[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Deathbreeder

Name: Tyler

Roleplay Name: Shade

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Chat room roleplaying when I was younger, and more recently on garrys mod servers and minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I can't remember most of their names, It's been a while. But I was playing PERP roleplay and Dark RP on Gmod. On and off for a few years.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I just bought Terraria and wanted to try out it's roleplaying. This is one of the more serious looking servers I've come across, which is what I'm looking for.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sounds alright to me.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

I awaken dizzy and confused, unsure of how I had found my way to this secluded place. I figure the first thing I must do is find a possible food and water source. After exploring I come across a lake and begin sharpening a stick with rocks to attempt to spear some fish. After a few tries it turned out to be a success, as night fell I gathered more sticks and attempted to make a fire with some rocks to cook what I had gathered. And repeated the process for the next few days.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

After a few days I hear the shaking of wheels on a nearby dirt road, I rush to see what it could be and encounter the man. He offers me a ride which I gladly accept, we make small talk for a while and he brings up the possibility of bandits in the surrounding area. This worries me, but if it happens we'll have to deal with it in any way necessary.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I awoke in the forest with no money and couldn't possibly pay them, but I had a silver ring that I had stolen from a house in my old town. Seems right that it should be stolen from me now. I hand them the ring and they pause for a moment, then accept it as payment before letting us continue down the road.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

I thank the man as he drops me off in town, and head towards the market.
Realizing that I have no money, and after the bandits, nothing of any significant value. I need to think of a way to feed myself, after aimlessly walking around I come across a very busy looking vendor. I offer him my help in exchange for something to eat, he agrees and I help him with his general tasks and labor. After receiving some fruit and meat I head on my way. But must think of how to prolong my survival, as I walk through the night streets I come across a guard asleep on duty. I begin to slowly sneak over and once close enough I steal his bow, as a marksman I use this to my advantage and use it to hunt in the woods the next day to make a living.

Looks good, even though the format is a bit off. Need a different name though.

Cross

In your earlier version you killed the old man and now your thanking him  :o
-Insert clever signature here-

Deathbreeder

Cross

Sorry I thought you were somebody else...oops   :-\
-Insert clever signature here-

Deathbreeder

Haha it's all good man, I just registered yesterday though.

BLOODRAINER

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: galloran[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: none[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience: on WOW[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long: none[/font]

Why would you like to join our server: because i haven't played on a role playing game in a whiled and i think i need to try one

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]So you make your way to the marketplace.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
[/font]

Nope. try again

Deathbreeder

Changed my name, hopefully this'll be better.

Name: Tyler

Roleplay Name: Arcerbus

Previous roleplay experience: Chat room roleplaying when I was younger, and more recently on garrys mod servers and minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I can't remember most of their names, It's been a while. But I was playing PERP roleplay and Dark RP on Gmod. On and off for a few years.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I just bought Terraria and wanted to try out it's roleplaying. This is one of the more serious looking servers I've come across, which is what I'm looking for.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sounds alright to me.

I awaken dizzy and confused, unsure of how I had found my way to this secluded place. I figure the first thing I must do is find a possible food and water source. After exploring I come across a lake and begin sharpening a stick with rocks to attempt to spear some fish. After a few tries it turned out to be a success, as night fell I gathered more sticks and attempted to make a fire with some rocks to cook what I had gathered. And repeated the process for the next few days.

After a few days I hear the shaking of wheels on a nearby dirt road, I rush to see what it could be and encounter the man. He offers me a ride which I gladly accept, we make small talk for a while and he brings up the possibility of bandits in the surrounding area. This worries me, but if it happens we'll have to deal with it in any way necessary.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I awoke in the forest with no money and couldn't possibly pay them, but I had a silver ring that I had stolen from a house in my old town. Seems right that it should be stolen from me now. I hand them the ring and they pause for a moment, then accept it as payment before letting us continue down the road.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

I thank the man as he drops me off in town, and head towards the market.
Realizing that I have no money, and after the bandits, nothing of any significant value. I need to think of a way to feed myself, after aimlessly walking around I come across a very busy looking vendor. I offer him my help in exchange for something to eat, he agrees and I help him with his general tasks and labor. After receiving some fruit and meat I head on my way. But must think of how to prolong my survival, as I walk through the night streets I come across a guard asleep on duty. I begin to slowly sneak over and once close enough I steal his bow, as a marksman I use this to my advantage and use it to hunt in the woods the next day to make a living.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

BLOODRAINER

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: Galloran+[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: none[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience: on world of warcraft a blizzard game[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long: none[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server: beacause i would like to try a server on terraria and i think this is the best i have heard of[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?: i agree[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]So you make your way to the marketplace.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/font]

Just use the original format, quit making it complicated.

Supa Cookies

Name:
Daniel Paparelli

Roleplay Name:
Gaspare Gavino

Players you already know on the on the server:
None

Previous roleplay experience:
Played on a few roleplay servers for a short while. Overall, not much.

What servers have you played on, and how long:
I have played on a server called Myhtria for the past few weeks. We roleplay on that server.

Why would you like to join our server:
Because Mythria isnt a very serious roleplay server. Not everyone roleplays, which is kind of sad. I really wanted to play on a fully roleplay server.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes. I wouldnt mind.

What would be your first course of action?

