[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

Reginald

Sorry for the crampy text up there :P . And Yes I don't have any friends in this server

BodoInMotion

Roleplay Name: Michael Downhill
Players you already know on the on the server: No one, to be absolutely hones
tPrevious roleplay experience: I've played some online text-based RPGs long time ago, more recently I've played offline, with friends DnD type of games
What servers you play on: None, currently
Why would you like to join our server: I really like roleplaying, I've never tried it with Terraria, however. This server seems like a perfect place to start
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes, yes I have.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: They seem pretty reasonable, so I won't have problem following them
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
*Michael sits on a bench, watching people on the street when suddenly a suspicious looking old man comes to him
Old Man: Hello there, young lad! I have amazing offer for you! What would you say if I gave you this magical scroll?
*Michael smiles and shakes his head
Michael: No thank you, sir, I have no need for scrolls
Old man: But you have to understand, this enchanted scroll came from treasure chest of dragon Furbrighor, the most powerful beast in the whole of Caphori!
*Michael is sceptical since he has never heard about this "dragon Furbrighor" the old man is talking about
Michael: Like I've already said, sir. I do not need any scrolls, I have no interest in magic.
*Old man seems to be very angry
Old man: Look, you really want this scroll! You can have all the money and glory with it!
*This guy's nuts, Michael thinks. He pulls out his dagger, just in case
Old man: Oh, lad, calm down! There is no need for violence here, I was just trying to help you!
Michael: Be gone! Before I lose my temper!
*Old man gave the meanest look he possibly can and slowly walked away. Michael watched him leave and then decided to tell the guards about him, just in case

(Approved)
[/size][/font]

CrazyFreak

Roleplay Name: Devyn Oreous

Players you already know on the on the server: No.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Half-Life 1-2, Warcraft III, Starcraft 1-2, the list could go on for ages...

What servers you play on: None.

Why would you like to join our server: I wish to try out Terraria roleplay, as it is one of the games I own that I have not gone into intense roleplaying, and wish to experiment with such.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

Devyn would be approached by the man, Devyn would raise his left brow in interest.

"Hello, young man! From the looks of you, I see you have quite the interest in magical objects, yes?"

Devyn would give the man his full attention, interested, yet cautious.

"Why, that's a pretty accurate observation. Yes, in fact, I do take quite a fascination with magical objects... Why do you ask?"

The old man would chuckle lightly, pulling out a small parchment, presenting it to Devyn.

"You see, in my younger years I found this parchment, which later I learned to be quite the powerful magical scroll... I've grown too old for such things, and wish to sell it to you."

Devyn would smirk, grasping the parchment, examining it quickly, then looking back to the man.

"How much do you wish for this 'magic scroll'?"

The old man smiled.

"Ten gold, that is all I ask."

Devyn would lower the scroll, rummaging through his pockets, pulling out ten gold pieces, dropping it into the hand of the old man.

"There you are... Will that be all?"

The old man nods, and thanks Devyn as he walks off. Devyn would take the scroll to his home, and would later examine the scroll more thoroughly, searching for any signs of curses or defects in the scroll, as he was, of course, still suspicious of the man.

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for the password.}

tkashi

Roleplay Name:AelirAge:(Real life or Roleplay?)Players you already know on the on the server: None.Previous roleplay experience:SWG, MinecraftWhat servers you play on:None.Why would you like to join our server:Because I think RP in Terraria would be great.Have you read the rules thread?:Not yet, but I will in a minute.Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Ask to see the scroll a moment, and ask what sort of enchantment, as I have a large interest in magical things, myself being a mage/archer. Maybe casting a spell to determine if it really is enchanted.

