[[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by Velspera, 21-06-2012

cedo_the_mad

Name: Cameron Ewer
Roleplay Name: Cedo_The_Mad
Players you already know on the on the server: nobody i and new to the terraria servers aspect
Previous roleplay experience: Games like Skyrim and some servers Minecraft and Gmod
What servers have you played on, and how long:None
Why would you like to join our server:it looks like a well built server Community from what i have read
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: yep
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: yep

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
I would try to survive on plants and small rodents i could catch. probly kill them with a sharp stone.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
Yes and with my stone i would deffend the wagon with my life

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):slam the bandets with the rock and spure the horses to a full gallop to the city

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I wold try to find a quest to earn some coin to get food and supplies

Names don't need underscores, extend your RP, and fix any spelling errors Please.

D33tly

Name: D33tly

Roleplay Name: James Sunwell

Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Pretty much any of HGN's serious RP servers, aswell as a bunch of other communities serious RP servers aswell.

What servers have you played on, and how long: HGN's serious RP for about 1-1 1/2 years. aswell as other assorted ones for about another 1/2 a year.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems like an interesting idea, and would like to try it out and hopefully have a fun time RP'ing with you guys.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

**James wakes up, looking at his surroundings
"The hell am I...?"
**James gets up, still groggy from his sleep, and looks around at his surroundings once more
**James begins walking around, looking to see any signs of civilization... He finds none.
"Well shit.... This ain't good..."
**James begins to desperately call out for other people, but none come from the brush.
**James stops, and begins to catch his breath
"Well, I won't get anywhere like this.... And looks like night will be coming soon, i'd best make shelter for the night."
**James looks around, and grabs some twigs, and fallen branches lying around
**James begins to arrange them in a way, as they will lean on a tree and create a temporary shelter.
**James gets some more twigs, some rocks, and a little dry grass, and begins to make a campfire
**James makes the campfire, and falls asleep, keeping a torch near his tent to keep light and a weapon nearby.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

"Sir, that would be great if you could take me with you, i've been stuck out here for days."
"Sure, no problem, it would be great to have some company."
**James gets up onto the cart with the old man at the helm
**The old man looks at James
"So, whats your name son?"
"I'm James, James Sunwell."
"Nice to meet you James."

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

"Sir, could yo spare 10 coins extra to pay for my fare? I swear to repay as soon as we can get past."
**The man looks at James grouchily for a minute, then reaches into his oket, and pulls out another 10 coins
**The man hands them over, and looks at Jams as they begin moving ont heir way again
"You best repay me as soon as you have money."

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

**James looks around the market, and begins to walk around the outer streets to look for any stands that neet some help around the shop.
**James sees a sign saying "15 coins per half hour."
**James works for a full hour, steeling his gut, and stopping to sit every quarter of an hour.
**James takes his pay of 30 coins, and looks for the old man, finding him and his wagon soon enough
"Here you are sir, 10 coins as promised, sorry I took so long. Thank you again for the ride."
"Not a problem, thank you for not causing any trouble back there."
**James nods, smiling, and heads for the local bakery
**James walks in, and buy a meat roll and water for his remaining money
**James begins eating, and contemplating on what he should do next

zach0ary

fuck this server i didnt get accepted mofo
  Disregard that, I suck cock.

EpicShoe

Name Id rather not say... i have a really unique name and would prefer to stay anoymus
Roleplay Name: Aiolus

Players you already know on the on the server:NONE

Previous roleplay experience various severs on roblox couple other stuff if youve ever had a little sister you would have a lot of roleplay exerience

What servers have you played on, and how long:terria? ive only played on friends severs ive played on a couple of minecraft severs though ;D

Why would you like to join our server:was looking for an mmo terria sever found this one, looked cool.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread? first thing i read :)

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yep

Will you agree to a One week probation Period? if it's nessasary  :(

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.) i wake up im in a forest first thing i do is i take a good look around. i see some stones over there i grab a smaller one and start grinding it on a large one. soon enough i have a shap axe head. i tear strips of green bark off some trees and take off a sizeable branch. i have made myself an axe. i use this to chop a couple trees and soon enough i have made myself a decent bungalo in the forest. i poke around at night axe at my side, dont want to lose that, or my life in this strange world. after poking around i find a skeleton of someone else who didnt fare as well i see a small coin purse next to him. i open it and in it i find a sizable amount of coins i head back to my cabin.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)i decide to travel with him we ride on the wagon and i ask him about the area. he says the forest is a dangerous place and that many mosters lie there, and he had no clue how i survived. i tell him that i didnt see too many monsters and he looks puzzled. i ask him what the city is like and he tells me about his house in town and the wonderful king who provides for everyone. im a little suspicous as he talks. ive never heard of a benevolent king.
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):i say to the bandits" i will give you fifty coins if you can provide a  safe passage the rest of the way" the thieves look puzzled and ask to see the money. i show them the coin purse. they mutter to eachother a bit and finally my social skills pay off. they accept the deal to provide us safe passage the rest of the way and take my money. i put a little extra in their pament beacause i have a feeling that they have a good reason to need it. we all ride along and they tell a bit of their backstory about how they were peasants before in a foriegn country and have families to provide for soon we have reached our destination.
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)no money or food i ask about he old man's place but he is gone. whats more nobody has ever heard of the old man. i ask around for work but get none. night falls and i sit by a lake and think. i am about to fall alseep when i see a fishing pole lying at the bottom of a lake. i cant swim well but i swim down there anyways. i grab the pole but have trouble surfacing i call out for help but sink to the bottom of the lake no sign i was there but a little acorn bobber lying in the lake. next morning i wake up to see a a girl face staring at me. then she says "good morning sleepyhead"

Not all that bad, spelling errors aside. Need you to change your name, though.

fixed some of the spelling also there are some mashed up latin words in my name so that might explain the odd naminng i agree the previous name was kinda awkward:P Still need to find a better name, like "Jack Vishell/James Atherus/etc." we try to follow this minor pattern, but surnames are not necessary, unless the first name has been used a lot.
one question is there is any heart crystal left in the world after all the people that have been there? Loads of them, to be honest. just don't go powergaming.
also In my roleplays i like to use satiristic and sarcastic humor occasionally, would that be accaptable?
Yeah, just don't over do it.

