[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

wangkangping3

Name: Wang Kang Ping

Roleplay Name: KP

Players you already know on the on the server:Nill

Previous roleplay experience:I have played a couple of RPG games, and I am really glad to know that there is a role-playing server for Terraria! Hope I can join.

What servers have you played on, and how long: I mostly play with my friends, or I just play on my own.

Why would you like to join our server: Firstly, because it's medieval style! I love the medieval things:) And secondly, playing Terraria alone is not fun, I hope to make some friends.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, for example, don't give password to others, etc

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Ok, but hope I can start soon~

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

As KP slowly opened his eyes, he felt a gushing pain ath the back of his head; it's bleeding! KP can't recalled what happened beforehand, but he is sure of one thing: to survive. Slowly, he gathered strength and stood up, and started sharpening a branch for weapon.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

One day, KP heard the sound of an approaching wagon. He was overjoyed and caught up with it. After scrutinizing KP's cloth, the old man driving the wagon was convinced that KP was lost here and agreed to offer a lift to a nearby city. "You should consider yourself extremely lucky," the old man said solemnly, "this area is notorious for its bandits!"

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

KP was now surrounded by a dozen of threatening bandits. The problem is, he really had not a single penny with him. He pointed to his cloth and tried to convince them. "Shut up and leave your money behind or your life behind!" The bandit chief shouted. After 5 seconds of intense silence, the chief signaled others to attack KP. Out of instinct, KP used KongFu and defeat them. He had no idea why he knows KongFu. "What have happened before I fainted? Who was I?"

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

Knowing that he had little option but to either beg for money or loot for leftover stuff, instinct told KP to
scavenge around a sewage outlet. WHAT? How can one find food from there?? Nevertheless, he approached the sewage outlet, and as he struggled to bear with the stink, a voice come from behind, "you need any help, friend?" KP turned around, and saw an old man standing there, grinning and said, "Welcome to the beggar's guild!"

{Denied- Rp section seems to be lacking, Didn't follow format, I had to squint to read this}

Tanis

Quote from: Tanis on 06-01-2013
Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecryastal
Players you already know on the on the server:
None
Previous roleplay experience:
I've played dnd sence I was 2 and Starcraft to and many other RPG genre games
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Cats dedicated
Why would you like to join our server:
I love to rp
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Sure
ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Heric awakens dazed and confused the dwarf straightens his completion on a nearby tree. After the poor dwarf gains his lost senses he takes a look around. He appears to be in a small glade in the middle of a fence forest . This glade contains only a small fresh water pond. Heric not knowing where he was to awaken begins to ponder what to do. He quickly gathers the fallen branches of trees and bushes he fashions a crude shelter with the string from his clothing. Needing water and a good source of food he walks to the pond inside the pond is a small school of fish. He begins to create a a fishing spear. After the spears completions he begins to spear the fish gaining enough to last him a good while. He begins to see the sun dive into the horizon he knows a fire must be made. Quiclky he grabs a handful of twigs and pine straw he begins clashing a rock against a small piece of natural flint. The bundle catches the spark bursting into flames lighting the rest of the dry wood in the fire bundle. Heric places the bundle in the kindling igniting the true fire ensuring his safety for the nights
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

After many days of being in the wild Heric is awoken by a strange noise in the woods. He quickly darts toward it trying to remain unseen he sees a gravel road upon which a horse drawn wagon carrying an old man. Startled to see human life he jumps unexpectedly in front of the cart spooking the horse and the old man. The old man screams in response to this unexpected collision. After a few moments of sudden terror the old man calms down.
Old man: well you scared me there sunny what are you doing so far out in the woods with bandits roaming around?
Heric: ah I'm sorry for spooking your horse but I awoke in this place with no idea what truly happened so I cannot tell you.
Old man: well you look like a strapping young man although I can tell you may need some new clothes here take this robe and please accept my offer to ride into town I could use the company.
Heric: thank you sir I shall accept your offer and help in any way I can.
After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*before the transaction is completed Heric draws a blade and swipes off the bandits hand.
*the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* Heric slides from the wagon on to the dirt path and quickly readies his weapon. knowing this will be a hard fight he clenches his teeth and prepare for battle.
Bandit 1:strikes at Heric with a dagger nearly missing the fighter
Heric: does an over hand swing with his sword that smashes into the ground
Bandit 2: drives his dagger into Heric's back causing a very shap pain
Bandit 3: strikes only to be parried and thrown back
Heric: does a turning blow with his sword at bandit 2 nearly severing the bandits head
Bandit 1:missed his strike just as Heric did his
Bandit 3: tries to attack but mistakenly hits bandit 1 in the lower intestines from which he collapses
Heric: trying to comprehend what happened behind him finishes the last bandit with a quick jab to gut with his blade
You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

After the several days of survival and an encounter with bandits the hero Heric finds himself in civilization. Being tired thirsty and hungered he moves to the marketplace for refreshment. Upon entering the vast maze of stalls and bustling customers bargaining and begging for materials our hero finds that he does not have the money to pay for such sustenance. Reaching into his pack he finds only the makeshift spear a nap sack and the daggers of the fallen bandits. Thinking I should be able to get enough gold from these daggers he heads in to the weapons merchant selling the blades for 4 gold total. With the four gold in hand he heads down to the market yet again to purchase food and shelter for the night

{Denied-Application Spamming}

CPftw

Tanis stop spamming your application, have some patience you have waited less than a day, give some time for the Caphori mods to look at your app before you repeatedly spam it. Also it gets in the way of me laughing at the truly terrible applications others post.
pffft

guitarandterraria

b]Name: Mike Butler

Roleplay Name: Aranban Farod

Players you already know on the on the server: don't know anyone but looking forward to meeting people.

