KillSlim

The Options:

SA-80

L22A2

M4A1

M4A1 + M203

AK-47

P90

There are a selection of pistols and much smaller 'mini versions' of SMG's that I don't particularly like so I didn't mention them.
The common choice would be the SA-80, being British I would have thought so too, but it's a bit boring and I'd like a change for once.

The weapons are bright colours as this country is an annoying carebear when it comes to airsoft and firearms.
'Carebear'? He must be kidding Britain is awesome.
Here is the apocalyptic list of laws merely concerning airsoft: http://www.practicalairsoft.co.uk/uk-law.asp

The weapons are life-sized and metal, they look amazingly detailed apart from the stupid colours. I'm going to use them for skirmishes and target practice.
Need opinions, yours are welcome.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Fluffy

Dang, Britain seems paranoid.

I would say either the P90 or the M4A1 for authenticity.

It really depends on your style of guns. :D

KillSlim

Y'know a man was shot dead once, because he was carrying several chair legs in a black bin liner and they were mistaken for shotguns.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Fluffy

A man was also arrested for parking a white van in front of the White house shortly after Obama became accepted as President, due to the fact he said he had a special delivery for the President. He had a shotgun in the back of his car.

KillSlim

Back on track. Which one shall I get.

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 18-01-2010
Back on track. Which one shall I get.

What make is the L85? Is it STAR?

http://www.starairsoft.com/product.php?categoryid=2&subcategoryid=3

Take your pick.
Just its not very cheap.
Made of metal etc.

KillSlim

Not sure of the make, they're under 30 Pounds and metal as I said. Not 300 Pounds on that website.

Goose

I would get the M4A1+M203 just cause it's pure rape bit if I had a choice I would rather go for Canadian C7 or C9 just cause they are awesome :)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 19-01-2010
Not sure of the make, they're under 30 Pounds and metal as I said. Not 300 Pounds on that website.

£500 :P They are Airsoft tho.

Locke

Steel

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 19-01-2010
Buy a real one :V

What a real L85?
Good luck getting hold of em, only 2 have ever dissapeared from our armory lol.

Tunddruff

Your laws are fucked.

In canada,
if you are under 18 and over 16, the gun must be clear
If you are over 18 the gun can be black or colour so it is not see-threw
<These apply to both>
Must have a orange tip on the end
Any robbery commited with the gun will be held as a fire arm
If the airsoft fires over 500 FPS a license is needed.

Thats it.

Steel

Quote from: Tunddruff on 21-01-2010
Your laws are fucked.

In canada,
if you are under 18 and over 16, the gun must be clear
If you are over 18 the gun can be black or colour so it is not see-threw
<These apply to both>
Must have a orange tip on the end
Any robbery commited with the gun will be held as a fire arm
If the airsoft fires over 500 FPS a license is needed.

Thats it.

Yes but we have illegal immigrants that would take advantage of it, if the laws werent in place, theyd attempt to hold up shops with fake firearms lol.

Im on my way to getting my airsoft license, as im taking it up as a sport, but the max fire we can use airsoft weaposn at is 328 FPS, regardless of a license or not, Bolt action can fire at a maximum of 500 FPS

Lammardude