What about now the name isnt too of is it?
{Accepted-Please join the group "Caphori"}

devdev324

TIP: may be easier to read if you space the question from the RP response about the question like for example:
you wake up in the middle of a strange forest with no weapons or tools just the clothes on your back.what is your coarse of action?:

I wake up in a daze with no memory of where I am,why I'm here,or who I am...
xX-Fallen_Angel-Xx

EpicShoe

Quote from: EpicShoe on 04-11-2012
Name Id rather not say... i have a really unique name and would prefer to stay anoymus
Roleplay Name: Intelceler

Players you already know on the on the server:NONE

Previous roleplay experience various severs on roblox couple other stuff if youve ever had a little sister you would have a lot of roleplay exerience

What servers have you played on, and how long:terria? ive only played on friends severs ive played on a couple of minecraft severs though ;D

Why would you like to join our server:was looking for an mmo terria sever found this one, looked cool.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread? first thing i read :)

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yep

Will you agree to a One week probation Period? if it's nessasary  :(

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.) i wake up im in a forest first thing i do is i take a good look around. i see some stones over there i grab a smaller one and start grinding it on a large one. soon enough i have a shap axe head. i tear strips of green bark off some trees and take off a sizeable branch. i have made myself an axe. i use this to chop a couple trees and soon enough i have made myself a decent bungalo in the forest. i poke around at night axe at my side, dont want to lose that, or my life in this strange world. after poking around i find a skeleton of someone else who didnt fare as well i see a small coin purse next to him. i open it and in it i find a sizable amount of coins i head back to my cabin.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)i decide to travel with him we ride on the wagon and i ask him about the area. he says the forest is a dangerous place and that many mosters lie there, and he had no clue how i survived. i tell him that i didnt see too many monsters and he looks puzzled. i ask him what the city is like and he tells me about his house in town and the wonderful king who provides for everyone. im a little suspicous as he talks. ive never heard of a benevolent king.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):i say to the bandits" i will give you fifty coins if you can provide a  safe passage the rest of the way" the thieves look puzzled and ask to see the money. i show them the coin purse. they mutter to eachother a bit and finally my social skills pay off. they accept the deal to provide us safe passage the rest of the way and take my money. i put a little extra in their pament beacause i have a feeling that they have a good reason to need it. we all ride along and they tell a bit of their backstory about how they were peasants before in a foriegn country and have families to provide for soon we have reached our destination.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)no money or food i ask about he old man's place but he is gone. whats more nobody has ever heard of the old man. i ask around for work but get none. night falls and i sit by a lake and think. i am about to fall alseep when i see a fishing pole lying at the bottom of a lake. i cant swim well but i swim down there anyways. i grab the pole but have trouble surfacing i call out for help but sink to the bottom of the lake no sign i was there but a little acorn bobber lying in the lake. next morning i wake up to see a a girl face staring at me. then she says "good morning sleepyhead"

Not all that bad, spelling errors aside. Need you to change your name, though.

fixed some of the spelling also there are some mashed up latin words in my name so that might explain the odd naminng i agree the previous name was kinda awkward:P
one question is there is any heart crystal left in the world after all the people that have been there?
also In my roleplays i like to use satiristic and sarcastic humor occasionally, would that be accaptable?
hey guys do i have to repost it for you to look at it agian

See above post.

Datric

Roleplay Name: Datric Ladimore

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous roleplay experiences?: I've had plenty of roleplay experiences. Varying from MMORPGS, to simple games such as Minecraft. I consider my self an artisan in the profession of roleplay.

What servers have you played on, and for how long?: I haven't play on any Terraria Roleplay servers, only Minecraft roleplay servers. (Even though it is completely irrelevant to state.)

Why would you like to join our server?: I see this server as a server with high potential, and I wish to show my own potential on a server which I will remain on for a long time, and enjoy.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, I have read all of the rules and regulations, and I will follow them.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, and if I break the rules, I will fully accept the consequences and punishment for breaking said rules. (I won't, but just wanted to add that.)

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools, or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?:

Datric's eyes crack open slowly, his body aching from his previous slumber on the rough terrain below him. As he shudders, and rises into a kneeling position several moments after letting his body slowly rise upwards. His head cranes up, popping heard in his neck, as he examines the surrounding area; All he would see is a large, grassy plateau, with trees around the area, along with remnants of wildlife. Datric rises to his feet, a groan escaping his lips, but another sound interrupting that; a grumble from his stomach.

Datric, now managed to make a stable tent from nature's resources, he finally has a place that he could consider a consider a "home", as well as manage to keep himself mildly fed, and hydrated.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?

Datric glares at a pigeon in a tree from a distance, Datric grabbing his freshly crafted Wooden Recurve Bow. He then proceeds to pull a single arrow out of his quiver, which is latched on his back, and notches the arrow onto the strand which is tied to the wooden recurve. Giving a slight tug of the strand with his index finger, he reels the string back, as the arrow also retracts.

Datric allowing his fingers to bring the string almost to the tip of his nose, as the bird begins flapping its wings on the branch, preparing to soar into the sky. Datric closes one eye, and as he almost fires, a  shout interrupts focus, and when he looks towards the tree again, the bird is gone. Agitated, Datric turns to where the voice emitted from, and sees an old man standing in that position, the old man's nonchalant gaze fixated on Datric's bow. "My dearest apologies, but I saw you, and I thought to myself that you needed a place to go," the old man quickly sputters out. Datric, growling slightly as he retorts to the old man,"I have a home, I can survive where I choose, not you." The old man's eyebrows quirk, inspecting Datric's physique,"A built man such as yourself should seek civilization to assist..I have a caravan positioned a little trek behind me, interested?" Datric ponders on this for a moment, before nodding, with a wooden sword latched to his hip, and his recurve in hand, he follows the old man towards the caravan he spoke of.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?