Previous roleplay experience: I play many tabletop, pencil and paper games, and i play the elder scrolls with rules that i set for myself to define my character.

What servers have you played on, and how long: i have played on many hardcore exploration servers, some sandbox servers, but no free item servers.

Why would you like to join our server: because i don't enjoy playing on servers with free items or experienced characters with many good items. I've only played on new character servers.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yes

Aranban wakes up in a daze of some sorts. as he comes to his senses, he realizes his predicament. He quickly realizes that there is a cave nearby. He enters the cave carefully checking for animals or any other danger. in the corner there is a growth of good looking mushrooms. He decides this is where he will stay until he finds civilization.

While going back to his cave after a long day of searching but finding nothing, Aranban's sharp ear senses a faint sound. He runs toward the noise and the sound develops into the distinct sound of a horse, clip-clopping on a dirt road. Aranban emerges from the brush to find an old man in a rotten wagon. He looks up startled, while Aranban silently rejoices. The man offers Aranban a ride but his supplies or still back at the cave. Aranban asks if he could get his stuff only half a mile away but the replies "i won't wait for you" so Aranban is forced to board the wagon with empty hands and an empty stomach. He takes an obscure look into the back of the wagon and notices a dull looking spear and a rough unpolished table leg.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Aranban and the man arrive at a bandits "tollbooth", the man concedes to bandits though Aranban quickly says that he left his coins in the wagon. After a few seconds, a thrown spear lands in one of the bandits chest. Aranban jumps from the wagon with the table leg in his hands. he quickly lands a blow to the other bandits head. The Old man is startled and amazed. Aranban loots the dead and unconscious bodies and finds only a dagger and empty coin pouch. Aranban and the man hop back in the wagon to move toward civilization.
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
Aranban is very desperate and in need of food. He slowly walks up behind a local bakery clerk and slowly pulla the dagger out so that point is in the clerks back. Aranban talks softly "All i need is a loaf bread, and i will leave.". so the clerk gave him a loaf.

Revise your Rp section a bit, expand it and maybe add some speech.

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecryastal
None
Cats dedicated
I love to rp
Yes
Yes
Sure

Heric awakens dazed and confused the dwarf straightens his completion on a nearby tree. After the poor dwarf gains his lost senses he takes a look around. He appears to be in a small glade in the middle of a fence forest . This glade contains only a small fresh water pond. Heric not knowing where he was to awaken begins to ponder what to do. He quickly gathers the fallen branches of trees and bushes he fashions a crude shelter with the string from his clothing. Needing water and a good source of food he walks to the pond inside the pond is a small school of fish. He begins to create a a fishing spear. After the spears completions he begins to spear the fish gaining enough to last him a good while. He begins to see the sun dive into the horizon he knows a fire must be made. Quiclky he grabs a handful of twigs and pine straw he begins clashing a rock against a small piece of natural flint. The bundle catches the spark bursting into flames lighting the rest of the dry wood in the fire bundle. Heric places the bundle in the kindling igniting the true fire ensuring his safety for the nights
After many days of being in the wild Heric is awoken by a strange noise in the woods. He quickly darts toward it trying to remain unseen he sees a gravel road upon which a horse drawn wagon carrying an old man. Startled to see human life he jumps unexpectedly in front of the cart spooking the horse and the old man. The old man screams in response to this unexpected collision. After a few moments of sudden terror the old man calms down.
Old man: well you scared me there sunny what are you doing so far out in the woods with bandits roaming around?
Heric: ah I'm sorry for spooking your horse but I awoke in this place with no idea what truly happened so I cannot tell you.
Old man: well you look like a strapping young man although I can tell you may need some new clothes here take this robe and please accept my offer to ride into town I could use the company.
*before the transaction is completed Heric draws a blade and swipes off the bandits hand.
*the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* Heric slides from the wagon on to the dirt path and quickly readies his weapon. knowing this will be a hard fight he clenches his teeth and prepare for battle.
Bandit 1:strikes at Heric with a dagger nearly missing the fighter
Heric: does an over hand swing with his sword that smashes into the ground
Bandit 2: drives his dagger into Heric's back causing a very shap pain
Bandit 3: strikes only to be parried and thrown back
Heric: does a turning blow with his sword at bandit 2 nearly severing the bandits head
Bandit 1:missed his strike just as Heric did his
Bandit 3: tries to attack but mistakenly hits bandit 1 in the lower intestines from which he collapses
Heric: trying to comprehend what happened behind him finishes the last bandit with a quick jab to gut with his blade
After the several days of survival and an encounter with bandits the hero Heric finds himself in civilization. Being tired thirsty and hungered he moves to the marketplace for refreshment. Upon entering the vast maze of stalls and bustling customers bargaining and begging for materials our hero finds that he does not have the money to pay for such sustenance. Reaching into his pack he finds only the makeshift spear a nap sack and the daggers of the fallen bandits. Thinking I should be able to get enough gold from these daggers he heads in to the weapons merchant selling the blades for 4 gold total. With the four gold in hand he heads down to the market yet again to purchase food and shelter for the night

[Denied-Stop spamming your application. Please wait a minimum of a week before posting this again.(also, nice job listening to CPftw.)]

rosedrake

Name: rosedrake

Roleplay Name: Sarah Kaine

Players you already know on the on the server: I don't know anyone yet, though I intend to change that!

Previous roleplay experience: Tabletop games, ragnarok online privates, a tiny bit of minecraft, joint writing with OCs... 5 years of RP experience in total.

