The corrupt a wish game!

Started by ISPYUDIE, 18-07-2009

Radek

Granted but it's soooo Epic that you turn in to a banana.

I wish for a robot dog.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Assassinator

Granted but it kills you and the explodes.

I wish for epic tanks for Military.

Zero

Granted (Places two toy tanks on the ground) These are your tanks

I wish for epic spaceships for Duty

Radek

Two Spaceships fly in over the zone, but they get engine problems and crashes on duty's base and kills everyone inside.

I wish for a new mili base..
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Dark Angel

Granted **Container full of lego lands with instruction onto how to build a Mili Base**

I wish i had something to wish.

Radek

Granted, you suddely know the perfect wish but now you have already used your wish.

I wish for the new map to come out nowz!

Assassinator

Granted but it's unusable and crashes the server.

I wish for the inventory bug to be fixed.

Radek

Granted but the fix is sooo epic that no computer can run it and people start to crash all the time.

I wish The military would start using the Mili forum thing i have.

klp4

Oh yeah lol i forgot about it. Going to fix it radek.
Don't you woooooorry
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

ISPYUDIE

Granted but most quit military because they are lazy....

Off topic- Im editing it into my other sigbars, d/w. I will put it on because I made it :P

I wish I had epic photo program so I can make more epic posters and forum shit for military!

Dark Angel

Granted you get Alpha version of Microsoft Pain with only Pencil tool availible there.

I wish i had to wish that wish would wish that the previous wish couldn't be wished as the wish before that wish would wish that the wish above it was wished instead of first wish which was wished by someone who wished to start the topic because he wished that i would wish something that people would wish to know the wish and to know the wish corrupt answer which was wished by the witch before she could wish of another wish!

ISPYUDIE

Damn you... hmm...

Granted but I didn't read it all so it ISN'T granted!

I wish I was popular in HGN.... :(

Radek

Granted but you turn in to a frog.

I wish My new computer would come todayz..

klp4

Granted but it exploded the first time you turned it on.

I wish I could get a new camera and a bigger tv today..

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Assassinator

Granted but they explode.

I wish for Alien Infestation to be done!

Dark Angel

It is but it's done in MS pain as a picture

I wish you could wish something what would look like a wish before i would wish this stupid wish which was wished before my previous wish as nobody can wish without answering my wish so i could wish later without anyone wishing to fuck up my wish as the wish i wished is impossible to wish to fuck up as my wishes are wished 1000000 years before anyone els will wish so i can wish more than i usually wish becuase this wish is wished by someone els who was wished by budda and Budda was wished by Allah who was wished by Christ who was wished by human who wished to have a wish.

ISPYUDIE

Granted but I have a time machine, so it gets corrupted no matter when it was wished!

I wish I could get into the gmod tower server (Its full 24/7)

jaik

Granted but it crashes as soon as you join and it becomes full again.

I wish I was Strelok.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dark Angel

Granted but i lock you in NPP

I wish zone would be real! And opend (Now you can corrupt it by saying it's closed >=) and it will still exsist!)

Radek

Granted but Someone wishes the zone away and it dissapers.

I wish the new Mothership Zeta Add on would come out..

Assassinator

Granted but it corrupts your game and your computer explodes killing you. Q_Q

I wish for more Military.

klp4

Granted but then you "accidently" get kicked out of the mili because of a overflow of members.

I wish for Modern warfare 2 to be released tomorrow.

Akira

Granted but it will be like $1337.

I wish Fallout 3 and Oblivion have some really good online roleplay mods, with very good servers which got 10000 slots and a ping like 5. Oh any by the way, I've got both games, so DUH. No "But you don't have it".

Dark Angel

Granted but it's always empty.

I wish that the wish which i wished would be wished by wisher who was wished after my wish without wish getting wish corrupter as it was wished by wishers who were wished to wish alot of wishes and to get corrupter and wished again without any kind of wish.

ISPYUDIE

Granted but because I'm too lazy to read it I just blow up the universe.

I wish les would stop with the stupid/complicated wishes