srp_hgn_sector42

Started by Midgetonic, 30-05-2014

Midgetonic

I was reminiscing the other day and wanted to see this map again. It appears all the links are dead(atleats the ones I see)...does anyone have it or would be willing to send me a working link to dl it? Anyhow ty

jaik

Strangely enough I don't have it anymore, either.

Your best bet would be asking Silver, though you probably won't get it from him without a good reason.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

I have it. However, the map will not work without /all/ of the HGN srp content. You can not replace the props placed by TnB shit, or GGL or whatever wannabe srps were/are out there.

Silver Knight

Quote from: knife_cz on 31-05-2014
I have it. However, the map will not work without /all/ of the HGN srp content. You can not replace the props placed by TnB shit, or GGL or whatever wannabe srps were/are out there.

Yes, all the newer builds of my maps require the full HGN content, a great DRM feature :)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Quote from: Tanako on 01-06-2014

Yes, all the newer builds of my maps require the full HGN content, a great DRM feature :)
Srp when????

Silver Knight

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-06-2014
Quote from: Tanako on 01-06-2014

Srp when????

We are just setting up the server at the moment, then comes sorting out the logistical side.. (admins, faction leaders) and we need to facilitate things such as core forum threads.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period