[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

samward999

Sorry, my bad

RP name: Memeska

samward999

Roleplay Name: Memeska5

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Many on popular games such as minecraft and half life 2/ Gmod

What servers you play on: on terraria?, none

Why would you like to join our server: Because I played terraria for a while and thought it would be good to get into the multiplayer aspect

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do indeed

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): (Samuel is walking down north belmont avenue when a stranger walks around the corner)
old man: Hey kid, want to buy a mc guffin?
samuel:(this man obviously knows how to peak interests) Um, no thank you, I really need to get back home.
old man:(pulls out a dusty old scroll of crumpled parchment) It's a very special one this is, we would like to sell it to you for a very modest fee.
samuel: We?
old man: Me and the spirits that bless this holy parchment, now, what do they say?
samuel: I'm sure whoever "we" are we don't want any hoodoo!
old man: well then you might want the other thing that I'm selling.
samuel: (sigh) And what might that be?
old man: Silver bullets, It's a full moon.

• Notify

Syndraell

Old application thrown out, new application Put in. This new application is meant to test the abilities of you Roleplaying skills even further, as most believe that the original was too easy to get through.

Format:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Name:[/b]

[b]Players you already know on the on the server:[/b]

[b]Previous roleplay experience:[/b]

[b]What servers have you played on, and how long:[/b]

[b]Why would you like to join our server:[/b]

[b]Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/b]

[b]Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:[/b]

[b]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/b]

[b]You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):[/b]

[b]Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)[/b]

[b]After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/b]

[b] You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)[/b]

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

delinlo

Name:delinlo real name: Loic

Roleplay Name:delinlo

Players you already know on the on the server:nobody

Previous roleplay experience: in minecraft

What servers have you played on, and how long: terraria none but about 20 minercraft servers for 8 months

Why would you like to join our server: because I love roleplaying and I want a good terraria server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes cuz they are fair and right

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes for serious infraction

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
What would be your first course of action? get resources for  a shelter

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
Would you travel with this man? yes to help him

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? give the money, but if i have got a sword say it is unfair and kick their butts.

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take? ask for free food or get materials to sell for food

{Denied-Please redo RP}

Sync

Name: Sync

Roleplay Name:Sync

Players you already know on the on the server:No one, sadly.

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplayed on a SAMP (GTA:SA) server found roleplaying fun and easy so I'm trying RP on other games.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Sanctuary Heatwave V3. Played around a month until the admin shut it down for unknown reasons.

Why would you like to join our server: Roleplaying seems fun and I want to give RP a try on Terraria.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I just did.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes of course.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I don't see why not, go ahead.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?  I'll look for branches and twigs of wood and rip strips of my clothes to try and start a fire. I'll progress from there.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man? Yes, mainly because I don't believe the Old Man would fare well alone. He needs my help. Not only that but it IS a free ride so why not?

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? I would question the bandits and tell them that I need the money to help this ill Old Man. From there I'll hopefully continue forward. If not I'll pay the "tax".

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?  I would look for someone who needs help with anything I am capable of doing. If the answer is yes I'll happily help and hope for a reward at the end of the job.If not then I'll scavenge for scraps of food near the back of the market and hopefully find food.

Oh come on. He's the one person who asked where to apply instead of going "HURR DURR WUTS DA PASSWURD 4 TERRARIA?!" Mind re-reading his app before rejecting it? ~Spades

It's good, not too keen on his name though. but at least it's not flamesuperninja657 or something

{Denied - Just change the Roleplay name, congrats on using the shout box in the right way and not saying "WAT IS TEH PASSWURD 4 TERRARIA??"} ~ JRParadox

(I can't see a problem with Sync as a valid roleplay name. -Kami)

Wait, so can I use Sync or not? Because if I can't I'll happily change it.

{If you could, it'd be nice. but either way, PM James Almasy for the Password.}

That's better. Carry on. <3 ~Spades

knockknock

Name: N/A

Roleplay Name: Heron

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet

Previous roleplay experience: Morrowind, Minecraft, Hellgate London.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Im somewhat new to Terraria. Ive hopped from server to server looking for a good RP server.