Datric find himself standing in front of several armed bandits, inspecting all of them, and looking at their arsenal, deep into his own thoughts, as he is interrupted by a bandit's roar. "Oi, look at this wretch! He is so scared he thinks he can dream it away!" Several bandits laugh, as one which appears to be the leader steps towards Datric, spitting into Datric's face, and then speaking with an evil smirk on his face. "It appears a cat has your tongue, no? Pay up, or die, it is your decision." Datric, completely ignoring the man who looms in front of him, as his right hand reaches towards the hilt of his wooden sword, as if he was going into the battlefield.

Infuriated by the ignorant "whelp", the bandit leader grabs a gargantuan warhammer from his back, and tries to slam it atop Datric's head, as if he was a nail. Datric smirks as he sees the man reach for a weapon, as Datric slams the hilt of his sword into the bandits exposed stomach, it penetrating the bandit's leather chesplate, as well as his skin. As the blow suddenly takes its toll, the bandit lord falls onto his knees, and spews blood from his mouth, as the other bandits appear to be rooted to the ground, and not move forwards, or retreat, but they all mutter, "Mograine has fallen onto a knee?"

Datric smirks, and he watches as "Mograine" drops his warhammer in front of him. Mograine, looking flabbergasted as Datric casually kneels down to pick up the warhammer, and hefts it into the air, testing its weight. "Your death shall be swift, impudent WRETCH!" Datric shouts as his arms tug backwards, and with full force, he sends the hammer crashing into the side of Mograine's face, and smashes the mans defenseless skull, as well as his whole head in general. Blood splatters from the hit, and stains bits of Datric's clothing, specks of blood encasing him. As a river of blood pours from the once mighty Bandit Lord, the others are already fleeing with what riches they have, they all showing no signs of returning.

"My god, I'm glad I picked you up from where you once resided," the old man murmurs, but his face showing signs of horror. Datric smirks, and throws his once mighty wooden sword near the corpse of Mograine, and claims the warhammer as his new weapon. "Were they ever taught basic manners? What a pitiful waste of talent. Regardless, let us depart, I wish to his civilization by dusk." Datric mutters, it currently being late in the morning, as the old man and Datric return to the caravan, and take their leave.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What actions would you take?

Datric, waving a farewell to the old man, as he shakes in his new attire, not wanting to be seen with bloody clothing in public, he now is wearing a silk shirt, as well as a dark purple kilt. Knowing he is weakened by hunger, he enters the marketplace several minutes later, and asks for directions towards a slaughterhouse. After approaching the Butcher's domain, and being allowed to enter, he then speaks to the Butcher, Matthias, for a bargain. "May I help you with your work if you may keep me well fed, sir?" Datric asks the Butcher. "Call me Matthias, and I always seek help around my palace, halfling." Datric's eyes narrow, as it appears a spark has ignited an inferno of rage, as Datric shouts,"Who are YOU calling short you animal-carving oaf?!" Matthias laughs as he towers above Datric, poking him in the forehead with the index finger of his right hand,"Let us get to work, my temper-filled companion."

Best RP i've seen in a while.

lohmann99

Rolplaying name: Romir Fangel

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've played pen & paper for most of my young adult life. Have also roleplayet in other games such as minecraft and WOW

What servers have you played on, and how long: This is my first terraria RP server but have played a little bit on some of the PVP servers

Why would you like to join our server: I believe this is a genuine RP server with the moderators required to keep that standart and i wish to be a part of some server on the long term and help it grow, and create some history and some diplomacy between factions.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?(RP it):

I wake up look for my scroll. "Damn! it's gone. Damn the papers! Where are they! i was supposed to deliver them to the faction leader before the weeks end. Wait hold on. How long have i been out? Have i overdued my deadline? " I go running in the forrest looking for the papers i realize that they are not there.  I try to get to a nearby road while still looking for my documents. "Oh the faction leader is going to have my head, this newly written peace treaty is a career maker for me." I stumple around neglecting to look for suplies, only to wind up eating some random berries and mushrooms just to stay alive.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I gratefully accept the offer though still very upset about thte loss of the peace treaty. "You haven't happen to stuble acroos some documents on your way here?" "no i haven't" the man replies. He can scout the disturbance in my voice and asks for the story. "I was supposed to deliver and secure the signing of a peace treaty between two raging faction you see. And suddently i find my self in a forrest and the papers are gone. Just gone. Do you have any idea how much such a treaty can make the carreer of a budding diplomat?" "I don't even know what such a "diplamat" means." the man smirked. I tell him about the ways of the diplomat and how we seccure peacy and harmony or atleast try to. We both totally forget the worries about the bandits.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I try to reason with the bandits. "Can't you see that i have no coin purse on me? i am afraid you will have to take your tax regulations somewhere else?" Then i get a little over carried and suddenly get to blurbing something wrong like. "Excuse me who are you enforcing taxes for? i actually might know the guy who runs the tax department around here. Why is there no tolling signs? The Bandits rip me from the cart and start to wail on me until the man who gave me a lift decides to spare me the coins. I tell him that i owe him my life and that i will repay him what ever i can when we get to civilization.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):

I try to find a kind soul to spare me the money for a small meal. I try to use my well addapted speech skills but sometimes it just does not seem to affect commeners. All the big worlds and gassy talk just confuses them sometimes. I search for a townhall of some sorts so i can get in touch with my superiors back in my home town, and tell them that the treaty is missing.

"The papers before thy self to undying way of the Diplomat!"

devdev324

I have a question , why am i not allowed access to the caphori group? is it the one week probation period or is it processing me into the group or what?