{Please Redo}

keyailim

Roleplay Name:Arin Cowell[/size
]Age: 21

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Wow for a year and a half, Neverwinter nights 2 for two years, Minecraft for two months

What servers you play on: None unless you count the one i use sometimes Via Hamachi which is my own server right now i have been mainly playing my own servers with two other friends

Why would you like to join our server: I am a Avid RPer and RP within Terraria sounds intresting

Have you read the rules thread?: I have

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

(( Not the best at solo RP but i will try))

*A Strange Old Man approchs Arin Along the dusty roads of a Street Holding a Scroll in his hands* I See a Spark in your Eyes Lad, And i think i have just the thing that might help you. A magic Scroll Of some power"

*arin turns toward the old man eyeing him intently for a few seconds as he looks over the scroll* Hnn, And what exactly would this supposed Magic scroll do?"
*The old man starts to grin slightly* That Lad is for you to find out on your own time, I am rarther busy so.. I shall offer it to you for a pittence.... Ten silver and it is all yours

.*he grins and slowly gets out a small coin purse handing it to the older male*.... Very well, Ten silver is not a massive loss at the least,

*the elderly man takes the Coins wothout a second thought handing the young male the scroll without a second glance* And with that you have your self a deal.

*Arin takes off in a brisk walk quickly entering into the crowd when he can. Uknown to the old man the purse had but 15 copper coins in it and by the time he had relized Arin had been long gone*

{Accepted- Please PM James Almasy for your Password}
Might wanna work on your BBcode though, it's hard to read.

Zokuzu

Roleplay Name: Zokuzu

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: WoW,Lineage,Aion,LOTRO

What servers you play on: Used to play with my friend on his server

Why would you like to join our server: I never roleplayed Terraria and it sounds like a fun thing to try
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Zokuzu was a mage who had been imprisoned in a jail after he had been caught using forbidden magic. After a almost losing his life while  escaping he found himself in a small town on the edge of nowhere. As he tried to make his way through the town as fast as he could he found himself face to face with a creepy old man.
"Hey there young fellow, you have the look of a mage about you. Might you be intrested in this old scroll ?" Not able to hold his curiosity in check, which was also what got him in trouble in the first place Zokuzu answere "What does it do and how much do you want for it?"
"Well i dont know myself, but my pappy brought it back with him from his adventuring days, said it had some ancient magics written down on it. I'm in a bit of a pinch now so i'm forced to sell it, i reckon 1 gold coin should be a fair enough price for both of us."
Intreagued as to what spell the scroll might contain Zokuzu agreed to the price and paid the old man. But as he turned around and opened the scroll he noticed it was just the menu from the local tavern... "Damn my curiosity!!" He turned again to look for the old man but he was already gone. Glowering Zokuzu continued his journey.

{Banned. Smuggling, then jumping a 24-hr ban.)

Zeus

Roleplay Name:Morpheus

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Terraria RP Servers, Aion

What servers you play on:CATS, My servers, Colins Fun

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
    Nope
    Why would you like to join our server: Looking for a serious RP that i can invest so time into and make progress with other people and help create a fun environment for other players.

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Morpheus was a different kind of person. He enjoyed living on his familys farm, and working for his living. He had just turned 15 this past spring. So to prove his manhood his father allowed him to travel to town and sell their prized crops. This was a big deal to Morpheus. So he set out on his adventure, excited, nervous, but ready. He reached the town by nightfall, and while wondering the streets a creepy old man comes from nowhere.
  • Creepy Old Man: Hey there Lad, have you ever experienced the power of magic?
  • Morpheus: N..o...no sir. I have not.
  • Creepy Old Man: Well, this scroll i have here could give you magically powers you only dreamed of.
  • Morpheus: Wow.. Do you think i could hold it?
  • Creepy Old Man: Ah... Lad you could have it for a mere 50 silver.
  • *His Father gave him 35 silver for expenses along the way*
  • Morpheus: All i have is 35 silver though...
  • Creepy Old Man: Since i know you will make great use of it, i will sell it to you for 35 silver.
  • Morpheus: Thanks alot mister!
  • *Creepily smiles*Creepy Old Man: Your very welcome.
Little does Morpheus know how tainted the scroll is in dark magic.
This will be my last application, sorry for the inconvenience.

Woken

Roleplay Name: Woken

Players you already know on the on the server: No one

Previous roleplay experience: World of warcraft for 2 years and Lineage

What servers you play on: Just playing on my own server

Why would you like to join our server: I never did roleplay in Terraria and i want to try now
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes

Greeting the merchant with a friendly hand gesture, i sheath my previously drawn weapon,a poisoned dagger, however still keeping a firm grip on the hilt. I can tell from the merchants shifty actions and language that it would be best for me to pass up this deal. I quickly end my conversation with the merchant, anxious to get away, I bid him farewell as i regret that i must "depart or be late for another arrangement". The merchant, who at this point had already grown tired of me, was also in a hurry to leave, presumably to try and sell his merchandise else where. Hurrying off into the distance I can't help but wonder if I had made the right choice... Until I spy the watch hauling the merchant off to the cells.

