Traders and Carvaners

Started by Ravanger, 01-12-2009

Ravanger

I am not sure if you would consider these Wastelanders but I think we should add this faction.

Madcombat

Yeah, these guys are important, we need this faction on the server.

bloodsuckern

i would wanna be one of those caravanguys from the game :3 im good at sellin stuff

Chaos

Yeah but you might have to remind me that I'm playing FRP and not FO3. I always kill traders on FO3.

Leaf Runner

This is actually a pretty good idea. After all, loners and wastelanders need to get all their equipment and supplies from somewhere.

We could also make moving caravans if we got someone to code it. Chances are, if we making moving caravans out of props, one minor error could result in every person in 50 meters diameter getting propkilled.

Rhyom Guther

"Wonderful, a new customer. I have this new toilet in stock, would you like to buy it even though you can't even fucking use it in this worthless wasteland but I'm going to take your money anyways?"

Who would want that?
Only Five Caravaners at max going a specific route, all selling a different type of items... Junk, Weapons, Ammo, Grenades, Medication. Or somthing of that sort.

Fluffy

Quote from: Rhyom Guther on 04-01-2010
"Wonderful, a new customer. I have this new toilet in stock, would you like to buy it even though you can't even fucking use it in this worthless wasteland but I'm going to take your money anyways?"

Who would want that?
Only Five Caravaners at max going a specific route, all selling a different type of items... Junk, Weapons, Ammo, Grenades, Medication. Or somthing of that sort.

Hey, That toilet is worth something.

About 10 caps.

And it can be used in the Rock-It-Launcher, Whats more valuable than seeing humiliating defeat at the hands of a man with a toilet?

Zombiehunta

Possibly the junk can be used for a make-shift weapon system, but I doubt it, although it would add worth to junk.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

commanthe2

But there should be 5 groups of traders that sell items that no other trader can. Weapons, Armor, Junk, First-aid stuff, and ammo. Where once you join the traders you can slowly choose the path of items you want to sell.

Steel

Quote from: commanthe2 on 20-01-2010
But there should be 5 groups of traders that sell items that no other trader can. Weapons, Armor, Junk, First-aid stuff, and ammo. Where once you join the traders you can slowly choose the path of items you want to sell.

The issue you have there tho is, all the profit for traders will be in armor and weapons, so what path do you think all traders will choose?

Celtic

Quote from: The Jackal on 21-01-2010

The issue you have there tho is, all the profit for traders will be in armor and weapons, so what path do you think all traders will choose?

If some people are willing to be barkeeps in SRP, some will be willing to pick other paths in Fallout also.

Steel

Quote from: Celtic on 21-01-2010
Quote from: The Jackal on 21-01-2010

If some people are willing to be barkeeps in SRP, some will be willing to pick other paths in Fallout also.

The majority of players that get barkeep are like "For fuck sake".
They dont get the choice in SRP.

Eet Eet

I guess the best way to "make" wastelanders is to assign new players without flags into Wastelanders. That sounds reasonable.
To this day and beyond no one still knows "Who let the dogs out!"

Locke

No... because then the new player who nothing is known about turns out to be a total minge and detonates the server with a mini nuke.

Dark Angel

^ Said right thing!

Damn i want to shoot the Nuke Launcher.

Assassinator

The Fat Man, lol. They changed the Japanese version.

lolKieck

They changed it 'cause the Hiroshima or Nagasaki bomb was named Fat Daddy, and it insulted Japanese people.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dark Angel

It's actually was called Fat Man and Little Boy.

Yes i've Nuke Launcer instead of Fat Man in my FO3

Assassinator

Couldn't come out in India 'cause of the Brahmin.