I haven't seen it show up in the Queue yet.
Try rejoining the group.

i did read it but it still doesnt tell me whaen i get accepted
xX-Fallen_Angel-Xx

Lukethejk

Roleplay name: Lukethejk
Players you already know on the server: None but I hope to meet some
Previous Roleplay experience: I've played on some MC servers and other roleplay games
What servers you play on: B4's and 2d forts
Why would you like to join our server: Because I'm looking for a good role playing server. I just love role playing!
Have you read the rules thread: Yes I have
Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you a enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:
Lukethejk sees an old man walk toward him*
Old Man: "Would you like a scroll?"
Lukethejk examines the scroll*
Lukethejk: "I've never seen this scroll before..."
Old Man: "It's new."
Lukethejk: "No thanks, I'm good."

devdev324

Quote from: Lukethejk on 08-11-2012
Roleplay name: Lukethejk
Players you already know on the server: None but I hope to meet some
Previous Roleplay experience: I've played on some MC servers and other roleplay games
What servers you play on: B4's and 2d forts
Why would you like to join our server: Because I'm looking for a good role playing server. I just love role playing!
Have you read the rules thread: Yes I have
Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you a enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:
Lukethejk sees an old man walk toward him*
Old Man: "Would you like a scroll?"
Lukethejk examines the scroll*
Lukethejk: "I've never seen this scroll before..."
Old Man: "It's new."
Lukethejk: "No thanks, I'm good."
dude extend the RP and you should also use the new format
xX-Fallen_Angel-Xx

Roxi

Name: Xander 'Roxi' Snow

Roleplay Name: Aintitheniel Morwen

Previous roleplay experience: AD&D, D&D 3.5, NWN 1&2, World of Darkness, Vampire: The Masquerade, and more. Total years: 20 out of 25 years of life as RPer.

What servers have you played on, and how long: No Terraria servers yet, this will be my first.

Why would you like to join our server: I figured it might be something interesting to give a try. Never expected something like this for Terraria. Seems interesting.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes, of course.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Indeed, my fine gentlemen.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Wait, is this an application for work or a game? Kidding, sure. :p

(I did not read any of these questions ahead of the others and noticed that I might not have done what you would have expected. So the story has changed somewhat and you're getting a different ending. :D )

Investigate my surroundings. Is it safe where I am? I've got to find shelter I think to myself. I see no immediate dangers and I first break some tree branches and fashion myself a simple spear by sharpening on end against some exposed rocks if there are any near by. If there aren't, I use it as a simple club. After, I try and find a place to hole up. It would be as safe as possible, with only one way in so that I can keep my back guarded. From there, I begin to make basic tools, so that I can begin to turn my hole in the ground in to a more proper living place to live in and expand as I survive.

Ponders. No. This man spoke of bandits in the area and has just offered a stranger a lift to town. If what he says is true and there are bandits in the area, he would be incredibly wary of any strangers. This, so called, kind offer may be a trap. I can't take that risk. "No, sir. I am fine and feel safest here, where I can defend my hole in the ground." I reply to him.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

I remain safely back in my own place, as I was not traveling with the old man, due to my suspicions. Were I too see this going on, I would assess the situation. How many bandits are there?, Should I risk my own safety to help the old man?, Maybe I could proposition the bandits in to letting me join them as a forward scout to ensure my own safety from them in the future? I mull these questions over for a long while. Maybe too long and the old man is robbed and sent on his way or worse, killed.

I have become a child of the wild. I roam the forests and plains wearing the furs of animals I have killed over the days, weeks and months I have been in the wild. I had attempted to make peaceful contact with the bandit group, however was attacked before I could make my offer. I escaped and in the following nights, began to pick them off one by one. Eventually tales of a beast that walks on two legs and devours the flesh of men is started and people, fearful of their lives no longer enter my domain. I am at peace with this. I live to an old age and die, alone, but happy with my existence, while the tales of me grow in to myths that are used as bed time stories to scare children in to being good for their parents.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed this little twist to your story, it was a bit fun to write, especially that last paragraph. ^.^

Chuuuuur~ I'ma Panna! o3o

SakikoMiley

Name: Sakaki Morimoto
Age: 24 ( I dunno if that was supposed to be added? If not then, hooray, extra info! :D )
Roleplay Name: Miley Sakiko

Players you already know on the on the server: Ah, none i'm afraid. ^w^;

Previous roleplay experience: I'm in a chatgroup that roleplays right now. I also used to be Tei, Suwako, Chen, AND my own OC on youtube RP before they changed the format....those jerks. ;^; (ah, touhou characters if you dont know those names, dont worry too much about it.)

What servers have you played on, and how long: Actually, this is one reason for my applying. I dont have any others.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun, meet new people, and hoooopefully learn a thing or two in the process. ^w^

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yessir.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yessiree

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Awww do I have to? Okaaaaay, it's worth the wait. :3

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE (hooray~!)

"Ah....where am I?"
*she looks around to take in her surroundings, inventory, and situation* "Aitatata, I need to get home, wherever that may be....I can't really remember. Well, I wont be able to do that if I don't find shelter and protection first anyway." *realizes she is talking to herself* "Lovely start. Already going insane."
*she heads off to look for an abandoned cavern or hole to hide in come nighttime, then heads back out once she has to scavenge for anything strewn about that she might be able to fashion into a useful item, after a while finding a rather sharp rock and a fallen tree with many large branches and limbs*
"Ooh, these could work...let me see, I could use the rock to peel and sharpen the wood, maybe use the bark to-" *a low hissing is heard and she looks around, realizing it's turned dark as she was not keeping track of time while searching* "Oh dear...This can't be good." *she sees eight bright red dots staring her down from a tree nearby and proceeds to run screaming at the tops of her lungs for her cavern with the rock and a few branches in her arms*

"Oh, yessir, that'd be very nice. I just so happen to have made myself a makeshift wooden sword from fallen branches and a sharp rock I found so unless they at least have a little skill, I can try to fend any bandits off for you." *she takes a few silly swings with the makeshift blade*
*a few hours along the road, the man asks where she came from* "Well, to be honest I can't quite remember. I woke up not too far from where you found me earlier. I do hope I didn't leave anyone behind, but there's really no way to know is there?"
*as she is pretending to swing her wooden blade menacingly, the man points out a few lines and notches along the dirt path indicating recent use, and advises she be prepared for whatever might pop out* "Ah, not to worry, I told you that I could fend them off if there arent too many. Besides, if there are most bandits can be fooled by any simple lie so long as there is the prospect of wealth behind it, right?"