Gaspare wakes up in the middle of the forest disoriented.
    "Where am I?" he mumbles to himself, "Could i have slept walked?" he tries to reason to himself. Gaspare then begins to look around, seeing nothing but harsh woodland he begins to worry.
    "hello?" he calls out to the dark woodland "Is anybody out here?" he says with a tone of anxiety. He stammers to his feet and confused he begins to wander. He picks a direction and begins to travel towards it. Still slightly disoriented he begins to stumble along. He passes by a very familiar scenery with every turn
    "It all looks the same!" he yells in frustration. And it was at this point that he began to remember an old poem his grandmother use to sing.
    "If you get lost in a forest..." he tries to remember "whilst at home or afar..." It starts to come back
    "And you haven't the slightest. Of where you are. The Suns for the time and the trees are a dime. so mark them with stone or lime. And your day will be sublime!" remembering his grandmothers words he quickly searches for a stone, after much searching he finds a jagged stone buried in the leaf covered blanket on the ground. With his newly gathered stone he begins to mark trees.
     "Now I will know which tree i have passed" he thinks to himself. Now that he begins to travel in the same direction, his stomach begins to growl.
     "I'm so hungry" he thinks to himself holding his stomach. "maybe I can find some mushrooms" he says optimistically. As he searches he finds a group of purple mushrooms.
     "oooh mushrooms!" he says with excitement, full of enthusiasm he takes of his shirt and begins to fill it up with mushrooms. now at his point what he is still to find out is that the mushrooms he just gathered are vile mushrooms. And are only useful for making vile powder.
     "I shouldnt eat these raw" Gaspare thinks to himself. "What to use for fire wood" He begins to wonder. as he looks about he finds a few scattered pieces of dry sticks. He then removes the thick leaf layer off the ground and places the sticks in a teepee shape. Placing dry leaves and dead grass in the center of his small wooden teepee he begins to look for some dry bark. After finding some he places the piece on the side of the teepee. Taking a stick he begins to mark the bark in a line and then speeds up the strokes to make friction.

Gasper sits in front of his dry pile of wood for about 5 hours until he sees his first spark. After another 2 hours he has a fire up and going. He then proceeds to skewer his mushrooms in a shish-kabob manner. After cooking them he begins to eat them.
     "these are horrid mushrooms!" He says aloud. After eating a few of them he begins to feel sick. He was up to his 8th mushroom he begins to vomit. Gaspare then scales up a near tree and goes to sleep in it.

Morning strikes the second day when Gaspare is thrust out of the tree with a violent roll in his sleep. Crash! He hits the ground and he awakes with a splitting headache and an awful bruise along with a broken arm. He then finds a stick and wraps it around his broken forearm.

I cautiously get into the old smelly wagon. As I get in to the back I noticed that the old man has a dead deer in the back of his wagon.
    "Are you are hunter" I ask.
    "Keep your eyes and noses to yourself!" the old man grumbles with a slur. Despite my suspicion I no longer attempt to converse in idle chatter lest I offend the old man again.

Scared to death I dive into the back of the cart. Now all the bandits see this and begin to laugh at my stupidity. After a very humiliating minute. I shamefully climb back over into the front of the cart. The old man shakes his head in disapproval of me. Out of the four bandits one steps forward, I suppose he was the leader.
     "Give us ye coin" he gargles out in a harsh tone.
     "We have none says the old man" replies the old man. Up to this moment i stayed quiet.
     "Well then we'll have to sell ye hides!" he bandit growls as spit slimes from his mouth. The Leader of the group then motions to his gang, who go around to the back of the cart and pull out the deer by its hooves. The deer flops lifelessly to the ground and the gang drags it of into the woods. I suppose they brought it to their camp or something. The old man and I then stay in sort of a shocked moment before continuing onward.

Being the son of a farmer and having served in war as a engineer, I begin to look for work. Because of the medieval era I'm in, there are a lot of serfs. So I take work as a farmer working the kings land. It is a harsh life living as a serf but it is an available job and is better than having to eat vile mushrooms
"Ones life is measured by the amount of cookies devoured throughout its existence."
                -Cookie Proverb

DemonicWing

Name DemonicWing

RoleplayName Gabriel Fisher

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: I do play-by-post roleplay and LARP.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I play on Colins Fun Server, and have been doing so a good month now. I also used to be an admin on a server that died because the owner believed it was a waste of his internet

Why would you like to join our server: I am interested in the theme, and have yet to play on a roleplay server on terraria

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:that I do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:sure?

I would get a hold of my surroundings, and make sure where I am is not dangerous to me. After noticing no immediate danger, I would get up and start walking, cautious to avoid danger.

I accept his offer, climbing onto the wagon and getting in a comfortable position "Where are we headed?" He looks at me, and says "A small town close to the edge of the wood called OresVille. The name suggests what it used to do, mine for ores. But the mines dried up and now they use their men to chop and refine lumber.
"But I forget my manners, my name is Gordon Sheppard, you?"
I sit up straighter, and say "Gabriel Fisher." He nods his head "Pleasure to meet you. You know I once knew a man named Gabriel, spent a bit too much time at the pubs, mind you, but a very good man overall. Some would call him a womanizer, but that was just dumb luck as far as I could tell."