What servers have you played on, and how long: My friend's... it was a small and private PvP server, and everyone knew each other. Most servers I have played on are minecraft servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I was looking for terraria servers to play on, but a RP one... I love RP. I would absolutely like to be able to RP in terraria.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I will.

Sarah checks her person. Are there any injuries? Are the clothes the same as the one previously worn? Are there any other items, clues perhaps, to shed some light as to what on earth is happening here?
No, no, and no. She is fine in health, but not in circumstance - she needs to get to civilization as soon as possible. This is in no way acceptable living conditions.
Not for a noble, not at all.
However, it seems that she is stranded in a foreign land. She had travelled through many forests, but she has never seen any one of them that resembles here.
She is no longer a noble, but a peasant. This is in no way acceptable.
Not at all.

"Ohh, finally. I have been trying to get out of this forest for days."
When the old man made a gesture of permission, Sarah climbed up to the wagon.
"Thank you."
After she sat down, the old man pulled on the reigns, pacing the beasts of burden to continue pulling the wagon along. In the silence, Sarah inquired.
"You seem reluctant for small talk. What is the matter?"

"Bandits, you say?"

"No, I am not his daughter. He does not have to pay for my toll."
Sarah -is- small. Literally. Many have mistaken her for an adolescent, including these bandits here. They are wrong.
She approached one of them - the one wielding a flintlock pistol.
"Quite a fine model you have... What kind of person did you take it from?"
The other bandit's patience has worn thin. He insisted that Sarah stop wasting their time.
He was in the middle of implying that they will just sell her as a sla- when she quickly slapped the pistol from the first bandit's hands-
-And grabbing it before it falls, she shot the other bandit dead, so that he may never finish his sentence.
As he fell to the ground, the copper shortsword he had once wielded dropped to the ground, clattering. Sarah ducked, dodging the right hook from the only bandit still standing and grabbing the sword.
The sharp edge went straight into his throat.

Grip first, she offered the pistol to the old man whose wagon she ridden along with. "A token of my gratitude."
The old man refused to even touch such a blood covered tool of destruction. Sarah, with nothing else left to do or say, hopped down the wagon and started walking.
The market is large, but it is nowhere near the bazaar in the capitol she used to reside in. The currency, however, seem to hold less value.
An apple for 5 coins seem ridiculous, but as she looked around and noted down the prices of various things in her head, it starts to make sense.
With no money to buy rounds with, the pistol is useless... And it draws lots of attention, too.  She can procure another one later.

"How much for one of the freshly baked baguettes?"
Sarah had approached a baker's stall. Twenty coins, the baker said. Twenty coins did she hand over, and a freshly baked baguette did she receive.
Finding the pawn shop was hard work, and she was sure the pistol is worth at least two hundred coins, but the thirty coins she has left should be enough for a night in a decent inn.

[Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"]

nachomeep

Name:
Name :
Not telling
Roleplay Name:
Zack Panish
None
Many warrior cats RPs
What servers have you played on, and how long:None
Why would you like to join our server:I love to rp
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Sure
You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Zack looks around, confused. He has little memory, and feels his head and body, relieved he has his fish bowl on his head, covered with cloth.
He also had his robe. He was a sea creature (The one neptune's shell makes you.) so his first thought was "Look for water."
He explored the forest, finding a small pond. After he got there, he immediately killed fish and ate them. He saw an odd hole, so he swam towards it. A large catfish blast out of it, grabbing his arm and doing the death roll, wearing down his scales. He then extended his claws, and scratched at its throat, so it let go and swam back in. Zack swam away, saying "Those darn catfish... always hated em."
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)After a few days of survival, with absolutely no problems, he heard a wagon passing by.
He quickly swam to the shore, and started yelling "HEY! HELP ME! IM LOST!" and the wagon stopped, and the old man came out and said "One of those hooded wierdos? I guess i could help you. But be warned, there are bandits around here. You will have to be careful to not cause trouble." Zack nodded, and climbed into the wagon. He disliked riding in the wagon, and would rather swim, but he knew this was the only way out
.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Zack said "I have no money, but i do have this." he then ripped off a ruby from his robe's neck, the smallest of them. Worth at least 20 coins. A bandit then said "This is a good payment. Now scram." Zack then sat there bored for a while, and then looked out, seeing a river towards civilization. He leaped out of the wagon, took the cloth off of his bowl, and then leaped into the river, swimming towards civilization faster than the slow wagon. He killed a few fish on the way, eating them quickly by dropping them in the bowl. He swam quickly past a few fisherman, making them stumble back.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
He wanders around, still hungry as the fish he ate were extremely small. He puts the cloth back on his bowl, so no one attacks him. He then sees a trash can full of fish. He removes the cloth, drops a fish in the bowl, and eats it. A woman then comes down towards him, and screams. Zack says "Wait, im not going to hurt anyone!" and then he runs to the edge of town, where he steals a few more fish out of the trash, even though he isnt hungry. He puts them in a pile in a small hole. He does the same for an amount of time.

Quality over quantity! Please, make your RP pieces more descriptive. I have to say, though; cool character!
Yeah... i spend a lot of time on my character, but i cant think of story well... normally im just some guy who sits in the background and obeys a certain character... so i cant get any good quality, but thanks. Im going to just play a different RP.

Alpha_StevO

Name :
stebs

Roleplay Name:
HAGgis

the_grub/Riageki

Personal IM roleplaying

NONE.

I wanna try it out!

Yup!

Definitely!

OKAY?