"Ah, I was stranded out in the forest away from home and have no money sirs, but.....but I do think i saw something red and shiney in a cavern a ways back that way." *points in the direction opposite the town* "Not that I could do anything about it without proper tools, so it's likely still ther-"
*watches as the bandits scurry off to aquire said gems, then turns to the old man* "Sorry about your money, but I promise you i'll try to help you earn it back if it makes you feel better...though I don't much like stealing, and getting it back from those bandits, well, there were a bit too many for me to deal with. We should also hurry to town before they find out I lied about those gems...."

"Oooh, so hungry....." *looks around at the busy marketing street* "Somebody MUST need help with all this business....maybe I culd help them in return for some food or money.....i'm also still talking to myself like an idiot. Not gonna help in getting work..."
*Asks around vendors and store clerks to get a job in return for food or money, she then finds an inn who needs a maid and a waitress. She has been working said job since due to the fair wage and kindness of the keeper to let her live there for her work.*

( Ahh, I do hope you approve me, I dont have any servers right now, and Terraria is kinda boring and lonely without others to play with....
Edit: O-oh, sorry. It's 8:30p.m here, and i'm just being a tired and lazy bum. Is this better then? ^w^;
Edit#2 Helloooo? I made changes to the RP and format like asked, but iunno if it's good enough, nobody is replying. May I at least recive a note of anything else needed? please?)

INA7HAN

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 09-11-2012
Age: 24 ( I dunno if that was supposed to be added? If not then, hooray, extra info! :D )

Previous roleplay experience: I'm in a chatgroup that roleplays right now. I also used to be Tei, Suwako, Chen, AND my own OC on youtube RP before they changed the format....those jerks. ;^; (ah, touhou characters if you dont know those names, dont worry too much about it.)

What servers have you played on, and how long: Actually, this is one reason for my applying. I dont have any others.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun, meet new people, and hoooopefully learn a thing or two in the process. ^w^

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Awww do I have to? Okaaaaay, it's worth the wait. :3

"Ah....where am I?" *she looks around to take in her surroundings, inventory, and situation* "Aitatata, I need to get home....which I wont do unless I find shelter and protection first." *realizes she is talking to herself* "Lovely start. Already going insane." *she heads off to look for an abandoned cavern or hole to hide in come nighttime*

"Oh, yessir, that'd be very nice. I just so happen to have made myself a makeshift wooden sword from fallen branches and a sharp rock I found so unless they at least have a little skill, I can try to fend any bandits off for you."

"Ah, I was stranded out in the forest away from home and have no money sirs, but.....but I do think i saw something red and shiney in a cavern a ways back that way." *points in the direction opposite the town* "Not that I could do anything about it without proper tools, so it's likely still ther-" *watches as the bandits scurry off to aquire said gems, then turns to the old man* "Sorry about your money, but I promise you i'll try to help you earn it back if it makes you feel better...though perhaps we should hurry before they find out I lied...."

"Oooh, so hungry....." *looks around at the busy marketing street* "Somebody MUST need help with all this business....maybe I culd help them in return for some food or money.....i'm also still talking to myself like an idiot. Not gonna help in getting work..." *Asks around vendors and store clerks to get a job in return for food or money*

( Ahh, I do hope you approve me, I dont have any servers right now, and Terraria is kinda boring and lonely without others to play with.... )
Try and extend your roleplay scenes if possible and add more depth please, what is she doing? etc Go over it all again and check for spelling mistakes.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

ChaosBlackX

Name: Justin

Roleplay Name: Chaos

Previous roleplay experience: Watched on youtube

What servers have you played on, and how long: My friend's and a year

Why would you like to join our server: I have never found a good roleplay server and I belive this one will be very fun and nice people.

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would collect some wood to make tools.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I will do whatever I can do to survive.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Whisper to the old man to run and we would both escape.

You have finally made it to Civilization!                                                                                                        However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Ask people for money and give them some of my possesions for it.

Extend RP, change name.

ChaosBlackX

Name: Justin

Roleplay Name: Jack

Previous roleplay experience: Watched alot on youtube

What servers have you played on, and how long: My friend's and a year

Why would you like to join our server: I have never found a good roleplay server and I belive this one will be very fun and nice people.

I would adventure through the world and collect some wood. I would make tools, collect some food, and make shelter. During the many nights it was hard to sleep, because the cave floors are not the softest thing.

I would take a chance and go with this man. I can tell he needs protection and I would do that. I will do all I can to survive.

The old man was scared that they would take him. While he trembled in fear, I whispered to him to run. It was hard for him to run because he is old, but we outsmarted the bandits and hid in a cave.

You have finally made it to Civilization!                                                                                                        However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
I entered the village while I gave the old man some money for taking me here. I went over to the market and kindly asked some of the townspeople if they would trade some money for my tools.
Needs to be extended more please, look at  other applications. This is a roleplay server so the roleplay is very important
Also you can modify your posts, look at the top right of your post and it says modify click on it and you can modify your application without making another post.
Thankyou
INA7HAN

azurome

Ah, never mind. I don't meet the server's expectations.

At least i tired.

Farewell!

TerrariaAddict

Name:Keith
Roleplay Name:Pleaseant

Players you already know on the on the server:No one

Previous roleplay experience:Almost None, but I still know how to roleplay.

What servers have you played on, and how long:A lot of servers, i don't know how long.but it was a long time

Why would you like to join our server:I have pretty much no servers to play on.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes.