(Approved)

Manaphus

Roleplay Name:Requis AzinorthAge:16Players you already know on the on the server:None at allPrevious roleplay experience:I've played on 4 minecraft RP serversWhat servers you play on: Drakeheart Roleplay the mostWhy would you like to join our server:Because both RP and Terraria are fun and I've enver seen an RP server for this gameHave you read the rules thread?:Of courseDo you agree to follow the rules?:Of courseA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Im afraid I can't tolarate your kind sir so please kindly leave *draws blade* of course violence would be my last resort but well damnit I hate magic! *swings sword into the wall above mans head* now kindly leave me

(Denied)

cheeseymcnab

Roleplay Name: XanderAge:21Players you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:I have played various RP servers on many games, including WoW, Various Mods and even a few text based rpgs.
What servers you play on: None as of now, just came back online after having lost my pc.Why would you like to join our server: I'm itching to get back into RP'ing and think i would be a fun addition to the server. Also from what I've read this isn't a mess about RP server, they do annoy me lolHave you read the rules thread?: YesDo you agree to follow the rules?: DefinatelyA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

As I walked down the street past the Ol' Bailey pub I noticed a rather strange older gentlemen eyeing me up.
He approached me rather charismatically for one so old.
'Here boy I've got summinnk you might be int'rested in' Said the bouncy aged man
'Well what is it?' I reply
'It's a rather magical scroll, It'll let the caster be somehwat invisble' He said with a grin
'That's rather vague isn't it?' I replied
'Look dya wan' it or not' He grunted seeming rather annoyed by all the questions.
'Well if that's how you treat a customer.... Farewell old one!' I said as i turned to leave
I felt a sharp pain in my back as I turned, the old man had pierced me with a small thin blade, as I crashed to the ground I felt him rummaging through my clothes. As I awoke i noticed all my money was gone, aswell as the small trinket my mother left me.
(Approved)

DragonHunter003

Reallife name: Joey van Sluijs

Roleplay name: Jonathan Dimlight

Players you already know on this server: None

Previous Roleplay experience: A couple of Gmod roleplay servers and some text based rpg's like zork I (I doubt if that counts)

What servers do you play on: None of the hypergamer servers as of now.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server as I love roleplay and this server looks like a great server with a nice community so I hope and think I will enjoy my time here.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, I found out what OOC is, so I now understand and agree to all rules.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?

Creepy old man: Hello sir, can I speak with you for a second?

Me: Ehm... Sure what is it?

Creepy old man: Well I have this enchanted scroll, but as I'm too old for magic I can't use it, would you like to buy it?

Me: Hmm... Well okay how much will it cost me?

Creepy old man: Let's see... It will cost you a mere 5 silver coins.

Me: Allright, that's a deal.

*I take my bag of coins and hand over the 5 silver coins, the man takes them and gives me the scroll.*

*The old man quickly runs away, as if he is affraid of something.*

*I use the scroll without hasitating and see a vision of a dragon spewing fire at me.*

Me: Ugh... What was that? I need to get out of this place quickly.

*I grab my bow and start to walk to the forest nearby.*

{Denied. Spamming the shoutbox.}

Rocktornadog

My Caphori Password Application
Grady Gerald Cone       

Roleplay Name: 
Rocktornadog   

Players you already know on the on the server:
I know no players on the server already. Also me and my friend Nathan, who just started playing terraria this week, may also play on this server with me if I am accepted and he is too. Another thing is that I seriously won't join this server if that happens unexpectedly and unfortunetly.

Previous roleplay experience
World of warcraft, minecraft, skyrim, halo reach, and probably more. In Minecraft I would usually be like a vendor or something and sell stuf to my friends. In Halo Reach I would be something like 'the enemy' or 'the protector' of my friend, who would be 'the king' and I try to kill 'the assassin'. I as well do not know how serious your server is about RP and I'm sure it will be a learning experiance for me.

