Post your Zombie Apocolypse Kit

Started by Lucidius, 29-03-2010

Lucidius

Quote from: Zstan on 01-04-2010
Quote from: Lucidius on 31-03-2010
Quote from: Zstan on 31-03-2010
Quote1) Only shit that is accessable to you legally as a citizen.

Law in the apocalypse?

Lololololol

Your an idiot. This is all for before. If  shit went down, what would you have in your house set up and ready to go just for such an occasion.

This isn't a "Your dream set up" bullshit thread, only post shit your going to obtain, maintain and posses legally.

Don't spam this thread. If your not gonna post constructivly or seriously, don't post at all.

What stops us from having a fully automatic AK-47 in our closet?

Nothing, 'keeps' you from having an illegal fire arm, it's just too easy to post;

WELL, I GOT MY AK-47 WITH A GP-30 FOR GOOD MEASURE

THEN I GOT A WELROD FOR IT'S DEPENDABLENESS

AND FOR MY ARMORZ IMMA HAVE DRAGON SKIN BULLSHIT CONDOMS STRETCHED OVER MY ARMS.

I wanted to keep shit reasonable, that's why I said only legal stuff.

Also cocks, if I ever worked out, i'de grab me one of these;

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steven :D

Well, im going to go try and make a kit some time. But i doubt i will be able to find anything good to use since having a firearm, and / or a combat knife/sword/machete all that other crap is illegal here.

Lucidius

Where the fuck do you live? Or is it your age.

Pretty sure youngin's can get permission to handle fire arms, i've known people who have been shooting since 8.

As for 'combat knives", don't need one. You could use a hatchet or a fire axe or something in it's stead.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

Well right off the hand i can grab Two glocks One is my dads issued police pistol (40.cal FTW) and one is a 9mm in my gun locker, along in the gun locker is a shot gun (Not sure what kind) and two .22 cal rifles are in there to, i've got a fuck ton of ammo to(No clue why) anyway off the start i'd have two glocks two .22 rifles and one shot gun load all the ammo into a duffle bag jump in my van and drive down to the training unit my dad teaches at and where they are loaded up on guns basicly i am good for weapons ^_^
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Lucidius

Quote from: Goose on 25-04-2010
basicly i am good for weapons ^_^

You only need guns to survive right?

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

Lol no but im just saying im good for guns food and stuff well you can cross that bridge when you get there but guns would not be the easiest thing to aqquire after everyone and their mother has stocked up on weapons and ammo
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Genesis

I'm not gonna list a bunch of stuff that would be hard as hell to get your hands on
Melee weapons don't need reloading.

1.) A first aid kit (obviously)
2.) A face mask, and a helmet (To prevent biting or clawing on the head or face)
3.) A backpack, containing clothing for the winters and summers
4.) Dual Kuhkri Knives (Shown at bottom, picture shows one) for close range combat
5.) A scimitar (for longer range melee, and because of badassary.)
6.) A pistol with one bullet (To kill myself if I am infected).
7.) My wits.

Kuhrkis:

Scimitar (Had to be badass :3):

Zstan

Genesis, it's going to be pretty hard when the zombies have DR-5 and resist your slashing weapons. You need to have pure good swords to own zombies, dur.

In real life I'm a wizard so I would use fireballs.

Pic related: I hit him with a fireball.

Genesis

Maybe I'm a z0mg-uber badass ninja master penis. You never know...

Bucky

Master ninja penis...what the hell?