Re: [ALL] Admin Strike Board

Started by Blake.H, 08-05-2011

Blake.H

Name Of the Offender's: Ralazo, Paintcheck, Welek.
Current Strikes: 0
New Number of Strikes: I
Steamid: N/A
Reason for Strike: Excessive Inactiveness, Lack of effort, Not forfilling your admin duties.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

Name Of the Offender's: Cannoninspector
Current Strikes: I
New Number of Strikes: II
Reason for Strike: Excessive Inactiveness, Lack of effort, Not forfilling your admin duties.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

Giving strikes will not make people want to be active, and you do realize finals for alot of american schools was last week. Right?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Quote from: Longlostblake on 08-05-2011

Are you fucking retarded Blake? Look in the "Admin leave of absence" thread. I posted that I would be in FINALS FOR COLLEGE which is a lot more important than a nearly-dead RP server.

Also Welek is long gone.

This is my exact post from that thread, and hey look, it's May 8th, exactly when I said I would be back.
Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-04-2011
Reason: Finals.
Time of inactiveness: Till around May 8th probably, possibly around intermittently.

Ragolution

Quote from: Paintcheck on 08-05-2011
Quote from: Longlostblake on 08-05-2011

Are you fucking retarded Blake? Look in the "Admin leave of absence" thread. I post that I would be in FINALS FOR COLLEGE which is a lot more important than a nearly-dead RP server.

Also Welek is long gone.

This is my exact post from that thread, and hey look, it's May 8th, exactly when I said I would be back.
Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-04-2011
Reason: Finals.
Time of inactiveness: Till around May 8th probably, possibly around intermittently.

Sorry for not having the time to mention it but I had my AP finals last week and regular finals are coming up.

PLEASE give me some time.

Tom

Went ahead and removed the strikes for most of you, since striking for inactivity on the weeks that finals/AP tests usually happen on is pure all out ridiculous. If they arn't active after the next couple weeks we'll know this time. . . Though I think we need more motivation than just "OMG we'll strike you" Cause striking will do nothing but piss them off to the point of making them leave
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ralazo

I'm having finals next week I'm to busy learning, instead of giving us a  retarded strike contact us on sf I'm sure you all have us on sf.

Blake.H

Alright its fine you can challenge them. Paintcheck, Cannon you're fine i overreacted a little due to last nights circumstances. But Ralazo you spend all your time on Mincraft now. I HAVE SEEN YOU.
You can not excuse yourself.

Nor am i happy at your signatures as a childish attempt to turn people against me and cause eDrama. I took the liberty of putting the full quote in.

Roy

Rag/Portkins I see you on Minecraft every time I get on, your with Ramachan
As for Weleek as I have been told he no longer wishes/choose/wants to play on HGN FRP server so he might as well be removed

Ragolution

Quote from: Sith 121 on 09-05-2011
Rag/Portkins I see you on Minecraft every time I get on, your with Ramachan
As for Weleek as I have been told he no longer wishes/choose/wants to play on HGN FRP server so he might as well be removed

And most of that time, Sith, I am either AFK or doing something else. The maybe two hours I have to myself I actually play.

Roy

Ok and does your cat type /give portkins 46 for you?
Alone with the everytime I get on I see you using /give?

Ralazo

Your a moron Blake, the last time you SAW ME, was in a vacation day which was a week ago, idiot.
No shit I was on Minecraft building that castle. Neither does it mean because you've SEEN me that I was on for straight 6 hours?
If you hop onto the server and I'm on the server aswell, it does NOT mean I've been there for a long time

Go proof it, because you're really pissing me off now.

I took the liberty again to fix my signature.

Roy

Calm down Ralazo
I understand your upset but there's no need for that
Study for your exam and make your way back to us when you can

Tom

Removing the strike all together, cause striking for inactivity is utterly stupid, especailly for around this time when people have actual RL shit. Now in the summer if they have nothing going on, they are not on vacation with there family or they arn't working and are still inactive, then its time to do something about it. But Blake I told you it was not a good idea to strike for that sort of thing cause it would inevitably lead to a ration of shit from both sides and E-drama. Weleks stands cause, he is gone without a trace with no tags or nothing.
Oh boy.