What servers you play on:
Currently I have just started playing Terraria again and I havent been able to even find one server that supports characters being new, and also would keep the spawn area safe. Such as hard mode not destroying new characters, or something like that. I don't know yet if your server will be like that but I can only hope the best.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No I do not play on Aceon. However I may in the future.

Why would you like to join our server:
I would enjoy joining your server because if it is like my past experiances then I'm sure most of the game could be something like this: A medival conversation. I love roleplaying, and I hope that this server will be extremely fun. I don't know a whole lot about this server; however I believe the top server on terraria-server-list.com, I believe is popular for some good reason.

Have you read the rules thread?
Yes I have read the rules, thoroughly and fully.   

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
I agree to follow the rules to my heart and mind's concent.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.)
Were hath ye been able to get such a thing old man? This magical world of Terraria has no such a thing! What's that you say? Read the patch notes? I shall bind you in chains if  you insult me but only one more time creepy old man.

platinumpalladin

my terraria name is Platypuspaladin

i am 13000 years old, jk, im 13

i do not know anyone

i have no XPERIENCE (WHY!??!?!?!)

i would just play on this server, I.E just terraria
I've gotten bored of just playing sngle player on terraria and would like to try roleplaying and multiplayer

yes i have read the rules

yes i agree to the terms of use and agreements

l[size=78%]ook at the man decide if hes family or not and either way, i would...[/size]

DO A BARREL ROLL!!

to get away ;D

(Haha. Hahahahahaha. No. Denied. - Kamimaia)

User was banned for this post - ThY

Kaitan

Roleplay Name: Kaitlyn Lyons

Players you already know on the on the server: Only Hitman, that I know of.

Previous roleplay experience: I play HL2RP, I played HGN Stalker RP and Fallout RP. I'm admin on a popular BuildRP server.

What servers you play on:Stalker RP (sometimes), and Fallout RP.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to experience roleplaying on Terraria.

**I see no harm in it, as it's being sold by a frail old man
Me: 'Umm... how much is it?'
Him: 'Ten silver...'
**I ponder the price for a second, wondering if it's really worth that much.
Him: 'Remember... it's /enchanted/...
**A flash of metal is in his coat.
Me: 'No thanks...'
**A metallic noise is heard, obviously him unsheathing his dagger.
**I run, and take out my bow, and nock an arrow.
**I spend the rest of the night with paranoia.

{Denied - Please extend the RP a bit}

Fisty

Roleplay Name:  Runar

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience:  PnP games like D&D, SWRPG, Gurps, etc.

What servers you play on: None for this game. First time, looking for a protected Medieval'ish server.  For Minecraft I play on PC Gamer US and LegendsMC mostly.

Why would you like to join our server: Looks like it is quite popular, has a whitelist. I really enjoy RP and medieval themes.

Have you read the rules thread?: Aye.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):  Quizzical, un-trusting. Runar replies to the tattered beggar,"Sorry pal, I've no interest in your magic paper.  Now bugger off and bother someone who actually wants to be turned into a toad."    The young elf Runar brushes past and continues down the street of the bazaar with his thoughts concentrated on something far greater.

{Denied - Please extend the RP} - Kamimaia

Edit - Fisty;  I won't.  You give a one line statement that appears to have come from the mind of a 13 year old and actually want me to write a book of overused, simplistic roleplay scenarios, where I'm both DM and PC.  No thanks.  Judging by the previous RP responses of past applicants, this isn't exactly an adult kind of roleplay server anyway.  It's like a beginner's server.

{Denied - If you wish to make a complaint please don't just flat out insult a moderator, instead make a formal complaint on the RP question and tell us how we could improve it. Secondly attitude such as this (not complying to what a moderator tells you to do) shows that you are not trusted to follow rules including one of the rules which gets you banned (see rule 13. here ). Please extend your RP, write a formal complaint in a new thread and make sure you have read the rules} - JRParadox

ebil

Roleplay Name: Ebil

Players you already know on the on the server: Everyone, but only in different quantum realities.

Previous roleplay experience: I have been in various role playing guilds in various MMORPG's as well as in minecraft to a smaller extent and tabletop to an even smaller extent.

What servers you play on: In relation to Terraria? None

Why would you like to join our server: It looks to have a solid community of good people and enough rules to keep it that way.