Why would you like to join our server: I realized how boring single player servers are and id like to play this game with others. Id like to play on a serious server, not one where people just log on to harass others.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): The first thing id look for is water. If i couldnt find water id look for edible plants. if i couldnt find that, id look to make a shelter. a sharpened stick would likely be my primary means of self defense at first, but i would try to build traps for both small animals and potential predators alike.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): I would travel with the old man and thank him for his kindness. Id pray that we would reach town safely.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Clearly not the best situation to be in. I would not want to jeopardize the life of the old man. Due to my probable lack of more sophisticated weaponry (bows, darts, edged weaponry) i would likely humbly inform the bandits that i am unable to pay, and would offer as collateral anything they wanted.
This is of course assuming the bandits were on horseback, were carrying sophisticated weaponry, and were far superior in number (4 or more). If we were greatly outnumbered, but they were without horses, i would simply Take control of the carriage and escape to the nearby town. If they were without sophisticated weaponry, superior number, or horses to aid in escape, they would likely meet a swift and painful death.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): Above all else i would remain in good spirits, view the situation form a positive perspective. Fasting and praying for a few days can only make one all the wiser. I would get food any way i could: working, trading, or even begging if necessary, but not through thievery or trickery. After some time, perhaps i could Make a living through other trades such as Teaching language, hunting and selling pelts, weapon crafting, herbal medicine or even farming.

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for the Password.}

Athrion

Name:Quiambao,Julius Dave Sigua

Roleplay Name:Arthion

Players you already know on the on the server:None for I have not been strolling in this parts

Previous roleplay experience:My last RolePlaying was on LOTR online I was a Lore-master as a Squire then(Formal for Newbie,Noob) I forged an alliance with fellow Squires,We fought every orc we see,and completed what quest we had

What servers have you played on, and how long:Well If terraria servers,heres a short list:Ryst,CATSFeaturedV5,Dankaria,For casual days I play 2-4 hours if Weekends i play atleast 5 Hours

Why would you like to join our server:The RP genre of servers is what I hunger,lust,thirst(you get the point) because of the Excitement it gives you the people you see have different thoughts and ideas it inspires me to move along with life and live it as a game,Terraria is a good game and RP makes it even better,You can do missions,Explore deep caverns filled with Darkness,treasures,BUNNIES!,and other things,Socialize with the Mods ofcourse or with fellow mates that you meet up on the way and this is why I want to join in your RP server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Truly

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yep if my sin is that heavy

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Search around the perimeter and Look for fresh water,strong vines,a shelter(probably a cave or build one),and avoid places with predators,Spending my first night would be hiding then on morning I'll hunt for birds,fish and squirrels,Create tools out of vines(sling or bow,animal traps)

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Yes I would but first I would ask for provisions,weapons,armors and torches,As we journey forward civilization I would increase my instincts and always guard.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
I pull out a small weapon(preferably a dagger) that the old man might provide(if not use dust or soil and spray on face),rush hastily and move flexibly,weaken their leader(First move,Strike face with force,when he's down strike arms,strike his weakpoint)then assault his companions(I should try one at a time)if I get overpowered grab the old man cut the rope that ties the Horses on the wagon,Ride towards the road

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I should sell the animals i hunted before for decent gold,Buy some bread and wine and share it with the old man,Then go to the nearest Militia Office and apply to be a guard or do Quest posted on Boards or Buildings,After achieving gold i should get my own armor(and not use that crappy armor the Government provided)and train my swordsmanship and make my own Business(The Higlanders Caravan)doing Quest and venture through the world.

{Approved-Please PM James Almasy for your Password}
I've got a feeling you're going to fit in well here.

chokich

{Denied}

Crow793

People are starting to miss the concept of the new RP questionnaire. It says "RP it." This doesn't mean answer it like a question. It means you create a story with your character and create a scenario.

For example.

- Gustavis stirred as his seemingly lifeless body suddenly twitched, the leaves on his torso shaking off slightly. His eyes opened slowly, to get the impression of the glare of the sun through the forest trees. As he slowly lifted himself up to a sitting position and more leaves fell from his body, he breathed in the aroma of the forest's fresh air. Gustavis appreciated the moment, but as he glanced around his surroundings, he noticed he was far from civilization. And he was not carrying any provisions.

Gustavis acted quickly now. No time for relaxation. Gustavis figured he wasn't walking distance to a city, so he decided to navigate through the forest in search of a fresh water lake. As he drinks heavily to sustain himself for the journey, he notices a blessing from the gods above. A seemingly straight path of rock towards another part of the forest. Gustavis follows it, awaiting the consequences it may bring. Because he knew staying in the forest in his condition, would mean losing his life.

People creating new applications, please keep this in mind. It says RP it. Stop answering like this.
- Oh, I would find water and food and stuff, and then go to town.

{Awesome work, Crow}

Nachytsm

Name: Nachytsm

Roleplay Name: Not really sure the kind of character that'd fit best here, but I'll probably go with my Dwarf, Molko Firestorm. (Y'know, digger and all that jazz.)

Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons, various forums, GM for a private RP group, and (if it counts) I am an aspiring writer.