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I look at the bandit on the left. He almost resembles an ally cat, scrawny with a beer gut and always scratching himself. His hair, which would be shoulder length, was tangled in an unkempt mess. His eyes were big and brown, with a tint of fear in them. The other one was quite the opposite, obviously the one in command. Big, thick-limbed and a buzzcut. The small one had a small knife, but the big one had a shortsword. I jump down from the wagon, and go up to the large one, and size him up. A flash of surprised fear shows in his eyes, and in his moment of self-doubt I grab his sword arm, twisting it behind his back and taking the weapon, and pressuring the point to his back. The other bandit tries to stab me, but I beat his hand away and strike him quickly on the head, knocking him out. I then tell the one I have standing dead still "Now that these tables have turned in my favor, I suggest you drop every little coin you have and get out of here. And take your little friend with you." He drops a small pouch bulging with coins into my hand, and runs off, carrying his comrade with him. I get back on the wagon and toss the old man ten coins and say "Handled with style." He chuckles, and replies "Quite so."

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I enter the market, and with a deft hand snatch up a loaf of bread from a stall, no one seeing my crime because the merchant was bartering with a homeless man. I find a barrel to sit down on, and start to munch on the loaf of nut bread.
{Denied:Extend Your RP }

zachstar9

Name: Zach Worley

Roleplay Name: Leonardo Nightengale

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I Roleplay on minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: A couple, for 1 month or so.

Why would you like to join our server: I love to RP.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): To find some food, then supplies.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Sure, if I find a weapon.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Assassinate all the bandits

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Go to the marketplace, Ask around for a job, then ask for a bit of food.
{Denied: Extend your RP section}

Caleb Slaton32

Name:Garrett
Roleplay Name:Caleb Slaton
Players you already know on the on the server: None but i hope to become quite acquainted with someone, if i get to join. :)
Previous roleplay experience:I've played Minecraft Rpg's plenty of times.

What servers have you played on, and how long:If you mean just Terraria, I've played on Ryst for about a week and 2d Forts for about a week.

Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying and Terraria+Rpg = Epicness.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Not yet but i will read them as soon as im done with this application.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:I will.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

I'm awoken by the soft sound of wheels along a dirt road.
I find my self facefirst in mud and a excrutiating pain in my spine.
"Hurry up you useless horses!" A bold shout sends a chill down my neck.
By instinct, I get up, despite my injured back, and run off to the left into the woods.
Over a close hill, I see a horse-pulled wagon break the horizon.
I sit as still as possible, waiting for it to go by.
As it passes, the tie on a napsack loosens and a few apples fall out.
When the wagon is clear out of sight, I run across the wide road, grab the apples, and run to the other side, into the forest.

"Young man, may I have your attention?" A call from behind disturbs the silence of the dense forest.
I turn to see a slouched over, elderly man on a wagon riding towards me.
"Yes my good sir?," I call back respectively.
"Would you like a ride to Civilization? A favor in return, of course."
"I would be most thankful for a ride. And what do you propose I do for you?"
"Well, because of the bandit issue, I would like some protection."
"Not a problem sir! Of course I will protect you on the way to Civilization!" I jump into the back of the man's wagon, bow in hand, awaiting any attack.

The forest was quiet, besides the creaking of the wagon and the huffs of the horses.
A loud russle emits from the left, and i turn to see three men walking towards us, obviously bandits, holding various weapons in hand.
The one on the left has a bow, the one on the right has a sword, and the middle one, most likely the leader, has a very distinct sycthe.
The sycthe's handle has black, metallic luster to it, and the blade was very evil-looking.
Also,at the other end, there was a curved metal point, about five inches long.
I looked over to see the old man, Thomas, in absolute fear shock.
"You two there! To pass, I will need 10 coins from your pockets."
Thomas quickly pays up, tossing the bandits a small coin purse. The leader catches it, with a look of satisfaction.
"How about you, young warrior?" The bandit gestures to me.
"In your dreams, bandit! Give him his money back or i will have your head!"
The bandit looks shocked, obviously not expecting resist. He grabs a dagger from a sheath and throws it at me, humiliatingly missing.
I quivered my bow and shot the leader straight through the heart. He fell back,and a pool of blood quickly formed around him.
The other two ran off, leaving the money behind. I got off the wagon and retrived it, handing it back to Thomas. I also grabbed the bandit's scythe.
I decided to walk along the wagon for now on and we continued our journey to Civilization.

"Here we are, Caleb! Civilization!"
I look up to see a huge wall surrounding an elegant castle. The guards at the gate let us through without any precations.
"I'm sorry to say this, Caleb, but you will ahve to make it alone in the city. I dont have much profitable supplies with me, and I can't support anybody else."
I reassured him that i will be ok, and i said my farewells.
My stomached grumbled, reminding me that i haven't eating anything except for those apples.
I walked over to the marketplace, looking for a cooked meat vendor. I spoted one, being managed by a sweet looking lady.
She had flowing brown hair, mesmerizing green eyes, and full red lips.
I walked over, deciding to charm my way to a free porkchop.
" Hello, are interested in anything you see?," she said, curling her hair and biting her lips as she looked me over.
I replied," Well, how about you?"
She giggled and teasingly said, "Silly, silly, I meant the meats."
"How about this." I suggested,"Tommorow, I bring you to the nicest lake side spot in the region, and we can have some fun. And in return, I have a porkchop for free."
"That sounds nice. I'll see you by the gate at noon." She spun around picking up a fresh porkchop from a container, and handed it to me.
"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." I took a big bite out of the pork and turned, walking to the pub.

xxDieHardxx

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:Ricky Hasney[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name:HoboBro[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server:No[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience:WoW,Gmod,Minecraft, and Rift[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long:Multiple MC and Gmod severs for RP, but Wymrest Accord for WoW in an RP guild[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server:Yes Definitely[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes I have[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes I do[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes! If i deserve it[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Ricky wakes up and sees he is alone in a very strange forest.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] He has no tools or weapons, so first thing he does is try to find wood for shelter and for fire. Then, he notices [/font]
a weird image in one of the trees. He realizes that he has been sent he to complete the tasks asked on the trees. That
when Ricky (and/or HoboBro) walks dazedly through the forest, looking for more trees that ask for tasks. The End! 8)  

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Since Ricky has been working on these tasks for so long, he decides that he[/font]
will travel with the old man because he is tired and does not want to be robbed by bandits.

