Post-Wipe Canon Vote

Started by Spades_Neil, 01-02-2012

Spades_Neil

After a private discussion with Paintcheck, I've decided to see if what he claims holds water. Despite people just a few months ago complaining of how often we change canons, screw it. We're having a vote to change canon again and none of you can complain. Deal? I'll be honest, I think Fallout 3 canon is lousy anyway--but I also believe it attracts the most players. Here's your chance to prove me wrong.

This will be the last time we do this. Seriously. No more after this unless FORP does as well as it did through November to early January.

Also don't post in this thread. This is not a discussion or a debate no matter what you're voting for. Vote and be done with it in response to how you feel. Not what other posts sway you to think.

Also, please just don't vote if you have no intention of ever playing FORP.

EDIT: Also I will not vote in this because my opinion is irrelevant here. Fuck it I have my opinions too.

Paintcheck

Why are people not allowed to state their reason for choosing something? A fence-sitter might read someone's reply and go "Huh I hadn't thought of that" and then get off the fence.

Spades_Neil

Mostly because I want this thread to continue to revolve around the vote--nothing more nothing less. I'd lock the thread if I wasn't afraid of it screwing up the vote.

However you're free to make your own thread.