What servers have you played on, and how long: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy Terraria, and I love RPing. Logic!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Affirmative

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Affirmative

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Affirmative

Sitting up groggily, Molko takes stock of the surrounding landscape. 'I musta drank too much 'gin,' he ponders to himself. With a mild curse underbreath, he stands and tackles the nearest, smallest tree he can find, to no effect. Having failed that, he grumbles to himself and sets off in the direction of the nearest mountain; if nothing else he'd find enough mushrooms and fresh water to sustain himself for a while, that route, after which he could worry about finding a way back to civilization...

En route to the mountains, Molko was found by a traveling old man, possibly a merchant. Despite the offer to 'give him a lift' Molko was skeptical for a reason he could not quite place. "A'right ol' man, I'll cart with yeh. S'better 'n wanderin' bout these parts I s'pose." With a huff, Molko jumps in the back of the wagon as it sets off.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

The old man turned out to be a right proper chap with a hearty interest in the finer points of good ale. Having found some common ground to ramble about on the long road back, Molko was quite understandably disappointed when the bandits set upon them. The old man gave up his coin readily enough, but Molko was broke. Making a show of checking his pockets, a helpless, innocent shrug turned out to not be acceptable currency for a bandit toll. The ensuing fight ended with Molko missing a small chunk of his beard, a couple of the Bandits unconscious, and the old man hauling it down the road with his wagon. "Oi! Yeh right coward!" Molko shouts after the man and charges after him, leaving the remaining bandits to curse and take care of their fallen.

Exhausted, Molko finally finds his way to town, following the trail left by the old man. Weary, broke, and close to starved (not to mention in need of one hell of a drink), he wanders the streets for a few minutes, eyes to the ground as he searches for lost coin. Having had little luck with that, he tries the local church next. There was little to be spared for another lost traveler come out of the wilderness, but it was enough to tide him over for a while. With that, he decided to seek out some of the local guilds to get some work; and maybe find that old man and give him a solid kick in the rear for leaving him.

(Also, just for fun...)
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
On his way towards a local Guildhouse- or the closest approximation he might be able to find in these parts- a strange old man suddenly appears from the shadows of an alleyway. Leering at the 'young' Dwarf, he reaches beneath his cloak. "Hello Stranger," the old man says quietly. Molko jumps in surprise, looking around wildly before his eyes lock suspiciously on the old man. "What'dya want," he asks none too kindly.
Producing an odd scroll, the man continues. "I've got a little fancy artifact here that you might want to take a look at," the man says. As Molko reaches out to take the scroll, the man takes it out of his reach. "For a price," he adds, a malicious grin on his face.
Molko was in no mood for this though. "Oh, have off with yeh. I don' ave time fer the likes o' two-bit consmen." Continuing on his way, Molko was aware of his being tailed. Soon, the old man was practically right beside him. Molko took a moment to curse his short stature, and by extension, shorter legs. "It's quite a bargain. Only twenty silver and you can not only look at it, but have this." Waving the piece of paper in Molko's peripheral, he nodded. "A good deal for such power."

About two hours later, Molko was grumbling to himself from inside a cell. His opinion of old men was rapidly deteriorating from the days events. On the plus side, at least he had some free (if terribly distasteful) food and drink. And if nothing else, the old man nursing his broken hand gave him some small satisfaction as he took a glance at the next cell over.

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for your Password}

huynhdoanhvu33

Name:Huynh Do Anh Vu

Roleplay Name: John

Previous roleplay experience: None

What servers have you played on, and how long: CS 1.6, two months

Why would you like to join our server: Just to play for fun

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes,i read it

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Sitting up groggily, Molko takes stock of the surrounding landscape. 'I musta drank too much 'gin,' he ponders to himself. With a mild curse underbreath, he stands and tackles the nearest, smallest tree he can find, to no effect. Having failed that, he grumbles to himself and sets off in the direction of the nearest mountain; if nothing else he'd find enough mushrooms and fresh water to sustain himself for a while, that route, after which he could worry about finding a way back to civilization...

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
En route to the mountains, Molko was found by a traveling old man, possibly a merchant. Despite the offer to 'give him a lift' Molko was skeptical for a reason he could not quite place. "A'right ol' man, I'll cart with yeh. S'better 'n wanderin' bout these parts I s'pose." With a huff, Molko jumps in the back of the wagon as it sets off.

