Choose your own adventure.

Started by Ravanger, 06-11-2009

Ravanger

This is kind of like thoose books and other things but you all pick I will not do a poll but I will give you some options
for you to choose. Which ever option gets the most votes will be done. Hope you pick the right one.Also you could suggest another option and have other people go into it also.Give a perfect reason and I might give you more than one vote.Or a better outcome.

You awake in a bloody mess. Blood all around you and writeing on the wall saying "HELL IS ON EARTH.REPENT.FUCKING REPENT."You are oddly dressed in a preachers garment. You stand up wipeing yourself off somewhat. For some odd reason you are holding the a bible and a cross to. You feel a kind of plastic on your face. You turn to the hallway and..........

A:Go straight down and out of the bloody church.

B: Search the supply room and other little places in the church.

C:Go into the locked up door saying do not enter.

D: Your option.

Lucidius

I don't suggest having a "Your Option section, and a friend of mine used to do this, exept he'de set the scenarios up in Gmod and take pictures of each thin that happend.

It was so awesome.

Also B
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

I like this kind of things i used to do this for my friends in school breaks when we were bored

I dunno why but i feel atracted to the dont open door so

C

KingArthur

Zero

B, Search that church, I might find a sword or somethin

dox

C seems like the best choise  ::)

Sickness

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Mangoman

D) Preach mah gospel. :3

Alex

D) Hide the small boy's corpse.

MaCKaN007

Bl★ck Star

(( go one with story plz, oh and i dont want to be a preacher some send me a terrible link ... " DAS FLEISCH MUSS GEREINIGT WERDEN !"    www.1priest1nun.com))

Goose

D)) Molest the small boy hiding in the corner
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

sebala

o.0

GenX

B ..I might find a gun or something lol
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Ravanger

YUSH THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SAVED

You begin scavengeing around seeing trails of blood lead in and out of the church. You search the dark rooms where visiblity is decent enough to see. You find.

HEAVY DUTY FLASHLIGHT
Seems to be pretty new with new batterys.
Could crack some skulls with this. Or find your way in the dark.

FLARE GUN
A flare gun with 6 flares.
Could help with many things.

Do you now

A) sit on your fat ass and wait.

B) Go check the room now I should be ready.

C) GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CHURCH.

Szenti

B.

With the flare gun I can shoot anything in the eye so I'm safe, and with the flashlight... Uhh... I can... See with it, lol.

deluxulous

A.

Those McDonalds supplies will come in handy to survive the upcoming Christmas Special marathon.

sebala

o.0

Steel

Bl★ck Star

A cuz Iam lazy and iam waiting for this nasty zombies to come and i'll shoot them >:(

Goose

C) lets see the apocolyptic world that has been murdered by machines
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

TheHawk

Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

ISPYUDIE

C) I dunno why, just be nice to get some fresh air.