the_grub

Quote from: sammrblammr on 28-05-2013
may i please redo my app as my sister typed for me. i was in the washroom ~_~
Go ahead
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

dusktear

RP Name: Dusk Delafaille

Players on server i already know: nobody

Previous roleplay experience: I have joined a RP Guild in other games. I have left becouse i got bored with the game.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have only been playing on my own sever for a while.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations": Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do.

Will you agree to a one week Probation Period?: Yes I will.

Wake up in the middle of a Strange forest... : Dusk-"What happened?" I said while I sat up scratching my head. "Well, this isn't the first time this has happened," I got up and started walking until I found a road. I was walking down the road until this old man caught up to me in a wagon. Old Man- "Do you need a ride to the closest town young one?" he asked looking around cautiously.
Dusk-"What seems to be the matter?" i asked picking up on his distress.
Old Man- "Well you see there are usually bandits around here, and me being of age, I can't defend myself if they try to raid."
Dusk- "Ok i will come along, but i will need one type of weapon you might have."
Old man- "All i have is this sword."
Dusk- "That will have to do."
We continue down the road. Then two bandits stop us.
Bandit 1- "Halt!"
Bandit 2- "To pass that will be a 10 coin fee."
Old Man- "Ok, I just don't want to start an arguement."
Bandit 2- "Thank you," he puts the 10 coins into his pouch and then looks at me, "10 coins please."
Dusk- "Sorry sir, but i just woke up in the woods and have nothing but the clothes on my back."
the fist bandit moved infront of the horse to stop us from moving without the fee being paid.
Bandit 2- "10 coins or you get off."
Dusk- "Fine, I will get off." as i get off i drew my sword and cut the ropes holding the horse to the wagon. then i poked the horse with the tip of the sword causing the horse to charge and ram the one bandit.
Bandit 2-" You made a big mistake!" he drew his weapon and tried stabbing my heart. I dogged and sliced at the hind of his knee caps, rendering him unable to walk. when the bandit hit the ground I pushed him to the ground and took back the old man's 10 coins and the bandit's sword.
Dusk- "Sorry about the horse."
Old man- "Its ok, I trained him well."
The horse then came back without a sign of the bandit it left with. The old man then tied the horse back to the wagon and we continued to the closest city. When we got to the city I returned the old man's sword and we parted ways.
Dusk- "I wonder what i am going to do now."
Dusktear (\_/)

Guido

Hey, not meaning to be rude or anything, but what happens after I press the Caphori join link that you sent me? All I got was a message that I was put in the queue. Do I have to wait until someone approves my join request for the group? And after that, do I have to wait for someone to message me the password?

Rosskin

[b]Name:Zach

[b]Roleplay Name:Rosskin (sorry it's kinda random but I'm not so good with names:-/)

[b]Players you already know on the on the server:I actually don't know any. I came across this server on the Terraria server list and it really interested me.

[b]Previous roleplay experience:I've been on one other rp Terraria server and it was pretty long ago so not much.

[b]What servers have you played on, and how long:2D forts, and Terraria Adventure Server Project, and I don't know how long.

[b]Why would you like to join our server:I think it looks really interesting and wanted to check it out. I think you guys have a really good idea here.

[b]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes, I have.

[b]Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes I intend to follow all rules.

[/pre]

Rosskin

Sorry, forgot to tell why my name is so odd. My role playing character is a sky elf. (elf that lives in sky.)

Ttoxcs

Name: Ttoxcs

Role-play Name: Minds Eye

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous role-play experience: World of Darkness (multiple supernatural species) (Player), DnD 3.5/4.0 (Player), and Rouge Trader War-hammer 4000 (GM)

What servers have you played on, and how long: None

Why would you like to join our server: I want to practice role-playing this character as I will be going to a convention as him, and I would like to try an RP server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

ROLE-PLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I look around to get my bearings finding a trail that stretches as far as I can see to the east and west. I follow it towards the sunrise. As I do I wonder why am I here, and how I got here...