The old man turned out to be a right proper chap with a hearty interest in the finer points of good ale. Having found some common ground to ramble about on the long road back, Molko was quite understandably disappointed when the bandits set upon them. The old man gave up his coin readily enough, but Molko was broke. Making a show of checking his pockets, a helpless, innocent shrug turned out to not be acceptable currency for a bandit toll. The ensuing fight ended with Molko missing a small chunk of his beard, a couple of the Bandits unconscious, and the old man hauling it down the road with his wagon. "Oi! Yeh right coward!" Molko shouts after the man and charges after him, leaving the remaining bandits to curse and take care of their fallen.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it
.):
On his way towards a local Guildhouse- or the closest approximation he might be able to find in these parts- a strange old man suddenly appears from the shadows of an alleyway. Leering at the 'young' Dwarf, he reaches beneath his cloak. "Hello Stranger," the old man says quietly. Molko jumps in surprise, looking around wildly before his eyes lock suspiciously on the old man. "What'dya want," he asks none too kindly.
Producing an odd scroll, the man continues. "I've got a little fancy artifact here that you might want to take a look at," the man says. As Molko reaches out to take the scroll, the man takes it out of his reach. "For a price," he adds, a malicious grin on his face.
Molko was in no mood for this though. "Oh, have off with yeh. I don' ave time fer the likes o' two-bit consmen." Continuing on his way, Molko was aware of his being tailed. Soon, the old man was practically right beside him. Molko took a moment to curse his short stature, and by extension, shorter legs. "It's quite a bargain. Only twenty silver and you can not only look at it, but have this." Waving the piece of paper in Molko's peripheral, he nodded. "A good deal for such power."

About two hours later, Molko was grumbling to himself from inside a cell. His opinion of old men was rapidly deteriorating from the days events. On the plus side, at least he had some free (if terribly distasteful) food and drink. And if nothing else, the old man nursing his broken hand gave him some small satisfaction as he took a glance at the next cell over.

{Denied- RP too short. Please Redo.}

huynhdoanhvu33

Name:Huynh Do Anh Vu

Roleplay Name: John

Previous roleplay experience: None

What servers have you played on, and how long: CS 1.6, two months

Why would you like to join our server: Just to play for fun

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes,i read it

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):

{Three Month Ban}

Fister

Name:James Fuddlesworth III

Roleplay Name:XxXAspieXxX

Players you already know on the on the server:Everypony

Previous roleplay experience: Dressing up as Twilight Sparkle for Bronycon, I received Many, MANY compliments on my acting skills as well as the shape of my flank ;) )

What servers have you played on, and how long:None on HGN but I ready and damn well ready

Why would you like to join our server:I would like to meet people that are as socially restricted as me.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Who Hasn't?!

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do, under the condition that I can still be "bad" ;) )))

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Will there be cuffs?

Kill the closest animal and turn his hide into a ghillie suit, hiding myself from society effeciently.

Depends on if he's a brony, no me gusta le non-bronys xD

fuck them niggas up

Steal food, god this took too long and I want to play arma.

User has been banned for one week

This is what you DON'T do.

Cynfor

Name: Gus

Roleplay Name: Cynfor (Greek name)

Players you already know on the on the server: None, I'm new to online Terraria servers.

Previous roleplay experience: I've never role played on a terraria server, but I have played MTA role play servers.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played two MTA servers both for over one year each, one of which was a RP server.

Why would you like to join our server: Well I like to play terraria, and I think it would be something new for me to try out. I have often
wondered what it would be like to RP on a terraria server, so I began to search for servers where that was possible, and I came across this one, and
thought I would give it a try. I have looked around your forums, and after looking at other terraria RP server forums, I came to the conclusion that
this one would be a good start.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have read them.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I have read them and I agree to follow them.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes, I agree to this.

"Cynfor wakes up, wondering what happen and how he got to this strange place.
He then gets up, and begins to start walking east, he stubbles upon a cave, he thinks to himself,
"I think this will be a good location to stay for a while until I find out what happen."

After pondering about for a few days Cynfor had just about given up, and was thinking about starting over a new life from his cave. Then a faint noise coming from a distance, "Cynfor quickly runs to a hill and tries to focus his eyes to what was heading his way." It was a man with a wagon! Cynfor quickly runs towards to wagon, driving it was a old man, he offers Cynfor a ride to the nearest city, Cynfor quickly accepts, but notices the look on the old man's face. He ask," I accept the ride, but I must ask, is there something you aren't telling me. The old man looks weary, he then begins to explain to Cynfor. Cynfor then offers to handle the bandits as payback for the ride the old man offered.

"Cynfor steps out of the wagon." He says, "I will not be paying any of you, and I ask you to give the coins back to this man, and to go about your business." The bandits laugh, and tell Cynfor once more to hand over 10 coins, or there will be problems. Cynfor declines again, and one of the bandits begin to charge towards Cynfor. Cynfor quickly moves out of the way, making the bandit run into the wagon. The bandit begins to get back up, and Cynfor kicks him in the gut, putting the bandit back on the ground.
This time he does not get back up.
The other bandits look weary, wondering if they should continue trying to steal the money, or just leave the old man, and Cynfor alone for good. Cynfor starts walking towards the bandits. They back up a few steps, Cynfor ask once more, "Leave us alone or, I will do to you what I have just done to you're friend." The bandits accept that they won't be getting any more money from the old man, or Cynfor again, and they run off.