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Rubbing his head, Haggis looked around. Having been rudely awakened by the sensation of a bunny hopping across his body, he was not happy at all. He decided to make the wise decision to stand up, stretching a bit. He instinctively grabbed at his back, not realizing that his weapon isn't there. THEN he realized it wasn't there. He stood there for a beat, sighing loudly. His beloved warhammer, gone...Well, better make the most of it. He began to make his trek through the forest.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)After a few days of survival, with absolutely no problems, he heard a wagon passing by.
Hey look, a conveniently placed old man! "Hey, hey! HEY!" He cried out. He hated talking to people, but without a persuasive weapon, it's all he had. After being settled in the wagon, he began to initiate in small talk. "You sure we'll be fine?" The old man thoughtfully nodded his head. Haggis was a bit worried. What if the old man was in on the scheme, if there ARE bandits?

.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
"Hah...hah...uuuh...how about it, old timer?" The old man pretended to not hear him; this might be the result of Haggis being very rude towards the old timer. All that was left to give up is his hat...the only thing left reminding him of home. He gave the hat, saying "Y'know what? Take it, I don't have any money." The bandits chuckled, believing him to be fibbing. "You best be good, or else bad things'll happen to you!" Without warning, one of the bandits grabbed his pants, cutting off his pockets. The old man took this as an opportunity to get the heck outta there. In the distance, a bandit can be heard saying "He's right, boss; he ain't got nothin' in here." And now Haggis was hatless, moneyless, and devastatingly enough, pocketless.

"You sure there's no positions open?" The door slammed shut. 'I hate people so much.' thought our unfortunate hobo. He felt the urge to punch the closest pedestrian...That buff guy? No, maybe not...That police officer looks rather...no, too dangerous...Ooh, that kid! Wait no, that's a beardless dwarf. Instead, he sighed, and continued on to the next store.

[Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"]

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecryastal
None
Cats dedicated
I love to rp
Yes
Yes
Sure

*the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* Heric slides from the wagon on to the dirt path and quickly readies his weapon. knowing this will be a hard fight he clenches his teeth and prepare for battle. Heric steadies his blade as the first bandit jabs at him with a dagger. With a quick swipe Heric parries the blade. Another bandit attempts to cut him glancing the wagon which captures his blade. Heric taking advantage of this mishap lunges with his blade gutting the bandit. The bandit clutching his stomach collapses. Unexpectedly a sharp pain shoots through the heroes back. Screaming in pain he whirls around with his blade swinging so hard he nearly cuts the bandit behind him in half. Seeing two bandits remaining Heric fall back to the wagon. The bandits smearing move in. Heric afraid of the outcome of this battle is fearing that he may lose when he hears a strange noise behind him. He turns seeing the old man muttering with his eyes closed. When sparatically he stands raises a hand and fires two bolts of energy striking the bandits both in the chest.sitting back down he motions for Heric to climb aboard the wagon and head off again.
After the several days of survival and an encounter with bandits the hero Heric finds himself in civilization. Being tired thirsty and hungered he moves to the marketplace for refreshment. Upon entering the vast maze of stalls and bustling customers bargaining and begging for materials our hero finds that he does not have the money to pay for such sustenance. Reaching into his pack he finds only the makeshift spear a nap sack and the daggers of the fallen bandits. Thinking I should be able to get enough gold from these daggers he heads in to the weapons merchant selling the blades for 4 gold total. With the four gold in hand he heads down to the market yet again to purchase food and shelter for the night.

Ps: I'm sorry for spamming earlier its just 3 of my apps that I fixed were never checked so I reported and I got the spam notice again I'm sorry I wish to play on this server and enjoy the great group of ops and admins you all have done a good job protecting this server and making sure everyone that wishes to join is going to play not be a hassle

xandyisdeadx

Roleplay Name:AndyTheBanditAge:17Players you already know on the on the server:nonePrevious roleplay experience:Gmod rolepay ALOTWhat servers you play on:Too many to count!Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Why would you like to join our server: I would LOVE to play an actual organized roleplay on Terraria!Have you read the rules thread?:Yes i haveDo you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, i agreeA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):I raise my guard as inspect the scroll, this horrible feeling rises in my stomach. I dash away as fast I can, but he seems to be around ever corner.

Please use the newest application format-found on the first page of this thread

MoistCloud

Name:
Gene Chua

Roleplay Name:
Henry Wallace

People you know in this server:
None

Previous Roleplay Experience:
None

What servers have you played on, and how long?:
I played on about 7 servers, and played for 11 months

Yes

Yes

Will you agree to a One Week Probation period?:
Yes

Roleplaying Questionnaire

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest, You have no tools or weapons, What would be your first course of action?:
I would find shelter and rivers, then I would break branches and grab the fruits, I would then make fire at the shelter. Then I would rest for a while and go find civilization.

An old man offers a ride to civilization but bandits have been in that area. Would you travel with this man?:
I would ask him if there's more bandits, even if there is bandits, I would still join the old man.

After a few hours, bandits appear and demand for gold. The old man pays, then the bandits look at you:
I would tell them I woke up in the middle of the forest, and that I don't have any gold.

You made it to civilization. However you have no money and you are very hungry. So you make your way to a marketplace. What would you do?
I would ask people for a job, then If I have the money I would buy food, I would find scraps and sell them for money.

Please improve/extend your RP sections. Just add more descriptions!

hazanas

Greetings, here goes my app:

[spoiler]Name:Alexander

Roleplay Name:Hazcubus

Players you already know on the on the server:I do not know anyone yet on this server.

Previous roleplay experience:I've been playing in second life for more than 4 years now, several roleplays, rightnow in "The secret World" RP servers, also made some rp games with friends, though my main language is not english I think I can defend myself

What servers have you played on, and how long: I did not play any other rp Terraria server before

Why would you like to join our server: I like it, it's fun for me rping and also its a chance to improve my english

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, I do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course, I do not see anything wrong with it.