Ah, you there, could I interest you in an enchanted scroll, from, ah, the mounts of the far east! Past the Isle of Dolom even! They say it is from an age before ages and has power beyond, ah, well, it's powerful!

*eyes the old man suspiciously and places a hand on his dagger*
You must not be from around here... the count has banned peddlers riff-raff like yourself from this part of town.
*mumbles about having never hard the line 'from an age before ages' spouted out before*

*glances around from the shadows*
You see, ah, I'm not an average peddler. I'm a merchant of class I am! Trying to make by on an honest days work that's all an honest days work. I'll be off now, good day sir.

Hold up.. I'm not interested in your forged scroll but I would have to say the handiwork is pretty nice. I have an... acquaintance...  lets just say that he's not from around here either. He's in need of "proper" papers for the land so he can move ... discreetly. You wouldn't happen to know anyone who could manage that would you?
*notices a twinkle in the old man's eye*

*grins*
Ah, lad, I may just know a person that can do just that... for a price, of course. A man has to make an honest days work and all.

Good. Meet me here tomorrow eve at the same hour. I will have sufficient payment for such a service then. Good eve to you.
*walks off*

*the count walks out of the shadows and up to the old man*
Good work Inquisitor. I have had my eye on that man for some time. I think that his acquaintance and he are up to more trouble than we are prepared for. Go ahead and meet with him tomorrow... and, please, this time don't make such a mess.

*grins*
Ah, but that takes all of the fun out it. Ah well, will do sir.
*formally bows and walks away*

{Accepted - JRParadox has sent you the password}

Tratosian

Roleplay Name: Vincent Harnel

Players you already know on the on the server: Noidness AKA Nathine Life-Brewer or Russell Farel.

Previous roleplay experience: I have already roleplayed on countless games and forums. I started roleplaying for the first time on a TV show roleplay forum. Other places I
have roleplayed in are minecraft, and ROBLOX (Both the forums and places.). I can't remember other places.

What servers you play on: None, yet.

Why would you like to join our server: Noidness recommanded me this server.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes, I have. (I'm even going to read it twice just to be sure.)

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:
One night, I was practicing my swordfighting at the training grounds, when that strange, old man came closer to me. "Hello", I said.
The old man was staring at me, silent. I was about to ask him what is he doing here, when he handed me a scroll.
"Magic, he said. This scroll is magic!"
I took the scroll, examined it. "What is it's effects?" I asked. The old man grabbed his scroll back. "This is no toy, my child."
"But what does it do?" I asked again. The old man winked, and opened his empty hand. "For two silver coins, this scroll is yours."
"BUT WHAT-" I stopped. I probably would never have obtained my answer anyway. I handed him two silver coins and took the scroll.
There was a flash, and I fell unconscious. When I woke up, I was on a bed, at the local inn. Morning had risen and I felt something had changed.
I walked to the training grounds. As I took my sword out, my hand started to move by itself. A few seconds later, all the targets were cut in half.

"The world may be so chaotic and confused, but I have learned to deal with it." - The Lone Raider

Kanjori

Roleplay Name: Kanjori Yamamoto

Previous roleplay experience: I've played a few of the Final Fantasy games, Dungeons and Dragons, and a few Japanese games

What servers you play on: One with a friend

Why would you like to join our server:I've been trying to look for a good rp server for a while now and this looks fun

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?

Hello young man, would you like to buy this scroll?
Can I please see it?
Yes. Yes of course.
Hmmm...This is a fake! This parchment has the insignia of thieves on it. Why don't you go find someone else to fool for your petty tricks, old fool.
What! What do you mean!?
I know this insignia because I have worked for thieves before, now begone!
Yes sir!

P.S sorry for accidentily making new thread

{Denied}

aroniea

Roleplay Name: Kanato Kaiente

Previous roleplay experience: I've rp'd on multiple Harry Potter based forum sites, and a short stint on Habbo Hotel.

What servers you play on: none

Why would you like to join our server:I love Terraria, but I've gotten a bit bored of singleplayer, so I want to play with the only unstable factor of the game: players

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?