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Ricky, at this moments looks around[/font]
scared of what might happen next. In one swift movement, Ricky pushes the bandit off the wagon and tells the old man to
high-tail it out of there. The bandits chase after on their horses, one jumps on the wagon and stealing what he can grab. While the other, fight with Ricky pushing and punching. In the end, the bandit takes the last of Ricky's money and his shoes.
The End!

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)Ricky asks one of the merchants at the market if he can have a job in exchange for
some food. Most say no, but one man says yes and gives Ricky the job of cleaning up horse for three meals a day. The End ;D
{Denied: Butchered format, fix that And I can look at it again}

Lirium

(I know I edited this like 4 times but this it the final one I swear):P :tick:

Name: Constanza

Roleplay Name: Dahlia

Previous roleplay experience: From a site called Gaia. Mostly in forums.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have been playing on server with my boyfriend so far. It is mostly us two. I have been playing for a while.

Why would you like to join our server: I like to roleplay and I would love to have some fun with you guys.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

I wake up and find myself with only some clothes. Dazed and confused I put them on and explore the strange forest for some resources. What could of happened for me to end up here? Was I kidnapped?

After a few hours of travel through the forest I find a beautiful lake. So beautiful! I drink water from it in a hurry.

"Excuse me, what do you think you are doing?" says an annoyed fairy.

"Drinking water because I am thirsty," I state the obvious.

"That is sacred water from our fairy clan!" she shouts.

"I am sorry," I say embarrassed.

"It is alright. Just... don't do it again, ok?" she says.

"Yes." I say.

"Do you need any help? You seem lost." she says.

"I do actually." I answer.

"Well let me show you the way to the city!" she says.

After days of harsh survival and traveling through that path I find myself in front of an old man. He seems nice because he offers me to ride his wagon.

"Thank you, sir!" I say excitedly and jump into the wagon.

"We have to be careful though there are bandits around," he says a bit preoccupied.

"Don't worry I will help you out if anything happens," I assure him.

"You are just a kid though," he says.

"Hey! I am not just a kid. I can be quite deadly, trust me," I answer.

Eventually some bandits appear in front of us.

"Tax of 10 coins or no pass. Both of you," one of them says.

I have no money though.

The old man hesitates but looks at me. I suddenly come up with a plan and stop the man from giving away his coins. I move to the front of the wagon and make the horse gallop as fast as possible.

"Bastards! They are running away get them," says the leader of the bandits.

I laugh and so does the old man because they just look like ants from here.

"We made it, kid!" says the old man.

"I told you I am quite deadly," I smirk.

We eventually make it to Civilization. I thank the old man, yet I find myself hungry and without money.

"Here some coins kid. Thanks for the help back there," he says and gives me the coins.

"No problem. Just call me anytime you need any help, my name is Dahlia by the way."

"I see my name is Latius" he says.

"Nice to meet you Latius," I say smiling.

"Nice meeting you too little girl, well I gotta get going so see ya!" he says while making his way to the right.

Yay that was awesome!! Now I have money too! Ok, so first things first. Get some food because I am hungry, as well as weapons and some tools.

I make my way to the marketplace, which is pretty big. I buy some weapons, tools, and of course food. Then find a cheap inn to stay at.

I jump onto the bed and smile. Then I grab the hair brush I bought and brush my hair. I also eat the apple I bought and the mandarine, my two favorite fruits.

This was all pretty awesome I hope I get to do something like this again.
I lay down and start snoring.

Steam: anne9595

Bowa

Name: Bowa

Roleplay Name: Bowa

Previous roleplay experience: I have experimented a lot with roleplay on minecraft and finally feel ready for a more serious approach to RP

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have not played for more then 10 minutes on a Terraria server, just finished the singleplayer terraria.

Why would you like to join our server: Because it seems serious and because it has a whitelist application

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Ofcourse

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

I wake up laying flat on my stomach with dirt in my face. I try to stand but I feel very dizzy, I ask my self, "how long have I been out?". As I sit there for a while letting my blood stream up to my brain I try to stand again, this time my body will allow it, I look around myself, my stomach is screaming, my mouth is dry and my throat is soar. I feel a fever burning inside me, I think for my self "I need water as soon as possible in order to make it through the day. I see a tree with a few low branches, that tree offers me a chance to climb it to scout the area. As I reach the top of the tree I see a lake, its close by! I hurry down eager to have a drink, I slip the last branch and fall on my left foot in a twisted angle. "I'm in real trouble now" I think as I crawl towards the direction I saw the lake. When I reach the lake I discover a apple tree just a few meters from the lake. I drink and eat, then I sleep, this is repeated a few days because I am to weak and my foot is still not ready for any travel or exploration, as I spend a few days at the lake I make a straw hat and a simple backpack out of big leaves and dried grass. When I feel that I have to leave I do so. I manage to find a road where a discover a man.