Denied: name/ no RP sample

Geash

Name:
Geash
Roleplay Name:
Jack Stevenson
Players you already know on the on the server:
None.
Previous roleplay experience:
Started for a year or so with starcraft's RP maps, followed by WC3 and TFT roleplay maps thereafter. Finally switched to NWN about ten years ago and kept playing there in various roleplay servers since.
What servers have you played on, and how long:
Terraria-wise, none.
Why would you like to join our server:
It seems to have people in it, I have no idea where to go except somewhere where there's RP, so this seems a safe bet?
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes.
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Yes.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action? (RP it.):

After a quick scan of his surroundings, Jack gets on his feet, grunting in discomfort. "I'm too old to wake up heavens know where! Where the bloody hell am I?!", he'd say, rather angry at his current predicament. Patting his belt at his sword's usual location, an eyebrow lifted on the old man's face. "What?! My weapon's gone?!", before adding "So are my supplies?!" in an even angrier tone. Cursing under his breath, the old man calmed down to think. He had to find shelter, and something to defend himself with as quickly as possible. Night would come sooner or later, and with it, danger. After climbing up a tree to spy the layout of the land, Jack marched on towards the closest mountain his old eyes could spot. Finding a nearby cave, he quickly made a mental note of it before looking after food. Berries would have to do for now. As night came he quickly cowered inside the cave, hid it's entrance with various leaves and foliage, then went to bed on a makeshift bed of leaves. After days of foraging about, avoiding danger and trying to improve his makeshift home's comfort, things seemed to look up to Jack.
Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man? (RP it.)
Jack eyed the man a moment, folding his arms in consideration. He would be getting a lift, but both of them were old, and, above all, without any kind of weaponry. Bad odds against bandits. But the idea of sleeping in a real bed sounded like a risk worth taking.
"Allright, I'll take you up on your offer! But don't count on me if things go bad, I'm as old as you are and all I've got is what you can see me wearing!"

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? (RP it.):
Immediately, knowing he didn't have enough to pay, Jack stepped down the cart and yelled out: "I've got no money!", while showing the insides of his very much empty pockets. "Not passing!". On this, Jack turned his back on the way to civilization. Until out of sight, at least. Waiting for nightfall, the resourceful old coot returned to the pass under the cover of darkness. Sneaking about from bush to bush, and tree to tree, Jack quickly returned to the road to follow the trail made by the cart earlier, then started following them.
You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take? (RP it.)
After a long and exhausting walk, day finally showed up. As the sun's warm embrace slowly started engulfing the old man's body, civilization appeared before Jack. Sudden joy filled Jack as the idea of a warm bed and of a decent meal were soon to within reach of him. With renewed vigor, the man marched to this city, and straight for the market. Having nothing, the old man sat down on a bench, and started observing. Watching. Waiting. Then, a nearby passerby suddenly yelled out in surprise. "Someone stole my wallet!", he'd cry out. "Thief, thief! Someone help!". A small group of people gathered around, and Jack, on his bench, watching from afar smiled. He smiled as he patted the man's stolen property that was now in his very own pocket. Nobody ever suspects old men to steal wallets, he'd think to himself with a grin, before heading to a nearby inn for a good meal and a room for the night.

SakikoMiley

"Ah....where am I?"
*she looks around to take in her surroundings, inventory, and situation* "Aitatata, I need to get home, wherever that may be....I can't really remember. Well, I wont be able to do that if I don't find shelter and protection first anyway." *realizes she is talking to herself* "Lovely start. Already going insane."
*she heads off to look for an abandoned cavern or hole to hide in come nighttime, then heads back out once she has to scavenge for anything strewn about that she might be able to fashion into a useful item, after a while finding a rather sharp rock and a fallen tree with many large branches and limbs*
"Ooh, these could work...let me see, I could use the rock to peel and sharpen the wood, maybe use the bark to-" *a low hissing is heard and she looks around, realizing it's turned dark as she was not keeping track of time while searching* "Oh dear...This can't be good." *she sees eight bright red dots staring her down from a tree nearby and proceeds to run screaming at the tops of her lungs for her cavern with the rock and a few branches in her arms*

"Oh, yessir, that'd be very nice. I just so happen to have made myself a makeshift wooden sword from fallen branches and a sharp rock I found so unless they at least have a little skill, I can try to fend any bandits off for you." *she takes a few silly swings with the makeshift blade*
*a few hours along the road, the man asks where she came from* "Well, to be honest I can't quite remember. I woke up not too far from where you found me earlier. I do hope I didn't leave anyone behind, but there's really no way to know is there?"
*as she is pretending to swing her wooden blade menacingly, the man points out a few lines and notches along the dirt path indicating recent use, and advises she be prepared for whatever might pop out* "Ah, not to worry, I told you that I could fend them off if there arent too many. Besides, if there are most bandits can be fooled by any simple lie so long as there is the prospect of wealth behind it, right?"

"Ah, I was stranded out in the forest away from home and have no money sirs, but.....but I do think i saw something red and shiney in a cavern a ways back that way." *points in the direction opposite the town* "Not that I could do anything about it without proper tools, so it's likely still ther-"
*watches as the bandits scurry off to aquire said gems, then turns to the old man* "Sorry about your money, but I promise you i'll try to help you earn it back if it makes you feel better...though I don't much like stealing, and getting it back from those bandits, well, there were a bit too many for me to deal with. We should also hurry to town before they find out I lied about those gems...."

"Oooh, so hungry....." *looks around at the busy marketing street* "Somebody MUST need help with all this business....maybe I culd help them in return for some food or money.....i'm also still talking to myself like an idiot. Not gonna help in getting work..."
*Asks around vendors and store clerks to get a job in return for food or money, she then finds an inn who needs a maid and a waitress. She has been working said job since due to the fair wage and kindness of the keeper to let her live there for her work.*

( Ahh, I do hope you approve me, I dont have any servers right now, and Terraria is kinda boring and lonely without others to play with....
Edit: O-oh, sorry. It's 8:30p.m here, and i'm just being a tired and lazy bum. Is this better then? ^w^;
Edit#2 Helloooo? I made changes to the RP and format like asked, but iunno if it's good enough, nobody is replying. May I at least recive a note of anything else needed? please?
Edit#3 Okay, I know this is a double post now, but I have changed the format quite a few times, and still have not gotten any notifications, good or bad, since the first given. If you deny me for making this a double post, then so be it. I just want a response. Though once again I am sorry for feeling the need to double post.)

