Mac Donalds Vs Burger King

Started by Silver Knight, 29-03-2010

Silver Knight

Do you prefer the Whopper or Big Mac?

Both burgers are totally bad for you, but lets compare the value, taste, forfilment and general awesomeness of it and of course discuss it.

The WHOOPER

This burger is like a big compact solid mountain of delight, char-grilled burgers, topped with salid, cheese, an awesome sauce, it's enough to make you want another one.

Overall Taste: 4/5 - That's a real tasty burger
Value For Money: - 3.5/5 It's fairly priced, won't break the bank, but won't give you much spare change either
Satisfying: 4/5 - After a whooper your pretty full to the extent where your content
Awesomeness: 4/5 - It's big, fantastic and looks great, the taste is amazing!

Overall Rating: 4.5/5 - One of the best burgers ive ever eaten, if you have never had one, get one, you won't regret it, live life up alittle!

The BIG MAC

Overall Taste: 3.9/5 - Pretty tasty, but takes only 4 bites and the burger is gone, which ruins the taste, and the pickles don't make it taste any better either.
Value For Money: - 3.8/5 Slightly better value than the whooper, but mac donalds have put their prices up too recently.
Satisfying: 2/5 - Whenever i eat one of these, it feels more like a snack, the tastes real good, but your left craving more, not very satisfying at all.
Awesomeness: 3/5 - It's kinda small compared... Looks fine, quite appealing, has a middle bun too.

Overall Rating: 3/5 - Compared to the Whooper, the big mac is just a lunch time snack, it's a shame that it's pretty much your RDA of Fat with just the one burger though, very unhealthy for such a small tastey yet unsatifying burger.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Cobra

Ppppssshh forget those two In-N-out is where it's at (Hahaha it's only in the United States)

The Fries are made fresh(They actually cut up potatoes and fry em) along with everything else!

Silver Knight

Quote from: Cobra on 29-03-2010
Ppppssshh forget those two In-N-out is where it's at (Hahaha it's only in the United States)

The Fries are made fresh(They actually cut up potatoes and fry em) along with everything else!

Yeah, one day im going to go to the states just to try In-N-Out and Wendys.

Cobra

Quote from: Last.Exile on 29-03-2010
Quote from: Cobra on 29-03-2010

Yeah, one day im going to go to the states just to try In-N-Out and Wendys.
The Wendy's here in Vegas are meh, not so great. But on the other hand In N out is fucking delicious.

Bl★ck Star

Whopper

and

LastExile lets buy a ticket for 2 ppl is cheaper :D

Lucidius

the Wendy's near here is better then most every other burgerjoint.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Szenti

Mac Donalds. 1. That place is closest to me (Its only 119kilometres away).
2. I like cheese. Especially cheeseburger
3. Once I eat a Burger King hamburger, but it was like wood. But who knows, in Hungary everything sucks,shit,piece of crap, not fair.

deluxulous

I've never had either. My parents are careful about their dieting, my dad had a heart attack in 2005 I think, so we were extra careful then and now. The biggest thing I've had at a fast food joint was a Wendy's Baconator.

Now, for burgers in general...

The MAX THE KNIFE at Rockne's. Holy shit yes. Local Restaurant, motherfuckers. Go Ohio.

Description:

"Another favorite is the Max the Knife burger, Rockne's specialty. This gigantic burger is held in place by a knife which can later be used to cut it in two. This sandwich is constructed of four Angus beef patties with loads of cheese, special sauce, and fresh toppings. (Pickles, Tomato, Lettuce)"

A (very) small picture:

Locke

I try to avoid to eat either.

Zstan

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zstan on 30-03-2010

Stop being fat.

Subway... awww yeah! Bloody expensive now though, most subs are over 5 quid (8 bucks)

Bl★ck Star

8 euro for a sub in my nearest store for that i could buy 5 packs of sandvich toasts lol

Ravanger

hmmmmmm Caliories yummmmz.

Bucky

Theres this one place near me called Cheeburger Cheeburger and if you eat a 1 pound purger (vomit) you get your picture taken with this sort of stuffed cheesebruger and they take your picture and hang it up on the wall. But they do have excellent 5$ shakes. I have no clue why they do that.

Aftershocks

I just wanna say i live on the same street the creators of IN-N-OUT used to live. Its fricking epic. But the BK whopper is my favorite burger PERIOD!

Afromana

I liked Mcdonnalds due to one burger, The "Chicken Premier"

Loved that burger, and now they removed it, I hate them now.

Bucky

It looks yummy, im like grabbing at my screen. So...hungry.

Afromana

They replaced it with this sandvich looking thing......

Atleast it tastes like the Premier when you remove the bacon and cheese.

Chaos

I like McDonalds better around here, but the Burger King is terrible, a bunch of crackheads work there. I've had times where Burger King is better, but the one I live by is shitty.

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Afromana on 25-04-2010

I love that one. Mmmmm bacon.

Bagelz

McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video

Good stuff son. Makes you wonder what the big boys down in the mc donald facilities really do to those patties ;)

Chaos

After seeing that video... I think I'm done with fast food. No, I know I'm done with fast food. It's bad enough that I thought they used Grade D meat, (have you seen that shit before its cooked?) so I guess they aren't using meat at all? FDA should be getting into this. We should know what we eat.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 03-05-2010
Quote from: Afromana on 25-04-2010

I love that one. Mmmmm bacon.

DO WANT !!!!

Bagelz

Quote from: Chaos on 20-05-2010
After seeing that video... I think I'm done with fast food. No, I know I'm done with fast food. It's bad enough that I thought they used Grade D meat, (have you seen that shit before its cooked?) so I guess they aren't using meat at all? FDA should be getting into this. We should know what we eat.

FDAS in on that shit, rofl. I'd worry more about how Mc Donalds gets away with it :P