Funny Moments in Roleplay

Started by Syndraell, 10-01-2013

Syndraell

Feel free to share a moment or two in roleplay that made you laugh or you though was funny.

for instance:
something that happened a long time ago, between me and a friend.

*James hits head repeatedly on desk*
Friend: "You're doing it wrong!"
*Grabs back of James' head, proceeds to slam on desk repeatedly*
*James falls unconscious*

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

lolKieck

Duty patrol encountering Dug cybering with some other guy. And by patrol I mean whole faction.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

Getting paid for letting one guy to piss on one of my guards as Trader.
A drunky-fight followed after that.

Otto

goose not going in observer in every fight against freedom

Tom

As an admin I've seen some things and some stuff in HGN. . . (Observer mode)

SO this is back in FORP, I was on the server and in TS, when Plunger and Rav join FORP. So SPades says to me "WATCH THEM THEY MIGHT MAKE PEOPLE BUTT HURT" so I was like "Okay I will"

So they are on normal looking characters running around when they run into a female character with a collar. They tried to get her to have sex with them in a private location she was like "No" and then they where like "What if we paid you 3000 caps" and Ravanger did something like "/me holds up big bag and shakes it, it sounds like caps"[spoiler]most of the contents of the bag was rocks[/spoiler] then she was like "Oh yeah for 3000 caps hell yeah" so they take her off to some secluded location on the map and she's like "Okay what do you want to do" "Well are you up for suggestions?" "Of course. . . I'm all ears" and she did a motion with her hand to her ear, and they where like "Thats the idea" *Trollface* So they held her down and fucked her in the ear(s) to death (I don't think they RP'd it ALL out or if they did I was busy watching youtube or browsing the forums) "//lol so do i like nlr?" "Yeah go ahead". Funny thing was ALL the FORP admins where watching them and where SFing spades and shit (I think) and he was like "Tom you're not going to do anything about that?" "No it's fine the female character person was okay with it." "lolwat"

I'll share more funny lolzy shit that will make you lose faith in humanity later when I think of more.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 10-01-2013
fucked her in the ear(s) to death

microscopic dick
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2013

microscopic dick
why are you never on steam

jaik

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-01-2013
Quote from: Jake on 10-01-2013

microscopic dick
why are you never on steam

life, senpai...life.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

SGT-Spartans

blowing up Darkzerxx and escaping duty prison with Wolf
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Tom

So back when Killabreu was still around and back before I got admin, back on Cakescript. . .

He was on Eastwood selling weapons mods, so I got a stupid idea. I went there on Tommy and I was like "Hey eastwood!" "Hey Tommy what can I do for you?" "You're selling weapons mods right?" "Yeah actually, what did you need?" "/me drops crowbar 'Okay I need you to put a sniper scope on this hear crowbat, a grenade launcher, a silencer, extended mags, a longer barrel for long range beatings and T-baggings, I also need that barrel to be bigger for higher caliber beatings, can you also make it swing faster too and make it swing more accurately too?"

He ended up picking up the crowbar and chasing me half way to freedom base with it trying to murder me.

I deserved it.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Syndraell

Quote from: Tom on 11-01-2013
So back when Killabreu was still around and back before I got admin, back on Cakescript. . .

He was on Eastwood selling weapons mods, so I got a stupid idea. I went there on Tommy and I was like "Hey eastwood!" "Hey Tommy what can I do for you?" "You're selling weapons mods right?" "Yeah actually, what did you need?" "/me drops crowbar 'Okay I need you to put a sniper scope on this hear crowbat, a grenade launcher, a silencer, extended mags, a longer barrel for long range beatings and T-baggings, I also need that barrel to be bigger for higher caliber beatings, can you also make it swing faster too and make it swing more accurately too?"

He ended up picking up the crowbar and chasing me half way to freedom base with it trying to murder me.

I deserved it.

I wish i saw this go down.

Redbark

Back on OLD OLD terraria. Back when kami CAME BACK. And when I was OP. I was assaulting kami's base, and she had a machine gun. This is how I remembered it

"Kamimaia fires at the goblin"
"/me runs and fucks behind cover" ... The fuck was not a typo, it was supposed to be "Duck"... I also did it recently.

Ria was advancing on me when he was a husk, I grabbed my now currently lost Musket and yelled out

"Move back! Or else I shit!" I meant to say "Shoot"

Gonztah

Birdwatching on top of a train.

Maxi96203

getting high and "driving" the car in the middle of the freedom base
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Das_Uberman

As an admin on FORP, this was one of my most rewarding moments. I would assume most of us remember Halokiller, or at least have a vague understanding of who he was. So the little bastard had wormed his way into the Brotherhood. He as an initiate, and me as a senior Knight were sparring. He was putting up a stink in LOOC about an initiate being able to beat a knight. Anyways, after the sparring I take him to the command room, put an empty (unbeknownst to him) pistol on the table, and told him.
"Shoot me," I told him, and he tried without hesitation, thereby utterly failing the Brotherhood loyalty test.
The decision was made that he was unfit for service, so I told him to help with repairs on a sentry. While he was working I disabled the targeting restriction on the sentry and quietly left the room as it tore the little shit to shreds with its machine gun. Thy played the part of the sentry.

Tom

Another funny FORP moment.

So back in FO2 Canon Khorn kept running raider related events, well me and Plunger played everything smart most of the time which caused other people in said events to complain about us "Sabotaging the event" One of such events was a note related scavenger hunt in which me and plunger folded up every note we found and stuck it in our pockets which pissed the other participants off especially when we got to a note location first. We got to the end and got some loot (I will go into this story more in depth in another post) and in the second raider related event the event was like. . . "THERE ARE RAIDERS IN A GAVE GUYS!" and so everyone else stupidly charged in shouting "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And they where mowed down. Me and Plunger however lured out the "Raider" NPCs one or two at a time and mowed them down one or two at a time, we cleared the cave got some loot and a MOTHERFUCKING CAR. That's right a. . . MOTHERFUCKING CAR. So when (Surprise surprise) another SV was put into power and SHOCKER they felt the need to change canon, so I was like "FUCK that I'm keeping my car and the reason why he got it I'm just going to modify shit to the appropriate timeline and place" (Which I did everytime a new SV was put into power cause EVERY TIME a new SV came along they always felt like the problem with FORP was the canon and that it needed changing) I did this all the way up until FO2 in California setting.

SO ANYWAY onto the REAL story. . .

So I was cruising along in my car listening to FO type music, when I saw this group of tribals chasing two or three guys down in suits. So I go "I've got to help those guys somehow" So I start driving towards the group, somehow I timed it incorrectly and turbo'd down the middle of the tribals without hitting a single one and ended up running over ALL the guys in suits (I think it was Halokiller and some of his silly friends that I ran over) and I was in TS at the time, apparently the tribals where. . . Sticky, Madcombat, Pepsigod, and some other bloke who all proceeded to laugh hysterically in TS, Pepsigod sounded like fuckin' peewee herman or something when he laughed. So anyway I drive back sometime later and APPARENTLY they thought I was some sort of Demon or God or something and had some sort of religion which taught that the world was shit because demons and gods had a big show down and the cars and trucks and shit where the bodies of said gods and demons. I did the sensible thing and drove away, probably to go horribly run over more people or plot to gas towns full of tards or something like that.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

In FO before it turned to shit on the night of the "firestorm" (which for those of you don't know was a carefully engineered Enclave plot to pit the BOS against Wastelanders and then bombing the every-living shit out of them both while pretending to be allied with both) the event was finishing and it worked out better than anyone in the Enclave could have hoped (ironically because it worked so well it basically killed the server but...not my fault the wasters and some of the BOS were sore losers). The wasters and the BOS basically drowned in each other's blood and it was working well.

...At least until Cutch joined the server and stumbled upon the Enclave observation post. Realizing this could be bad if word got out that the Enclave was orchestrating this shit then the BOS and wasters might unite for revenge. We couldn't have that. So we captured Cutch and dragged him to the base where we had all sorts of top secret Enclave technology. I think Tom was the other Enclave with me which was fortunate because we were both in power armor. Cutch's character, having never seen such technology before, was prone to suggestion so Tom and I convinced him that we were aliens observing humanity rebuild after the Great War and were disappointed with what we were seeing. We told Cutch to spread the word that violence was wrong so when the Enclave showed up in force all the wastelanders would be disarmed and willingly accept their alien overlords.

Tom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 19-01-2013
In FO before it turned to shit on the night of the "firestorm" (which for those of you don't know was a carefully engineered Enclave plot to pit the BOS against Wastelanders and then bombing the every-living shit out of them both while pretending to be allied with both) the event was finishing and it worked out better than anyone in the Enclave could have hoped (ironically because it worked so well it basically killed the server but...not my fault the wasters and some of the BOS were sore losers). The wasters and the BOS basically drowned in each other's blood and it was working well.

...At least until Cutch joined the server and stumbled upon the Enclave observation post. Realizing this could be bad if word got out that the Enclave was orchestrating this shit then the BOS and wasters might unite for revenge. We couldn't have that. So we captured Cutch and dragged him to the base where we had all sorts of top secret Enclave technology. I think Tom was the other Enclave with me which was fortunate because we were both in power armor. Cutch's character, having never seen such technology before, was prone to suggestion so Tom and I convinced him that we were aliens observing humanity rebuild after the Great War and were disappointed with what we were seeing. We told Cutch to spread the word that violence was wrong so when the Enclave showed up in force all the wastelanders would be disarmed and willingly accept their alien overlords.

Man, didn't we plan a lil bit with FRA? Cutch stupidly left someone who was in it for the power in charge while he was gone and gave him HOWITZERs, which turned into him going "lol faggot plep waster if you don't cooperate I'll fuck you up with my howitzers" so cutch was like "yeeeah that was a bad idea" so when we dropped a bunch of mini nukes on the fire base and on hessens head FRA was like "Well, geez guis that's a win to me"

What caused the "firestorm" wasn't really so much our plans or how well we carried them out. It was when plunger and Alex went into the bunker and crossed a certain door, then suddenly rag was like "lol go back you died" "What?" "there was an explosive trap in the door" "well where's the mechanism for the trap" "THERE'S NO WAY TO AVOID IT PLUNGER EXCEPT DEATH" then a long strung out argument happened about how putting an explosive around the door would be visible, how explosives work and what not, it apparently made Anton and Rag so mad they unwhitelisted every BoSer and said they where leaving. So then silver in response to 2 people leaving went "HOLY FUCK 2 PEOPLE LEAVING BOS LEADER ONLY ONE BEING A TA AT THE TIME! BETTER JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND ONLY THEM" so Silver removed plunger and cutch, then disbanded FRA, then told me and paintcheck a whole bunch of stupid shit, then disbanded Enclave not to long after that. "Silver it's a fucking terrible idea to disband FRA there would be no one for wasters" "*shrug*" "Anton and Rag are going to fuck everything up." then when he got rid of Enclave I told him how that was a terrible idea cause that'd remove any threat from the bos and wasters, because *spoiler alert* removing FRA was a terrible idea especially with no replacements not very many people wanted to play and when enclave was taken out that only made matters worse, so we had JUST BoS which lead to Anton creating steeltown and started taking over and protecting other places too, turning Forp into "real estate tycoon fallout edition" for Anton. So after that Anton got admin rago got SA and FORP failed miserably.
Oh boy.

Steven :D

hessan, lol never again rip

deluxulous

RP IS SERIOUS ALL THE TIME FUCK OFF

but no really

any moment in TheAndyShandy's military

any

*driving the brdm around a tiny ass map
*getting surrounded by freedom with kropfi, ready to stand off with them in a firefight (he broadcast "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR") then being saved by a blowout
*skydiving off of the crane in chernobyl

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Syndraell

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

TheAndyShandy

Shock and awe tactics involving Hitman dancing at the front gate during STK fights with Freedom.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.