TicoGX

Gamer Alias:TicoGX
Servers You Play On?:None so far(although I  have tried)
Past Experience:I haven't played Terraria too much but I
have played other games sort of related to it including but not limited to, Minecraft.
Why Should We Pick You?:Because I have spent my entire life preparing for this moment, honing my skills as a person who writes out applications. The suffering I have gone through, the friends I have lost... Also I can say the ABC's backwards.
How long have you played on the server?:Exactly 0 days, 0, hours, 0 seconds. EXACTLY.
What do you intend to do with your powers?:RULE THE WORLD! or if that doesn't work out probably... wait, I have powers? Can I fly???
Can you be active every day?:Unless I die, yes. And if I do happen to die, you better believe that I will reincarnate myself just so I may keep playing. Unless I get bored.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):Um, player, I'd have to go with player.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Besides myself, all 57 of my imaginary friends.

Yep, that about covers it.

Yeah...that's the Moderator Application. This has....honestly never happened before. Entertaining read, but you'll find the application to get on the server on the first page of this thread. Ignore me, I didn't read down. Derp.

TicoGX

HA HA! I totally messed up my first go at this so here goes attempt number two.
Name:
The names Nelson, Ethan Nelson.
Roleplay Name:
Hephaestus
Players I know on the server:
0, and by tomorrow that number will be -2! Actually that doesn't make any sense.
Previous Roleplay Experience:
I play RPG's alot, so yeah. Throughout my life. I can't count that high.
What servers have I played on:
I haven't played on any terraria servers but I understand the courtesy that should be acknowledged.
Why do I want to do I want to join:
Because I'm lonely and have no friends, plus who doesn't like role plays?
Have I read the thingamabobber:
Yes I have.
Do I agree to follow it:
Yep.

FUN STUFF:

What would be your first course of action?

Hephaestus wakes up surrounding by trees. As he takes in his surroundings and notices that there is no hint of civilization. "I better look around a bit," said Hephaestus as he wandered off into the forest. After a few hours of searching he decided to climb a tree to get a better view. He was in a large valley with a waterfall going into a lake, a HUGE amount of trees, and a type of path going through the entire thing. After a few hours of absolutely nothing of interest he noticed that it was getting dark. "Guess I'll collect some branches," Hephaestus says with a sigh. After collecting a good pile of branches Hephaestus looks around for something to light them with. With no luck he laid on the cold dirt for a few hours. Just before he falls asleep he notices a bunny just sitting there... menacingly.

Would you travel with this man?

Hephaestus notices a wagon traveling down the road from his vantage point in the tree. As he thinks to himself, "Why didn't I simply travel down the road as soon as I found it?" He decides that is unimportant and confronts the old man. "Boo!" shouts Hephaestus. "TAKE EVERYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" shouts the man as he throws up his hands. "What?" says Hephaestus in wonder. "Aren't you, a... oh," says the old man, my mistake I thought you were someone else." "Someone who's going to kill you and take all your money?" I asked. "Just some bandits... I could give you a lift to the city. It will take you far too long to walk." said the old man. "Alright" says Hephaestus as he grabs a stone and hops into the back of the carriage. "What's that for?" asks the old man pointing at the rock. "It's for your silly bandits," Hephaestus says with a grin.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?

After a few hours of traveling
Hephaestus starts to doze off... when he's woken up by some talking. "Alright here's 10 coins just please don't hurt me," says the old man. "Wut 'bout the other one?" says a gruff voice. "I don't know, maybe you should just kill him," says a significantly less rough voice. Hephaestus  opens his eyes and notices that the carriage is surrounded by a group of bandits. "Why hello there my good sirs!" says Hephaestus with a huge grin. "Oi, the tax is 10 coins," says one of the bandits. "A tax for what?" I asked. "The privilege to keep your life of course!" said the bandit with a boisterous laugh. "Makes sense, here you are," I say handing him the rock,"Buy yourself something nice." I then take the whip smack a horse and we speed away. "They're going to chase us you idiot!" yells the old man. "No they won't," I say with a wicked grin. "Why not?" asks the old man utterly confused. I look at him grin and say,"That wasn't a rock," suddenly the sky lights up and a huge "boom" can be heard.

What action(s) would you take?

Hephaestus and the old man arrive in town. As the old man kicks Hephaestus out of the carriage he yells,"And I hope we never meet again!" Hephaestus notices his stomach growling and checks his pockets,"No money huh? Guess I'll have to make some or borrow it..." he says with a wicked grin (again). Hephaestus  notices a wealthy looking man walking down through the market, and that others are watching the man too, all looking equally hungry. After hours of fending off the other thieves while managing to steal a few coins, Hephaestus buys some bread, sits down, and enjoys his meal. After a while of snoozing he wakes up and finds two men approaching,"Can I help you?" Then he notices the uniforms that obviously state that they are in fact guards. After another interesting chase scene our semi-hero finds himself in prison with meals.

I would love to accept you out of pure hilarity and the fact that I laughed a few times at this, but you...need some revision on your RP sections. Please just RP it as if it's In-Character, and try to explain and describe many things in your environment. In short, make it feel like the reader is in your characters' shoes.

I'm very glad that I caused laughter.
Regardless, a change of name would be great. TicoGX doesn't really sound...err...yeah.
But TicoGX has been my username for like 5 years! :C

Also, it's pronounced Tye Koe Gee Ex

I'm thinking.
I'd have to go with Hephaestus because I like Greek gods, forges, and fire. :3
That's fine, as a name, but there is no RPing as gods on Caphori. Also, please just erase your old RP and make your new one white. Dark blue is a pain to read. Also, editing the new name in the RP, etc. And just that your font is MASSIVE. But other than that, it's good.

I hereby s
wear on a  non-gods honor that I will not RP as a god.

Didn't see the "editing the new name in the RP" because I have selective hearing... and reading.

I like explosives.

Your first RP section is a little weak...

...But what the hell, your other two make up for it.

YES! I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR!

First Section  has been upgraded.

TheOnlyBiaggi

Name:Addison Biaggi

Roleplay Name: Biaggi of Moonshine

Previous roleplay experience:I played on a couple strictly roleplay servers, but my minecraft skin is a werewolf so I roleplay on all the servers I go on.

What servers have you played on, and how long:I have played on very nice servers but they all had no greif protection so my buildings got destroyed. :( Hope you have protection

Why would you like to join our server: I want to build with others, start a faction, meet new people ,and pvp.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes but if it can be avoided that would be awsome!

