah I would bring a sword to a gun fight, what of it?

longfallgloves

Quote from: longfallgloves on 28-06-2013
I've read it.
Also, that name wouldn't even fit in Character Creation.

I know. That's why my char name is J. S. Mastropiero. It's the first thing I say.
And if my char is rejected, you have to say it too. I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx0Lpjm5xcE#ws

Vaidotas

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name: Vaidotas Jencius[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: Vaidotas   (because my name is unique)[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: None[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience: Not  very much, but I love roleplaying[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long: On many, but not for long because they all seem to shut down after a few days :([/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server: I hope that I will have a great time roleplaying![/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yeah[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yup[/font]

Calamere

Name: Luci

Roleplay Name: Erevie

Players you already know on the on the server: None at the moment.

Previous roleplay experience: Gmod,Gaiaonline.com,whirled.com and some others I sincerely dont remember.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Well I mainly play on a server im Moderator in,but I've decided I want to try this.

Why would you like to join our server: The server seems quite interesting,and to say the truth.I've always wanted to Roleplay on terraria but I didnt get the chance.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do agree and follow the rules.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I do,I dont mind at all.

As I wake up I groan in pain
-Ugh...my back..-
-Where am I?..Is this a fo-huh?!,where's my stuff?!-
-Great...stranded...and without my stuff...-
I get up from the mossy wet floor and look around,Nothing looks familiar to me....
Without hesitating I begin to explore just to find out im absolutely lost in this forest.
As I get the feeling that I want to cry I see something I didn't expect.
Creatures!
-Maybe I will survive..-
I survived by hunting such creatures..

I agree to travel with the man.
We have a lenghty conversation..
The man tells me about his son,who is suffering from a terrible disease.
After the conversation I fall asleep...

I wake up as I hear noises..the bandits stared at me,they demanded money.
I was in terrible conditions and of course..I had absolutely no money at all...
I decided to make a run for it..But they quickly caught up,so I decided I couldn't outrun them.
I end up cornered by the bandits
-Please,let me go I dont have anything!-
One of the bandits aproached me,and out of nowhere knocked me out..

As I wake up once again Im tied to one of the bandit's steed.
I begin to look around,It seemed that I was alone.
I looked for sharp objects to cut away free..
But I found none,or so I though.
As I found a sword tied to the side of the place.
I was in a blacksmith's shop!
I begin to think,how will I get free?
I soon get an Idea and begin trying to work my body out of the rope first
but I couldnt only got part of my legs free.
I then thought of something else.
I began to kick with all my force,startling the horse.
He began to run over the the sword,I only had one chance,die or free myself
As he ran under the sword I moved a bit,The sharp sword cut the rope letting me free.
I grab the sword and go outside,Im in somekind of town it seemed.
I go to the marketplace,I was hungry.
I remembered I had absolutely no money..
So I sold the sword to a man and bought something to eat..

Cross

Hate to break it to you Calamere, but Caphori has been dead for a while.
-Insert clever signature here-

jaik

i miss when people posted applications here all the time and it pissed me off because i wanted to read threads about hgn/stalker and not terraria
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Quote from: Jake on 27-02-2015
i miss when people posted applications here all the time and it pissed me off because i wanted to read threads about hgn/stalker and not terraria
I miss when people posted

Ragolution

I miss HGN.
... I never got to beat Silver's post count, either.

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 05-03-2015
I miss HGN.

me too

does my pirate ship get transferred to stalker rp?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway