Post your desk!

Started by ThY, 16-04-2012

ThY

I'll start; TINYPIC YOU DICK, DON'T DELETE MY PICTURE

This is at one of my two houses, there's a bass speaker and two expensive satellite speakers under the desk. I only use the small ones when next door is in. Spitfire is Kentish Ale, and i'm currently watching a Modestep video.

Overwatch

Mr. Pink

I'm gonna clean all the trash off of mine so it's visible, then I'll take a pic... I doubt people wanna see 40+ empty cans of Mtn. Dew and Coke along with the scattered remains of chili dogs and 32.oz McDonald's cups...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Khorn

Ragolution

Check out my battlestation.

It's a Commodore Amiga C2

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

meetdadoom

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the books next to my case are Dies The Fire, The Stand, The Hunt For Red October, Twenty Thousand LEagues Under the Sea, The Road and The Gunslinger.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Ragolution

I'm still winning.

Bl★ck Star

My battle station bed.

Figures are: Cloud, Ezio, Sawatari Mitsuki from he is my master, 2 Megaman figures, one blue one red, and my MLP figures.

Dat Wind Rider plushie.

I have my laptop currently at my bed, because I am doing working practice and I am only at home during mornings and evenings, and during these times I am mostly sitting in my bed, so I don't have much time to be online and I don't want to be sitting in my living room during the night.

deluxulous

bump for relevance (just moved here today, we're working on completely renovating our basement):

I keep my other retail PC games in the cupboard above the Master Chief helm, along with my operating systems and hardware drivers/manuals etc.

Knife_cz

THAT is a nice desk PistolKid.

Kelse

Yes, that is a Vulpix in the front, the headphones are Turtle Beach HPX2's and my mouse which is close to off screen is the Razer Mamba

the permaban queen.

deluxulous

Quote from: knife_cz on 05-05-2012
THAT is a nice desk PistolKid.
Thanks, I think so too. Even though it's pretty damm old, it's almost never been used, so it's still in good condition. The drawers are complete shit however. A LOT nicer than my old desk though.

Also to get the big ass speakers on the top left and right to work I have to install a sound card in my PC. SOON, GENTLEMEN

Mr. Pink

Finally cleaned it off... A bit... Oh and the ammunition and shit was under the garbage >.>

Silver Knight

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 06-05-2012
Finally cleaned it off... A bit... Oh and the ammunition and shit was under the garbage >.>

Lot's of military stuff. =)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-05-2012

Lot's of military stuff. =)

That's hardly anything compared to my room, I've collected over $7,000 worth of WWI-WWII militaria for the last 12 years, and it's all stashed in a little 10' by 12' room.

gamerhead

Bad quality, came from my phone.

Khorn

Awkward angled collage of my 'entertainment' room. Basically, 10 photos pasted together at angles.

kropfi

Love the fricken Mossberg on the right, lmfao

And the AR-15... And the .45 on the top... lol

SO MANY GUNZZZZ

Welp I guess I'll post my desk, once I clean all the shit off of it.

Caso

Quote from: Khorn on 06-05-2012
Awkward angled collage of my 'entertainment' room. Basically, 10 photos pasted together at angles.

I'm jelly of your desk area, khorn =.=
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

deluxulous

Once I get all of my speakers working, I'm going to find a time where nobody's home, turn it all to 100%, and record it if my phone doesn't break from the loudness

Knife_cz

@Thy
Use CUBEUPLOAD.
The best picture uploader around :D
http://cubeupload.com/

Khorn

May be a bit dead of a thread, but I changed up my desk somewhat.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Khorn on 24-01-2013

Buy a bigger monitor instead of having 3?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steven :D

Quote from: SilverKnight on 24-01-2013
Quote from: Khorn on 24-01-2013

Buy a bigger monitor instead of having 3?
more gpu intensive depending on how wide a resolution the game your playing is & wattage