TheBlueEyedDemon

Name:Luke Pollard

Roleplay Name: Egil

Players you already know on the on the server:Vatovie(player name Garok)

Previous roleplay experience:Fallen Earth, Guildwars, D&D

What servers have you played on, and how long:Fallen Earth-5yrs Guildwars-3yrs

Why would you like to join our server:Because it seems fun and i want to hang out with
Vatovie.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[i]Hmm, where the heck am I[/i]Egil
thinks to himself as he stands up. He stretches from a long moment, like he has been asleep
for years. He walks to find water, on his way he hears crashing through the brush. He
hides from the noise; in a strand of nearby berry bushes. A giant stag comes out into view
and he gawks at the massive beauty of such a creature. He stands up to get a better view
and the stag runs off. He heads to the stream nearby. He drinks deeply and sees a shining
object in the water. He reaches in to see what it is, as he pulls it out he notices it is
a bow made of Crystalline. As he pulls it fully out of the water he hears a voice silently
at first, but increasing as though getting closer. He looks all around to find where the
voice is coming from. As he is searching the voice is right next to him, [i] I am known as
The Hand of Nature, I am a magical bow that requires no arrows for I can use any element
that i have come into contact with recently[/i] 'Why Must you speak so grand oaky?' Egil
says aloud. [i] I am Sorry, for short i can make arrows outta thin air. Pretty cool huh
[/i]. Egil heads off back to where he saw the giant stag. He picks up his trail and starts
following them. He sees the stag in a strand of trees, as quickly and quietly as he can he
moves closer for the kill. He is well within 10 yards of the stag now and decides thats
close enough. He pulls his bow back and lets loose. The stag falls over with a final breath.
As he approaches the stag, bow drawn for a final kill he sees that the stag is dead with
its eyes open. He notices that there isn't any pain in its eyes just serenity and peace.
He hears Natures hand as he is getting ready to butcher the stag, [i]What are you doing?[/i]
Knowing his bow better he thinks back[i] i am gonna make me some armor. Why?[/i][i] There's
a knife right to your left about 8 feet[/i] She replies. He looks to his left and sees the
pack of gear. He moves over to it and rumages through it after putting the knife to the side
he finds a pair of nice armored boots, a cooking set, a shovel, a sack of gold with 600
pieces in it, and another knife. He puts them on, he also finds a shirt. He butchers the
stag and turns its hide into armor and puts the rest into his new found pack. He looks for
signs of people being around the pack of gear and money. He only finds slight signs of wear
from where someone was having a struggle. He follows the scuffling movements and finds a
skeleton. By the looks of it, it is the skeleton of a young female and a baby. He goes to
the pack and gets the shovel that he found in the pack. He heads back to the skeletons
crying for the loss of a life. He says a short prayer and then starts digging there graves
while singing to the gods of death and serenity. He finishes putting his prepared food and
extra materials into his pack and heads to find a road, but it is getting dark so he makes
camp on the edge of a cliff. As he awakens the next day at dawn, he looks out to the valley
and there he sees Caphori. As he is looking at the majesty and the beauty of Caphori, he
sees the road leading to it. He heads to where the road meets the cliff side.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Yes

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Egil
takes out The Hand of Nature and shoots all the bandits and kills them with one shot. As
the old man cowers in fear Egil goes and strips and loots the bodies of the bandits for all
the valuable treasure off of them.

You have finally made it to Civilization!And to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Egil thinks[i] How much was that ride into this town
[/i]. He hands the old man 25 gold peices and says thank you. As he leaves the old man to
his wares and business, he smells the aroma of something delicious and better than the crue
and hardtack he has. He finds the tavern where the smell is coming from and goes in....

[/pre]

Syndraell

I'm going to make this very clear:

If the format is butchered, or if it doesn't look like it's supposed to; I will ignore them.

Have a nice day :D

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

dusktear

Quote from: James Almasy on 30-05-2013
I'm going to make this very clear:

If the format is butchered, or if it doesn't look like it's supposed to; I will ignore them.

Have a nice day :D
Sorry, but are you talking about mine?

Nah, i was talking about people who have the code box stuck in their applications. Wouldn't hurt to extend your RP though.
Dusktear (\_/)

XanderDox

Name: Chris

Roleplay Name:Xander/Alexander

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience:I roleplay, but not in video games or in board games, but in stories almost. If that makes sense

What servers have you played on, and how long:None, I'm new to the gaming world.

