So what do we do about habitual admin power abuse?

Started by Spades_Neil, 02-04-2011

Spades_Neil

Because I can name *at least* one person who abuses the living hell out of their power that constantly seeks me out in the server to cause me trouble.

I'm not posting the name here, but I'll happily send it to a top administrator if so desired.

As for the rest of you, do NOT post names yourself either. (Exile wants names.) If you have complaints/stories about abusive admins who haven't lost their job yet, post them I guess.

jaik

I'm sure you mean Cutch here, he was removed from the admin team.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Just list the name here who you are talking about, We even have a admin complaint forum too.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Last.Exile on 02-04-2011
Just list the name here who you are talking about, We even have a admin complaint forum too.

k, Blake is actually my biggest problem. I've never had problems with Cutch. It's Blake who constantly causes me problems.

He's a raider in power armor, owns a plasma rifle, and an alien pistol--and I've seen him use noclip and physgun on his buddies to get into my warehouse in an effort to rob me because I'm an arms dealer. I'd like to see these Bluegrass Bandits among the list of peoples' factions busted up.

I'm refusing to RP with him or any Bluegrass until action is taken. I don't care anymore if I get banned for RP avoid. I'll just leave the server. I had plenty of fun here until recently. It's his fault I've lost all my stuff, too. All those items you know I want refunded? Blame his mingebag Bluegrass lackies.

Everyone else got gear return except me. I remember specifically seeing Blake pick me up and drag me 30 feet away from my body when I went to go retrieve my stuff last night too. Twice, mind you. Then he did something to my body with the toolgun. I think he deleted it to piss me off.

"Oh I hid your body" he said. Really? Because I saw my body decompose. And a suitcase is usually left behind. Well all I know is the toolgun made it solid for a split second, then it disappeared, and I had none of my items.

Oh, and today he finds me at random and robs me again on my BoS character Spades Neil. Prior to your post of voiding everything, we were RPing out the survival of some BoS members. Long story short, where I was, it was not exactly a frequently traveled path. Could be blind luck (No, Jake watched him), but he found me, used that plasma rifle against me again, and so on.

Like I said I'm just logging out from now on if he tries to RP with me. I really don't care anymore. This isn't important to me. It isn't important to much of any of us. If I get banned, I could care less. I'll go back to my text-based roleplay on my chat rooms.

EDIT: By the way, I've seen Blake get his power armor deleted on our old desert map. Then I was with him when he "found" it in the middle of the wastes on this new map. Gee, Exile, you didn't put a set of power armor out there for us to scavenge, did you? Any other shiny goods like alien tech? Plasma guns? /sarcasm No, really, I know better. I trust you'll do what is needed.

jaik

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 02-04-2011
Oh, and today he finds me at random and robs me again on my BoS character Spades Neil. Prior to your post of voiding everything, we were RPing out the survival of some BoS members. Long story short, where I was, it was not exactly a frequently traveled path. Could be blind luck, but he found me, used that plasma rifle against me again, and so on.

It wasn't blind luck.
I was observing your fight with the wastelander, after you began to drag him to safety, Blake appears out of nowhere.
He joined a second or two ago, how could he find you so quickly?
I /PMed you many times stating this fact, Spades.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 02-04-2011
Oh, and today he finds me at random and robs me again on my BoS character Spades Neil. Prior to your post of voiding everything, we were RPing out the survival of some BoS members. Long story short, where I was, it was not exactly a frequently traveled path. Could be blind luck, but he found me, used that plasma rifle against me again, and so on.

It wasn't blind luck.
I was observing your fight with the wastelander, after you began to drag him to safety, Blake appears out of nowhere.
He joined a second or two ago, how could he find you so quickly?
I /PMed you many times stating this fact, Spades.

I actually didn't know you were observing the whole thing. I do remember you PMing me going, "You're fucked. You're fucked." Etc. I didn't understand until I saw Blake.

lolKieck

Just for your information guys, Blake was an SA on the SRP server 2 years ago, which he lost, after that becoming a BA, then a TA, then completely having the admin status removed off the SRP server. Blake is Blake, I'm sure he'd spawn some items for himself. Like that one time he was an experienced bandit (2 years ago, with Snurf Snurf [CAKE]) with an FN2000. Totally no evidence, but believe it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Spades_Neil

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-04-2011
Just for your information guys, Blake was an SA on the SRP server 2 years ago, which he lost, after that becoming a BA, then a TA, then completely having the admin status removed off the SRP server.

Now that I've been complaining, this is what I've been hearing. Though frankly I think power armor, laser pistol, and plasma rifle is plenty of evidence. He's not supposed to be able to pull those out of his ass.

