PoseidoNet Enclave Network

Started by Paintcheck, 09-07-2010

Paintcheck

Username: Athena
Password: ********
Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

If you are reading this you have been selected for an assignment on the Mainland. This mission is going to be kept secret until we get closer to D-Day so sorry I cannot tell you where you are going or what you will be doing once you get their but trust me you will not be bored when we get out into the field.

Command has set this up for private communication amongst ourselves that the rest of the Enclave not cleared for this cannot read. I am Athena, I would tell you my real name but they want to keep even the roster secret for now so sorry but you will have to deal with the stupid codename until they clear the mission for your eyes as well. Let me just say congrats on being picked for my squad and I look forward to meeting you all in person in the staging area on D-Day.

Athena out.

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

I am tired of waiting too in case anyone asks but Command keeps pushing D-Day back further and further. Hopefully we'll all still be young when it finally happens although frankly I am getting worried that they may just scrub this mission entirely. Wish I had more to tell you.

Athena out.

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Well after waiting this long it should come as no surprise that the mission got scrubbed, guess high command had more important things to worry about. All of you are being returned to your previous units. Sorry but that's the way it goes.

Athena out.

Mangoman

Username:Landline
                                           Password:******
                                            Logging in...done

Welcome Landline
    Apparently Command decides it's best to leave me out here untill the mission is re-evaluated...Heh... better send suppies soon. Beacons are set up for when it finally happens....hopefully soon.

Landline out.

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Way to hit the ground running today, gentlemen. We learned some good intel, killed some mutants, and took no casualties. I will speak to command about sorting our NCOs out to avert the confusion we had earlier on ((Tom, Ping-Pong, Ralazo, where are you guys? You said you'd be around and...yeah.)) Overall I am proud you all. Keep up the good work.

Athena out (yes I am still using the stupid codename because "These channels aren't secure enough.")

Ralazo

// Paint I'm currently in Spain on vacation,  I will be returning Sunday/Monday.

Tom

// Ill be coming back as soon as I get my project in school done, Sorry. But in the time that I was gone (3 days I think?) FO came out?! Thats fucking awesome!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Steven :D

// Temporarily on LOA for possibly Two days. Visiting relatives, will return soon.

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

-Private Tommson is hereby promoted to Corporal.

-We have recently "recovered" a valuable asset from the local Brotherhood of Steel chapter. It has been sent back to the Oil Rig for study. Should it prove useful it will be turned back over to us.

((On an OOC note the only person I have seen in several days on is Pownisher. Get active or get out. I realize I haven't been on over the weekend due to traveling back to school at the end of my Spring Break but I did get on today and a little bit yesterday and was disheartened to see no one but Pownisher get on. I realize some of you have OOC excuses but still..))
-Athena out.

// I'm back from LOA sooner than expected. Getting on soon.

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Excellent work today gentlemen in ambushing the Brotherhood of Steel patrol. ((and thanks for everyone hopping on to help with that, made me happy.)) Command has the final say with what we will do with the two prisoners (assuming they survive their wounds, which are pretty severe).

Also we are getting some new supplies. 2 more suits of Power Armor and some laser rifles and pistols are coming our way from command ((which still leaves us several sets of both weapons and armor short but at least it is a step in the right direction)). I will distribute them amongst you all soon ((whenever we are all on again)).

Athena out

((Really liked the activity today, sorry I couldn't get on for longer but Tuesdays and Thursdays are bad days for me to play because I have class from 10:00 am until 5:00pm and then water polo practice from 8pm to 10pm. Ideally Tom will get active soon when he finishes the school project he is working on to provide some leadership when I am not around. Keep up the good work guys. I know it's aggravating that we don't have proper gear and that my schedule does not match up with yours. If you guys want to multifaction that's fine with me as long as you don't metagame and actually get on your Enclave when I am around. If you have any suggestions or criticism for me please PM or SF me and we can work it out. Thanks))

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Some new assets arrived today in the drop and have been distributed. Enjoy. Good work today on the raid on Rust Town, sorry I had to get injured ((WTF 9mm to the head from 400 yards away)) but good work staying together and salvaging the situation. Am continuing the battle with High Command for proper gear.

-Athena out

((Great job today guys. Duran is back to private since Ralazo is back, Ping-Pong has been removed from the roster for not showing up ever. We need another sergeant right now. I have 1 in mind but if you guys have nominations please PM or SF them to me (don't nominate yourself please). Keep up the good work))

Ralazo

Username: David Derk
Password: *******
Logging in...done

Welcome David Derk

I would like to make it clear to everyone that drinking or eating food acquired from non-valid Enclave supplies is forbidden. Including Nuka-A-Cola bottles from the still working vending machines.
Thank you.

-David Derk out

Tom

Username: Durandal
Pasword: *********
Logging in. . .

Welcome Durandal!

Right good work with the fight against the Brotherhood of steel earlier today, I am rather impressed with the performance of this here unit. Keep up the good work

Durandal out.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Excellent work today gentlemen. The interrogation of Connor McRory brought vital intel to our previously lacking portfolio on Frankie's Republic. Be sure that his body is disfigured beyond recognition and toss him in the wastes. I don't want the FRA getting wise to us.

Also if anyone asks WE ARE BROTHERHOOD OUTCASTS. There have been a few situations recently where we have had to maintain that masquerade. Be sure you know enough about the BoS structure to pose as one. Talk to Exile Karrie to learn about them. I know she is a wastelander but she possess useful knowledge and I want you all to take advantage of that.

Congrats to Sergeant Bennet for his promotion.

Athena out.

Ralazo

Logging in...done

Welcome David Derk

Perfect work today with our little revenge move, we will teach FRA a lesson later for randomly attacking us.
It's been enough attacks on our base and on us.

-David Derk out

// I heard people saying they went into our base, I'm getting VERY tired of these people.

Khorn

Username: Jones Malone
Logging in...done

Welcome: Jones Malone

Wasters arrived quite a lot today. About 6 showed up. Zero left alive. Bodies were left out of sight in the desert. No one should find them.

//So yes, me and Bobby killed a couple of wasters today that kept arriving. After he left, I had to handle a few more. We may need warning signs or something, cause new players have no idea what Enclave are, or why they should stay away.

Ragolution

//Paint should post something in here, later. Certain very important things.

Username: Bennett
Logging in...done

Welcome: Bennett
Glad to see more Private's are being shipped in, I wonder when we'll be getting those AER9's as well. Little activity today, most likely will take the new guys out for a patrol out later on. I've got a feeling that FRA being a bit too nosy...

Ralazo

Logging in...done

Welcome David Derk

This wednesday (03/30/2011) there will be an training, several imporant subjects will be handled.
It's highly recommended to be present.

-David Derk out

//Exact time will follow.

Khorn

// I most likely won't be able to attend.

I get off class at 6:20 PM GMT-8. So unless you start at 6:40PM, I can't attend.

Ralazo

// Paint and I will discuss a time later.

Paintcheck

// It'll probably be later in the day GMT -5 since that's when I'm around but we'll see. This isn't a "if you don't show up you're booted" kind of thing it's just for some RP that isn't "Let's go raid those guys!" since that is all we've been doing. That and guarding the base. Both of which are getting tired.

Tom

// Ill try to be there
Oh boy.

Wolfinton

// It really depends on what time it will be in GMT. I will try to be there.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.