What would be your first course of action?: Collect nuts and find the course to civilization.

Would you travel with this man? A wagon slowed by with a creaking jingle. An old man step out and said "Ello stranger, need a lift?". The weary traveler was on the verge of colapsing after his long journey, so he accept not thinking of the conseqences that will follow.

After a few hours of traveling,bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do? The soft creaky sound of the wagon was interupted by a bang of medal from below. Bandits, they glared up at them with hungry eyes ready to do whatever it would take to get a small bit of coin."10 coins...NOW! Both of you!". The old man reaches into his pocket and grabs 10 coins then places them into the bandit's hand. My mind races with fight or flight...or pay. When I finally made my decision the dagger was already a my throat. Wam I slamed the bandit on the ground, grab the old man's coins and bolted for the wagon "Go go go!".

What action(s) would you take?: At last! The sweet smell of a busy market place, but wait. I have no money to my name and my stomach yerns for something to eat. I slip a roll under my rags and start to run. The guards have seen me and they are coming!"Here we go again" I mumbled.

Please extend RP.
-Max

skullguy9999

Name: Caleb.

Roleplay Name: Garth.

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft servers, Elder scrolls 4 and 5.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Minecraft servers for 30-120 houres a day.

Why would you like to join our server: It will be my first terraria server to play on.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Every single one.

I wake up in a forest hungry. I look around for any berries or even bugs but i find none so I take a piece of bark off a tree and star eating. Its not the worst thing ever. And soon I find a berrie bush I rip the fruit off and start eating. Soon after that I start feeling sick and cant go. I think to myself those beries must have not been ripe. I find a small cave and go in and I fall asleep.

An old man comes to me and offers a copper short sword and a ride to town I take the sword and hp in the wagon in the back and ask "Do you have any meat or ripe fruite I can have?" The old man points to a bag with a nod. I quickly grab what was in the bag and I pull out some pork. I eat it like an animal not caring were it ended up on the ground or thewagon I would grab it quickly and eat it.

5 bandits show up two with bows and take 10 coins frrom the old man and then they look at me. I jump from the wagon grab the neaest bandit the two with bows draw an arrow an take aim at my head they shoot I duck my head and pull the bandit I was holding were the arrows were going. The arrows hit him I drop the body and throw the copper sword at another it misses and I felt instant pain. and I was on the ground I was shot with a arrow in the leg. A bandit with a bow took out a knife pulled it up to my neck and then... A flash and all a saw was the bandit in front of me dissolve. All the bandits looked at the old man holding a scroll ready to take aim at the other 3 bandits. They run in fear and the old man sits back in his wagon and holds his head and says " I am weak I need rest". He falls asleep and I atempt to take out the arrow but all I did was make it bleed more and soon I passed out from loss of blood.

I wake up at a doctors with the arrow out and a bandage around my leg. A doctor rushes over and askes "are you feeling any pain"? I reply with a nod. He walks away and comes back with fresh water and some herbs and fruit. He gives the fruite and water to me I eat and drink it quickly. The doctor unwraps my bandage and rubs some herbs were the wound is I look at it he said "it looks infected". He then gives me some ather herbs to eat. After I was done I ask who paid my fees? The doctor says A old man he said that he wanted to see you after you recoverd but it might take a few months but luckaly for you the arrow dident go strait through so you can recover but it will take a long time. I get up and start limping around after the doctor leaves when he comes back he looks at me in shock...H H how Then the old man walks in and says " Good that healing spell is working and quicker than normal". The doctor then tells me to lay down and he peels off the bandage and the infection was all gone and the wound was healed up.

Not bad in the RP, but you need to double check your spelling.

zako

Name: Ashtin cook

Role-play Name: Zakorath

Players you already know on the on the server: None , which is why i would like to join!!!!

Previous role-play experience: Elder scrolls 3-5

What servers have you played on, and how long: none. this would be my first terraria server.

Why would you like to join our server: Cause I love the sound of role playing.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

ROLE-PLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

well my first few words would be "Wh-what happened? Where am I? Why does my head hurt?" Then I would wonder where all my gear,supplies and were,  and I would find some food such as berries. Then i would just start walking to find a way out of the forest. awhile of walking I start to see what looks like a wagon in the distance. I run towards it to check it out.

Yes, I would accept the old mans request. We Would start to talk:
"Might I ask What you were doing in that forest boy?" he says. "I don't know......" I reply. "Why do you look so troubled?" I ask. He laughs and replies " Why do you look so troubled?". "Well... I don't know how I even got in that forest." I say. "Well  I probably look so troubled because I know there are bandits on these paths."
Our conversation continues for awhile then we just become quiet.
I tell the old man to leave before things get bad and stall so the old man can get away. One of the bandits would say "Hey Where's our gold?". I would reach in my pocket acting like I was gold to pull out a bag of gold. Then I would give the bandit that asked me for gold A good punch in the face and just run-run-run dodging all of there arrows until I finally escape out of there  sight and. Then I would eventually catch up to the old man and explain that we have to move because the bandit are searching for me.  So  the man says " Get on!". I get on then we head north where the man was headed.

So me and the man finally arrived we haven't eaten for almost a days time. The old man says " Do you have any gold?" I nod my head "No". he then hands me a sack of gold I thank him kindly and we say good-bye before i turn around he told me to head to the market to buy some food. I asked him why he wasn't coming with me he said he already had food waiting for him on the table. So I headed to the market. I forgot to ask the old man where the market was so I had to stop and ask a few villagers on the way.  I finally arrived at the market and bought a loaf of bread. I found a place to eat it and began to do so, when suddenly the bandits I had thought me and the old man escaped were there in the market looking for me. They threatened to kill a little boy if I "Didn't show my face. I then surrendered myself to them. They took me prisoner and while we were walking back to there camp I over heard one of them talking about how they stole all of someones stuff after they knocked them out. I then realized that this bandit was the reason any of this happened............

Mabye I am being too creative?
Please extend RP.
-Max

I FUCKKIN APPROVE. ~Portkins