Where did everyone go?

Started by gamerhead, 12-04-2011

gamerhead

For the past three days I and a few others have been keeping the server alive with a total population of 8 at its highest so I guess the only question is where did everyone go and why?

Khorn

School? Spring break for some too, for someone somewhere.

Recreas

What Khorn said, school has started for me again and it's not being mercifull on homework.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Tom

I personally have computer issues. However, I'm guessing that gear/scraps cannot be obtained due to the lack of a SV, and I'm also unsure if missions/events are happening or not so that may be a factor too.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

School + complete boredom due to wastelanders having noting to do because Silver won't let admins spawn scavengable stuff (or anything at all) making events rather hard to do when a wastelander needs to risk his life and gear for no reward.

Ragolution

Point being, we need a faction that can assign missions.
And a supervisor.
Or a scrap spawning program.

irondeity

I already want to assign missions out of my own caps stock, but yea as Paint put it, with the lack of things for the admins to spawn for mission use, I have been unable to really do much of anything.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Wolfinton

I have been assigning missions, but rarely anyone is online. And I am rather limited to what I can give out as a reward and the monster killing part.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Wolfinton on 13-04-2011
And I am rather limited to what I can give out as a reward and the monster killing part.

As Benny would say

"Ring a ding, baby"

or something. That is the root of the inactivity

Spades_Neil

Yea, I noticed the server has been unusually quiet as well. Finals and all, yea, school is important. So I'm a tad more busy than I'd like to be, as are many of us.

Especially those of us who have been procrastinating all semester. :D

Roy

I play when ever I can
I've been on atleast 30 minutes every day this week

mxh24

I have seen that the server is quite... I do not like quite  :'(. Also, i have seen stalker roleplay get populated... Seems like a transition?

"When in doubt, mumble."

N3gativezero

Quote from: mxh24 on 13-04-2011
I have seen that the server is quite... I do not like quite  :'(. Also, i have seen stalker roleplay get populated... Seems like a transition?

The second major problem (first being nothing to do). HGN doesnt have the playerbase to be split between 4 servers. Until each server eventualy gets its own playerbase we have the HGN population of 40-ish people chopped up between all the servers.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Spades_Neil

Fallout server usually does get a pretty good population so I wouldn't worry. This is just a lull in the action.

Gives people like me time to piss about on the server while no one else is around. :D See what kind of contraptions I can build with the limits the game mode imposes upon me.

Tom

We need active Admins, SA's can spawn Scraps and items now.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Tom on 13-04-2011
We need active Admins, SA's can spawn Scraps and items now.

Oh sweet. :3