"Customized" Character Race

Started by SakikoMiley, 24-04-2013

SakikoMiley

Hiya hiya everyone, didn't see a thread to ask about this particular idea I had, so I made a new thread, sorry if that was the wrong thing to do, but ah....aaaanyway...

So I was thinking, Is there anything wrong with "creating" a new race with different attributes and abilities so long as you make a list of everything about that race and give it to a mod or admin so that they can check and make sure that it isnt overpowered or broken? I was thinking I would like to erase the whole "theif/bandit" character and make a new one. A tengu actually, but my list isnt done yet, so I'm just asking now to see if I should save time and not do it.

Thankies for looking~
-Sakaki

INA7HAN

Run it over with James or one of the high ranking/ super admins. As long a it's not overpowered race it should be ok. I made a custom race for my character ages ago, The Jalis, which was ok, but like I said speak to James or a super admin about it just to be sure but i would of thought you'd be able to make the custom race.

If you're making a custom race though try and make a brief history/backstory to the race and why your character which is that race is in caphori.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

SakikoMiley

Quote from: INA7HAN on 24-04-2013
Run it over with James or one of the high ranking/ super admins. As long a it's not overpowered race it should be ok. I made a custom race for my character ages ago, The Jalis, which was ok, but like I said speak to James or a super admin about it just to be sure but i would of thought you'd be able to make the custom race.

If you're making a custom race though try and make a brief history/backstory to the race and why your character which is that race is in caphori.

*Salutes* Aye-aye, I'll add it to the listing! Thankiiiies~

Dungeon_Lord

Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

SakikoMiley

Alrighty, the list is nearing completion. So! Where should I go ahead and post it? Here? Directly to Mr. Almasy or another higher up? Both? Uuu~, I really hope I get approved, I love Tengu so muuuuuch~

the_grub

You can send it to either James or Myself, If you cant reach him I would be happy to take a look at your character race idea
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

SakikoMiley

Quote from: the_grub on 26-04-2013
You can send it to either James or Myself, If you cant reach him I would be happy to take a look at your character race idea

*slides over and envelope* There ya are, hope it isn't too bad. ^_^;