Man: Hello there traveler! You look hurt, could offer you a ride?
I don't like strangers but I feel the pain in my foot and I can't refuse hes offer because of that.
Bowa: Hello there stranger, well i'm in luck today, I would indeed like to travel with you.
The man scoots over to the left side and make space for me
Man: Climb on up and we will be on our way.
As I climb up the wagon I now notice a troubled face, not a face of a scary stranger.
Man: And what might your name be traveler, and what are your business out here in the wilderness?
Then it hits me, I know my name but not who I am or what I am doing here. These few days at the lake I was so concentrated at surviving I did not have time to reflect on my past.
(I Lie) Bowa: Actually I got lost. My name is Bowa.
Man: Ha! Lost you say, good thing those bandits that have been troublesome did not get ya.
The conversation goes on and the man tells me hes name is Gero and he tells about bandits and I try to listen and concentrate, and not to reveal that I do not know who I am. Then the bandits appear.

Bandits: You there! We expect ten coins from you aswell!
Bogars! I do not have any coins I think from my self, I hear Gero whisper
(Whispering) Gero: You'd better give them those coins, I would pay for you if that didn't mean my sick son would die tonight.
I must act quickly! I notice that the bandits looks very skinny
Bowa: Hold on there, what about instead I told you about this tree I found that has apples that taste like any woman's pie.
Bandit: Go on.
Bowa: I would let you taste an apple but I'm afraid me and my traveling partner ate them all, we always swing by that tree and have us a fine meal, but we never bring any with us because we want the tree to be kept a secret. If you guys are smart you could take the ten coins you have and my directions for that tree, and keep quite to the bandit chief and you'll never go hungry again under hes commands.
Bandit: Agree, but if you fool us we kill you next time.
I direct the bandits and they leave. Gero asks me about the tree and I tell him about it.
Bowa: It is just a normal apple tree, in fact it looked very old and only yield five apples and I ate em all! Haha
We have a good laugh about it but as we continue our journey I think about the bandits and what they might do to the old man next time they meet him, I think that thought had hit Gero aswell.

I tell Gero farwell and we decide that later this evening I will meet him at hes home and give him a payment and a bonus to give the bandit next time they meet him, maybe they'll spare hes life that way. I walk trough a market, looking for something easy to steal, with quick fingers I manage to steal a necklace. I enter the local pub and find me a table where gambling is going on. It is a game of riddles.
Bowa: I bet this necklace and my services(help around the house or farm) for two weeks for only sixty gold coins.
One gambler looks up from hes hat
Gambler: Accepted.
And then the riddle follows. I'm the first to answer, the rules are simple, you get a question from the game host, when the question is spoke the game host turns a glass of sand, when its out your out if you have not answered the right answer.
Game host: Okay traveler here goes! At day i'm filled with flesh, bone and blood, but at night i'm empty. What am I?
Easy I think for my self and answer.
Bowa: Shoes.
Game host: Correct! Now next question for you Noxiu(the game host knows the name of the gambler, Noxiu is the name of the gambler).
Game host: I eat tree, I breath air, I never drink, I touch stone gently and then leave it.
Noxiu the gambler: Fire, it is fire!
Game host: Correct! Now traveler prepare yourself
I'm nervous, that last one was hard and Noxiu aced it!
Game host: I have four legs, i'm only heard at night, I got no tail, what might I be?
Hmm this was a hard one. rabbit, no can't be rabbit they don't make sounds. wolf? Ah they have tails what am I thinking? Noxiu smiles.
Game host: Times almost up!
Bowa: Frog! Anura means "tail-less" and frogs belongs to anura, that has to be it!
Game host: Correct my friend, now next question
Whoa! I was lucky, I wish I could thank whoever taught me that but I can't remember any people from my past.
Game host: When I'm set free, I'm followed by curses, when no one say that's mine and claim, we all look for someone to blame. What am I?
Noxiu's face turned red, and I could see hes anger, the sand ran out of the.
Noxiu yells: I give you double the gold, meaning you get 120 gold coins if you could answer, but if your wrong you have to work at me and I get that necklace, what do you say?
Game host: Accept it or leave with your already won sixty gold coins.
Bowa: Accepted, the answer is fart! You are a fart!
Game host: correct!
I leave the local tavern, walk to the marketplace and put the necklace back, walk to the man and give him a hundred gold coins. This is my story.

Carlos9699

Roleplay Name: Threamus.

Previous roleplay experience: Played on RP Minecraft and RP Terraria Servers before, but that was months ago, and I am back for more Terraria action.

What servers you play on: None, but me and my friend have done a Single Player walkthrough recently, in a server which I hosted.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I don't.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to feel the Terraria RP experience again, now that I took a break from it, and I really like its concept!
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Of course.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?(RP It.):
First, I would ask where he got it and what are the scrolls habilities, and then, if he replied that I could only get it exploring an enormous dungeon which would probably get me killed, I would turn away and go in the direction of the dungeon, because I'd rather win my items than buying or being given them!

Please use the updated format.

WellanTheBlue

Name:
Mickael C.
Roleplay Name:
Wellan The Blue.
None.
World of Warcraft (Serious Roleplays), Minecraft (Serious Roleplays), Half life 2(Serious Roleplays, PERPs)
None in Terraria, Kirin Tor in World of Warcraft.
Because I'd like to experience new Roleplays, and have fun with friendly Roleplayers in Terraria.
Yes, I did read the Rules and Regulations.
Yes, I agree to follow the Rules.
I do agree to do a One week probation.