Hazcubus wakes up, looks down trying to see if he's hurted, fortunatelly he's ok... noticing he has nothing but clothes with him he starts wandering "There should be some kind of cave near here... I would be able to rest there after eating some... oh..." while he was talking to himself he steps on some mushrooms, these ones look fine, so he eats all of them, burping at the last one...
unable to find any cave, he finally finds a river, so he decides to follow the course of water after drinking a bit, he will now follow it till he is able to find a town, a city... or a beach...

Drawing a big and evil smile on his face, he agrees to go with the old man, while taking some conversation which Hazcubus is not interested at all, he manages to pickpocket the old man, nothing but some coins and a bit of bread, which he keeps just in case, once he has what he wants, he decides to stretch, rest, and enjoy the ride.

Hazcubus tilts his head, he has no weapons now nor any chance to run away, fortunatelly he got from the old naive man some coins, takind the coins now he has 13 gold coins, unable to believe his luck he gives 10 of them to the nearest bandit "Here you go!" rightafter he goes back to his relaxed position trying to enjoy the rest of the ride, wherever they go...

Seems like Hazcubus run out of luck, somehow he lost the piece of bread and the 3 coins he had... after cursing like ten minutes he looks around... market... is there any other better place for such a thief like he is? Drawing a new big smile on his face he goes to the market, knowing that he will eat well and probably even will be able to pay a room in the nearest and of course, cheapest inn he finds...
[/spoiler]

I'm not one to usually criticize so harshly on stuff like this...but your RP sections are more than a little redundant. It's like you're telling me a story that I completely get, but after every detail you reinforce it. Ex. "he manages to pickpocket the old man, nothing but some coins and a bit of bread, which he keeps just in case, once he has what he wants, he decides to stretch, rest, and enjoy the ride.". So he got some Gold and bread. And 'What he wants'. So...what? Wait, what else did he take? Did he like, silently rape the man? Steal his eyebrows? Sorry for being so harsh, but this needs some revising. Some things are just out of place and almost look like fillers to make the RP sections longer.

I am also not one who uses to reply to admins answers, but was there any need to do this? I mean, I have seen while reading some of the other apps before mine some real BULLSHIT, in caps I must say this, all from respect, things like spam or etc. but I come here, obviously didn't do my best, and what I get? this? come on, this must be a joke, even spammers got a better answer (in modals) than me...
Anyway, I've changed my mind, not interested at all anymore in forming part of this.
Sorry for being so harsh, but I think you were fucked up today and had to pay it with me, never before had this experience in any other place, so yeah, I will probably next time I pickpocket a naive old man rape him silently meanwhile I steal his eyebrows.

[rant]
All I did was tell you what you could improve. Sorry for adding in a little quip so it's not just "Please extend your RP." a million times. Spammers? Scroll down, buddy. If you want that answer, then take it. I guess there wasn't any reason for me to try and spice up something that's boring to me sometimes.(Don't get me wrong, I love doing this, but it's fun to do something new once in a while.) Also, was it really necessary to then insult me by saying that checking these apps has anything to do with my emotions? I pride myself on being as impartial as possible. I don't come home and check apps so I can flip on a few people who half-ass an application. I do it so I can help people become better RPers, and, in turn, have more fun on the server. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go Copy-Paste "Please extend your RP" like a robot for the rest of my days.
[/rant]

If you want to apply again after revising, I will check over it again.

Skullboy9999

Name: Dakota
Roleplay Name: Sikren  (S-i-cren)

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft server's skyrim and those types of games.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Minecraft server's but not often anymore but every now and then.

Why would you like to join our server: Never role played on a terraria server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

Before we go it the questions I want to explain that my character is demond without wings witch is very strong in magic and strength but is massive size causes him to be slow but he is also uniteligent. But he was bound by a wizard meening he cant attack anything holy or good. so he has shackles on him preventing him from hitting somone there magical so they cant come off and the magic shocks him or sends a wave of holy thought him making him weak. But he is not like the devil or the reaper but he does reap souls using a syth inside his back (his skin was cut and a pouch in his back was made that cufferd up the scyth) but when he unweelds it he does a great deal of damge to himself. Anyway now to the questions.

What would be your first course of action?
I get up feeling angry wanting to destroy as I start to hit a tree with my fists I feel a odd sting in my body and I get on my knees. I look down at the unbreakable shackles and realize that I got a blast of holy inside me feeling more angry I get up and start pounding again resistiong the first wave of holyness i still wack at the tree but the second wave puts me down on the ground once more. Relising that the more I hit the more pain I feel I start to surch for anything to eat first looking into a cave witch has an very odd insect but I eat it and continue inside the cave feeling very unholy presence make the shackles fade a bit and I start to feel more powful. I walk out the cave but when I walk out the shackles unfaded and reapeard. "I was a fool to think that would work" I mumble to myself and continue on.

Would you travel with this man?
I start feeling the urge to kill the man but relise he might be assistance to me and acept the ride and hop in causing the wagon to tilt a little to mutch but the wagon was still fine. After a few minutes riding he asked my about my shackles. Anger filled me with the thought of the shackles. But I maintainesd myself and dident destoy the man but he seemed to make an aure of holy witch weaked me. I reply that I do not want to talk about ti. And the old man just nods and looks foward without any more questions.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?
Anger rushes thought me and I want to destroy but the old mans aura of holy stoped me. I simply reply and say " I have no coins for I am a demond you pathedic fools and I am bound to be a slave of man" The old mans arua starts to fade away making me feels stonger. The men just laught and look at me and say pay up or else. The old mans aura was gone and I wanted to attack with brute strength but I used my magic and picked a bandit up using everything I had. I started sucking out his life sucking his soul. The bandits stood in shock and soon the bandit's soul was mine I quickly alted his soul and gave it back. The bandit turned around and started attacking the other bandits. I stood there laughting amused at my own sceem. But the other bandit took care of there pal easaly and chaged at me. But my magic was gone and I was weaked and tired out. Then i fell to my knees and was soon knocked out by the bandits. The old man stood up and started to do some magic making the bandits run. That little part I saw but the magic was so holy I was knocked staright out...Darkness.