Plunger

Just for your information guys, Blake was an SA on the SRP server 2 years ago, which he lost, after that becoming a BA, then a TA, then completely having the admin status removed off the SRP server. Blake is Blake, I'm sure he'd spawn some items for himself. Like that one time he was an experienced bandit (2 years ago, with Snurf Snurf [CAKE]) with an FN2000. Totally no evidence, but believe it.
That's the thing though, no one realizes we can't spawn items anymore at all, there isn't some rule we have to follow, the actual command itself is now SV+ only.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Plunger on 02-04-2011
That's the thing though, no one realizes we can't spawn items anymore at all, there isn't some rule we have to follow, the actual command itself is now SV+ only.

That's what I thought until I saw Blake pick up this suit of power armor. Not to mention the other abuses witnessed. Hell, if you're unable to take my word for it (being still quite new) ask other people, I say. Jake is a witness--and he's a trial operator.

lolKieck

I've noticed now that only SV's can spawn items, but surely his Power Armor/Plasma Rifle/Alien Blaster is before that.
I don't see why Silver would remove that command, he should just CONTROL the admins and see who's fit or unfit.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Paintcheck

That's what I thought until I saw Blake pick up this suit of power armor. Not to mention the other abuses witnessed. Hell, if you're unable to take my word for it (being still quite new) ask other people, I say. Jake is a witness--and he's a trial operator.

Silver spawned the power armor he had a few weeks ago. I don't know where the plasma rifle came from. But he cannot spawn the items himself.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-04-2011
Silver spawned the power armor he had a few weeks ago. I don't know where the plasma rifle came from. But he cannot spawn the items himself.

He does have the ability to give/take T-menu access, I know this for a fact. I know little about the T-menu aside from the fact that I can cash out items with it, but I know he has T-menu access. Why? He's given me T-menu once in the past (only once, and for all of 2 minutes) just so I could get rid of my screwed up cluttered inventory.

EDIT: I've heard rumors that there is a way to duplicate items. I don't know how to do it myself (because I admit, I'd probably have abused it at least once by now IF I DID), but if such a bug exists that could be how he's getting the caps for the T-menu. Alternatively, he does rob people. Could be caps from that.

Paintcheck

T flags don't give you armor and weapons. In the T menu you only have ammo and food mostly.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-04-2011
T flags don't give you armor and weapons. In the T menu you only have ammo and food mostly.

Then I stand corrected--and I don't know where the heck he gets these things. I do know his power armor has been deleted and "found" twice however. First deletion of his armor I witnessed personally. I also witnessed the second time he "found" the armor. There's apparently another discovery/delete between these that I haven't seen.

RanmaChan

Actually T flags give you everything from power armor to alien blasters.  You just have to have the caps for it.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

gamerhead

Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-04-2011
Actually T flags give you everything from power armor to alien blasters.  You just have to have the caps for it.

Ranma you know this how? Aren't you just a TO?

Khorn

I'm trying to get people who have traders flags to remove them.

I don't know why some of you have the full sets...

Or any sets at all. As far as I know, no one should have any yet, except maybe silver.

gamerhead

Quote from: Khorn on 02-04-2011
I'm trying to get people who have traders flags to remove them.

I don't know why some of you have the full sets...

Or any sets at all. As far as I know, no one should have any yet, except maybe silver.

Agreed 100 and 10%

Aren't you making a trader faction?

Khorn

I'm making the forum, just maintaining it.

gamerhead

That would be the best minor faction ever because everyone always runs out of ammo(people that don't ammo glitch) and shit like that.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: gamerhead on 02-04-2011
That would be the best minor faction ever because everyone always runs out of ammo(people that don't ammo glitch) and shit like that.

I already run Kira's Karbines, which has been a highly highly successful trade faction--though for a long while it's only been myself and a mercenary, who got killed.

I'm likely going to expand Kira's Karbines in due time for additional mercenaries and more traders.

Wolfinton

Or you could just go and trade with the person who cans supplies from the BoS...
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Ragolution

Quote from: gamerhead on 02-04-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-04-2011

Ranma you know this how? Aren't you just a TO?

There's a thread that explains all of the flags and lists them.
You need to not throw around vague accusatory statements.
Additionally, you're wrong, Arthy, T gives access to the trader menu.
Zz gives access to food/water
Q gives access to power armor
q Gives access to Brotherhood of Steel items
I don't know the rest off the top of my head.

Edit: You should totally make a trading cartel.

Quote from: Wolfinton on 03-04-2011
Or you could just go and trade with the person who cans supplies from the BoS...

Funny story; We don't get our supplies from anyone. We steal, find and extort everything we have.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-04-2011
There's a thread that explains all of the flags and lists them.
You need to not throw around vague accusatory statements.
Additionally, you're wrong, Arthy, T gives access to the trader menu.
Zz gives access to food/water
Q gives access to power armor
q Gives access to Brotherhood of Steel items
I don't know the rest off the top of my head.

Q-flag I recognize.