Wellan The Blue wakes up, looking around, lost.
"Where in the Abyss am I?" said Wellan. "This isn't my hide-out!"
Some odd sounds, gloomy eyes and to make it all worst, wolves... No, werewolves.
"Aaaaah crap... You should step back, I'm warning you!" said Wellan, kind of scared.
The Werewolves steped forward, growling menacingly... "Don't make me go nut! You'll regret it!" Yelled Wellan. "Hehe... Don't say I didn't warn you..." Said Wellan, as he casted a plasma ball in the face of a Werewolf, burning his face to the bone, killing it. The other Werewolves, seeing their brother being killed so easily fled. "Well, I guess I should go, now... I don't want to disturb them further..." he said, laughing, as he walked away in the forest...

Please use the full format.

Spoccifi

Name:Michael A.

Roleplay Name: Spoccifi

Players you already know on the on the server: Sadly, no one.

Previous roleplay experience: I've previously roleplayed in Runescape, Spiral Knights, and jokingly in TF2

What servers have you played on, and how long: I've played on a small multiplayer server ran by my friends, in which we've pretty much gotten to endgame

Why would you like to join our server: It seems interesting, and I'd like something to pass the time waiting for starbound

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Why shouldn't I?

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sounds reasonable.

Waking up with little more than his silly clothes and "awesome" mask was nothing new to Spoccifi, as most of his patrons eventually tire of his joviality. At least he wasn't buried this time. After quickly locating his mask and picking himself up, our hero began walking around, looking for a sizable tree to climb up. Upon finding a tall tree, almost equal part leaves and fruit, he began to climb. After a few hours of splinters and callouses in the making, Spoccifi finally bested the arboreal assassin after falling only three times, claiming some of the tree's round, oddly purple, and edible(?) fruit as spoils of war. Just barely spotting a thin road worn into the dense forest, Spoccifi set off to see who would pick up or rob a hitchhiking clown, juggling his soon-to-be snacks as he walked.

Our silly-looking hero nearly flipped when he saw the old man carting some of the odd fruit around. Once the old man got over the initial shock of being approached by a masked clown in the forest, he realized that the hitchhiking harlequin meant him no harm. After throwing a few jokes back and forth, our previously one, now two adventuring heroes continued on. The old man mentioned which town he was headed to and something about bandits, but our masked crusader dozed off among the fruits that he'd named 'roundgeloes'.

Waking up to a squabble, Spoccifi looked around from his little roundgelo hovel and noticed the new audience. Five or Six gruff-looking men in bandannas were glaring at him, one with a hand outstretched, speaking in a tone very near a growl "just give me the coins and nothing will go wrong...". Drawing upon his half-mime heritage, he tried his best to imitate his would-be assailant, from his pose to his manner of speech. Seeing this wasn't working, our hero comically turned his pockets inside-out and offered the robbers a few roundgeloes. The bandits ended up waving him off with some rude words, and our two-person adventuring party went on their way.

Ahh, Finally! People! People with Money! Quickly putting the skills that usually keep him fed, he snatched a passerby's hat and found a suitable section of street to perform on. After making a decent amount of silver juggling roundgeloes and telling jokes, our hero can afford his usual dinner of bread and wine, albeit stale bread and cheap wine. After a few weeks of performances, pickpockets, and some small-scale pilfering, our hero can afford his interchangeable set of weapons, featuring most anything that launches or explodes. Our hero ends up spending his last night in the village at a small childs' birthday party. He really took the cake, and astounded everyone. Literally.

Small follow up, if accepted, would I be able to get the clowns' clothes and mime mask as starting gear? For use solely as vanity gear and to fit into the theme of clownsmanship.

{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori" Ask Tas on the Server for the clown costume.}

I can games

DemonicWing

REDO

Name DemonicWing

RoleplayName Gabriel Fisher

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: I do play-by-post roleplay and LARP.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I play on Colins Fun Server, and have been doing so a good month now. I also used to be an admin on a server that died because the owner believed it was a waste of his internet

Why would you like to join our server: I am interested in the theme, and have yet to play on a roleplay server on terraria

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:that I do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:sure?

I would get a hold of my surroundings, and make sure where I am is not dangerous to me. After noticing no immediate danger, I would get up and start walking, cautious to avoid danger. I pick some plants I remember are edible and nibble on them as I walk.

I accept his offer, climbing onto the wagon and getting in a comfortable position "Where are we headed?" He looks at me, and says "A small town close to the edge of the wood called OresVille. The name suggests what it used to do, mine for ores. But the mines dried up and now they use their men to chop and refine lumber.
"But I forget my manners, my name is Gordon Sheppard, you?"
I sit up straighter, and say "Gabriel Fisher." He nods his head "Pleasure to meet you. You know I once knew a man named Gabriel, spent a bit too much time at the pubs, mind you, but a very good man overall. Some would call him a womanizer, but that was just dumb luck as far as I could tell."