What action(s) would you take?
I wake back up nearing a town and I am very hungery and very weak. The old man says were nearying town and we can get you treated I reply "I DONT NEED TO BE TREATED!!!!" You do the old man replys comely You are very weak you need another demonds help you or you will die. I will accept your offer but not kindly for I dont need to be treated. I dont care what you say even if your the most unholy thing in this land your living and you need to be treated. When we get into town the old man motions me to follow him into a deep cave in a ally way. I start feeling the presence of pure unholy even the old man started to make an aura of unholy. When we finaly got to the end we went inside this small shack witch was made of demond bricks and mutch more. The evil sprite seemed to be expectiong them. Why hello there I see you need to be treated. I looked down and nocticed the shackles were gone abd I look up and say yes I do. I regreted saying so and saying I needed help made me feel like a wimp as if I was just a puny human. The evil spirate inturupted my thoughts and said for me to lay on a table. I did as he said and the spirate went inside me and as soon as it started it was over but I puked on his floor. The spirate said that was natural and he cleened it up. Anyway for the payment...Do you have any souls? I stared at him and said yes. WONDERFUL...I need two. I held out a magical ball I made and traped two souldsi nto it and gave it to him and me and the old man walked out of the unholy place and once we got out the shackles were back on and the old man's aura went back to holy. The old man looked at me a gave me a small bag of money and walked off.

Ok sorry for the just ending I got really tierd of typing and sorry for the spelling.
Anyway if this chacter is too op ill decrease his magic and strength a bit but to tell the truth I dont think hes op since he has the shackles he have to be evil or unholy for him to be able to attack you of if you are nere a very unholy item making his shackles go away and letting him destroy what he pleases.

Anyway His weakness is clearly holy items and his advantage is unholy items.

There are too many spelling errors, and...the whole RP section is just confusing. Please, use a spellchecker at the very least.

So you want me to check my speeling and fix the rp? and do you think that my chacter is to op I dont want t get banned for an too op chacter

Well, as-is, the character doesn't seem OP. But if you start using things like Shadow Armor and Night's Edge, then your character will be OP. He'll just be a very, very hard character to RP. But yes, fix your spelling and fix the RP sections, please.

Crawdy

Name:
CrawdyRoleplay Name:
AlkaviirPlayers you already know on the on the server:
NonePrevious roleplay experience:
I was playing in GTA SAMP PR RP server and other RP server and my friend private server in TerrariaWhat servers have you played on, and how long:
I have been playing on my friend private server for 3 weeks and then he closed his server.Why would you like to join our server:
I'm looking for server that got password protected because I don't like player that are minge and not honest.
Yes I have read the rules.Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes I doWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes I will.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Alkaviir wakes in middle of strange forest and got no clue how do he got here. He slowly get on his feets and looks around the area for shelter, and then he spot a broken tree that might use as shelter then he start to walk toward it. Suddenly he relize that he got no tools or weapons with him so he start to take break a long piece of stick from the broken tree and grab a piece of stone to sharpen it. Next day he start his journey to find civilization to start his new life.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Alkaviir accept the old man offers and starts to climb on the wagon, after couple of hours on the wagon he ask the old man "When we arrive to the village?" The old man respond "Oh my young, the nearest village is 2 days away". Alkaviir start to lay down and take a nap.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):Alkaviir looks at the bandits and say "Sorry, I got no coin on me" Bandits suddenly draw his sword and point the sword toward Alkaviir and say "Then you shall pay it with your life" Alkaviir suddenly pierce the bandit heart with his wood lance and then start to loots the dead corpse for useful
object. He found a good sum of coin and a gold amulet. Alkaviir throw the coin bag to the old man and say "Here your money for the trouble" and then Alkaviir get back on the wagon. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Alkaviir ask the vendor "Do you got some food to trade?" Vendor say "What do you want to trade the food?" Alkaviir hand the gold amulet to the vendor and then the vendor say "Oh, this is a good looking amulet I will take it. Here your meat" Alkaviir take the meat and thank the vendor.

Please follow the format. No need for BBCode, it just makes it a chore to read.

halodude00

Name:Ryan.p.c.

Roleplay Name:conner yellowtell

Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:  wow minecraft robolx LotRO

What servers have you played on, and how long:not much

Why would you like to join our server:to roleplay and have fun

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:yes i agree to probation

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Conner would look around for something he could use

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): yes he could be Conner's only way out

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):look at them and give everything he has in he's backpack

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.:hope that god is looking after poor Conner and some soul will help

Please extend your RP. Remember, be descriptive.

hmasta

b]Name: Hunter [/size]Roleplay Name: Jeffery BrickwallPlayers you already know on the on the server: NonePrevious roleplay experience: NoneWhat servers have you played on, and how long: This is the firstWhy would you like to join our server: Roleplaying sounds fun Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes I haveDo you agree to follow the rules?: Of course Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Find a river and make a shelter next to it. Then make some crude tools with my handsThings have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) Yes but im in high alert at all times.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. [/size]The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):[/b] Give 10 coins then go berserk and attacking them eventually knocking them out.[/size][/font][/color] You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Ask people for money if they dont give it to me? Pickpocket.[/font][/color]

Please fix this wall of text. And clean up your BBCode. You don't even need BBCode. I don't see why people do it.

