Soo... Who leads these?

Started by Locke, 30-11-2009

Dragon

Quote from: Silver Knight on 05-12-2009

Deathclaws will be like Bloodsuckers, they arn't a faction, and you will have to donate to use it.

Will they not need something or someone to keep them organized?
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Lucidius

Quote from: Silver Knight on 01-12-2009
You all want everything, but you guys are Stalker admins ;)

This says I can say that.

Also, If you have a keyboard that's been with you for a long time, and you get a new keyboard that is better in every way, then why keep the old one.

Point: Length of time you have something has no relation on koala-tea
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Paintcheck

Quote from: Lucidius on 05-12-2009
Quote from: Silver Knight on 01-12-2009
You all want everything, but you guys are Stalker admins ;)

This says I can say that.

Also, If you have a keyboard that's been with you for a long time, and you get a new keyboard that is better in every way, then why keep the old one.

Point: Length of time you have something has no relation on koala-tea

Look who actually has applied. There's like 2 STALKER admins who have applied so far and neither them own a faction in STALKER. And they are qualified in other ways. I honestly can't figure out where you're holierthanthou attitude comes from Lucidius. Who would you rather have leading the factions, unknown people who joined the server like last week?

Lucidius

Quote from: Paintcheck on 05-12-2009
Who would you rather have leading the factions, unknown people who joined the server like last week?

Don't think HGN is ready for a second server period.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steel

It works like a company, expand or die, and since Fallout has been announced, theres high anticipation between HGNers that i talk to.
It just means getting us more known, the more good quality RP servers we have, the more people its going to attract.

Lucidius

Yeah you gotta expand, I know that. FO and STALKER are too much alike in terms of the possible RP I find, and it's going to draw people away or towards, the servers are going to be unbalanced in some way.

Romolski, your idea would be great if the server was the admins only obligation.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Romolski

Quote from: Lucidius on 05-12-2009
Romolski, your idea would be great if the server was the admins only obligation.

...which truly limits our choices. The only logical desicions are server rotations for the roleplay or getting new admins, and I'm quite sure not too many people want to share elbow-space for roleplay.

The end desicion is made by the top, but there really isn't alot of wiggle room for this problem.

And F.Y.I., I have no intentions of becoming an administrator, due to the situations in my own life.

Lucidius

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

You posted the HGN position apps?

I don't see the point you're trying to make here. I don't like your attitude Lucidius, if you don't "approve" of Fallout RP then you don't need to play it. The community has already voted on it, and the leader has taken a lot of time to organize it.

SVs from SRP need to be able to manage the FO server to a degree, because if we get new or inexperienced admins for the new server, we're going to have problems. Without discipline they will abuse ( I've seen this in lack of leadership ) and they will not do their job.

And on another note: "power hungry kiddies". Since when is it powerhungry to want to lead a faction when no one else leads it, and we have another server coming. It is a great aspiration and if you are qualified people shouldn't hesitate. Maybe it's because you're misunderstanding something, but you just sound like an asshole.

Steel

My words to lucidius are:
Take a look at the people that have applied. NONE of them own a faction in SRP

Paintcheck

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 07-12-2009
...but you just sound like an asshole.

Quoted for truth. No one cares if you like FO3RP or not but don't put others down because you don't like it.

Lucidius

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-12-2009
Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 07-12-2009
...but you just sound like an asshole.

Quoted for truth.

Agreed, doubly.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Sickness

I still call dips on Enclave I got some great stuff planned for it >.>
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

KingArthur

Enclaves going to have 4 sector commanders ;p

Zombiehunta

I have plenty of things planned for Enclave, if I ever finish my application. First of all, passive RP is easy to set up with it. Second of all, I'm going to try to relate it more to Fallout 2 than 3, since the Enclave haven't really changed to the "no ranks" thing. I just find Fallout 2's ranks and companies better. (ECC, Verti-Assualt Squad) Or I might just make a hybrid of the two. This is, of course, if I finish my application and am selected to be one of the leaders.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Steel

Passive RP is primarily going to be the best and the highlight for the Outcasts to be honest.
The whole tech, and trying to avoid fighting, our numbers wont be great.

Paintcheck

Quote from: The Jackal on 31-12-2009
Passive RP is primarily going to be the best and the highlight for the Outcasts to be honest.

You'd think that but watch, everyone will join the Outcasts and no one will be a Wastelander. Sort of like how the military outnumbers everyone else in STALKER combined.

Zombiehunta

Actually, the Enclave have scientists.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Assassinator

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-12-2009

You'd think that but watch, everyone will join the Outcasts and no one will be a Wastelander. Sort of like how the military outnumbers everyone else in STALKER combined.

That many wouldn't be allowed, since it's supposed to be a small faction.

Military is designed to have a lot of people ICly.

Steel

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-12-2009

No... your wrong there... the highlights going to be the BoS, thats a fact. And correct me if im wrong, but the majority of people that want factions have applied for enclave.

Celtic

Quote from: The Jackal on 02-01-2010
No... your wrong there... the highlights going to be the BoS, thats a fact. And correct me if im wrong, but the majority of people that want factions have applied for enclave.

Have to agree with Jackal there, I figure most people will want to go BoS or Enclave.  I've played alot of Fallout 3 and I have to admit finding an Outcast Soldier was pretty rare.  Most people will probably go with the more well known factions.

Zombiehunta

I'm still confused with the Enclave in 2260. They didn't re-emerge yet, they had no real leadership, how will they be done correctly? Just be remenants wandering that area, waiting to re-form?

Steel

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 02-01-2010
I'm still confused with the Enclave in 2260. They didn't re-emerge yet, they had no real leadership, how will they be done correctly? Just be remenants wandering that area, waiting to re-form?

Canon is all wonderful and stuff... but having played all fallouts, i agree with some of the things you say, but there has to be a lil slack in all of it.

Zombiehunta

I don't like the idea of having the President up and running yet, though. I'd prefer remenants over that. It would be sort of fun, not really being completely orderly with complications, RPing looking for more Enclave, trying to make a small Enclave army division get back on their feet. That could fit into canon and be very fun to play. Also, I still believe there should be scientists in the Enclave for semi-passive RP.

Steel

I agree with the scientists bit, but what im saying is, we need to be a lil slack on it. People get aggravated with heavy canon following, altho its the right thing.