What if S.T.A.L.K.E.R games were more like SRP?

Started by Knife_cz, 27-09-2012

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 30-09-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 30-09-2012
76) a) (Old SRP) Even if you are not a mercenary, you want a mercenary suit because of how it gives protection while stalker suit does not.
      b) (New SRP) Even if you are not a mercenary, you want a mercenary suit because of how immensely cheap they are and how little they cost.
I'll fix this for you
In current SRP, Mercenary suits (Even Recon) are more protective and cost more than the STALKER Sunrise Suits.
when I started to play SRP Sunrise suits didnt even give any armor
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

77) Occasionally a strong gust of wind comes in from the north and blows over comrade chorei
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Gonztah

Quote from: Tom on 30-09-2012
77) Occasionally a strong gust of wind comes in from the north and blows over comrade chorei
A) No matter where comrade Chorei is, underground, inside. No matter what he'll be knocked over anyway

nKe

Quote from: Gonztah on 30-09-2012
Quote from: Tom on 30-09-2012
A) No matter where comrade Chorei is, underground, inside. No matter what he'll be knocked over anyway
B) And everyone telepathically laughs at him

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Knife_cz

78) Nightvision is completly useless at night.

Tom

Quote from: knife_cz on 02-10-2012
78) Nightvision turns everything obnoxiously green and you go blind from the green, and its completly useless at night.

Fixed
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Quote from: Tom on 02-10-2012
Quote from: knife_cz on 02-10-2012
78) Nightvision turns everything obnoxiously green and you go blind from the green, and its completly useless at night.

Fixed
As I said  COMPLETLY useless.
But anyway, the first time when I bought them (Or found them lying around?) back on cakescript..oh god. I was so disappointed.

Khorn

79) When it gets dark outside, you will go blind, regardless of any light sources.

Standing under a ceiling or inside of a building remedy the temporary blindness.

Ragolution

80) Everyone will tell you "Get out of here STALKER" even if you're supposed to be there or were invited for any reason.

INA7HAN

81) Sometimes you will see someone standing still for hours on end doing nothing. (Money farming)

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Khorn

Quote from: INA7HAN on 03-10-2012
81) Sometimes you will see someone standing still for hours on end doing nothing. (Money farming)
If you decide to kill these people on your own, you may end up in limbo for a few hours.

Locke

82) If you tried to rob a barkeep pre-2009, you would likely find yourself with a 12 inch sausage shoved up your ass.
(This is a shoutout to MRD and Bagelz)

jaik

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 04-10-2012
(This is a shoutout to MRD and Bagelz)

they're dead

rip in peace.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Gonztah

83) Sometimes if you pointed your flashlight in the air you could see strange shadows that resembled stalkers usually in exoskeletons.

Ragolution

84) Monolith will often stare menacingly at you instead of attacking immediately.

jaik

Knife_cz

Aight this thread is really good. Reviving for giving a good chuckle despite its age

jaik

76) a) (Old SRP) Even if you are not a mercenary, you want a mercenary suit because of how it gives protection while stalker suit does not.
      b) (New SRP) Even if you are not a mercenary, you want a mercenary suit because of how immensely cheap they are and how little they cost.
I'll fix this for you
In current SRP, Mercenary suits (Even Recon) are more protective and cost more than the STALKER Sunrise Suits.
when I started to play SRP Sunrise suits didnt even give any armor

when i started to play srp sunrise suits didn't even exist