The old man, wrapped in a large, ragged cloak, would walk hunchbackedly towards me, speaking to me in a swift, hushed voice. "You! You there! You seem like a shady character, judging from your choice of apparel, perhaps this--" He would pause to procure a scroll from his cloak. "--might interest you."

Meanwhile, I would seem completely focused on the jabbering old-timer, but in my mind I was analizing the man, the scroll, any and all escape routes, and my nearly always effective deterrent phrase.

The elderly chatterbox would continue his private advertisment, saying that the scroll would allow me to walk as the shadows, to be completely undetectable, forever gifting me with this astounding ability.

I would then dispose of my phrase, instead asking, "How much do you want?"

The decrepid oldy would then say, "Simply one gold piece, and this ast--"
   I would cut him off, saying, "I am willing to pay 75 silver coins for it. This offer is inflexible. Take it, or be gone with you."

He would begrudgedly putu the scroll out to me, saying, "Alright, alright, now just pay up."

"Certainly, " I would say, already reaching for what the man thought was the pocket in which I kept my coin purse. "Just let me get my coinpurse..." I would then whip a poisoned throwing knife out of the pocket on my pitch-black leather trousers, which hit the elderly man and near-immedietly incapacitate him. Taking a moment to search for onlookers and finding none, I then would snatch the scroll from his hand and escape to a nearby rooftop via clmbing up a windowsill.

(sorry for any misspellings)

Loltome

Roleplay Name: Bjorn Grimsevr

Players You know on the server: None

Roleplay Experience: Sage RP- Garry's Mod Roleplay server

What servers do you play on?: Erik's Post apocalyptic funtime! >:3

Why would you like to join our server?: I mostly play on vanilla Servers, and I want to try something new

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Will you follow the rules?: Yes

A Creepy Old guy tries to sell you an enchanted scroll on the street...
"Dear boy, May I interest you in an enchanted scroll?"

"What can It do?"
"It can make your armor invincible!"
Bjorn Tosses the Idea around in his head for a while, thinking about the worth
"How much for the scroll?"
"Fifty gold coins"
Bjorn Grumbles as he tosses the old man a bag of gold, and receives the scroll
As he opens the scroll, he falls to the ground as the old man says "Some things are too good to be true."
Bjorn wakes up soon after with his shoes missing, along with his remaining gold pieces.

Bear

Roleplay Name:Bear

Age:19Players you already know on the on the server:None, sorry =(Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, multiple roleplay servers, had my own server for a while, but decided it was too much stressWhat servers you play on: On Minecraft i play faxioncraft, on terraria, im new, so this would be my first oneWhy would you like to join our server: there's roleplay building, friendly players and admins, what more would i ask for?Have you read the rules thread?:yesDo you agree to follow the rules?: i will uphold the rules, yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
i saw him walking through the gates, he was an elderly man, well built, with dark greyish hear walking with a stick.he cam up to me
and tried to sell me a scroll of what he called 'invaluable magic'.I turned down his offer, countering by stating the number one rule
in my fortified hometown.'no magic scrolls of any kind allowed within these walls'.The old man was confused, i went on to say this was
because a small child bought a magic scroll from a man like you, and he created the corruption.

{Denied}

nania

Roleplay Name: Jessica Mathews

Players you already know on the on the server:
none

Previous roleplay experience: yes

What servers you play on: cortex (star craft 2) terraria none

Why would you like to join our server: to start rp on a terraria server as well as i all ways wanted to try it

Have you read the rules thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Old Man: moves from the shadows
Old Man: "You, you there do you want this scroll"
Me: looks at the old man studying him
Me: "what does it do"
Old Man: "buy it and find out"
Me: notices the small knife at his side crully hiden
Me: "get out of here befor i cut your throght"
Old man "very well" as he reaches for the knife
Me: pulls the hunting knife off my belt and hold it to his throght "get out of here NOW befor i realy do cut your throght"
Old man: with out thinking drops his knife and flees
Me: thinks to my self (what a shame i was hopeing he would have tryed somthing)

{Denied - Please improve grammar, spelling and improve the RP a bit more}

samward999

Roleplay Name:

Previous roleplay experience: Many on popular games such as minecraft and half life 2/ Gmod

What servers you play on: on terraria?, none

Why would you like to join our server: Because I played terraria for a while and thought it would be good to get into the multiplayer aspect