Dr.PAmmers

Roleplay Name: Yorik Lenin

]Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:Several years of DnD as well as online roleplays.

What servers have you played on, and how long:None and none

.Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying and I love Terraria.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Of course

.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

My first course of action would have to be fashioning myself a new pickaxe, I will need a way to dig shelter, as well as defend myself in the event of a slime swarm. Them slimes is nasty in packs, specially the mama's.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I would offer my abilities as a miner to this man in return for a ride, and maybe a bit of coin to the nearest city, should he take me up on the offer I will do everything in my ability to fulfill my promise to him. From servant work to slaving away in the mines, which I really enjoy anyway, I would do anything.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I would ask the man if he had extra coin, had he not given me any, to pay my fare, if he could I would double the offer I had made to him earlier. If he did not have the coin though, I would tell him to continue his journey, and I would be forced to handle the bandits myself. In life and in death, there is nothing but honor for me.

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.

First I seek out the old man and return his coin to him, then I ask if he knows of a place where I could seek employment, maybe he highers me, maybe he doesnt, but I explain to him that I do need some form of nourishment soon or I shall begin to wither away.

{Denied-Revise you Rp section, Don't just tell me what you would do, but write it like a story}

Tanis

Name:
Tanis Aylworth
Roleplay Name:
Heric Battlecryastal
None
Cats dedicated
I love to rp
Yes
Yes
Sure

*the bandit howls in pain and stumbles back* Heric slides from the wagon on to the dirt path and quickly readies his weapon. knowing this will be a hard fight he clenches his teeth and prepare for battle. Heric steadies his blade as the first bandit jabs at him with a dagger. With a quick swipe Heric parries the blade. Another bandit attempts to cut him glancing the wagon which captures his blade. Heric taking advantage of this mishap lunges with his blade gutting the bandit. The bandit clutching his stomach collapses. Unexpectedly a sharp pain shoots through the heroes back. Screaming in pain he whirls around with his blade swinging so hard he nearly cuts the bandit behind him in half. Seeing two bandits remaining Heric fall back to the wagon. The bandits smearing move in. Heric afraid of the outcome of this battle is fearing that he may lose when he hears a strange noise behind him. He turns seeing the old man muttering with his eyes closed. When sparatically he stands raises a hand and fires two bolts of energy striking the bandits both in the chest.sitting back down he motions for Heric to climb aboard the wagon and head off again.
After the several days of survival and an encounter with bandits the hero Heric finds himself in civilization. Being tired thirsty and hungered he moves to the marketplace for refreshment. Upon entering the vast maze of stalls and bustling customers bargaining and begging for materials our hero finds that he does not have the money to pay for such sustenance. Reaching into his pack he finds only the makeshift spear a nap sack and the daggers of the fallen bandits. Thinking I should be able to get enough gold from these daggers he heads in to the weapons merchant selling the blades for 4 gold total. With the four gold in hand he heads down to the market yet again to purchase food and shelter for the night.

Ps: I'm sorry for spamming earlier its just 3 of my apps that I fixed were never checked so I reported and I got the spam notice again I'm sorry I wish to play on this server and enjoy the great group of ops and admins you all have done a good job protecting this server and making sure everyone that wishes to join is going to play not be a hassle

...Now I have to waste my time explaining to you why I don't have time to do all of the applications, and by posting this I have to then seem like a hypocrite, and...*sigh*

Look. I would be on your side. I totally would! But you see, I posted a nice little bit at the bottom of your last application. I told you I would check it. Sorry that I sometimes only have a few minutes on here. But seriously, you really have a problem with patience. Now look, I'm not being rude, and this isn't called for. I told you I would check it, and you didn't listen and posted again.

Get out. If you have problems with my decision, PM someone other than me. Any other application posted by you without consent from at least two staff members here in Caphori will be deleted by myself on viewing, and other reactions will be dealt out with your actions.
Have a nice day.

the_grub

r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

SuperQuack

Note beforehand....(i'm new)

Name:Kyosuke-x3

Players already know on server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft,Mabinogi,Maplestory,Shaiya,Eden Eternal and etc

What servers you play on:first time playing servers

Why would you like to join our server:Because it mainly has alot of people,a good name and it seems sociable with a fun-like society which i would love to participate in and meet new people.

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes,i did and i agree to it's T/C

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll(RP it):

-Dialogue Begins-
A creepy old man who wears a ragged cloth,holding onto a dusty and musty scroll approaches you on a dark street alley

Old Man:Hello young one,would you like to purchase this enchanted magical scroll that i made?

Kyosuke-x3:Sure,how much?

Old Man:It's only 50000 coins,young one.

Kyosuke-x3:Isn't it abit too expensive?

Old Man:Oh it shouldn't be too expensive for someone who's rich like you.

Kyosuke-x3:How about i buy that with 10000 coins?

Old Man:Preposterous!!

Kyosuke-x3:Don't agree with my price?

Old Man:No,i don't agree with your price.How about 20000 coins? Is that cheap enough?

Kyosuke-x3:I'm your only customer here,old man.Make it 5000 and we will have a deal.

Old Man:.....What makes you think i would agree to that?

Kyosuke-x3:Because you are desperate for money and that scroll looks phony.

Old Man:.........

Kyosuke-x3:Get a authentic scroll,old man :)

- Walks away like a boss -

Please use the format on the first page of this thread. Also, Kyosuke-x3....isn't a vaLID Roleplay name. And, please write your RP sections like a short story, it's a lot easier.

Lloyd

Name:(I don't know which name to put so:)Terraria character name: Ultima. Steam name: Lord Lloyd.

