Chipotle!

Started by Linxiekins, 02-03-2011

Linxiekins

Chipotle is Mexican fast food. My brother sometimes brings me burritos from there and I have to say, it's definitely my favorite thing to eat EVER! Anyone else enjoy it as much as me?

Thanatos

I like it, probably not as much as you.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

darkzerxx

Quote from: Linxiekins on 02-03-2011
Chipotle is Mexican fast food. My brother sometimes brings me burritos from there and I have to say, it's definitely my favorite thing to eat EVER! Anyone else enjoy it as much as me?
I love it :D, My sister takes me there and we split a vegiebowl :3!
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Linxiekins

My brother always gets me a barbacoa burrito with pinto beans extra rice and a leeetle bit of cheese. I'm addicted. I'd eat it everyday if I could.

Khorn

I just actually had some tacos, and they were terrible. Fell apart down the middle.

Then again, my chipotle went through a hepatitis incident. I just stay away.

deluxulous

I don't particularly like mexican food. I'll stick to taco bell if I want something south of the border.

Paintcheck

Chipotle is a chain. I live in California. Chipotle is therefore not the last word in tacos.

They are good but they are rather expensive for what you get.

Recreas

That is the only thing I miss in Europe......  the very unhealthy but so tasty food.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Recreas on 08-03-2011
That is the only thing I miss in Europe......  the very unhealthy but so tasty food.

Yeah, would be cool to have some fucking taco shop's over here.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

WOLVERINES!!!

I used to eat there, The only thing I really liked though were their chips it had a kind of sour-salty flavor with it, I really just like the local places rather then the big names.Its like the usual attitude that some people have with pizza places.
Lamp oil

meetdadoom

Chipotle is meh, it was over hyped by people. I'll get a burrito once in a while but ever since the hepitites scare I am just going to stick with taco bell. Not only is taco bell cheap and realible for successful Diaria, it is the shit. A $5 box is like two burritos, a quesidilla, two tacos some curly fries and a nice cold mountain dew. Taco Bell I Salute to you!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]