United States Army

Started by killdead 660, 09-12-2009

killdead 660

ROBCO INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
    COPYRIGHT  2075-2077 ROBCO INDUSTRIES  
                                -Server 1-
___________________United States Army Recruiting Station Terminal_________________
Logon: Guest
Password: ****
--------------------------
Welcome to the United States of America U.S Army recruiting station!

Welcome citizen to the United States army Recruiting terminal. The United States Army need's YOU to fight for America. The U.S.A  is in a time of hardship and we need your contribution to our great nation immediately so we can return America to the great nation that is was before the nuclear holocaust. Although America is almost totally destroyed it can still be repaired.
   Before we can return America's former glory throughout the world we need to regain control of America's borders. The D.C wastes have to be cleaned of mutant's, Raider's and slaver's. America needs you to fight for it's Glory. America used to be the greatest nation in the world. If you enlist today i promise you that you will fight for a good cause. The U.S Army may be smaller and less organized than it used to be but it is still the best choice. If you possess boundless ideas and creativity and you always think of new ways to organize and strategize, the Army wants to talk. The Army is now recruiting civilians to join the us. This is a unique opportunity to join up, receive exceptional training and find strength you never knew you had You need to be mentally superior and creative, highly trained and physically tough.

Army Application:
---------------------
(Out of Character)

Name:
do you have a mic?
How long have you been roleplaying?

(In Character)

Character name:
Character age:
Weight:
Why do you want to join the Army?
What does the Army fight for?
Backstory:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Celtic

I hate to shoot down your idea, but I believe the US army no longer exists in the Fallout Universe.  What's left of the US army is really the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel.  Both of them being the last remaining links to the US government.  So I don't think this would make much sense in the Fallout Universe.

killdead 660

NO! the army is sort of like the Chinese army faction there are still small groups of them left in fallout 3. And they were present alot in fallout 1 and 2

Alex

I played both fallout 1 and 2 and I don't remember seeing any U.S. soldiers....

Pawx

Quote from: killdead 660 on 09-12-2009
NO! the army is sort of like the Chinese army faction there are still small groups of them left in fallout 3. And they were present alot in fallout 1 and 2

Hate to shoot you down too, But Were doing Fallout 3, Not 1 or 2...

In Fallout 3, I haven't Seen one single American Army Group (Besides the Operation Flashpoint or whatever its called, Which goes a Few Years back.)

So No Go, Sorry.

And Kid, One Faction at a Time, Jezz... I dont think you can handle 5 Factions at once, Pick one and go with it >_>

killdead 660

Well, Kid Everytime i make a faction i have arseholes who come and shootdown my ideas and say POST CLOSED (_(

Steel

Erm... to be honest, you shouldnt come out with outrageous ideas, stop trying to make factions when the server isnt anywhere near up yet. The Enclave and the Brotherhood of steel is comprised of the remainding US army.

Pawx

Quote from: killdead 660 on 09-12-2009
Well, Kid Everytime i make a faction i have arseholes who come and shootdown my ideas and say POST CLOSED (_(

Its cause you Don't WAIT! Patients is the Key, And Ideas should Bloom in your head, growing Stronger. God that was Gay...Im Sorry, But The America Army Went Bye Bye, Instead, most of survivors of the Army Usually Died or Joined The Brotherhood Of Steel.

Steel

This is Two factions you have tried to make now, before anything has even happened, this is why your getting "Shot" Down, because this is just absolutely stupid.

Pawx

Quote from: The Jackal on 09-12-2009
This is now Two factions you have tried to make now, before anything as even happened, this is why your getting "Shot" Down, because this is just absolutely stupid.

A Fucking Men Brother, A Fucking Men..

Alex

What they're trying to say is: You need to think about your ideas a bit more...and also why don't you consult some admins or friend before you go posting away.

And now that I think of it, I did see the Army in like Fallout 1, but they were just dead bodies, so meh. Like he said though, this is in the timeline of Fallout 3.

killdead 660

Celtic

Also if you want to close a post you can just lock it, so there will be no more responses, excluding moderators of course.

Paintcheck

Army got nuked, as did China. 99% of all US army soldiers are dead as are 99% of all the citizens of the world. Shit got heavy, Nukes flew. The only soldiers who survived are

a). With the Enclave
b). With the BoS

Actually that's not even technically correct. The war was 200 years ago so all that's left are the descendants of those people. The Enclave is probably the only organization with a real military tradition that has been carried forward. BoS is mostly remnants of far flung research instiutions, they have some military backing but are mostly army scientists and the like, not the descendants of full on soldiers.

I guess it is possible some soldiers and their families got into the vaults, but by the time the server takes place the vault dwellers, with no need for an army, would not have the knowledge to recreate it.

SO basically, put more thought into how your factions work. You keep coming up with the first idea that pops into your head without giving thought to any of the FO backstory.

Also people are skeptical to accept your factions because you are a relative newcomer to the server with no leadership experience. I would join an established faction first and make a name for yourself. Then people will be less hostile.

killdead 660

sam-bo-di yaaaa!

Silver Knight

The most you will see is some dead bodies of the US Army lieing around...

Locking thread.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period