Why would you like to join our server:Because I like Roleplaying, and to have a whole community of people that share my passion to spend time with would be amazing.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Not yet, but after I post this I will make my way over to it.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I opened my eyes, expecting to see the comforting simpleness of my bedroom, but instead I was shocked to see maple leaves swaying in the soft
summer breeze. I forced myself to get into a sitting position and gingerly looked at my surroundings. After finally accepting I wasn't near civilization. I licked my pointer finger from bottom to top and stuck it in the air, after feeling the breeze's direction, I decided to head in the direction it was blowing from. I stood up slowly, and after a brief period of stretching I headed off towards the wind. After trudging through the thickets for sometime I came across water, although my brain said keep going, my instincts said drink. So I got down on my hands and knees and slurped until I couldn't ingest any more liquid.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival...
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): I peered up at the elderly gentleman, not long ago I had considered the fact I would never see another human again. "I would love a lift, thank you so much" I smiled at the man as I got in the wagon, he stifled a small smile, but his eyes seemed troubled. "May I ask what is bothering you sir?" I said up as soon as the wagons wheels had begun to turn. He turned his head to face me, and gave me a solemn look, I knew what it meant all too well, we might not even make it to a town....

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): The bandit men circled us on the road as we were going through an old pass, they were riding beautiful stallions. The elderly gentleman who had been my road mate for the past few hours had given his coins up quickly, but this man seemed poor enough as it was. "I'm sorry if you expect me to give you some of my non-existent wealth, but sadly, I have nothing to spare. And I would be utterly grateful if you would give this man back his coins. He is too old to work and lives on the small coin he gets from begging" I looked at them pleadingly. To my surprise, the bandit who had taken the coins passed two of the ten back to the old man.
"Be on your way, but be careful, there are much scarier things out there then us" The bandit man warned as he and his troop rode away. The elderly man thanked me repeatedly after that.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): After finally arriving at a town, I began to realize the effects of going on a very long road trip with no supplies, my stomach growled as if it sensed my thoughts. My nose caught wiff of bakery bread, the kind me and my mamma would go and buy on sundays after church. Following the hypnotic aroma, I managed to stumble into a marketplace. I looked around at all the different stalls of food as my stomach howled in emptiness. I began to drool, until I snapped back into reality, realizing I had no money to spend and just smacked me square in the face. But I was not giving up. I walked over to the nearest stall, a fruit one, displaying many exotic delicacies like dragon fruit and mangos.
"Mam' , if you wouldn't mind, could you spare one apple, for a starving fellow?" I got down on my hands and knees and interlocked my fingers.
She looked at me pitifully, but not mercifully.
"Shoo! You beggars are bad for business!" She whipped me across the face with a rag. And I crawled backwards away from her stall. I guess I would not be finding a meal in this un-hospitable town. My stomached growled in defeat. I was destined to starve to death surrounded by people who deserved to live no more than I myself.

Sorry if there's "B" /(Paste)/ Things in this, I didn't know how to get rid of them -_-

RapidPoisonA

Name: Ralph Miller
Roleplay Name: Pug
Players you already know on the server: None
Previous Roleplay experience: None really, but im into playing games like the Elder Scrolls Games 
Server ive played on: For Terraria very few no RPServers, I have played on a minecraft server for about a year now and some gmod servers too.
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join because Role Playing is fun, interesting, and its one of my first RP servers to join.  I'd also take the RP seriously
Have you read the Rules and Regulations thread: Yes, about 2 times.
Do you agree to follow our rules?: Yes I agree.
Will you agree to a one week probation period?: Yes
Roleplaying Questionnaire
1. Where am I? Then again Who am I? I would proceed to get up and search the area for what has happened and any evidence on how i got here.
2. I would speak with the man, and ask him questions if he had seen any thing that had happened in the past few days, if he comes up with nothing, I would then ask him where he was going. The man was worried that bandit would come so i would say, If you let me protect you and give an intimidation twards any bandits would you give me a ride to the nearest town?
3. After the bandits ask for coins from me, i would stand up and intimidate the men into leaving and giving back the the old mans money.
4.When i get to the market, I would ask around if anyone need help for food or even money. if i found any quick jobs i would take them and hopefully be able to feed my self.

