Mac Donalds Vs Burger King

Started by Silver Knight, 29-03-2010

NeQ

Best hamburger. Ever. (Don't mind the Swedish text.)

Wake

The subway where I live is absolutely disgusting, I got food poisoning from there once.

Predu

Reading all this makes me hungry, heh. Well, I can't compare which is better since there isn't a burger kind here, atleast I think so. :_(

Chaos

Well I'm about to eat some white castle.. It's probably terrible for me.
Predu it might be a good thing you haven't tried fast food, it's really delicious relative to the price. You shouldn't get fat if you do alot of outdoor activities in the heat though, I eat it pretty often and I'm not fat.
I've seen a lot of fat people at fast food too.
But I do live in America...

Storm_Shield

Burger King.

1.Whoper.
2.Whoper Jr.
3.Fries.
I'm back from the dead...

SilentNM

Burger King Whooper all the way

Silver Knight

Double whopper with cheese is pretty dam good. Mac donalds should just die compared to it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

kropfi

Andrew Weasley

Whoppers are great and I ate like 4 of them the day it was buy one get one free lol.
But... McDonalds... 20$..... 100 Nuggets.... yeah haha
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

meetdadoom

Okay, this is going to sound weird but, mcdonalds in mexico for some reason is really good. They apparently get their ingredients from Mexican farms.

Also, I still say In and out burger is the best.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Goose

I worked at burger king for a week, Now who wants to hear how its made?
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Vortigoat

I want to know how it's made,

And i'm for Mc Donalds :C

Szenti

Quote from: Last.Exile on 07-01-2012
Double whopper with cheese is pretty dam good. Mac donalds should just die compared to it.
Once I went into a burger king with my father. For around 2000HUFs (around umm 10$?) we ordered two whoppers.
When we got them, my father opened the box, and looked at it like: what the fuck is this shit for this much money? -those whoppers were as big as my little finger, seriously. my father just destroyed it, threw everything out of the burger around the table, chair, and we left.
Lol. McDonalds win

Rambo

Quote from: Goose on 09-01-2012
I worked at burger king for a week, Now who wants to hear how its made?

I really want to know how it's made :D.

Goose

To start off you grab a frozen pattie from the freezer off a box on the floor, Then you drop i along with like 16 other ones into a conveyor type grill wich 'Cooks' it most way through, itthen drops out into a pan of grease on the other side, Transfer from grease to a heater thing whichis also filled with grease let it sit for 30-60 minutes until you buy it transfer from grease to bun. Have a nice day c:
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Quote from: Goose on 11-01-2012
To start off you grab a frozen pattie from the freezer off a box on the floor, Then you drop i along with like 16 other ones into a conveyor type grill wich 'Cooks' it most way through, itthen drops out into a pan of grease on the other side, Transfer from grease to a heater thing whichis also filled with grease let it sit for 30-60 minutes until you buy it transfer from grease to bun. Have a nice day c:
It's FAST food for a reason.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steven :D

Mcdonalds frenchfries are just paste and salt cooked at a high temperature.

Goose

Quote from: lolKieck on 11-01-2012
Quote from: Goose on 11-01-2012
It's FAST food for a reason.

Thanks for enlightening us Einstein I had noooo idea it was fast food, Rambo asked I told have a nice day.

Otto

McDonalds breakfast is pretty fucking tasty.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Otto on 11-01-2012
McDonalds breakfast is pretty fucking tasty.

Fucking LOVE McMuffins.

Egg Mcmuffins are the shit. Also one time I was walking back from the bathroom and was walking towards the courtyard when I notice a 50 dollar bill on the ground. I quickly run to my friends and rile them up to buy as many hash browns as possible at mcdonalds. (Half of us are Heavy Lifters) It was amazing.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

deluxulous

Fuck your McMuffin shit, McGriddles is where it's at. MOTHERFUCKIN SYRUP IN THE GODDAMN BUNS.

Other than that Burger King is better. Wendy's beats all with their delicious motherfucking chicken sandwiches

Reorp

Carls Jr.'s Big carl is practically Burger King patties with Mcdonalds big mac sauce. Quite possibly the best tasting burger out there.

Madcombat

Quote from: PistolKid on 29-03-2010
I've never had either. My parents are careful about their dieting, my dad had a heart attack in 2005 I think, so we were extra careful then and now. The biggest thing I've had at a fast food joint was a Wendy's Baconator.

A (very) small picture:

WHAT THE FUCK?  YOU CANT EAT SMALL SHITTY BURGERS BUT A GIANT BURGER AND YET THEY COMPLAIN OVER SMALLER BURGERS?

deluxulous

Quote from: Madcombat on 13-01-2012
Quote from: PistolKid on 29-03-2010
I've never had either. My parents are careful about their dieting, my dad had a heart attack in 2005 I think, so we were extra careful then and now. The biggest thing I've had at a fast food joint was a Wendy's Baconator.

A (very) small picture:

WHAT THE FUCK?  YOU CANT EAT SMALL SHITTY BURGERS BUT A GIANT BURGER AND YET THEY COMPLAIN OVER SMALLER BURGERS?

>checkdate

yup

in the words of my father
"every once in a while is ok"

Lucky Pig

There are no Burger Kings in Finland :( Would want though...