Protip

Started by Cutch, 03-03-2011

Cutch

Enclave and BOS are going to be weak

Frankie's Republic is the main faction. Apply for it.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Steven :D

Quote from: Cutch on 03-03-2011
Enclave and BOS are going to be weak

Frankie's Republic is the main faction. Apply for it.
I thought Enclave would be Small, Select and armed to the teeth without additional armaments.

Turkey

This makes perfect sense, I totally understand where you are coming from, and Stuff.

Cutch

Let me put it this way, if Enclave fucks with the natives, there will be no chance for them.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

Just because you are the main faction does not suddenly make the Enclave and BoS completely combat ineffective. There are numerous ways to beat large numbers. Obviously a pitched battle would end poorly but to say "If you mess with us at all you're fucked" does not please me.

That being said Enclave apps have been closed for 2 (almost 3) months now so you can't claim I am stealing your player base.

Zombiehunta

FRA is infact the main faction, but the Enclave chosen for this mission are highly trained for wasteland survival, and the absolute best combat trained and best armed outside of the Oil Rig (and Navarro). They're small due to this, giving balance to these advantages. It would simply be skill versus numbers. The fact is, though, FRA doesn't need to worry about the Enclave yet. Nor do nearly all. It will be a long time before the Enclave actually pose any danger to anyone who doesn't bother them. As for the Brotherhood, they are also very well trained, and almost as well armed. They have more numbers than the Enclave (or should). The FRA have numbers and support of the wastelanders, giving them a balance to the two factions who are better armed and trained. The FRA currently has the least numbers, though, which MUST be fixed. As stated, they should have by far the most numbers due to being the natives and the most known about/open. Most of what I have said is, or should be, obvious. I do feel that things will likely be fixed upon release, and hopefully am right about it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Ragolution

Quote from: Cutch on 03-03-2011
Let me put it this way, if Enclave fucks with the natives, there will be no chance for them.

Tag team? Tag team.

Tom

"If enclave fucks with the natives there will be no chance."

If I recall correctly Enclave fucked alot of natives up in FO2 due to out teching and out skilling the natives.

Your statement is full of Derp cutch.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22