junpinox

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:[/font]
Karson 
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name:[/font]
Junpinox
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server:[/font]
No.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience:[/font]
None on Terra, but I have done RP on other  games.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long:[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server:[/font]
I am new to Terra, I dont have a whole lot of knowledge about the game so I figured that maybe if i joined a server I can find some friends and maybe learn how to play the game. From what I've played of Terra so far single player can be quite daunting for a first timer and I feel like an idiot when I make a stupid mistake. I am hoping to learn the do's and dont's of Terra along with making some friends along the way.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/font]
Yes.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/font]
Yes
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:[/font]
Yes
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/font]

Upon waking up in this forest I would soon realize that I have nothing with me other than my clothes. I would observe my environment and begin to think what the best course of action would be. I would decide to head to the east of my location hoping for the best and to find some sort of inhabitable. 
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font]

I would take up the kind old man's offer. Knowing that there is a danger of bandits I would have to take my chances anyways because this man may be my only chance at finding civilization. On the off chance that we would run into bandits I would have to rely on my wits to get us out of a possible bad situation, worst case scenario being that I must fight my way out.

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/font]

Knowing that I have no coins I would look to the old man and ask if he had any coins to spare for me. He would not. The idea of tricking the bandits came to mind. I would offer a game of chance with the bandits; If I win then I may pass, If i lose then I must die. The chances would be in my favor.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]So you make your way to the marketplace.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/font]

I would search around the marketplace asking for assistance. Knowing that there would be no one to help me I would 
strike a deal with a local merchant in which I would work for him/her in order for them to pay me or feed me.

miltank09

RP name: Black_Star
players i already know on the server: none but i wish to make friends with the wonderful community of Caphori
previous RP expierience: Moderate, i play Minecraft servers and some terraria roleplays
what servers do i play on: MCML(minecraft)  Farendoor(terraria) and xH20x (terraria)
do you play on Aceon (our minecraft server?): no
have you read the rules thread: yes
do you agree to follow the rules?: ofcourse or i wouldnt be doing an app.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Me: Who the hell are you?
old man: only a meer street salesman.... perhaps you would like to see my merchandise....
Me: (what's up with this man? Should i check out what he has?) Alright...... as long as it doesnt kill me.....
Old man: Don't be so sure of yourself...
(the old man pulls out an enchanted scroll)
Old Man: this is the legendary Dark Magic scroll! it shall give you the greatest of all power! Use it wisely my child for if you dont use the scroll right you'll be consumed by the scroll itself!
Me: (WHAT THE HECK! HE'S NUTS! WHAT SHOULD I DO BURN IT?!?!?!)
Old Man: there's no escape now.... Buy it or DIE!
(the old man turns into a dark demon)
Me: DAMN! (throws daggers)
Old Man/Demon: you cant hurt me!i'm invincible with this scroll! all i want is your soul!
Me: Not for long (Casts Death Assassin) DIE!!!!!!!
(I cut the demon in half with the dark katana casted in from the Death assassin spell)
Me: Dont mess with Black_Star!

Denied-Not using the current format, Using a name that cannot be used in RP (Not to mention we have a user named BlackStar), overpowered characteristics, and sparse RP. Please try again.
:D HERRO! :D

Knife_cz

Quote from: miltank09 on 10-06-2013real name: Matthew RP name: Black_Star age: 15 players i already know on the server: none but i wish to make friends with the wonderful community of Caphori previous RP expierience: Moderate, i play Minecraft servers and some terraria roleplays what servers do i play on: MCML(minecraft) Farendoor(terraria) and xH20x (terraria) do you play on Aceon (our minecraft server?): no have you read the rules thread: yes do you agree to follow the rules?: ofcourse or i wouldnt be doing an app. A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?(RP It.): Me: Who the hell are you? old man: only a meer street salesman.... perhaps you would like to see my merchandise.... Me: (what's up with this man? Should i check out what he has?) Alright...... as long as it doesnt kill me..... Old man: Don't be so sure of yourself... (the old man pulls out an enchanted scroll) Old Man: this is the legendary Dark Magic scroll! it shall give you the greatest of all power! Use it wisely my child for if you dont use the scroll right you'll be consumed by the scroll itself! Me: (WHAT THE HECK! HE'S NUTS! WHAT SHOULD I DO BURN IT?!?!?!) Old Man: there's no escape now.... Buy it or DIE! (the old man turns into a dark demon) Me: DAMN! (throws daggers) Old Man/Demon: you cant hurt me!i'm invincible with this scroll! all i want is your soul! Me: Not for long (Casts Death Assassin) DIE!!!!!!! (I cut the demon in half with the dark katana casted in from the Death assassin spell) Me: Dont mess with Black_Star!
Leave.

miltank09

Why exactly? It's roleplaying i can be who i want to be.

