Server Trouble

Started by dave4544, 16-01-2012

dave4544

Now it may just be me and my ever so funked up computer, but the FRP server isnt showing up in the server browser. SRP, Crussaria, and scifi are there, but no Fallout. <Sadface>

Spades_Neil

Could be your computer, or you don't have it on your favorites. If all else fails, use the IP to add it manually.

If that fails, I wouldn't know what to tell you.

dave4544

Manually added the IP and it worked. Still having that stupid VAC problem so I cant maintain a proper connection though. Had to settle for actually playing New Vegas lol

Madcombat

Quote from: dave4544 on 24-01-2012
Manually added the IP and it worked. Still having that stupid VAC problem so I cant maintain a proper connection though. Had to settle for actually playing New Vegas lol
Implying you are VAC banned?  If so why cant you connect?  I still can.  If not I dont think VAC has anything to do with your connection.

jaik

Quote from: Madcombat on 24-01-2012
Quote from: dave4544 on 24-01-2012
Implying you are VAC banned?  If so why cant you connect?  I still can.  If not I dont think VAC has anything to do with your connection.

VAC gives problems when you have AV or firewall enabled.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway