Uh Oh /this/ Kid, But Not 12 Years Old This Time - Help me reminisce

Started by pilot, 23-01-2017

pilot

Hi,

Surprised to see this forum is still alive, what do you guys even do here anymore? Aren't some of you all in your late 20's/early 30's now? Anyways, I'm not here for long I was thinking about my first RP experience and was a bit pissed that I didn't have any pictures to show for it. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of FalloutRP from 2010-2012. Anything is cool, just trying to remember ye olden days.

CAMaera

Quote from: pilot on 23-01-2017
Hi,

Surprised to see this forum is still alive, what do you guys even do here anymore? Aren't some of you all in your late 20's/early 30's now? Anyways, I'm not here for long I was thinking about my first RP experience and was a bit pissed that I didn't have any pictures to show for it. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of FalloutRP from 2010-2012. Anything is cool, just trying to remember ye olden days.

Never did Fallout RP, but...uh...not much goes down recently outside of Terraria, which has all but been killed by Tshock(the addon we use for the server to basically work) not updating at all. If you want old pics, I'm pretty sure literally everything here is archived, so if you go on a hunt, you'll find it.

Also, everyone has basically been /this/ kid on here at some point. I know I have, a long ass time ago. Happy hunting.

nKe

andrewhatesyou

I have some good pics to remember the times!

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

pilot

Quote from: nKe on 27-01-2017
Oh god its you

I know right? Can't believe this guy acted like a 12 year old when he was 12 years old, pssh.

Knife_cz

Surprised to see this forum is still alive, what do you guys even do here anymore?
Considering suicide.

Syndraell

Quote from: Knife_cz on 09-03-2017
Surprised to see this forum is still alive, what do you guys even do here anymore?
Considering suicide.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.