TheWalker27

Name:Henrique Stanke Scandelari

Roleplay Name:Icarus Avenicci

Players you already know on the on the server:None Yet!

Previous roleplay experience:I play Dungeons & Dragons since my childhood, i love RPG, I am Brazilian and actualy i'm playing the last game of The Elder Scrolls Series (That i played all the others)

What servers have you played on, and how long: I Cant Remember, but all Sandbox and i Hated it! I want an RP Server;

Why would you like to join our server:I fininshed my Studies and i have a Whole lot time free, so i want to play and RPG in a great game like Terraria.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes, of course!

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes. But I dont want to me follow them and see other players breaking them. I want an TOTALY RPG server. 

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes I do. And I Respect that. (I'm 21 just by the way..)

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I Would first, examine the location, and see what kind of animals and terrain are about. Then i would find some resources, like some Wood (For simple tools) and pieces of Stone (for making more complicated tools). Then, i would Hunt. and make a shelter. And with some time i would find a city or village.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):

If the man pay me, i would. I wont do any free service for not know folk. If he pays, even a little, i would protect him.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Well, i would first check my level, skills and habilities and see if i could take the bantid down. If i Do, i would kill the bandit, take the usefull stuff and then keep on the way, If not, i would roll some speech for making him go away. Or make him think that has a treasoure in somewhere.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):
I wont steal anything, but i realy would ask for work. The first place i'll ask for work is on taverns or brawlers. Then, with the money, i would eat.
Hey My Man! Hear this! BEST EVER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEzVx375w4

TheWalker27

Quote from: knife_cz on 10-06-2013
Quote from: miltank09 on 10-06-2013real name: Matthew RP name: Black_Star age: 15 players i already know on the server: none but i wish to make friends with the wonderful community of Caphori previous RP expierience: Moderate, i play Minecraft servers and some terraria roleplays what servers do i play on: MCML(minecraft) Farendoor(terraria) and xH20x (terraria) do you play on Aceon (our minecraft server?): no have you read the rules thread: yes do you agree to follow the rules?: ofcourse or i wouldnt be doing an app. A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?(RP It.): Me: Who the hell are you? old man: only a meer street salesman.... perhaps you would like to see my merchandise.... Me: (what's up with this man? Should i check out what he has?) Alright...... as long as it doesnt kill me..... Old man: Don't be so sure of yourself... (the old man pulls out an enchanted scroll) Old Man: this is the legendary Dark Magic scroll! it shall give you the greatest of all power! Use it wisely my child for if you dont use the scroll right you'll be consumed by the scroll itself! Me: (WHAT THE HECK! HE'S NUTS! WHAT SHOULD I DO BURN IT?!?!?!) Old Man: there's no escape now.... Buy it or DIE! (the old man turns into a dark demon) Me: DAMN! (throws daggers) Old Man/Demon: you cant hurt me!i'm invincible with this scroll! all i want is your soul! Me: Not for long (Casts Death Assassin) DIE!!!!!!! (I cut the demon in half with the dark katana casted in from the Death assassin spell) Me: Dont mess with Black_Star!
Leave.
Dont be so mean! He's only 15, and got alot of imagination. Its Roleplaying, anything can happen.

Anything can happen in roleplaying, as long as it's comprehensible and reasonable.

Knife_cz

Quote from: miltank09 on 10-06-2013Why exactly? It's roleplaying i can be who i want to be.
Of course you can choose whoever you want to be, however it is kind of a strange that you chosen to be a faggot.
15 years old is enough to be mature and think atleast a bit. 13-14 would be something else, they can't think straight (I can even see that, how horrible I used to be at that age).
Sorry for my grammar, my brain is completly dead, tired. I am going to bed.

