PoseidoNet Enclave Network

Started by Paintcheck, 09-07-2010

Ralazo

// The training is set at: 9:00 PM GMT +1. 3:00 PM GMT 51, we will start around that time.
We'll wait 10-15 minutes before we start for people that come later. Contact me if you're not going to make it or have a other reasonable time in mind.

// If this doesn't work for people then we will try a different time. Please post or SF me/Ralazo if this works/doesn't work for you. - Paintcheck

Paintcheck

// Training is now happening

FRIDAY AT 4:00 PM GMT-5

Be there.

Paintcheck

Username: Athena
Password: ********
Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Some extremely important developments over the past few days:

1. The FRA have been destroyed. Command sent a Vertibird out here to take out their artillery and apparently they stuck their artillery in the middle of their town. Several captured survivors have stated that their leadership mostly perished in the strike. The vertibird then made a bomb run against the Brotherhood of Steel base for good measure with the intent of turning the BoS further against the FRA but between our bombing and the BoS's counter attack on them it seems the FRA has been eliminated as a force in the region.

1b. During interrogation of a high-ranking FRA member rumors of a crashed Extraterrestrial surfaced. The prisoner believed Lt. Pomeroy and myself to be aliens in our armor and asked us about the technology they apparently recovered from the crash. Both Pomeroy and myself were skeptical but a second prisoner captured today had the technology in question on his person (a strange pistol that shoots a round similar to a laser rifle) and even led us to the crash site where indeed wreckage was found. A vertibird took the weapon and the wreckage back to the Oil Rig for study.

2. The Brotherhood of Steel has been bloodied by the conflict. A survivor was taken into custody last night after the fighting ended. His armor was nearly destroyed and he was badly irradiated. He challenged the Exile to trial by combat which the Exile only won due to his wounded state. The subject was sent back to the Oil Rig for proper interrogation as it is known he was one of the BoS' chief engineers in this sector and responsible for their prototype gatling laser that we captured a few weeks ago. It is currently unknown if command will send him back to the field like they did with the Exile or keep him on the Rig for study/interrogation.

-Athena Out.

Paintcheck

// Duran Buck and Ace are going to be removed soon for never being on. Enclave apps will open after that.

Paintcheck

Username: Athena
Password: ********
Logging in...done

Welcome Athena

Well gentlemen it seems our excellent work was noticed. Command sees no reason to keep us here in the Wasteland as they see nothing of value and we have already given them far more than they have hoped for by exterminating the FRA and capturing the two high ranking Brotherhoold members. Get your gear together and sterilize the area, we depart tomorrow.

Good work everyone and I will see you at debrief back home

-Athena out

|HGN-Dir|Last.Exile:: No the key point is: Enclave = monolith - bos = eco. I always remove monolith when shit gets down and other factions start failing. Same applies here.

So yeah we're done guys apparently somewhat of a victim of our own success. Thanks for being a good faction for the short time we had and sorry things weren't more exciting.