I have finally made it to a city, Cynfor thinks to himself. A loud grumble comes form Cynfor's stomic. "Man I sure am hungry, Cynfor thinks to himself."
Cynfor begins to walk around looking for a food stand, or some kind of market. He notices a woman selling mushrooms, and gold fish. Cynfor starts to think of all the food he could make
with the fish and mushrooms. Cynfor begins to walk up to the lady, when he remembers that he has no way to pay for the food. He walks up to the lady, and explains his story.
After thinking for a bit the lady explains that she understands his story, and that she believes it. She then tells Cynfor that he can work for the food. Cynfor grins and accepts this.
After working for a few hours the lady walks to Cynfor and tells him he may have the food, and he has worked it off. Cynfor thanks the lady, and takes his food, and begins to walk away.
Cynfor walks to a field where he collects some wood, he then walks to a spot that is good to start a fire. After Cynfor gets the fire started he puts the fish on it.
He grinds the mushrooms up with a nearby rock, and begins to sprinkle the crushed mushrooms onto the cooking fish. Cynfor pulls the fish off the fire, and begins tearing into it. After
finishing his meal, he finds a nice place to sleep.

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for your Password}

denisinio

Roleplay Name:Nethraunien
People you already know on the server:none
Previous Roleplay Experience:none in terraria,i have experience in other games,and real life,i pretend pretty good.
What servers have you played on and how long:i played on some random servers for about 50 minutes each,on total about a few weeks
Why would you like to join our server:i wold like to try terraria roleplay,but the main reason is to make new friends and to have fun :)
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread:yes
Do you agree to follow the rules:yes
Will you agree to a one week probation period:alright
Roleplaying Questionnaire:
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):At first i wold like to look for a river because there are high chances to find civilization near rivers.i would make and improvised spear from a piece of wood for self defence and hunting.Before night il make a shelter and fire using two rooks or sticks and moos on the trees to start the fire,and if its raining il use bamboo or big leafs to gather water.Il also make a small boat to travel on the river.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):i wold accept,because i have much more chances with him,i wold thank him for his kindness,and go with him,praying we reach the town without incidents.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):not a good situation,cause i dont have coins at me.If they have horses,wapons like bows or crossbows i wold negotiate with them to give somthing else,or go away and sneak past if they tell me to go back,which i doubt.If they have just swords,or nothing at all i wold try to fight because my dad and grandfather taught me to fight with bare hands and with the sword and most important in this situation,to disarm the opponent.after this i wold take the ten coins the old man gave them and give him the coins back.After both situations i wold continue down the road.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):first of all calm down and think,i wold try to find a job with fast payment,to get food and water,if i cant find one,i would trade what i got for any kind of food,or money,and at the last resort i wold do begging.After i have some money for food that wold last at least a few days i wold find a good job and continue my life.

{Accepted-James Almasy will PM you with your password.}

lilswagboogie

name: Luke McNeil

roleplay name: Lukathy Trendair

Players you already know on the on the server: nobody.

Previous roleplay experience: i have played aceon and i play runescape.

What servers have you played on, and how long: ive played on Aceon last year for about 3 months.

Why would you like to join our server: i would like to join this server because i want to have new expiriences in roleplay games. I also want to join so i can have fun on one of my favorite games with other players.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes i have. Rule #1 Don't ask for the password in the shoutbox.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes i do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: if thats what it takes to play!

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): (As I wake, upon me I see huge trees, dead trees. I then get up swiftly and ask myself where am I? I look to my left, right, whats ahead of me and whats behind me. I then realize that I am stranded, stranded for good if I dont take action. running is my first option, I start running in a random direction hoping to find help.)

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): ( I am so grateful that some form of transportation has come upon me other than my bare feet. I tell the old man I have been running in your direction for the past few days. The old man says to me "My you have great motivation in you sonny." I then say to him in what direction are we headed? he tells me we are going north, to the legendary lands of Caphori. I feel my heart racing as I realize that i am going to the real Caphori! )

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): ( I search frantically through my pockets. back pockets, side pockets, everything is empty! I check the pocket on my plaid raggedy farm shirt and I feel my heart race as I find exactly 10 coins. I hand over the 10 coins and with great fear I hope that the bandits will let us pass without harm. )

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): ( I realize that Ihave very quick and stealth reflexes. I approach a food stand very carefully, I grab an eggplant and then start running as fast as I can towards the nearest alley way. As I get away from trouble i then sink my teeth into the juicy eggplant and groan in happiness because ive finally gotten some food to eat. )

denisinio

John_Smith

Name:John

Roleplay Name:John(again)

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Not much, but I understand the principles.

What servers have you played on, and how long:I'm new to Multiplayer with terraria.