Roleplay Name: Espius Nerraw

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience:A lot. Minecraft RPs and Blockland Rps and such.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Uthrandir on Minecraft for a few weeks, Another minecraft RP who's name i don't remember, Cysero's Medieval Roleplay on Blockland for 2 years, and at least a week on Minomato's timeless champions RP on blockland for a week.

Why would you like to join our server: A Terraria RP seems interesting, and i just bought it for my self instead of using my brother's account.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

"Huh? Where am i?"
I walk around a bit, trying to remember what happened, but can't recall anything.
"Hm. Odd."
I walk through the forest, and pick up a stick.
"I wonder..."
I start frantically rubbing it against a fallen log. eventually, after much tiring work, i start a fire.
"Whoo."
I rub my hands to warm them up, then pick up another stick.
I find a lake, spear a fish, then bring it back. Then i hold it over the fire.
When it finishes, i peel the skin off and eat it, then spit out the bones. Very tired, i decide to make a bed out of leaves and fall asleep.

I wake up, and rub my eyes.
"Would you like a ride?"
"Huh?"
"I said, would you like a ride?"
I blink to wake myself up a bit, then say, "Sure."
On the ride, I talk with the old man and ask him what is wrong because of the look on his face.
Grimly, he says, "I think you're gonna find out."

I say,"I have no money."
"Then you aren't gonna pass."
"Ehem, where's your permit?"
"My wha-"
I kick the bandit in the face, and run to the wagon with the old man. We quickly ride off, leaving the bandits cursing at us.

I walk around, and an old lady walks up to me.
"Oh dear, you look absolutely horrid!"
"Huh?" I turn around and face the old lady. "Who are you?"
"That doesn't matter. Let me help you."
The old lady takes me to a small hut and makes me some tea.
"Thank you." I take a sip of the tea and eat a cherry.
After resting, I thank the old lady and walk out.

{Denied-Please RP as you're telling a story, not having things happening in sentences}

agnimon

Name:Hong Jie Cen

Roleplay Name:Agnimon

Players you already know on the on the server:No One

Previous roleplay experience: Maplestory, League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft

What servers have you played on, and how long: I played only on my friend's server for like 2-3 hours total. Recently bought Terarria

Why would you like to join our server:I want to join a server where there is always people on and no griefers because I enjoy playing games in which I can interact with others

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

agnimon

whoops forgot the roleplay questionnaire

agnimon

"... Where the hell am I?"
"Well, guess there's no point in just laying around here"
"Better explore this place"
*Observes the area around me*
"I wonder how large this forest is."
*Walks in one direction for a few minutes*
"Wow, this forest is endless, I need a better view."
*Climbs a tree and sees smoke from my right*
*Climbs back down and heads towards the smoke*
*Sees a campfire*
"HELLO! IS ANYONE HERE?"
*No response*
*sees that it is getting dark*
"Well, I will wait till morning to explore."
*Sleeps on the grass*

Me: Thanks for the ride, it sure is quite around here...
Old man: ...
Me: Name's Hong, and what's your name?
Old man: Jacob.
Me: Well Jacob, don't worry about the bandits, I'm sure they won't attack us.
Me: Also, would you happen to know where we are?
Old man: Everfree Forest...

Me: Well hello there, It seems that I am out of coins, would you be so kind as to let me pass?
Bandits: No.
Me: Well, I am pretty sure we can come to an agreement somehow. How about you let me pass and I'll pay you back in the future?
Bandits: No. *approaches with knives*
Me: Well, killing me would give you nothing, but if you let me pay you back in the future, you will receive more.
Bandits: *Backs off* Fine, but pay us triple the amount next time.
*leaves*

Me: Can anyone give me a job? I am very desperate and will work just for food and shelter!"
*A Merchant appears*
Merchant: Hello, would you like to help me sell these items? I will give you 10 percent of your earnings.
Me: Yes, Thank you!
*Merchant hands over a crate of 45 slices of dried pork*
Merchant: Sell each one of them for 10 gold pieces.
Me: Thanks!
*Starts working*
*1 days pass and 15 gold pieces were earned*
Me: Yes, Finally, I can buy food to eat
*Buys 2 loaves of bread leaving 3 gold pieces*
*Rapidly engulfs them*

{Denied- Please RP as you're telling a story, not having things happening in sentences.}

Crawdy

Name:
Crawdy
Roleplay Name:
Dokakeer
None
I was playing in GTA SAMP PR RP server and other RP server and my friend private server in Terraria
I have been playing on my friend private server for 3 weeks and then he closed his server.
I'm looking for server that got password protected because I don't like player that are minge and not honest.
Yes I have read the rules and regulations thread
Yes I agree to follow the rules
Yes I agree to a one week probation period

Dokakeer wakes in middle of strange forest and got no clue how do he got here. He slowly get on his feets and looks around the area for shelter, and then he spot a broken tree that might use as shelter then he start to walk toward it. Suddenly he relize that he got no tools or weapons with him so he start to take break a long piece of stick from the broken tree and grab a piece of stone to sharpen it. Next day he start his journey to find civilization to start his new life.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Dokakeer accept the old man offers and starts to climb on the wagon, after couple of hours on the wagon he ask the old man "When we arrive to the village?" The old man respond "Oh my young, the nearest village is 2 days away". Dokakeer start to lay down and take a nap.

Dokakeer ask the vendor "Do you got some food to trade?" Vendor say "What do you want to trade the food?" Dokakeer hand the gold amulet to the vendor and then the vendor say "Oh, this is a good looking amulet I will take it. Here your meat" Dokakeer take the meat and thank the vendor.

{Would you mind using the format, and changing your Name? It sounds too close to Akavir.}