Knife_cz

Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013-snip-
This isn't RPG server, this is just roleplay. You roleplay your actions - there aren't any kind of levels.
You act reasonably, logically.

I don't think this is what you're looking for, based on your application you seem to believe this is some kind of MMORPG like WoW, where you gain levels and new loot n' shit. This server is more of a...well what to compare roleplay to?

TheWalker27

This isn't RPG server, this is just roleplay. You roleplay your actions - there aren't any kind of levels.
You act reasonably, logically.

I don't think this is what you're looking for, based on your application you seem to believe this is some kind of MMORPG like WoW, where you gain levels and new loot n' shit. This server is more of a...well what to compare roleplay to?
First of all. I'm 21 and I know Exactly whats is an RPG.
I dont play WoW.
I play the REAL RPG.
Another thing, you dont need to be such an ass with the kid. He's only 15, and you called him a Faggot? Why? Just because he just overacted? Come on, you're not a child (i hope so).
Please, I'm sorry if i offendend you with the next phrase, but:
Dont judge people if you dont know them.
This isn't an discussion thread, so lets end it HERE.

Syndraell

Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013
First of all. I'm 21 and I know Exactly whats is an RPG.
I dont play WoW.
I play the REAL RPG.
Another thing, you dont need to be such an ass with the kid. He's only 15, and you called him a Faggot? Why? Just because he just overacted? Come on, you're not a child (i hope so).
Please, I'm sorry if i offendend you with the next phrase, but:
Dont judge people if you dont know them.
This isn't an discussion thread, so lets end it HERE.
Jesus. Fix up your application a bit, and after a month... I want you to apply for mod if you're good enough.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Komeko

IGN: Komeko

Roleplay Name: Haroun al-Hussein

Players you already know on this server: None.

Previous Roleplay Experience: I have role-played on the site 'RPNation' and have role-played in many different venues.

What servers have you played on and how long?: In Terraria servers usually just local friend servers, but one server I get on for PVP is 2D Forts.

Why would you like to join our server?: Well I haven't had a chance to roleplay in Terraria and I would like to try it out, always nice to get experience right?

Have you read the Rules and Regulations thread?: Unlike some people who may not have and feigned it, surprise surprise I have!

Do you agree to follow the rules: Of course, keeps people from causing RP Anarchy... I shudder at the thought

Will you agree to a one week Probation period?: Sure, I don't have anything to lose.

Roleplay Sample Questionnaire thingy of Thingies!

Dim lights filtered throughout Haroun's eyes, with the chirps and other various sounds of the forest almost dancing around his ears. It was quite a sight to take in, one to be relaxed and taken with no problem, maybe even with the calmness and spirituality of a Buddhist monk, sadly he was not in such a situation, or any such situation like that. Think more of like horrible moment that gives you nightmares for weeks on end. That's the feeling Haroun felt. It must have been a police force that got him here, that or a mercenary, damn other traders, he'd have to get them back for this, but he wasn't in much of a position for such a thing. 

'I guess I should go salvage some fruits or maybe a deer, stick close to but not too close to some roads, nice to see if any person comes 'round' Haroun thinks, as he picked up some flora around. Then a bit of bark, and within an hour, three little rabbits were clutched in some bark trap, good eating was to be had that night. Very good eating.

A few days had passed.

The last day was harsh, no rabbit to be found, and bark with some roots were his dinner for the night. Not what you would call healthy. Bad days drained on happiness, that was for sure, but when you couldn't even eat a decent meal, that drained on you. Haroun began to practically limp from the trees that were his 'home' and straight into the road. Suddenly he hears the sound of hooves stamping on the earthly road bisecting the forest.

"Whoah there sonny! Watcha doin' up in these parts, don'tcha know 'bout them rascals here?" the old man was quite worried for the limping man, how had fate brought him here? Might as well take him up for a ride to the city, least he won't be starving to death. Haroun was slow to reply, but eventually he croaked out a few words.

"Sorry, I am... quite hungry and tired, if you could simply give me some bread or some water that would be appreciated with the greatest gratitude I have," the Arabic trader croaked. He slowly walked towards the carriage, getting the help of the man to finally get on.