Why would you like to join our server:I like the idea of RPing in the game world.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes.

Look around for someone to talk to.
It would appear as though without tools or weapons, I won't last long without help, and help I shall seek.
Failing that, I suppose I must get good at running.

Provided I've acquired the necessary tools to protect this man and myself, I'd gladly accept his offer.

If the bandits appear to be a problem I can take care of with minimal injury to my benefactor, I would do battle with them.
Should they appear too powerful, I would submit, albeit grudgingly.

On my way to the marketplace, I'd keep an eye out for anyone in distress who might be willing to part with some coin in exchange for my services.
Should all else fail, I would attempt to find something inconsequential to lift off a vendor. Later on, I'd find some reason to leave money with him. Perhaps paying extra for something.

{If you could use a surname as well, it'd be highly appreciated. Also, could you put a bit more into your RP?}
We all die eventually, why not make it something worth remembering?

DeadRegret666

Name:
Stephen
Roleplay Name:
Zephyr Lucifer
Players you already know on the on the server:
[none]
Previous roleplay experience:
I have been on many Minecraft Roleplay servers and thought of joining a Terraria one just for something new.
What servers have you played on, and how long:
DarkHelm (MineCraft server). I have played on this server for about a month or two before the update to 1.3.1.
Why would you like to join our server:
I figured it would be a change from playing on MineCraft servers, since most of them have noobs that don't follow the rules. That, and I want to get a few ideas for the story that I'm writing called 'The Darkest Days: Rise of Darkness'.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
I have.
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
I always agree to follow any rules made on any server.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Depends if anyone would 'set me up'. If not, then of course I will!

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light around me. I slowly looked around, taking in my surroundings. As I got up, I noticed a crow perched on a tree just in front of where I was standing. The crow just stared at him, letting out a tiny 'Caw' then flew away into the cloudy sky. "There's nowhere for me to go," I mumbled as I started walking through the forest, ducking and weaving to avoid low-hanging branches.
I could hear the sound of feet on what it seemed like, gravel; so I followed the sound carefully, hoping I isn't walking into trouble. But when I got there, it was only a fox rolling around on the sun-streaked path. I grinned, went down onto my knees and made a small, quiet whistle, getting the fox's attention. It walked over to me cautiously, sniffing the air around me. I remained still as it sniffed me, then it made a noise. I looked at it and reached for its head, patting it softly then scratching it behind its ears.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
I looked up at the old man and studied his stature: Short, wrinkly and malnourished. "What do you want in return?" I asked as I grabbed a handle to pull myself up. The old man grinned and shook his head. "Nothing but company and protection," The old man started. "It's good to know I'll have someone to turn to to help me,"
I noticed a scar on the back of the old man's head and couldn't help but ask him something out of curiosity. "I'm sorry for asking sir, but how did you get that scar?" I asked, head cocked with wander. The old man just shrugged and let out an uneasy sigh, signalling to me that he didn't want to talk about it.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
I held the bandit's stare, rapidly thinking of a way to escape. "I'm sorry, but I don't have any money," I said hastily as one of the bandits pulled out their rusty iron dagger. The bandit stared harder, but with a frown this time. I shrunk back and fell out of the wagon. One of the bandits grabbed me by my collar and held the dagger at my throat. "Now listen up kid, I know you have money, and we want it. NOW!" the bandit stated as I swallowed my fear. The old man threw a small item wrapped with cloth towards me, but I didn't notice it.

When the bandit finally put me down, I noticed the item and crawled over to pick it up. As the bandit that was pestering me walked over to the other bandits, I unravelled the cloth, revealing a dagger about the same size as the bandit's. I looked up at the old man but the old man twitched his head to the right and mouthed the words, "Run away."
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
As I entered the gates of a huge town, I felt my stomach growl. I checked my pockets and turned up with only the dagger that the old man gave me. I sighed and put the dagger back in my pocket. "I guess I have to do something I thought I would never do. Beg," I whisper to myself as I start walking to the fountain in the centre of the market. I sit on the edge of the fountain and randomly ask people is they had any money or food they could donate. "Hey kid! Get out of here! You know beggars aren't allowed here!" A man called out from behind me. I reach into my pocket and pull out my dagger.
"Dare you to say that again," I start. "And for your information, I'm new here. So I don't know the local laws." The man just stared at me in shock and fear, glancing at my face then the dagger in my right hand. Then I feel something heavy on my shoulder, then I can feel the dagger drop from my hand. I turn to so a sweet face of a woman looking down at me. "Now child, you shouldn't talk that way to your elders. Besides, if you're new here, you should of said so earlier instead of instantly begging," The woman said as she dusted dirt from my left arm. I could feel myself blush, but I could see that I managed to for a crowd around me; all the people there were either shocked, angry or scared.

