Vault 142

Started by Silver Knight, 01-12-2009

Silver Knight

Designed to house up to 40 Vault Dwellers, Vault 142 was unique, the plans were simply laid out that it would be a general vault, and would undergo the development of.....

Data is corrupt...

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Radek

Cool idea. Will get some good rp out of this.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Locke

Ooh.. mysterious.

klp4

Mmh, this will be fun. Time to investigate!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Plunger

All the vaults were social experiments by vault tech. It's rather sinister if you know their true purpose. Meaning something went wrong in all the vaults, on purpose.

Alex

If I'm correct ,and I'm probably not, 101 was supposed to remain indefinately, not to ever be opened.

Plunger

Quote from: Alex on 01-12-2009
If I'm correct ,and I'm probably not, 101 was supposed to remain indefinately, not to ever be opened.
"The purpose of Vault 101 in the Vault Experiment was not only to test the results of indefinite isolation (designed never to reopen), but to also test the role of the Overseer. The second Overseer decided to let a select few of the adults in on the secret to help keep it from the children, and over the years each subsequent generation had more and more residents who knew the truth about the Vault. In addition, the Overseer was able to communicate with, and even visit, the outside world by using the secret tunnel in the Overseer's office[1]. However, for all other intents and purposes, the vault's residents were sealed in: "It is here you were born, it is here you will die." With the escape of the Lone Wanderer, the experiment enters a new phase. "

Quoted from Fallout Vault (Fallout Wiki)

Radek

The vault Dwellers should be the only people that get that pit(or pip cant remember)boy, sence every vault requeirs them to keep functioning. People that dont pick this faction simple shouldent get them.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

Quote from: Radek on 02-12-2009
The vault Dwellers should be the only people that get that pit(or pip cant remember)boy, sence every vault requeirs them to keep functioning. People that dont pick this faction simple shouldent get them.
The Pip-Boy can't be looted from bodies either, since the Pip-Boy is attached to the bodies arm. Meaning if you take it off, your taking an arm with it.

Dark Angel

I guess we need our own map for Fallout RP >:V

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dark Angel on 02-12-2009

I know right... hmmmmmm Ill probably be the poor bastard who has to do the mapping, hostels busy with a "unique" project atm. You guys will have to enjoy the further delays xd

Plunger

Quote from: Silver Knight on 02-12-2009
"unique" project atm.
It's Deadfall.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Plunger on 02-12-2009
Quote from: Silver Knight on 02-12-2009
"unique" project atm.
It's Deadfall.

No, we have barely started our commerical development...

Madcombat

I could try and make a map, but I can only do a vault since I am good at making that sort of thing.
Anyone want that?