Vote for your favorite map

Started by Spades_Neil, 03-07-2011

Spades_Neil

Because I'd like to know so we can put the server on a map that'll get the most population.

If you have technical problems with a map such as crashes or missing textures, that's probably not our fault because they works fine for the rest of us. So if you have any technical issues with a map, don't complain. Ask for help.

EDIT: Dead heat between all three. Interesting.

Poopship

I actually might just leave FRP if it went back to Atomic. Just play Severence or SRP. There is no way I am going back to that piece of shit, also, Jake apparently has problems with Apocalypse so, I think that is out of the question. The map isn't the problem, it's just, I for one, have just torrented Mass Effect 2, and I am also helping Splintersville roleplay get off their feet.

Spades_Neil

GM_Atomic bores the hell out of me too, but its simplicity is what also what gives it appeal. RP_Salvation feels a little smaller, but it's more complex. RP_Apocalypse is my personal favorite because I love the sheer size of it. At the peak of FORP that I was involved in, we had three highly active settlements with what appeared to be constant roleplay--and those who were exploring the wasteland were bound to find something interesting. Yet its size is its downfall also. Some people hate the size.

Thatdudewithface

Rp_Atomic.

Im new btw, "Demontwins97" Invited me if that counts for anything.

jaik

Changed the map to rp_apocalypse.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 09-07-2011
Changed the map to rp_apocalypse.

And RP_Apocalypse takes the lead as favorite map by over double!