(Sorry if my post is so long to read, it's just that I'm a story writer and I love to extend things into a fair amount of detail.)
{RP is fine, but we have a couple of players by the name of Leo. Could you change your Name? Also rest assured that we, "The Mods" don't set people up, have faith in us. We're kind, but strict if we have to be.}

Bohempous

[1]Name: Bohempous[2]Roleplay Name: Bo Hare[3]Players you already know on the on the server: No one.[4]Previous roleplay experience: Different Servers for different games, like Minecraft, and Runescape.
[5]What servers have you played on, and how long: I usually play on Minecraft Servers, for about 1 to 2 hours a day.[6]Why would you like to join our server: It seems really interesting, and I love to Role-play.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Look for the light, but be very cautious of surroundings, to be safe from threat.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man? I would help the man, but for a price. Protection isn't free, but if he is giving me a ride, I might as well.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? I jump out of the wagon and put the threatening bandit in a choke-hold, pull his knife from his pocket, and threaten to kill him if they don't let us pass. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take? I would pick-pocket unsuspecting people, quietly... until I had enough money to buy a loaf of bread, which could last me a week or two.

{Denied-RP}

DeadRegret666

infinity46

Name: Alkera
Roleplay Name: Alkera
Players you already know on the on the server: none
Previous roleplay experience: Some on the famous minecraft roleplay server, I forget the name though.
What servers have you played on, and how long: None so far, just got back into Terraria with the new patch and I'm loving it
Why would you like to join our server: I'm looking for a good and fun server overall, and this server seems to hit the nail on the head.
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I look around and check my surroundings to see if I have seen this area before. Alas, I have not, but I start walking around in search of a rock to sharpen to start cutting down small trees for shelter and weapons for food.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I look at the man and he indeed doesn't look right in the head but I pack my stuff and get on with him so I can reach civilization.
After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I pretend that I am fumbling around for some coins but instead I pull out  my homemade shurikans which I try to throw as fast as I can at the three bandits chests because they are only armed with daggers.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I look around the market for a job and come across the bakery of the town.  I ask the baker if I can help out for something in return and he agrees, letting me sell the bread to customers for the day in exchange for 1 loaf of bread and five coins.

Lazyy

Name: Dave

Roleplay Name: Astros Gladius
Previous roleplay experience: XAT | MB | Anthia
What servers have you played on, and how long: MB - Five Years | Anthia - Four Months | XAT - Six years
Why would you like to join our server: To participate in events in which can lead me to leading the prowess of mine to a greater hierro for entertainment and communication with others.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I abide, Yes.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

* Demethos would be quite skeptical due to the sudden change of terrain; his items were to be within the horizon, but where? He thought.
Quite shocked due to the weak prowess he had exhibited, he stood upon his feet to quickly slam his boots upon the vegetation abroad and was sent at
dashing speeds to find his way out. *

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
*Demethos would insert logic within his brain; would he travel with someone that could possibly be a bandit, or the person who had smited
him down and threw him as a ragdoll in the middle of a strange forest? No. Demethos did not speak as he had walked away with his hands
in his pockets, each individual hand holding the hilt of his Mythril Dagger. *

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
This did not happen in the recent question above, I will roleplay as it did happen;
* Demethos would remove a pouch within the straw-band of his waist; in which he had removed plastic-iconized coins in which would seem real, and gave an individual twenty to make it up for the man, if the Bandits simply wanted more; they would have to fight Demethos for his pouch. Landing a smirk on my face, I would slightly remove the Dagger; vertically sending it abroad in my pocket if a threat were established. *

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

* Demethos would remove quite a few tools in which he had created with rare blockade materials; he had simply offered the man rares, for food. He did not stop until his mouth would bite into the bitter warm dough in which his mouth would crunch due to the two sets of teeth clashing; the pieces of the bread soothly being digested. *

infinity46

Quote from: Lazyy on 12-08-2012
Name: Dave

Roleplay Name: Astros Gladius
Previous roleplay experience: XAT | MB | Anthia
What servers have you played on, and how long: MB - Five Years | Anthia - Four Months | XAT - Six years
Why would you like to join our server: To participate in events in which can lead me to leading the prowess of mine to a greater hierro for entertainment and communication with others.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I abide, Yes.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

* Demethos would be quite skeptical due to the sudden change of terrain; his items were to be within the horizon, but where? He thought.
Quite shocked due to the weak prowess he had exhibited, he stood upon his feet to quickly slam his boots upon the vegetation abroad and was sent at
dashing speeds to find his way out. *

*Demethos would insert logic within his brain; would he travel with someone that could possibly be a bandit, or the person who had smited
him down and threw him as a ragdoll in the middle of a strange forest? No. Demethos did not speak as he had walked away with his hands
in his pockets, each individual hand holding the hilt of his Mythril Dagger. *

