Re: Post-Wipe Canon Vote

Started by jaik, 01-02-2012

jaik

There was nothing to vote for, but Spades will so kindly finished writing the poll seconds after I posted and I was be patient until he was done.

Why, thank you Spades. We love you. -- Which is why now we must vote for the first option, not second, not third, not fourth, but the first.

Also I am a smartass, but Spades still loves me too and is amused by my post to delete it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

I could have sworn I said: "No discussion. No debate. Just vote."

That includes FORP admins, because it triggers discussion which then people respond to. Debate it elsewhere. That's not the purpose of the thread. Deleted all posts regardless of their content.

And now I have to delete more posts. Don't make me lock the thread. :| I would if it didn't mess up the votes.

Ragolution

Hey spades, why have a poll you can't discuss? It's like having a democracy that you can't pick the candidates in.

In all seriousness, that's a very silly choice to make; People have opinions and I'm certain the fence-sitters would like to absorb/interpret those opinions.

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-02-2012
Hey spades, why have a poll you can't discuss?

Because it's not up to discussion, something(an option of which is nothing) has to be done.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 02-02-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 02-02-2012
Hey spades, why have a poll you can't discuss?

Because it's not up to discussion, something(an option of which is nothing) has to be done.

Basically this.

All the options have been laid out. Pick one or don't. The fence sitters can remain on the fence for all I care. If they're on the fence about it then they probably shouldn't try deciding.