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I look at the bandit on the left. He almost resembles an ally cat, scrawny with a beer gut and always scratching himself. His hair, which would be shoulder length, was tangled in an unkempt mess. His eyes were big and brown, with a tint of fear in them. The other one was quite the opposite, obviously the one in command. Big, thick-limbed and a buzzcut. The small one had a small knife, but the big one had a shortsword. I jump down from the wagon, and go up to the large one, and size him up. A flash of surprised fear shows in his eyes, and in his moment of self-doubt I grab his sword arm, twisting it behind his back and taking the weapon, and pressuring the point to his back. The other bandit tries to stab me, but I beat his hand away and strike him quickly on the head, knocking him out. I then tell the one I have standing dead still "Now that these tables have turned in my favor, I suggest you drop every little coin you have and get out of here. And take your little friend with you." He drops a small pouch bulging with coins into my hand, and runs off, carrying his comrade with him. I get back on the wagon and toss the old man ten coins and say "Handled with style." He chuckles, and replies "Quite so." The rest of the journey is spent with light chatter about different things.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I enter the market, and with a deft hand snatch up a loaf of bread from a stall, no one seeing my crime because the merchant was bartering with a homeless man. I find a barrel to sit down on, and start to munch on the loaf of nut bread. This city did not seem to be very clean, as rats were much too common for my taste. Getting up, I clean my mouth of any crumbs, and look to get some coin to stay in an inn for the night. I get this by cutting pouches of money from people's belts.

Zyrian

Name: Christopher Tindle

Roleplay Name: Zyrian

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous Roleplay Experiance: On minecraft i did play on the Atheyr's Ascended Server

What servers have you played on and for how long: I played on a server named 2D Forts and only occasionally for about 1 month

Why would you like to join our server: Because I have played Terraria single player enough to want to spread my joy with this game into the multiplayer experiance

Have you read the Rules and Regulations: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a one week Probation Period?: Yes

Roleplaying Questionare:

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.)[/font]
First as an avid adventurer I would wonder around the forest until i found a tree with a lone branch and break it, then i would find a sizeable rock and rip off part of my shirt to fashion a makeshift axe and then go hunting for food. After i have gathered food, i would produce a fire from branches on the trees, then i would grab another stick and cook my food. When i am done eating i shall gather branches to lay up against a tree as a shelter for the night. Then continue my journey in the forest the ensuing morning.

From my days travelling in the forest and relying on my axe i seem sure of myself to travel with this man, but being ever on the wary of bandits or of the man turning on me i keep my guard ever vigilant, while keeping the man comfortable by asking questions such as "Where do you hail kind sir?".

I look towards the bandits as they have better equipment than i, i think about the possible outcomes of the situation. Then i suddenly remember i have no money to pay the men so i look to explain that i am not capable as one suddenly jumps as if to strike me down, so i club him over the head and a battle ensues with me killing them all but receiving major damage. I return the old man his money as he stitches me up temporarily. We head onwards!

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/font]

I go over to the town center and ask around for any work as one traveler tells me of a job board in which i could possibly earn coin. So i head over to inspect the board as i spot a child in need, he has lost his kitten and needs to find it, i strike a deal with him to give me whatever food he has in his possession in return for his kitten. He agrees and i go off to search for the mysterious feline. After what seems like hours i search, growing ever the more hungry and still in need of a doctor to properly treat me, as i feel my mind slip, a kitten fell from some unknown place onto me. I ran to catch it and with the last bit guile and agility i had the feline was mine! I took it back to the child for morsels he had upon him, in return i had earned 3 apples and a clam, i ate the 3 apples with haste and sought to sell the clam. I had earned five coin for the clam and sought meager jobs to earn the twenty coin to make my way to the doctor. And that i did, earning more and more coin with trivial jobs until i had finally gained enough coins to get treated at the local doctor's. Now healed and full with some left over coin, i sought to find out where i hail from, so with that i set off west!

{Denied-Redo and follow the original format}

Corazon

Name:
Corazon

Roleplay Name:
Corazon

None im new here thought id pick up Terraria again... this server had a high rating.

only game/forums ive ever roleplayed in Was Second Life... a Sim there supports an My Little Pony roleplay where i usually just watch.

I used to play on Northern terraia Gamming but i went away for a while hoping Starbound would come out. i just found out that server isnt up anymore.

meet people have some fun hopfully make some friends.

yes

yes

yes though im not sure what that means, im cool with it.

if this were Minecraft id punch a tree but other then that id make some kind of marking as to my starting location then deturmin which way is north. then id conduct a spiral search parturn looking for wood for a fire as that is the best corse of action for a survival. afterwards id look for some kind of food.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
my odds are better with the old man then if i remained alone. weather we survive to return to civilization it would be great to have a companion along that journey.

if i have the coins ill give them to him if not rather then endanger the odd man i will dismount from the carriage and wish him well then backtrack to find away around those men.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):
id offer my services in exchange for a bite to eat though my being a woman id have to be specific as to what services i will not do. tracking and hunting for my own food isnt difficult though if things got really bad i could sneak something small from an unattended table in the market.

{Denied: Redo your RP section then Pm me to check it again}

ieuan

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name: Ian[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay Name: Ieuan[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players you already know on the on the server: N/A[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previous roleplay experience: LARP, Minecraft RP and just RPG with paper, pen and dice[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers have you played on, and how long: Just your regular TShock servers and maybe for a month.[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why would you like to join our server: Because there are not many good servers out there [yours looks awesome] and I am one of those people who REALLY like to RP[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes[/font]

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Definitely

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I am secretly hoping this could be shortened to maybe 4 days as i am going to a camp for the whole of next week and i may have to say no. sorry if this is against any rules...[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I wonder what time it is... *looks up at sun* ok then. *looks around for stones an twigs and gathers the ones i find* --gets late-- *starts a small fire in a very short cave*[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): Old Man: Don't worry i won't turn into skeletron.[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]me: Ok... Could I have a ride?[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]him: sure but look out there have been bandits around here[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]me ok thanks! i will help if there are any[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Bandit:...[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]me: I don't have any money[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandit:...[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]me: I don't! I don't even have pockets![/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]You have finally made it to Civilization![/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): *walks to store owner* Do you have any work for me?[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Him: yeah... fishin *i smile because i like fishing* Like that huh? you got tha job. 50 copper for each fish.
{Denied- Stick with the normal format, Rp Sections are too short, redo and resubmit}