This did not happen in the recent question above, I will roleplay as it did happen;
* Demethos would remove a pouch within the straw-band of his waist; in which he had removed plastic-iconized coins in which would seem real, and gave an individual twenty to make it up for the man, if the Bandits simply wanted more; they would have to fight Demethos for his pouch. Landing a smirk on my face, I would slightly remove the Dagger; vertically sending it abroad in my pocket if a threat were established. *

* Demethos would remove quite a few tools in which he had created with rare blockade materials; he had simply offered the man rares, for food. He did not stop until his mouth would bite into the bitter warm dough in which his mouth would crunch due to the two sets of teeth clashing; the pieces of the bread soothly being digested. *

{It's James Almasy. Don't forget it. Speaking of which, enjoy some other server while you're at it.}

Just so this poor chap doesnt get caught up in this, I think that reply above was meant for me.
"{It's James Almasy. Don't forget it. Speaking of which, enjoy some other server while you're at it.}"

Toxxie

Name:Toxxie

Roleplay Name:Alacardia

Players you already know on the on the server:Molkor

Previous roleplay experience:About five years ago when i use to play World of Warcraft i started to roleplay.

What servers have you played on, and how long:I havn't played on any other roleplay servers for Terraria.

Why would you like to join our server: A buddy of mine who plays has been having alot of fun with it. A good rp server has been something i've been looking for.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: if necessary

A groan escaped the man as he started to stir. Laying against a solid surface it was  easy to figure out, even in his disorderly estate that he was far from home. Shifting his form he'd slowly pick himself up, brushing the dirt from his front before he glanced overhead for Some way to get his bearing. It was noon at least, the sun was high in the sky. Taking in his suroundings. He started to become uneasy. He did not recognise his suroundings. A quick patdown of his form and his anxiety only got worse. He had nothing, his spell components, even his dagger were missing. Pausing for the longest of moments he simple listened, waiting for some tell tale sign his kidnapper was still around. Hearing nothing but birds he let out a mummbled curse before starting to wander. He was thirsty and a river was the first thing on his list of things to find before making his way out of here.

Alacar couldn't believe his luck, running across this old man. He'd finished the last of
the rabbit he'd caught the other day and he wasn't looking forward to hunting again. Thanking several dieties before he climbed into the back of the mans wagon. The though of being home after so long outweights the fear of attack. Though he assured the man that if they traveled together it may make the lone highway men a bit weary. His advice seemed brushed off though and he settled down , content at least to let his feet rest for a time.

Alacar grounded his teeth together in frustration. Under different circumstances he would have lit the leader of the groups beard on fire. "I havn't any coin..." he'd state, glancing around at the group of highway man and cursing the dieties he'd just thanks earlier in the day. "Ahh well that's a bit of a problem.." the bandit stated, his blade singing as he drew it from it's scabbard, you get off here then.." he'd state with a grin Shuffling his way out of the wagon he'd heed off back down the road a ways before cutting through the woods, he wasn't far from civilization and he wanted to put as much space between himself and the road as possible. The laughter of the bandits dying down as he made his way deeper into the woods he made a silent vow to stop back after after he made it out and back to some form of town.

Years of study hadn't taught him how to handle  this, stuck in a foreign city with no money, half starved. It took ever ounce of will to keep himself from degrading into a common street urchin as he eyes the carts of fresh fruits and salted meat. His mouth salivating as he turned away from the sight he had more unkind words to say to the gods. He could always go back into the woods and try to catch something, but he was in no hurry to see trees in there natural form. The sights of there mutilated bodies fashioned into solid structures far more pleasing to his pallet. ehh pallet, even when he tried not to think of food he kept being reminded of it. So lost in thought the shock of a solid mass running into his through him off his feet. Profuse apolagies sounded before strong arms were lifting him back up and setting him on his feet. "Sorry about that lad. The dwarf muttered, brushing the front of alacar's clothing off, through in it's current condition it simply revealed the old caked in dirt that had nearly become a permenant park of his clothing. "Your quite the mess there.." the fella chuckle, to the alacar's dismay. "I've had a very long week..." he'd state with a sigh, running his hand  through his hair before he started off. "Well you look new in town so i'll tell ya what. If you can make it to my front door you can have a hot meal and a place to sleep for the  night." the dwarf offered, his lip curling into a faint smile behind his beard. Alacar was tired, and the prospect of more walking was far from appealing. But the promise of a meal once more outweighing his negativity. "Alright, friend.. after you.." the man exclaimed following behind the shorter male to gods know where.
(Accepted. Pm a mod for the pass. -Sxasxuxkxe)