Kobe beef

Started by Killabreu, 13-08-2011

Killabreu

For those who've never heard of Kobe beef, it's beef from a steer that is fed hops, and other deliciousness, never walks, and is massaged p. much all of it's life. It is the most delicious, awesome beef you will ever taste. I just had my first Kobe beef steak. 70 dollars for a 24 oz cut. The most amazing thing I have ever tasted in my life. If only I could enjoy an after dinner cigar and port with it, the experience would be 100% complete. Regardless, who here can attest to the greatness of Kobe beef?

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

meetdadoom

* meetdadoom raises his hand.

There is a grill in chicago called The Capitol Grill. You might have heard of it. Holy shit is it the greatest thing I have ever had. Words just can not describe how awsome Kobe beef is.
Also try out a Kobe Beef burger. They taste twice the awsomeness.
Oh yeah and here is a little fun fact. Only two places in the world make Kobe beef. Australia and Texas. That can be part of the reason why Kobe Beef is pretty damn expensive. 

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Chrono

Quote from: meetdadoom on 13-08-2011
* meetdadoom raises his hand.

There is a grill in chicago called The Capitol Grill. You might have heard of it. Holy shit is it the greatest thing I have ever had. Words just can not describe how awsome Kobe beef is.
Also try out a Kobe Beef burger. They taste twice the awsomeness.
Oh yeah and here is a little fun fact. Only two places in the world make Kobe beef. Australia and Texas. That can be part of the reason why Kobe Beef is pretty damn expensive. 
And japan.

Killabreu

Yeah, the Japs actually thought of the technique for raising cattle like that. The one I had was imported for Australia. Aged 6 or so weeks in one of their oxygen-free rooms ON-SITE. Amaaaaazing.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Chrono

Gonna buy and taste it...I will post here again what i think of it.