Soo... Who leads these?

Started by Locke, 30-11-2009

Locke

Because I want dibs on the BoS Outcasts.

Tunddruff

Sorry, Only people with 2067 posts can apply.

Cobra

Locke I thought you said you were gonna lead BoS? :-|.

Paintcheck

I want to get in on this too.

EDIT: Or get in on the Enclave, whichever will have me.

Sickness

I want to get in on Enclave if possible.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Silver Knight

You all want everything, but you guys are Stalker admins ;)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

er silver, about that. Is there a way you can apply for fallout admin, or fallout admin leaders?
Or is it just going to be picked randomly

Silver Knight

Nothings going to happen until a few days into the server has been up.

Radek

Every current stalker admin/Leader will want one of these factions. I for one want the Outcats or Borther hood of steel.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Tunddruff

I like turtles.

Anyway. Back when this was in the beta i was in Talon, was pritty cool. Ill try and get on when RO is up, and I have some more admins for it.

Not me, I just wana wander the Wasteland, maybe rape a few people, eat some ants. Ya'know the usual stuff

Silver Knight

Tundruff, we still need Playermodels for Talon, it's time for you to go learn :P

Paintcheck

I don't want to lead a faction. Just be a high ranker in it.

Nines

Quote from: Silver Knight on 01-12-2009

On that topic, whose to say we can't be Stalker AND Fallout admins eh? Better us than some loser admins that we've never seen before come admin it, like what happened with the first HL2 attempt here, or the first Fallout attempt for that matter.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Nines on 01-12-2009

On that topic, whose to say we can't be Stalker AND Fallout admins eh? Better us than some loser admins that we've never seen before come admin it, like what happened with the first HL2 attempt here, or the first Fallout attempt for that matter.

Admins cannot admin two servers at once, it's the way things are and we need admins on both servers. Ill probably add some exceptions for a few people though. We shall see.

Plunger

Quote from: Silver Knight on 02-12-2009
Quote from: Nines on 01-12-2009

Admins cannot admin two servers at once, it's the way things are and we need admins on both servers. Ill probably add some exceptions for a few people though. We shall see.
Bring some high ranking Superviors in to make sure the Fallout ones know what to do.

Nines

Exactly Plunger, unless SK plans to bring in some new trash for SVs, but I hope not, Supervisors should have power on Fallout as well, because their not always needed on STALKER, their job is to regulate the admins specific to stalker and the admins specific to Fallout, it really doesn't take so much dedication that we must stay at stalker when were needed to make this successful.

Lucidius

So now that all the power hungry kiddies have posted, It's plain and simple what's going to happen if you children all had your way.

STALKER RP faction leaders would apply for high rank/Faction Leader in Fallout RP

STALKER RP is left with no Faction Leaders and less players, faction leaders will be pulled out of the air and shitty times will be had.

You kids should really be satisfied with what you have. Greed isn't always a cool thing.

Anyways, my 2 cents, get the faction leaders who arn't super active, try them out on the fallout server. It'de probably make them active for a while, enough time to get a new one anyways.

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Romolski

I would seem there is a clash of interests here..

What is stated is that the administrators for Stalker would already have enough on their plate without having to deal with Fallout, though others would reason differently.

I'd simply take into consideration the general "busy" hours that players usually participate on the Stalker RP and see if those conflict with the ones on Fallout RP. IF they do, then there is going to be a problem, as an administrator cannot be in to places at once.

A solution would be to:

A) Work out rotation schedules for the admin staff so they may be active on both servers.
B) Work out rotation schedules for the server itself, and cycle between Fallout RP and Stalker RP.
C) Utilize supervisors to check new admins on the "odd" server.

Steel

Theres one problem... Admins arent work horses, they enjoy playing aswell

Silver Knight

Quote from: The Jackal on 04-12-2009
Theres one problem... Admins arent work horses, they enjoy playing aswell

You also have to take into account that Admins also have lives, and that they cannot always be around for their "rotation" as Romolski put it.

We have about 18 admins in HGN, about 8 of those are active, maybe i need to kick some asses.

Bl★ck Star

I wants Slaver Guild

kthxbai ^^

Paintcheck

Quote from: Lucidius on 03-12-2009
So now that all the power hungry kiddies have posted, It's plain and simple what's going to happen if you children all had your way.

STALKER RP faction leaders would apply for high rank/Faction Leader in Fallout RP

Last time I checked most of the Fallout application people didn't head a S.T.A.L.K.E.R faction. Most of them are players who have been around for a while but have not had the opportunity to lead anything in S.T.A.L.K.E.R and want to give it a try. We (I use "we" because I am applying to lead the Enclave) are not "power hungry kiddies". Several of the candidates have been on HGN longer than YOU Mr. HighandMighty. Is it really a surprise they would want to try leading something?

Steel

I agree with paintcheck here, as far as im concerned, theres no one who owns a stalker faction that has applied.

Dragon

Paintcheck is right, there are people in the community who have been here for a short while who want to try out a position in leadership thus they seek the oppertunity to do so.
They found their oppertunity, and now they are making an attempt to forfill their wish.

Lucidius, I really don't think you can call these people Power Hungry in the first place, as it's a form of flamebaiting if you think about it.

I hope I get to lead the Deathclaw group if it is accepted, just to try at leadership myself.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Silver Knight

Quote from: Headcrabs on 05-12-2009
 Paintcheck is right, there are people in the community who have been here for a short while who want to try out a position in leadership thus they seek the oppertunity to do so.
They found their oppertunity, and now they are making an attempt to forfill their wish.

Lucidius, I really don't think you can call these people Power Hungry in the first place, as it's a form of flamebaiting if you think about it.

I hope I get to lead the Deathclaw group if it is accepted, just to try at leadership myself.

Deathclaws will be like Bloodsuckers, they arn't a faction, and you will have to donate to use it.