Timezone:

Kicks on record:

Bans on record:

Do you have tooltrust (Y/N):

[center][size=3][b][color=brown]In-Character Information [/color][/b][/size]
[/center][size=3]Full Name:

Desired specialization:

Biography (IE Backstory):

[/size][center][size=3][b][color=brown]Out of Character Information [/color][/b][/size]
[/center]
[size=3]
Steam name:

Steam ID:

Amount of time spent at HGN:

Timezone:

Kicks on record:

Bans on record:

Do you have tooltrust (Y/N):
[/size]

marked-one

In-Character Information

Full Name: Ryan Olsson

Desired specialization: Attire

Biography (IE Backstory):
Ryan was born in a small but thriving farming community north of the Capital Wasteland. He spent the most of his childhood helping his parents maintain the crops. He first began to develope trade skills  when he and his father would join the local caravans to take their produce of the season to local towns and markets in the outlying areas. For four years his family had been unable to grow enough crops to feed both themselves and make a profit. By the Age of 17 Ryan was forced to go down and work in the local market as a guard for a trader to help support his family. Shortly after beginning work for the Trader Ryan became an orphan when both his  parents were both struck with a severe illness that eventaully killed them ( Most likely Typhoid). The trader took him in as if he was his own son, taking care of him and providing for his daily needs. The Trader also taught him everything he knew about the tricks of the trade and Ryan soon began excelling at his new found career. Now, the Trader has passed away and Ryan has travelled south hoping to find work where he can use his skills to his advantage.

Out of Character Information
This is my first time trying the HGN Fallout RP server. I've ussually stuck to SRP until that filled up with trolls. I was a trader on their so I have expierence in this field.

Steam name:
Farmer John ツ☣</3
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:7064083

Amount of time spent at HGN: I've been playing on and off since 2009.

Timezone:Eastern Coast US

Kicks on record:None

Bans on record:None that I can remember.

Do you have tooltrust (Y/N):I used to before I went inactive for around 7months and when I came back I didn't bother to get it again.

Archangel94

In-Character Information Full Name: Roger Walterson
Desired specialization: Weapons
Biography (IE Backstory): He was born in a small village close to Step Jaw Valley. His parets had set up a store there where they sold everything the villagers needed. From the age of 7 he started help his parents with the store, Later on in the age of 16 he started to walk into the wastes to gather what ever he could find he quickly found out what to bring back with him and what to leave. When he was 19 he decided to leave the store and start wandering for himself, When we has 23 he decided to settle down in a small town and start a small business for himself, and there he started selling weapons and clothing, after a few years of great income when he was travling with his caravan because he decided to move to another town, so he brought with him everything, after few day of wandering they were attacked by a band of raiders atleast 5 or 6, out gunned 3 to 6 Both of Rogers guards was killed. Roger got shot in the arm by one of the raiders, when finally the shooting stopped one of the raiders walked up to him, he demanded to get the keys to the boxes and if he gave them to him he would let him live, Roger did not have much choice so he gave him the keys, When they were done looting everything they left, and Roger stood up and started wandering alone and shot in the arm. He finally after days of walking reach a town named Blue Rock Estate where he used his last caps for threating his gun wound.

Out of Character Information Steam name: |HGN| Archangel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2208059 37:18 183 0 active
Amount of time spent at HGN: 11 months
Timezone: GMT +1
Kicks on record: I dont think so.
Bans on record: No
Do you have tooltrust (Y/N): Yes i do.