lol flames
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

jaik

Quote from: Zithra on 12-07-2011
FUCK OFF ENCLAVE AND INSTITUTE

Or people will begin to ragequit because you guys insist on people being scared. An occasional appearence is okay, but when theres something to run and hide from pretty much every hour, it just stop becoming what it is, and it's just hide from the big bad overpowered armored people.

The only relevant Enclave appearance happened yesterday when we confiscated Frozenfire's power armor. It would be nice if you could remind me of other encounters where Enclave has attacked someone.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Duranblackraven

Or people will begin to ragequit because you guys insist on people being scared. An occasional appearence is okay, but when theres something to run and hide from pretty much every hour, it just stop becoming what it is, and it's just hide from the big bad overpowered armored people.

I dislike these kind of people...

Wolfinton

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 13-07-2011

I dislike these kind of people...

These are the kind of people that dislike Fear RP, so we all do.

We NEED a fear RP enducing faction in this roleplay. Monolith and the Military do that job in STALKER and the Enclave does that in Fallout.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

mxh24

You dook mah PA  :'(

I guess I have to live off the 1051 caps I have...
Well, that is if r3boot was lieing about Jake telling him the servers going down for curassia... (I don't believe r3boot so I dunno)

"When in doubt, mumble."

Paintcheck

Quote from: mxh24 on 13-07-2011

Well, that is if r3boot was lieing about Jake telling him the servers going down for curassia... (I don't believe r3boot so I dunno)

That is a rumor at this point.

And I agree with Duran. This is a post apocalyptic wasteland, not kindergarten. If you can't stand the fact that you are not the baddest ass on the server then play Nv or Fo3 where you are. Or stay out of the Enclave's way. The wasteland is supposed to be harsh. Deal with it.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 13-07-2011
Quote from: mxh24 on 13-07-2011

And I agree with Duran. This is a post apocalyptic wasteland, not kindergarten. If you can't stand the fact that you are not the baddest ass on the server then play Nv or Fo3 where you are. Or stay out of the Enclave's way. The wasteland is supposed to be harsh. Deal with it.

R3Boot? >_> He's being an asshole. Ya'll got troll'd.

And provided I used to bitch about the Enclave just like you guys. Jake has cooled his jets on it. I don't see Enclave around terribly much--and when they are they're not going after any poor soul who happens to come into their line of sight--unless that line of sight also happens to be their line of fire.

Point is, as far as I've seen (unless shit went down while I was gone for two days) Enclave doesn't log in, or Jake doesn't use Enclave, unless they have something worth doing. I don't mind that.

Paintcheck

Actually Jake told me the same thing, Spades. Crussaria may indeed kill Fo. But I'd wait for EXILE to confirm/deny.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 13-07-2011
Actually Jake told me the same thing, Spades. Crussaria may indeed kill Fo. But I'd wait for EXILE to confirm/deny.

Well yea, he told me this too long before a certain someone (no one here in this thread) blabbed about it without our consent. Not you obviously.

It's unofficial. Just like the character wipe, this is unofficial. I don't want people to flip the fuck out and be like, "Well what's the point?" and leave like they did with the character wipe crap. Because then Fallout RP will die.

Until then, it's just a rumor far as I care. Exile has made no official statements that he's taking the server down. Plus, even if he was planning to do so, my advice to everyone who wants it to live is thus;

KEEP PLAYING.
HAVE FUN LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN.
INVITE FRIENDS WHO AREN'T RETARDS.
HAVE MORE FUN.
?????
PROFIT.

Excuse the all-caps, but you get the idea.

mxh24

Kinda hard since I am a trader and they come in unwanted/unexpected... It was all to take away my PA... So..............Yea

"When in doubt, mumble."

Paintcheck

Why do you need pa as a trader? Your money  should go into the economy not on expensive armor for yourself. that's probably why Jake took it. Hire mercs if you feel threatened. Give them some rp instead of trying to do everything yourself.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-07-2011
Why do you need pa as a trader? Your money  should go into the economy not on expensive armor for yourself. that's probably why Jake took it. Hire mercs if you feel threatened. Give them some rp instead of trying to do everything yourself.

A few problems. Much of the money never ends back up in the economy because of how frequently he gets robbed. Mercenaries only do any good when you're online--and unfortunately most of the mercenaries he's hired so far have just backstabbed him anyway.

I think that will change soon though. The real objective is to hire friends as mercenaries so they don't just work for you long enough to pull an inside job. Plus they give less of a shit about payment and more about RP. I had two loyal mercenaries up until the old Fallout canon in our server was put to rest. I barely paid them I think. It was like, I gave 100 caps to them at complete random--but we roleplayed a lot even if we were restricted to my shop.

You'd be amazed how much RP I've gotten as Kira--while other traders complain about how they're standing around doing nothing all day.

Then again there's always some RDMing jackass who wants a quick buck while an admin is offline. I've been shot in the face twice on Kira. Fortunately, I owned salvaged power armor which cost me 17,500 caps, which saved my ass both times. I do however think Frozenfire should be careful what he wishes for. :P I ask Jake why he gave you power armor and he says, "Because he wanted it." He brings up a valid point.

Paintcheck

Start banning for dming and shit rp and that problem will go away.

jaik

Start banning for shit rp

We won't have people on the server if I start doing that :(.

Paintcheck

You don't have people now and encouraging bad rp by doing nothing won't win you more players.

lolKieck

Ban for DMing, enough said.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

You don't have people now

Yeah, we do.
The situation is actually better than before.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Jake on 14-07-2011
You don't have people now

Yeah, we do.
The situation is actually better than before.

It's actually improving at a phenomenal rate. It seems to me as if the average daily playercount has risen to about 10-11, which is double the 4-6 it was a week ago. Something is going right...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.