Syndraell

Statistics

Name: James Morgan
Aliases: Captain/Sir
Weight: 165
Hair color: Black
Race: Human
Job:Pirate
Weapon Preferences: Firearms, prefers to use either his Trusted Flintlock or a experimental Clockwork Rifle. Will rarely use his Cobalt Sword, which is the only thing his father left him.

Attributes
{Based on D&D character sheet.}
{Values in between 1-10. 1 being Terrible, 10 being Perfect}

STR:5
INT:7
WIS:7
DEX:5
CON:5
CHA:6

Strengths
Seasoned Fighter: James is no stranger to the ways of violence, as he was raised in a dangerous place full of thugs,crooks, and thieves. He will rarely back down from a fight, unless he knows that it is impossible to win.

Sure-shot: James has a lot of experience shooting things. Besides, what better way to pass time on a boat by shooting at things?

Highly Intelligent: Although he may seem rugged, he shows a wisdom that seems to be beyond the current time. Quick to come up with a smart idea, or create something useful. Or not.
Weaknesses
Hot-Headed: Sometimes James can be a real git. Just don't tell him to his face, or you might end up not having one for much longer.

Sauced: James may enjoy a drink a bit too much. Side affects may include wanting to fight people without a reason, hitting on women in a irresponsible manner, or waking up in some really messed up situation.

Character's Lore

James was born a bastard child of a wealthy Galdaen lord and his affair with a local bar-wench. Denied any heritage from his family, James grew up to be very spiteful of his Father, and took his mother's name as his surname.

From the ages of 12-16, he worked as a smuggler. By the age of 17, he had gathered up enough of a following to take over a ship (Owned by his father nonetheless) and begin his ruthless career as a Pirate. Gaining enough infamy as a pirate, he was sought after by many who have been picked clean by his clever schemes and ruses, and had a high bounty on his head.

He one day received a letter of pardon, in condition he worked under the Lord of Galdaen's authority. He accepted, on the condition that he was able to take over the estate of his father.

Upon walking in to his father's estate, all of the servants bowed before him, and his fathers guards saluted him. He requested to talk to the man who was supposed to be his father.

As he finally got to meet the face of his father, it turns out that he was on his deathbed without an heir. He was unable to sire another child, be it curse or divine retribution for turning away his firstborn. James forgave his father, and was given a blade that was supposed to be the symbol of his authority. He stayed by his father's side until he passed away in the dead of night, but the last words he spoke have stuck with James ever Since.

"I'm sorry i was never the father i was meant to be. But tonight, i am simply glad that i do not die without an heir." To which James replied "You were always my father; you just never saw it until it was too late."

WIP.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

FauxGold

This guuuy. James, you do great work, and hold to your word. Love to see how this progresses.

Syndraell

I try to keep everything in a simple balance.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.