[/font]

Guido

I am redo'ing mine since I realized it was too short

Name:
Guido Frega
Roleplay Name:
Marius Enstrenee'r ( the ' is supposed to be the french accent grave for the 2nd e)
None, I'm completely new
Role-played on many forums and other online games
Played on other RP servers for a few weeks, one freebuild server for a couple years
I personally think Roleplaying is very fun and would like to participate myself in this large server
Yes, I have
Yes, I agree
I'd rather not...

I curiously look around as I desperately search for a sign of another human. Being accustomed to beign alone and hiking I begin to wander around, searching for a souce of water.
Marius: "Hmmm, how strange... I seem to have woken up in the middle of a forest..."
I look around
"I should probably find a river, and see where it takes me, in the meantime, I'll enjoy the nature"
I leisurely walk around as I look at the trees and birds humming and swaying as I stride past the scenery.

Old Man: "Why hello there! Are you lost?"
Marius: "Well, I'd only be lost if I knew where I was supposed to be"
Old Man: "Well, if you want, I can take you down to the city, it's but a half-day's ride from here"
Marius: "City? Hm, I must have woken up in a very strange place... Alright, sure, but what do I do when I reach there?"
Old Man: "I'm offering to take you there, not watch over you"
Accustomed to wandering alone and discovering things by myself, I agree
Marius: "Alright, just take me there, I'll make a plan as we go along"
I hop on the back of the wagon and stay under the covers, afraid of being seen by a city, of which, I have never been to any.
[bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.

Bandit: "Alright, stop the wagon! To go any further, you need to pay a toll"
Old man: "What? This is preposterous!"
Bandit: *drawing sword* "You can pay another way, if you like"
Old man: *sighing* "Alright you brats, here, that's 10 ducats" (Currency used in medieval european times)
Bandit: "Than's mate, oh and we need to check your wagon" *discovers Marius* "Oh, who's this? toll, mister"
Marius: "Excuse me?"
Bandit: "Pay the toll, mate"
Marius: "Toll?"
Bandit: "Are you ****** deaf? Yes, I said pay the toll!"
Marius: "Wow, is that a Stetterson belt?"
Bandit: "Well... why yes it is! Finest belt you can get here!"
Marius: "Ah, I always wanted one of those belts! Oh and is that a branded sword?"
Bandit: "Yes, sir, you have a good eye."
Marius: "Let me guess, you wanted to be a tailor at one time in your life?"
Bandit: "Wait... wha-... how did you?"
Marius: "You know, you could be, in these times, tailors are very rare, much more profitable than being a bandit"
Bandit: "Well..."
Marius: "Hell, you could even take your friends with you! Make a large buisness and get loads of money! You'd be filthy rich! Besides, starting a buisness like that is cheap nowadays, again, not many tailors around."
Bandit: "Huh... you're right! I've been wasting all my time here forgetting what I should 'ave done.... Thanks, mister! Come on boys!"
* they leave*
Old man: "How did you do that?"
Marius: "I have a way of talking to people"
Old man: "Is being a tailor really that profitable?"
Marius: "Honestly, I don't know nor care. They can do whatever they please, so long as they leave me alone."

As I get off the wagon I thank the man and take my departure. Realizing as I am hungry, I head for one of the stalls. I pick up a chicken hanging from a butchery and start eating it.
Butcher: "Are you going to pay for that?"
Marius: "Excuse me?"
Butcher: "Pay up, pal"
Marius: "It isn't free?"
Butcher: "I said pay up, or I'll call the guards"
I continue holding on to the chicken, looking at him confused
Butcher: "Alright buddy... Guards! Guards!"
Guards: "What is the problem?"
Butcher: "That man stole-"
Marius: "My friend, you have me confused. Honestly, this steak was not great at all. I come from very distant lands and have acquired some...spices..."
I sprinkle a dash of pepper on to the steak
I hand it to a customer
Marius: "Here, try it"
Butcher: "Hey wait a second!"
Marius: "Just watch"
Customer: "It tastes great! Whose meat is this?"
Onlooker: "From that stall!"
Butcher: "Here, give me more of that spice, you can have the steak"
Guards: "Look, we don't have time for this..."
I walk away, surprised at how well that turned out, as I enjoy a mid-evening feast.

sammrblammr

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Name:Sampson[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Roleplay name: sammrblammr ( sir sammr )[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Players I already know:none xD[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Previouse roleplay expierience: WoW, custom servers and playing with my friends[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What servers I have played on and how long: I havnt played on any terraria servers wich is the reason I am sending an app here[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why I would like to join the server: I have played and enjoyed RP before and would like to try terrarias multiplayer options[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Have I read the rules?: Yes i skimmed through to make sure I dont offend server policies[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes and if broken i will apologize and accept ban if given[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Will you agree to a one week probation periode: yes but i do not see why it is needed[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I observe my surroundings, find the sun for my north, east, south and west then proceed to make, depending on the time a fire and food or tools[/font]

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]After a few hours of traveling, [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/font]

sammrblammr

may i please redo my app as my sister typed for me. i was in the washroom ~_~