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do indeed

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): (Samuel is walking down north belmont avenue when a stranger walks around the corner)
old man: Hey kid, want to buy a mc guffin?
samuel:(this man obviously knows how to peak interests) Um, no thank you, I really need to get back home.
old man:(pulls out a dusty old scroll of crumpled parchment) It's a very special one this is, we would like to sell it to you for a very modest fee.
samuel: We?
old man: Me and the spirits that bless this holy parchment, now, what do they say?
samuel: I'm sure whoever "we" are we don't want any hoodoo!
old man: well then you might want the other thing that I'm selling.
samuel: (sigh) And what might that be?
old man: Silver bullets, It's a full moon.

Stone_Golem

Why is it that the letter pictue is so hard to read? I've spent almost 10 minutes just trying to get that part right! No rudeness intended, but I think it's rediculous that when it's supposed to stop bots, it's actually stopping people.

- Roleplay Name: Stein Batu :tick:
- Players you already know on the on the server: None :tick:
- Previous roleplay experience: I play on several roleplay servers but most have been greifed at one point or other. This is my first time joining a roleplay server with a whitelist. :tick:
- What servers you play on: Several greifed roleplaying servers. 
- Why would you like to join our server: It has a whitelist and hopefully will be reliable. :tick: 

- Have you read the rules thread?: Yes. :tick:
- Do you agree to follow the rules?: Affirmative, captain. :tick:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Stein Batu looks at the man holding a scroll out to him. "Would you like to have an enchanted scroll, sir?" "I do not need an enchanted scroll, peasant.. Neither do I know the reliability of the scroll." Knocks scroll out of the man's hands. "Begone." "But sir," the man says, "It is a very reliable source! And it's at a low cost of just a few silver!" "I do not care about the price, for it does not increase it's validity. And if you have a source, then show it to me."The man frowns for a bit, almost scowling, before he grins and says, "Just follow me and I'll show you."Stein gets up and follows the man, wondering what his possible source could be. :tick:
The man leads him into an alley, where a man in a cloak lies sleeping against the wall. His hand is mutilated and he appears to have cuts and bruises across his entire body."What happened here?" The man says.The one laying on the ground points his non-mutilated hand towards the rooftops of the buildings, and coughs, "They came... They stole the other scrolls."Stein looks up at the massive construction behind him. "It'll be just a second." He punches the wall and grabs hold of the building. He continues to climb up the wall this way until he reaches the roof. He sees thieves running from building to building on the rooftops. "Well, let's get started."
Finally Stein reaches one of the thieves and uses a grapple hook to grab him. The others look back but do not stop. They continue running and eventually make their escape.
"Let me go," the thief screams, "I'll give you anything! Weapons? Gold? The scrolls?"
Stein grabs the thief and holds him in his cold, stone hands and carries him over to the edge. Jutting him out of the tall buildings, he says, "Where are the others headed?"
"They're heading to the Moonlighter inn! Please, put me down!"
"One last thing. Why are you stealing the men's scrolls?"
"I'll never tell you that, I know that my colleagues have a chance against you!"
"Wrong answer." Stein lets go of the man, leaving him pummeling to his doom.

{Accepted - JRParadox has sent you the password. When you actually RP in game just make sure your character isn't too overpowered and has some flaws}

samward999

Roleplay Name: Samward999

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: many on chat forums and on games such as minecraft and gmod

What servers you play on: on terraria?, none

Why would you like to join our server: to get into the multiplayer portion of terraria and have fun.

standing on a street corner in a small town in Manhattan: what a beautiful night.
creepy old man wearing a polyester cardigan and brown denim jeans: yes it is, the moon is perfect to add a little flare to this supreme delicacy: pulls out a dusty parchment scroll with a blue wax seal
staring in misguided disgust
:sorry, I don't have the proper skill for that level of hoodoo, find someone else for your grandeur'
shoves the scroll into the boys hands: oh no no no no no no, I'm not taking that at all.
oh, you won't just be taking it: pulls out a knife and slits his hand and drips blood onto the scroll
fells his pocket and looks down: Hey my wallet!

but the man had vanished, leaving only the scroll, covered in blood, simply floating in the air, with a slight blue haze below it.

{Denied-Name}