"Yup sonny, here's a bit of sweet bread for ya, I ain't got no real food right now, and here's some water, now we best be goin' don't wanna get caught up in affairs here," the old man replied while he reigned his horses and they left along the road.

A few hours later...

The carriage was slow but made good progress upon the dirt and often precarious road. The man's warning may have been just a rumor, but of course, as in every circumstance, in just a few minutes time a gang of bandits seemingly popped out of nowhere, at first he barely even saw the young men, looking more closely, he saw the leader as one of his partners, a hired thug.

"Oi! You old man, you you little sand digger, you're on our land! Can't just have that hmm?" the leader puts a dagger at a hair's width away from the man's throat, and another to mine. The old man slowly reaches into his bag and throws some coins into their bag, counting ten the leader turns to Haroun, first with a smirk, and slowly into a stare of disbelief.

"Boss, what the hell went on with you? You've been missing and now we couldn't find any work," the man pouts, while Haroun holds his hand up, and at the same time the old man turned to him as if he was Haley Bopp's Comet.

"Hey! You the boss of these rascal's! What's your problem?" with two people both talking to him stress was obvious. He turned away from both and put his hands in front of their faces.

"I have been set up by some random person, do you understand that? I am also not your boss, I've worked with you, now if you would be so kind as to give this man this coins and give him some protection from other people here," he ordered as the bandits reorganized and they moved again.

(Phew I'm tired, mind if I skip the last sample? If you need me to add it in it's fine but you know, human here)

Knife_cz

Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013
This isn't RPG server, this is just roleplay. You roleplay your actions - there aren't any kind of levels. You act reasonably, logically. I don't think this is what you're looking for, based on your application you seem to believe this is some kind of MMORPG like WoW, where you gain levels and new loot n' shit. This server is more of a...well what to compare roleplay to?
First of all. I'm 21 and I know Exactly whats is an RPG. I dont play WoW. I play the REAL RPG. Another thing, you dont need to be such an ass with the kid. He's only 15, and you called him a Faggot? Why? Just because he just overacted? Come on, you're not a child (i hope so). Please, I'm sorry if i offendend you with the next phrase, but: Dont judge people if you dont know them. This isn't an discussion thread, so lets end it HERE.
Well then pack your shit and go and play your 'REAL RPG' because this isn't it.
And if you're truly 21, you should know that every 'I' is capitalised.
Quote from: TheWalker27 on 10-06-2013Well, i would first check my level, skills and habilities and see if i could take the bantid down. If i Do, i would kill the bandit, take the usefull stuff and then keep on the way, If not, i would roll some speech for making him go away. Or make him think that has a treasoure in somewhere.
That isn't roleplay.
Rework your application completly, if I was a mod you'd get instantly denied. Look at previous applications if you're really somehow interested in roleplaying on this server.

I am not trying to insult you here, but damn it your application is just awful, and I am not conviced that you're applying for the right server and not some RPG one with your 'levels' and 'skills'

miltank09

I really don't know how to fix my app, but what the hell..... I'll give it a try again......   :-\

miltank09

[b]Real Name:[/Matthew]

[b]Roleplay Name:[/Ageuski]

[b]Age:[/15]

[b]Players you already know on the on the server:[/None except for some on the forums.]

[b]Previous roleplay experience:[/Minecraft, and Terraria.]

[b]What servers you play on:[/MCML, xH2Ox, and Farendoor.]

[b]Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:[/No]

[b]Why would you like to join our server:[/ To make new friends and have fun in Caphori.]

[b]Have you read the rules thread?:[/Yes]

[b]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/Yes]

[b]A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):[/
Walking down the road late at night i get a chill down my back. I feel like i'm being watched by someone.
As thought, I w.as being watched by an old man. He turned to ask me," Why in such a rush?
Wouldnt you like to buy one of my scrolls?" I turned and looked at him. Confused, my mind told me not to buy it,
but my instinct told me to buy it. I turned to the man and said," No thanks." He looked mad
and then he vanished. After that i walked home to my house proceeding through the rest of the night.
After waking up I proceed to walk outside and trip over something. It was the scroll that the man
offered me. It had the initials of HK institute on it along with an address. I ask myself,
"What does this mean? Should I go to this address?" What did the scroll really mean? Maybe I will
visit this HK institute.