LOA - Fooor about 3 days.

Started by Overwatch, 10-02-2012

Overwatch

My hard-drives corrupted to shit, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL anymore without a maelstrom of errors.
So, time to format, wipe, repair and see you again soon.

Overwatch

Thanks, And I wish it was malaware or a virus of some sort. But it's from a new, cheap PSU That bled power into the wrong areas, completely screwing my RAM and HDD over to the point that they were corrupting almost 100% everyday till I replaced it with my old PSU, and now I'm trying to wipe everything I can till it's back to factory standards, then running a disk check, defrag, defrag, wiping free space, disk check and then it should be back to normal.

Silver Knight

Quote from: OverPony on 10-02-2012
Thanks, And I wish it was malaware or a virus of some sort. But it's from a new, cheap PSU That bled power into the wrong areas, completely screwing my RAM and HDD over to the point that they were corrupting almost 100% everyday till I replaced it with my old PSU, and now I'm trying to wipe everything I can till it's back to factory standards, then running a disk check, defrag, defrag, wiping free space, disk check and then it should be back to normal.

Never buy cheap hardware, it will always end in heartache :(

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Overwatch

Yeah, it was to make up for my new 6850's whore of a power-draw. It was a 700W Pack, but didn't even have a certificate for 80% Efficiency >_>

whyku

I just got a new PSU, "Diablotek PSDA600 DA Series 600W Power Supply - ATX, 600 Watts, 2x 80mm Fans"
I don't want this happening to me.

Sorry to here about that man, wish there was something I could do.

Overwatch

Mines was an alpine 700W 120mm Fan